The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S31|Ep 6|East Coast Spoiler Thread|ECST"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower1 4375 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-28-15, 07:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S31|Ep 6|East Coast Spoiler Thread|ECST"
Please post any and all comments regarding episode six in this thread at least until the West Coast has seen the show in it's entirety! No siggies, please! #Dannystrong

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Previously on Survivor.... Flowerpower1 10-28-15 1
 RE: S31|Ep 6|East Coast Spoiler Thr... PepeLePew13 10-28-15 2
   RE: S31|Ep 6|East Coast Spoiler Thr... Flowerpower1 10-28-15 13
       RE: S31|Ep 6|East Coast Spoiler Thr... Georganna 10-29-15 17
           RE: S31|Ep 6|East Coast Spoiler Thr... tribephyl 10-30-15 18
 Post Terry evac....RC... Flowerpower1 10-28-15 3
   RE: Post Terry evac....RC... michel2 10-28-15 10
       Poor Stephen... Flowerpower1 10-28-15 16
 Post RC win for Takeo Flowerpower1 10-28-15 4
 Pre IC.... Flowerpower1 10-28-15 5
   RE: Pre IC.... michel2 10-28-15 9
   RE: Pre IC.... CTgirl 10-28-15 14
       RE: Pre IC.... michel2 10-28-15 15
 Post-vote PepeLePew13 10-28-15 6
   RE: Post-vote PepeLePew13 10-28-15 7
       RE: Post-vote michel2 10-28-15 8
 Pre TC drama then TC Flowerpower1 10-28-15 11
 Next time on Survivor.... Flowerpower1 10-28-15 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

10-28-15, 08:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Previously on Survivor...."
LAST EDITED ON 10-28-15 AT 09:33 PM (EST)

Takeo was thriving and had put together a strong 5, while Angkor was barely getting by, but at the last IC they finally won, send Bayon to TC. Wigle and Spencer were on the outs, but Monica wanted to change things up, and everything did change at TC when Monica blindsided, 15 left, who's next?

At night see a lizard, Takeo, night 13, see Joe, then Terry, sad music, see the rat, here comes the boat...Jiffy coming....Terry, hey it's probst, I need to talk to you for a second, be right back, come down to the beach, they are all looking, I just got a phone call from your wife and your son danny is in the hospital and your wife and your doctor think it's serious enough to send you home, he will go back and get his bag and go....they are all waiting, Terry tells them, my boy Danny ended up being hospitalized and my wife and the doctor think is't best that I do home, I appreciate you all, couldn't have played the game with finer people....you have helped me follow through another dream, hugs them all

See Kass, conf: you have to be a parent to understand, to get a call that your child is sick and you have to go home...Terry says goodbye to all of them, Kass continues: to have someone have to go home like this, it's just a reminder of how quickly things can change, I feel sorry for him,

hopefully when he gets home it's all good...

Keith said, let's bring it home for Terry

They are all in shock! Terry has chills....he is in the boat leaving...Jiffy says we will get you home!

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-28-15, 08:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S31|Ep 6|East Coast Spoiler Thread|ECST"
A winner's quote? Kelley: "I just want to win."

('Course, she was my post-Ep.1 pick to win based on the editing)

10-28-15, 09:49 PM (EST)
13. "RE: S31|Ep 6|East Coast Spoiler Thread|ECST"
Sounds like a $ quote to me, Pepe!

Georganna 693 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-29-15, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georganna Click to send private message to Georganna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: S31|Ep 6|East Coast Spoiler Thread|ECST"

Well ...

Two storylines certainly ended not with a bang but a whimper ...

Ciera and Kass were given the credit/blame for Woo's boot. Abi-Maria was there (in their conference). She was talking. But we heard not a word until that very brief (and, I suppose, meant by production to be flattering) I'm not wavering spoken later in the shelter.

And, Kickin'-Kelley was, of course, the very first seen to embrace Terry when the news about his son was delivered. And not one word of confessional from the tender-hearted lass followed.

So, I also suppose that we can look forward to seeing much more of these Air(y) ladies?

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-15, 00:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: S31|Ep 6|East Coast Spoiler Thread|ECST"
Ciera and Kass were given the credit/blame for Woo's boot.

Which is why these ladies need to watch out. Sooner rather than later.

And somehow, Abi appears as a follower? Editing hijinx indeed.
She also ain't winning.

10-28-15, 08:21 PM (EST)
3. "Post Terry evac....RC..."
LAST EDITED ON 10-28-15 AT 10:02 PM (EST)

I sure hope that Terry gets a third chance....if he wants it.

Come on in guys...

Angkor first in, see Woo, new Bayon tribe, Monica voted out...see Abi smile...then comes Takeo, Spencer takes a look, they are shocked without Terry, he was pulled from the game, Woo covers his mouth, and they all gasp, his wife called and said his child was sick and he needed to go home....Savage gets the talk, I would run to the airport, Keith is crying, Kelly would jump and swim to get to my kid, we are all emotional...Ciera you are a young mom, what would make me come home, I love this game, But I love my family so much more, they are all crying....Joe says it took the wind out of our sails but it's still a game,

Savage says that we are on a little winning streak, glad, Joe is already taking off his buff, see Abi, she's mad, Joe says I love you Terry, Andrew conf: 3 most beautiful words to me, drop your buff
Open buffs

Woo conf: I noticed that Savage had take, I was more than pleased, if I had to choose one person that I am the most closest to, hands down, it would be savage

Spencer conf: There have been 2 swaps now, so many past relationships, I can not fathom how people could group together it's a cluster expletive

Kass you dropped a buff, you are right back here, a little hesitant about Spencer...wow he says, we are right back in this

Spencer in conf: Kass and I have feuded and at times we have hated each other so how I can get along with my arch nemesis will determine my game from here on out...

In a new group of 7, do you feel you will be the odd one out, Kelley, she just wants to win

Stephen conf: says that the switch worked out great for him because we still have Wentworth as a target, but I still have a sense of being at risk because there are still a lot of alpha guys here and that is terrifying to me

RC: 1 member from each tribe race down course grab ring and toss on a post, first to get 3 rings wins. Survivor picnic delivered to your camp, fried chicken mac and cheese and dessert

Takeo has savage taking on Jeremy...they get oiled up....go , both have the rings and they both got on the rings but Jeremy had it first so only his counts....Stephen and Kass going.......Kass has ring first, and they both choke, Jeremy is telling him to relax, Kass scores....Stephen says as he walks back...I'm really sorry guys, Jeremy yells at him, we got confidence in you and you need to have it in yourself, hits him on the rump....now Abi and Kimmi...Abi scores and Takeo is in the lead 2-1

Woo vs. Joe, they are oiling up and Tasha notices Joe, hahah....Joe has it and so does Woo, Joe scores, tied to sudden death

Comes down to wiggle vs Wentworth...for the win, went worth has it first....went throws, and Wiggle WINS it for Takeo, and we see Spencer hugging Wiggle...see Andrew, see Jeremy give them the evil eye...

Andrew: looking at the complexion of my tribe I couldn't be happier...I got Abi and Woo, and if I can get back with Kass and Ciera, that's the most perfect equation that you could imagine, I am not going anywhere!

*Wow, Andrew being so cocky, makes me think it could be him!

michel2 4533 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

10-28-15, 09:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Post Terry evac....RC..."
The funniest thing was that Abi won her round even if she thought she couldn't win. We think she can't win, we're sure she can't win...could we be turning OUR back on her too early!!!

Seeing Stephen run was also very funny and seeing him throw was even better!

10-28-15, 10:05 PM (EST)
16. "Poor Stephen..."
Stephen is so bad in challenges.....when are they going to have a challenge that he can do like a puzzle or memorize 8 numbers in a row or something?

10-28-15, 08:39 PM (EST)
4. "Post RC win for Takeo"
Jeremy gave the takeo tribe such an evil eye! Ha!

They arrive to the picnic, brownies, Woo: well done everyone
Spencer: coming in to the takeo tribe, I was thinking about the mealaside from what we were about to eat I was thinking about how the he!! is this tribe going to be for me...

To Kass: how was takeo the last couple of rounds
Kass: I know you won't believe it because the four of us were like the most non schemers
Spencer in conf: when Kass and I had to interact it was a little awkward, genuinely I didn't know what to make of it...

Andrew: I am so glad we are out of that he!! hole, I cannot tell you how bad that was

What we went thru at Ang. having that victory was one of the best beautiful moments of my life

as soon as I looked at this six, I said I have 2 of my anchors and the other, Spencer I love him, I'd want a son like that, I know that Kass cannot stand him, I will use that in the game

See Kass and Andrew talking in the shelter: Andrew says to her...if we lose, who do you want to do, Ciera and I are tight, me you and Abi and you two, anything you want to do, Kass says as long as we keep our batons...yes

see Andrew Woo, Abi, Ciera, Kass, Ciera says we will tell Spencer that we will throw Ciera out, and then get rid of Spencer

Ciera says that she is willing sometimes to take one for the team but this is not one of them in conf

At Bayon...Kimmy and Keith fighting about something
Kelley, OMG, Joe...Joe tells her she has to do some work when she 's here because she is the one girl out....Joe has conf: talks about the final five and he wants her to stay needs numbers at the merge, you are stronger than Stephen and Kimmy, that's the one biggest pitch

Kelley: in conf: I know I am the easy vote, but I do have an II< and if Joe wants to protect me, then GREAT, Joe YES, protect me, I'll hide behind you

See Tasha Stephen and Joe talking...ask Joe, are you good with wentworth, Joe says he loves Kimmy but, Stephen and Tasha say keep old baton.
Stephen in conf: Joe is already trying to get our core alliance to turn on each other. Joe is trying to flip on us, you have to take action

See Stephen going to Jeremy telling him, Joe is trying to flip, I don't trust Joe, I will be happy to write him first. Jeremy says I don't want Joe out first

Jeremy conf: Stephen is trying to get Joe out, I don't want Joe out, I need him to be my shield, kneed him around, I don't want to be the biggest guy out here...

Stephen: conf: Jeremy is man, you need to believe in yourself, I am putting everything into winning Surv. I know that it doesn't manifest itself in challenges, but I am good at other things, interns of strategic moves, it's about social strategy, targeting the right person at the right thine

see Stephen go talk to Tasha

If I can't get my All to go with me, then I have failed, but what actually gets me, cries, OMG, that I would miss, you know I put so much into last time and I still came up short, and I would miss the 2nd chance, and the idea that I would come up short that I couldn't get my crew to take the shot that we needed to take, I have been kicking myself for so many years to not get rid of the golden boy it would be such a great move, it would be THE move to set the tenor for the whole season.

10-28-15, 08:50 PM (EST)
5. "Pre IC...."
Wow, Stephen SO emotional...

Come on in guys....

The come n and take a seat on their perspective bleachers.
Ciera returns the idol
once again, back up for grabs
food eating comp. race to get down local cambodian delicacies, see Spencer make a face. We have done this challenge 14 times.
Kimmy, wouldn't even attempt to get down the cows brain.

Kimmy and Tasha taking on Woo and spencer
Tarantulas
they have to get 2 down, first pair to get them down wins
guts in there, juice, Kimmy struggling
Spencer is good, Woo is good, they high 5

Takeo 1 point

Jeremy and Keith vs Savage and Cierra
giant water beetle

crunhing and juicy....Jeremy working on second and savage done, Jeremy done, it's Ciera vs. Keith....Keith has it,

Tied 1-1

Stephen and Wentworth vs Kass and Abi

Pig snout

Abi is holding her nose...tearing it up
Stephen is done, Abi done, Kass vs went. Kass is heaving...Wentworth did it, Kass is vomiting

Bayon 2-1

Deep fried frog

Joe and Kelly

Kelly is shoving it in....Kelly ties it up

tied 2-2

Woo vs Kimmy...pigs brain. See Kimmy....I haven't had pig brain in 30 years

Woo is eating it, and he does. Takeo leads 3-2

Ciera Wentworth, must eat a scorpion. If Ciera eats it she will win for the tribe

Ciera is heaving, and Wentworth scores
Ciera once again comes up short...feels she let them down, but proud of herself

Kass vs Tasha: balut, duck embryo

Tasha is shoving it in, shell and all, Kass is going to puke...witha baby bite, Tasha is going to kill it, and she does, Bayon wins immunity, takeo to TC, see Kass, tears for Kass, it's an emotional and letting the tribe down

Bayon is yours, Tasha gets it, no TC for you, on the way out see Jeremy go and take a bite of Kass' unfinished balut....I haven't eaten in 14 days, Jeff

Takeo: somebody voted out of this game....see Kass, then Spencer

Kass in conf: says I would love to get rid of Spencer, love to write his name down, spencer Bledsoe, 0 percent chance of winning this game...

10-28-15, 09:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Pre IC...."
By voting Woo, Ciera and Kass set the tenor of this game, not Stephen. What does it mean down the road? I think we have more contenders for Sole Survivor than ever before.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

10-28-15, 10:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Pre IC...."
Was the challenge presented out of order or did we not see some challenges? Why would you send Kass and Ciera up twice when it is clear they can't get anything down and Jeremy can eat anything (even balut!)!!

10-28-15, 10:03 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Pre IC...."
They always edit it. They just showed the interesting rounds.

10-28-15, 08:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Post-vote"
That's unusual... they went to Woo's final comments immediately after he walked off the stage at Tribal Council. Usually they do it after a commercial break. Guess they're saving it for an update on Danny Deitz and for Terry's own final words.

10-28-15, 09:00 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Post-vote"
Nice comment from Terry - "You think I'm the second chance guy? This is the second chance guy right here." (pointing at Danny, who looks like he's doing well). Then a soundbite from Jiffy saying that CBS Cares and to go to donatelife.net to offer support.

10-28-15, 09:07 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Post-vote"
It was great to see them dropping their routine to give us an immediate update. It was a very nice segment.

10-28-15, 09:15 PM (EST)
11. "Pre TC drama then TC"
back to camp with takeo....woo: we lost the challenge and now we have to face TC, and we already talked about who we want to take out so if it all goes to plan, we are voting out Spencer....

see them in the shelter and Woo and Savage and Ciera are there...everybody knows the plan, everybody has to say Ciera to him, don't stress, if he asks me I will say I don't know anything. See woo. To come here at Takeo and be here in the majority I am finally in tune and I finally want to go.

Spencer and Savage talking, Spencer asks him what he thinks is happening and savage tells him Cierra has to go

Spencer in conf: I am kind of on the outs as far as being in the know, I have wanted to play with savage this whole time, he's a really good guy, and somebody I think I can trust.

andrew inconf: unbelievable y hard to put up spencer like this, but nothing is getting in the way of my second chance, so tonight everyone is voting spencer, he's voting ciera, this will be one of the most devastating blindsides in the history of survivor...

Then cut to Ciera Kass and Abi talking in the woods...who does savage think he is, I don't feel comfortable with my name being thrown out, they were baton strong and now he has woo...ciera in conf: this is my second chance it could be my last chance, I want to go for it full on

ciera: I think it would be crazy to get rid of spencer before Woo

Kass: I would like to get rid of spencer before the merge

Kass in conf: so ciera wants to get rid of Woo, I didn't want to play with Spencer I was glad not to be on a tribe ewith him, and when everyone said lets do Spencer first, it was almost served up to me, but then you have to take a step back, is there a better use for spencer?

See Kass and spencer go off down the beach walking tighter. Hear Kass say to him we need to talk, and he says he does't want to rehash cagayan or that stuff bt I do think it would be good to talk....Kass says that it could benefit you cause you are not in anything, spencer says that he really likes Savage, Kass says that Savage is the one that wwnats to vote you, but we will tell them it's ciera.

does savage really want to go after me
Yes
when
sitting in the shelter, after the feast

conf: if what Kass says is true, that savage is considering me as a target I have to figure where to run. we are considering woo as a target
do we have a ggod group,
you, me, ciera, abi

Spencer in conf: I guess I am bunking with the devil tonight, I might have to play with Kass

Kass says to woo at camp, I am finally getting my revenge on Spencer, blindsiding him

Kass

I have to opportunity to write down Spencer and say goodbye, and if I wanted to I still could, because of how the votes are. which Kass is coming, it's my first Tribal of my second chance, is it calm kass or chaos kass, they are both on my shoulder, I don't even know what I will do...

go to TC

see Kass...
See woo

16 days in to the second chance experience, it's what it is about, can you play better the second time, what is your 2nd chance about first asks andrew, then Spencer, this might be the hardest environment to do it
Woo: some may say that you didn't clearly see Tony manipulate you. yes, I need to be a little more cut throat and I am ok with that
Kass: are we still baton strong, woo I know from cagayan, ciera I have been with from day one, is that chaos kass or? I don't know which one?
Savage said that I haven't seen kaos kass yet, I have seen a loving and loyal Kass
ciera said savage was with me but now he grew tight with Woo
Andrew doesn't have doubts tonight, if he blows it, it's on me
Ciera says that somebodies plan is not going to work out

Time to vote

Wigle
Woo votes
Savage votes spencer, he's writing your name down for one reason, you are too good at this game
Spencer: Woo, my fate tonight lies in the nhands of kaos Kass, god help me
last voter: kass

Vote tally:

Spencer
Woo
Spencer
Spencer
Woo
WDoo
DWoo

Poor Woo....Spencer says thank you to Abi

See savage
Woo says by somebody?

see savage then Kass, Spencer pats Kass on the back.

Jiffy: this game is being played at a high level that means if you want to continue to make it in this game you have to adapt your game

Woo: a difficult way to leave the game but an amazing run, this gem is the toughest both mentally and physically so win or lose it was an achievement of a life time and I am stoked to be a part of this survivor family.

WOOOOOO! Leaves with his head held high, and a very classy exit!

10-28-15, 09:27 PM (EST)
12. "Next time on Survivor...."
Well, ole Ciera and Kass are the culprits....wonder if this big spike for Kass spells trouble down the road? seems like ol chaos Kass is back in business. Ciera is the one that started it all because she didn't want to be the decoy, but Kass got all the credit for the Woo blindside.

Jiffy: the merge is coming
Keith reads a note: congratulations you have merged (see them all going to the beach, there is a feast there_
Joe: now the game is on, like once you make the merge things are about to change
Jiffy: and kaos kass is back
Kass: here's the line, it's been drawn, people should think about who they are working with and the manipulation they are trying to run (see Tasha, Ciera, Jermey, Spencer, Savage, Stephen...
Kass: Don't mess with my second chance

in confessional: you just unleashed the beast

Terry talks about waking up to go home to his son danny that needed a heart transplant and Jeff touts organ donation. GOOD FOR THEM!!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •