The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"E7 West Coast Update"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-08-01, 08:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"E7 West Coast Update"
LAST EDITED ON 03-08-01 AT 09:13 PM (EST)

Well, for those of you who don't want to know, don't go here. I will update this periodically; feel free to start your own sub-posts.

Camp visiting time? The men all go to Kucha, while the women go to Ogakor. Wasn't that hemlock that Jerri was adding to dinner? Everyone -- I MEAN EVERYONE -- knows the tie-break rules, and the Ogies know they are dead if they let their vote totals slip out.

From the women we learn that Ogakor knows Debb voted for Jeff. From a solo shot of Jeff we learn that he had concluded Keith is the outsider in Ogakor. Jerri complains about Keith taking the matches to the Kucha women. Go Jerri! We knew you had it in you to turn on your own tribe! NOBODY knows Kimmi voted for Jeff; all the Kucha who talk think Jeff has just one vote (which means they must think Kimmi voted Alicia). Why do I keep associating Nick with this?

Day 2: After the visit, everyone gets a map and 15 minutes to pack up and move to a ... NEW CAMP! Barramundi IS the new tribe name, and the color is gre... no, wait, pin..., oh, it's orange, big surprise.

Day 3: IC, everyone to the poles, no one falls for 90 minutes, then Nick and Colby splash out voluntarily for treats. Then go Jerri and Amber. At 9 hours it's still Liz, Alicia, Tina, and Keith. Liz shivers and falls, frozen. At almost 11 hours aaaaaalicia falls. Keith begs Tina to step off, and ... Tina steps off voluntarily. KEITH WINS IMMUNITY (oh, no)! That's what Jerri gets for stepping down for ice cream.

On to TC. Jeff gets 5, Colby gets 5. Looks like Kucha NEVER got any info other than about Keith! TIE ballgame, says Alicia. Revote ... another tie. BYE BYE JEFF!!

The DEBB'S FRIENDS spoiler held up. Congratulations to those of you who followed it. I never thought Keith would win this IC; I'll bet Kucha never did either!

OK, my analysis for the rest of the game is contained in my original "Debb's Friends" post. A Kucha boot next week (bye, Alicia!). A good spot for MB to run his update of the game to that point. Then comes the double-cross. Bye Colby! Then go Keith and Rodger and Tina (in some order), leaving a final four of Amber, Jerri, Nick, and Elisabeth (the Mad Dog 4). Jerri is probably the losing finalist, since these three realize what Kelly did not about the jury vote -- you need the villain against you to win!

But which one wins? I'll save that pick for later.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: E7 West Coast Update Outfrontgirl 03-08-01 1
 RE: E7 West Coast Update IceCat 03-08-01 2
   Go Keith! BluSavana 03-08-01 3
       RE: Go Keith! castaway 03-08-01 4
   RE: E7 West Coast Update lambity 03-08-01 6
       Lambity... Look at the time stamp o... IceCat 03-08-01 7
           Even at one, Jeff was gone AyatollahKhomeini 03-08-01 8
               It goes to state of mind, your hono... IceCat 03-08-01 9
                   Kucha SHOULD'VE known that Jeff had... shakes the clown 03-08-01 10
                       RE: Kucha SHOULD'VE known that Jeff... Loree 03-09-01 13
                   Maybe... AyatollahKhomeini 03-09-01 12
           RE: Lambity... Look at the time sta... lambity 03-08-01 11
 RE: E7 West Coast Update Elisabeth Rules 03-08-01 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-08-01, 08:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: E7 West Coast Update"
Thank you so much, AK, for this thread! Updates from anyone please?

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-01, 08:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: E7 West Coast Update"
Jeff thinks he's only got one vote and he's got two!!!

BluSavana 694 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-08-01, 09:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BluSavana Click to send private message to BluSavana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Go Keith!"
The second oldest man outlasts the younger ones....one more reason I am rooting for him, he has gumption. Blu

castaway 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-08-01, 09:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail castaway Click to send private message to castaway Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Go Keith!"
...and nice biceps.

lambity 50 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-08-01, 09:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lambity Click to send private message to lambity Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: E7 West Coast Update"
It's insignificant whether Jeff thinks he has one or two votes because Colby has no previous votes in TC and therefore, the outcome would have been the same - Jeff's dismissal. Honestly, I'm glad Jeff is gone, now it's Jerri's turn?? I doubt she'll leave next!

03-08-01, 09:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Lambity... Look at the time stamp on my post..."
My remarks were made before the tribal council started...

I was alluding to the fact that Kucha might not realize how vulnerable Jeff was...

... and evidently they didn't realize or they would have put a little more thought into who they voted for.

03-08-01, 09:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Even at one, Jeff was gone"
As we discussed beforehand, the three most vulnerable were the three with previous votes against them. I don't care what Alicia said -- I'm sure that the Kuchies realized that the only reason Keith was the only man still clinging to his stump was that he was in trouble on prior votes. The surprise is that the Kuchies did not know about Jerri's votes. Perhaps Jerri bluffed them out with her "ice cream" dive?

Against Colby, Kimmi's vote didn't matter. Jeff only needed one prior vote to lose to Colby -- the Debb vote.

03-08-01, 09:51 PM (EST)
9. "It goes to state of mind, your honor..."
I am not talking about how many previous votes it takes to be more than Colby's zero. I am talking about the level of importance that the Kuchas would have put on the tie-break if they knew that Jeff had two previous votes.

If Kucha knew that they had one of their own with two votes and not just one, they probably would have paid a little more attention to who to vote for to win the tie breaker.

I think that they thought that the most any of them had was one vote and as a result they just plane underestimated the importance of the tie-breaker.

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-08-01, 10:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Kucha SHOULD'VE known that Jeff had 2 vottes"
>If Kucha knew that they had
>one of their own with
>two votes and not just
>one, they probably would have
>paid a little more attention
>to who to vote for
>to win the tie breaker.
>
>
>I think that they thought that
>the most any of them
>had was one

.....Kimmi stated that she wanted to vote for Alicia, but was voting for Jeff b/c she "heard that some people were voting for Jeff". Whoever misled Kimmi was still around and should've been able to figure out that jeff had 2 votes and alerted the rest of Kucha.

This is even dumber than when Ogakor voted off Kel. Just ridiculous.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-01, 01:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Kucha SHOULD'VE known that Jeff had 2 vottes"
That Person is a big mystery now. Jeff knows who was telling people to vote for him. But the viewers don't. It was a plan put together by someone in Kucha. I wonder if it's Nick. I am very suspicious of him. Jeff (Early Show) said it will be intersting what happens in the future.

I think MB is not playing fair. He let Ogakor know about all their votes. But nobody in Kucha (but the mystery person) knew who Kimmi voted for. I think Alicia thinks she has that one vote and that is why she stayed on the post so long out of fear. And why were the team members allowed to talk to each other on the cliff and let Kimmi tell Tina about Jeff's vote from Debb?

03-09-01, 00:14 AM (EST)
12. "Maybe..."
but I don't think Kucha underestimated the importance of the tie-breaker. I think Kucha knew about the previous tie vote when Mitchell got booted and figured that they could boot Keith, no problemo. I also think they didn't have a backup plan when he won immunity! When you don't think ahead, you get burned.

lambity 50 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-08-01, 11:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lambity Click to send private message to lambity Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Lambity... Look at the time stamp on my post..."
>My remarks were made before the
>tribal council started...

Sorry

Elisabeth Rules 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-08-01, 09:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Elisabeth%20Rules Click to send private message to Elisabeth%20Rules Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: E7 West Coast Update"
noooo!!!!! these tribal lines better fall apart or this is gonna be terrible! elisabeth has to stay!!!!!! can people like keith, tina, or even colby honestly prefer jerri over any of the kucha members? or jerri and amber really want keith around for the next few weeks? these tribal lines have to fall apart somewhere because ogakor is not as unified as kucha is. the way i see it, another kucha member will go next week, which will leave ogakor with a 5-3 advantage and then keith/jerri or possibly colby may go (because they are such a divided team and they'll still have an advantage over kucha). well, all i can say is that if i were on kucha, i would be buddying up as much as possible with ogakor because they are running the show now (unfortunately). ahh what a shame. they don't deserve it! poor poor kucha.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •