The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"For Little Louie"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

hitechgirl 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-27-05, 08:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hitechgirl Click to send private message to hitechgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"For Little Louie"
Hi Louie,
Man! It must be nice that people have taken care of you so much in life. I think you should spend some time meeting janitors so you can see that very nice, real people, pick up trash for a living. Maybe then you would not think you were above that kind of work. You are a good example of what American Culture can do to a man. Can you come clean my house sometime and I will clean yours! Thanks.
RG

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: For Little Louie JustBeReal 09-28-05 1
   RE: For Little Louie godjilla 09-28-05 4
 RE: For Little Louie livingston 09-28-05 2
 RE: For Little Louie AshLanie 09-28-05 3
   RE: For Little Louie sh33na 09-28-05 5
       RE: For Little Louie angiece 09-28-05 6
       RE: For Little Louie JANE4351 09-28-05 7
           RE: For Little Louie GreenSideUp 09-29-05 8
           RE: For Little Louie kimross61 09-29-05 9
 RE: For Little Louie HookedOnRealityTV 09-29-05 10
   RE: For Little Louie Tookie 09-30-05 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

JustBeReal 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-28-05, 00:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBeReal Click to send private message to JustBeReal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: For Little Louie"
I don't think Lou was trying to be mean to anyone, or rebellious. He was simply stating that he gets the message - he gets the lesson, he sees what Iyanla was trying to tell them & how she was using the car as a metaphor - he got it. He just didn't want to have to put himself into a nasty car and clean it out, just to satisfy the lesson - who would? He got it - point taken. Why go to the extreme of cleaning crap out of a car? I don't blame him, myself.

All Iyanla has been doing since this Boot Camp started, has been preaching men being men and saying how they feel. Well, when he does, then suddenly that means he doesn't want to clean up his relationship. Can't he do both? Can't he want to fix his relationship, but not want to get nasty, potentially harmful germs all over him? Can't he want to fix his relationship and say how he feels about it - without being wrong in doing so? I'm very disappointed in Iyanla this season - I just don't agree with her practices and double standards. She doesn't practice what she preaches, and she needs too.

godjilla 38 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-05, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail godjilla Click to send private message to godjilla Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: For Little Louie"
>I don't think Lou was trying to be mean to anyone, or rebellious.

I couldn't agree with you more. I don't think Lou thought he was better than anyone or that he was being mean. He didn't want to get nasty. I don't blame him. I would've literally added to the muck if forced into it. I do not have the stomach for it. I also don't balme him for trying to stick to his guns. Nor do I think Jennifer was wrong for backing up her man!
the exercise was must to be a metaphor and I think it was taken too far!

>He just didn't want to
>have to put himself into
>a nasty car and clean
>it out, just to satisfy
>the lesson - who would?
> He got it -
>point taken. Why go
>to the extreme of cleaning
>crap out of a car?
> I don't blame him,
>myself.
>
>All Iyanla has been doing since
>this Boot Camp started, has
>been preaching men being men
>and saying how they feel.
> Well, when he does,
>then suddenly that means he
>doesn't want to clean up
>his relationship. Can't he do
>both? Can't he want
>to fix his relationship, but
>not want to get nasty,
>potentially harmful germs all over
>him? Can't he want
>to fix his relationship and
>say how he feels about
>it - without being wrong
>in doing so? I'm
>very disappointed in Iyanla this
>season - I just don't
>agree with her practices and
>double standards. She doesn't
>practice what she preaches, and
>she needs too.

Why didn't Michael have to pack his bags after refusing to do his assignment???Hmmmmm

livingston 21 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-05, 00:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail livingston Click to send private message to livingston Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: For Little Louie"
This guy Louie is a piece of work. BIG deal, clean the CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Then after all his crying he says "Man, I'll have the inside of this car cleaned in 5 mins." Why didn't he just grin and bare it THEN? He could have made his point after the exercise. Somehow I think that would have been more effective to the life coaches. There's one thing I've Learned watching this show since day one, don't bump heads w/ the life coaches!!!They are excellent in what they do, and only there to help. None the less, this DUDE has issues, BAD! Guess that's why he's there. May I say "KOO KOO" LOL

AshLanie 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-28-05, 06:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AshLanie Click to send private message to AshLanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: For Little Louie"
What cracked me up was he kept insisting he got it.....well, doh.....even the viewers knew what the assignment meant...but one must do the work to clean up fully.

He understood the assignemnt to a point....he didn't understand that one must do the *clean up* also...not jsut recognize that there is garbage inside thenselves.

sh33na 451 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-28-05, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sh33na Click to send private message to sh33na Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: For Little Louie"
I'm starting to think he did get the point of the exercise, but chose to be a drama queen about it all. I am noticing the way he speaks: he wants everyone to stop and listen. He interrupts people and announces that he does not want to be interrupted.

Loou reminds me a bit of Tess, who talked and talked and talked. I swear it took that woman a month to spit out one thought. She enjoyed having an audience, and I think that was her biggest problem with Layne, who is an attorney and speaks well and convincingly. Lou has some of that going on. "Hear Me!"

Plus, they have to bleep out a lot of his words. There is no need to speak that way. He obviously knows better. He is doing it for dramatic effect. If I'd been Iyanla, I'd have boxed his ears or at least washed his mouth out with soap. Act like a baby, be treated like one.

In some ways, he *is* acting like a child. The man is what, 36? Time to grow up, baybee.

"There's a crack in everything. That's how the light gets in."
_Leonard Cohen

angiece 30 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-05, 04:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail angiece Click to send private message to angiece Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: For Little Louie"
Three words. "Trust the process." Sure he may think he knows, I may think I know, you may think you know what the point of the exercise is - but you have to do the exercise to get the message truly and clearly. I think the metaphor in this case worked and what he doesn't understand is that - sure he thinks he's willing to work on his relationship given its current state, but if it got a few surprise upsetting, gross, problems . . . Louie would be outta here.

I love ya babe, but not if I have to clean THAT up.

JANE4351 83 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-28-05, 05:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JANE4351 Click to send private message to JANE4351 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: For Little Louie"
There is a parraell between Lou and Tess. Tess wanted to be in the spot light by having her own TV show, and Lou is a musican. Both require an audience, and that is a problem that both have in common.

GreenSideUp 274 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-29-05, 10:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GreenSideUp Click to send private message to GreenSideUp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: For Little Louie"
And that beard looks like drool. Grow up already!

kimross61 76 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-29-05, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kimross61 Click to send private message to kimross61 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: For Little Louie"
I didn't know Louie was an musican but as for Tess wanting to
be in the spot light we all know how that turn out. She got
kicked off the show and last I knew she still wasn't doing
anything in the line of acting. Well so much for her 15 minutes
of fame. But she did get her audience on the show she didn't
get any help but she did get the audience she wanted.

HookedOnRealityTV 11 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-05, 09:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HookedOnRealityTV Click to send private message to HookedOnRealityTV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: For Little Louie"
>Hi Louie,
>Man! It must be nice
>that people have taken care
>of you so much in
>life. I think you
>should spend some time meeting
>janitors so you can see
>that very nice, real people,
>pick up trash for a
>living. Maybe then you
>would not think you were
>above that kind of work.
> You are a good
>example of what American Culture
>can do to a man.
> Can you come clean
>my house sometime and I
>will clean yours! Thanks.
>
>RG

ROFLMOA @ HiTechGirl. That's telling him, can't stand that arrogant loser. His name should be "Poo" instead of "Lou", because that's what he acts like.

Tookie 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-30-05, 00:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tookie Click to send private message to Tookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: For Little Louie"
The point is, what came up for him during that car exercise epitomizes what he's working on - getting to know himself, grow up and be able to be his own person and have his convictions after a lot of hard work on himself. It wasn't even about the muck in the car. He is also so emasculated, this was his way of "standing up like a man, his ground, and having his opinion", but he was like a floundering fish grasping for something to show he has an opinion and he's grown. As Rhonda said, it was an inappropriate way of doing it. It was like he's feeling his ego wounded and wanting to show that he can stand up for himself, he just chose the wrong situation and that shows in itself that he is reactive coming from a shallow/ego part and has not tapped into his insight,knowledge or wisdom. It was all fluff and drama - nothing of substance. just shows how insecure and lost he is.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •