The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S31|ep 8|East Coast Spoiler Thread|..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower1 4375 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-11-15, 09:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Joe heads boot Stephen campaign"
Well, we all thought mr. Balls Keith would win the IC, so Joe could be at risk, but apparently, the shots of Joe chilling while painting the flag were telling, he's chill because he can be!

the return, congrats Joe..."big Joe again:

stephen: I am so frustrated, working on getting him out since the game began, like moby #####, he's my white whale,

Joe and Savage, Stephen has to go, he's so dangerous

Joe: voting out Stephen could be a big move, but for me it's simple, he's throwing my name out there and I am going to use the three girls on the bottom to do it, see ciera, abi, and Kelley

He goes and talks to Kelly and Kelley....Joe says there is a cool thing we could do, savage wants stephen out...
Ciera bay and myself are on the bottom, out of no where we are going to blindside fish, I am like FANTASTIC, I will do it

I have an idol, I don't want to use it this early in the game
see kelley telling ciera, they are okay with anyone as long as it is not me or you, says Ciera, they are down with it

jSavage telling Tasha and Kelly that Stephen is really dangerous, now Jeremy joins them, we have to let him go....tells Jeremy

Savage, now he wants to take out stephen because he's trying to take out Joe
I want stephen to go with me a long way in this game

he prides himself to be the greatest strategist in the game

Jeremy is trying to tell them to take out the girls, take out ciera, then we can trim the fat on our side
spencer agrees
Savage says he will do what they want to do
Savage has the confessional I am a lawyer and I am used to doing what I want to do , but I will go with the group

Tasha tells Joe that all of them want to take out ciera not Stephen...Kelly, Joe, Ciera are talking, Wentworth is worried that it is her
Wnetworth confessional: Joe will not grow a pair of balls, but it's not over till it's over....they are talking about it being Savage or Stephen

Ciera: at this point I am scared ffor my life, praying for them to make a big move...

going to TC...

Kass comes in and shoots the finger to savage

LOVE THE QUEEN of PONDEROSE\

Ciera says that no one is fighting for their lives
Kelley says there are 4 peole running this game...that leaves 8 people left, but no one will make a big move

Ciera names them: Jeremy, savage, tasha, stephen or Joe
Jeremy winces
Joe says perception is truth, so the only guaranteed safety in the game is right here, the IN
Savage says that they are making decisions as a group
there is an alliance and someone is on the top and others on the bottom, I am frustrated with the people that can see that they aren't ....
Wentworth shakes her head yes
Spencer says that what C is saying is true
spencer brings up idols
nobody is looking for them most people assume that they are found and waiting to be played, see Kelley
Ciera is not in the alliance and she is on the bottom so she says this
C is asking you to fight for your spot
Stephen argues that this season is different
c is frustrated with those that are not on the top
Wentworth says that the easy job should be to vote one of us on the bottom, me ciara, and abi
Why wouldn't you out these people? because what if I am on the bottom and I have to work with them
time to vote
Wigle is first voter
Kass shaking her head and Ciera making all kinds of faces!
Spencer says that I would have tried the same play if I was in your spot, luckily I am not...

see Stephen
vote tally:

asks if anyone wants to play the idol...Kelley is going to play it...Ciera says she didn't know, Ciera loves this! YES! Stephen looks very concerned
Wentworth
Wentworth
Wentworth
Wentworth
Wentworth
Wentworth
Wentworth
Wenthwoerth
Wentworth
Savage
SAVAGE!!!!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S31|ep 8|East Coast Spoiler Thread|...   Flowerpower1     11-11-15       
   lol.   tribephyl     11-11-15     1  
   No worries, Tribe!   Flowerpower1     11-11-15     2  
     RE: No worries, Tribe!   tribephyl     11-11-15     3  
         RE: No worries, Tribe!   Flowerpower1     11-11-15     7  
   Previously on Survivor....   Flowerpower1     11-11-15     4  
   Post intro....   Flowerpower1     11-11-15     5  
   Post Green team RC win....   Flowerpower1     11-11-15     6  
   Pre IC....   Flowerpower1     11-11-15     8  
   RE: S31|ep 8|East Coast Spoiler Thr...   PepeLePew13     11-11-15     9  
   RE: S31|ep 8|East Coast Spoiler Thr...   PepeLePew13     11-11-15     10  
   I knew it   Outsider32     11-11-15     11  
   Joe heads boot Stephen campaign   Flowerpower1     11-11-15     12  
     SWEEEEEET   Flowerpower1     11-11-15     13  
     RE: Joe heads boot Stephen campaign   michel2     11-11-15     16  
         Kass and Savage   Flowerpower1     11-11-15     25  
         RE: Joe heads boot Stephen campaign   peppermint12     11-12-15     33  
         RE: Joe heads boot Stephen campaign   peppermint12     11-12-15     34  
     When Kelley played the idol...   Flowerpower1     11-11-15     20  
         RE: When Kelley played the idol...   CTgirl     11-11-15     22  
   Scavenge Party!!!   tribephyl     11-11-15     14  
   SAVAGE IS TOAST! Next time on Survi...   Flowerpower1     11-11-15     15  
   RE: S31|ep 8|East Coast Spoiler Thr...   Sheldor     11-11-15     17  
     Yes ...   Georganna     11-11-15     18  
     RE: S31|ep 8|East Coast Spoiler Thr...   CTgirl     11-11-15     21  
     RE: S31|ep 8|East Coast Spoiler Thr...   coldbrewer     11-12-15     28  
     Fun!   Georganna     11-12-15     29  
   Should have known an Idol would be ...   Rembrandt     11-11-15     19  
   RE: the SOTS   CTgirl     11-11-15     23  
     Teases   Flowerpower1     11-11-15     24  
         RE: Teases   CTgirl     11-11-15     26  
             RE: Teases   michel2     11-11-15     27  
         RE: Teases   tribephyl     11-12-15     30  
             RE: Teases   Outsider32     11-12-15     31  
             RE: Teases   Corvis7     11-12-15     32  
         RE: Teases   coldbrewer     11-12-15     35  
             RE: Teases   Flowerpower1     11-12-15     36  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •