The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S31|Vidcap Thread|Ep 2, "We got a Rat""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower1 4375 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-01-15, 08:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S31|Vidcap Thread|Ep 2, "We got a Rat""
Please deposit all vidcaps from promos here for Episode 2, "We got a rat".

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Preview Promo..Ep 3 Flowerpower1 10-01-15 1
   RE: Preview Promo..Ep 3 Flowerpower1 10-01-15 2
       RE: Preview Promo..Ep 3 CTgirl 10-01-15 3
 Tribe Divisions per Redmond CTgirl 10-01-15 4
   RE: Tribe Divisions per Redmond Flowerpower1 10-01-15 5
       RE: Tribe Divisions per Redmond Outsider32 10-01-15 6
       RE: Tribe Divisions per Redmond Scarlett O Hara 10-04-15 15
 RE: S31|Vidcap Thread|Ep 2, "We got... survivor1234 10-01-15 7
   RE: S31|Vidcap Thread|Ep 2, "We got... Flowerpower1 10-01-15 8
   Buff-o-matic.... Flowerpower1 10-02-15 9
       RE: Buff-o-matic.... survivor1234 10-03-15 13
 Press Images, Ep 3, We got a rat Flowerpower1 10-02-15 10
   RE: Press Images, Ep 3, We got a ra... Outsider32 10-02-15 11
 Pre-game pic... Flowerpower1 10-03-15 12
   RE: Pre-game pic... tribephyl 10-04-15 17
       RE: Pre-game pic... Flowerpower1 10-05-15 23
           RE: Pre-game pic... Sheldor 10-06-15 30
               RE: Pre-game pic... Sheldor 10-06-15 32
                   RE: Pre-game pic... Flowerpower1 10-06-15 35
 RE: S31|Vidcap Thread|Ep 2, "We got... kingfish 10-03-15 14
   RE: S31|Vidcap Thread|Ep 2, "We got... michel2 10-04-15 16
 Pre-week theory... Flowerpower1 10-04-15 18
   RE: Pre-week theory... michel2 10-04-15 19
       RE: Pre-week theory... Flowerpower1 10-04-15 20
           RE: Pre-week theory... michel2 10-04-15 21
               RE: Pre-week theory... AyaK 10-05-15 22
                   RE: Pre-week theory... michel2 10-05-15 24
                       RE: Pre-week theory... Flowerpower1 10-05-15 25
                           RE: Pre-week theory... michel2 10-05-15 26
                           RE: Pre-week theory... Outsider32 10-05-15 27
 S31E03 Challenge Preview Sheldor 10-06-15 28
   RE: S31E03 Challenge Preview michel2 10-06-15 31
   RE: S31E03 Challenge Preview Flowerpower1 10-06-15 33
       RE: S31E03 Challenge Preview michel2 10-06-15 34
           RE: S31E03 Challenge Preview Flowerpower1 10-06-15 36
               RE: S31E03 Challenge Preview michel2 10-06-15 37
                   RE: S31E03 Challenge Preview Sheldor 10-06-15 38
 Who is the "Rat"? michel2 10-06-15 29
   RE: Who is the "Rat"? tribephyl 10-06-15 39
 promo... Flowerpower1 10-06-15 40
   RE: promo... Sheldor 10-06-15 41
       RE: promo... Flowerpower1 10-07-15 42
       RE: promo... CTgirl 10-07-15 43

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

10-01-15, 08:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Preview Promo..Ep 3"
Thank you to Survivor Fever for uploading the vidcaps for us all!

Preview Promo:

Transcript by SurvivorFever.net:

Jeff Probst: Next time on Survivor, in a season where adapting is everything...

Spencer <camera confessional>: Being someone who will not change is the death of you.

Probst: Everyone better be ready to change.

Probst <at challenge lineup>: Drop your buffs. We are switching tribes, from 2 tribes to 3 tribes.

Fishbach: Oh my God.

10-01-15, 08:43 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Preview Promo..Ep 3"
My first thoughts regarding this promo:

1. Spencer is seen trying to make the best of his second chance in the second chances season. We see him trying to stick to his promise, to get to know these people and forge relationships

2. I know they are all reacting to the tribal switch up, but the promo ends with Joe and Fishbach. These two seem to be polar opposites and one will out last the other, but when one is gone, will the other follow quickly? One of these two could be in trouble, imho.

3. Also, Monica's reaction shots are highlighted. Boot target or just good reaction shots? Abi also to a lesser degree is focused upon.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-01-15, 09:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Preview Promo..Ep 3"
Monica's been invisible so far. She's an early front runner.

Now that they are in tribes of 6, will they continue to boot the threats or will they pick off someone weak? Can't wait. I am loving this season!!

10-01-15, 10:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Tribe Divisions per Redmond"
From Inside Survivor

Angkor: Abi, Jeff, Peih-Gee, Savage, Tasha, Woo

Bayon: Jeremy, Kelly, Spencer, Kimmi, Stephen, Monica

Ta Keo: Ciera, Joe, Kass, Keith, Kelley, Terry

10-01-15, 10:28 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Tribe Divisions per Redmond"
LAST EDITED ON 10-01-15 AT 11:26 AM (EST)

Great find, CTGirl!

Angkor: Abi, Jeff, Peih-Gee, Savage, Tasha, Woo

Wow! Abi, Varner, Woo, Tasha we had spoiled from pre-game vidcaps. In this tribe, Abi, Varner, Peih-Gee, and Woo have the majority. If they lose it's toast for one of Savage or Tasha.

Bayon: Jeremy, Kelly, Spencer, Kimmi, Stephen, Monica

Wigglesworth and Spencer are the two vs. 4 from the other tribe. I would think that Stephen would gravitate toward Spencer, the young lad. This is an interesting scenario?

Ta Keo: Ciera, Joe, Kass, Keith, Kelley, Terry

This is another interesting combination. Joe plays more old schoolish and may want to hang with Terry. Keith may relate to Terry? Kelley could integrate with Ciera, Kass? Very interesting combinations!

It will be very hard to speculate regarding the Bayon and Takeo tribes because we know little of the dynamics on the first Bayon tribe. WE know that the alphas don't like Stephen Fishbach, but we don't know ANYTHING from any of the girls, bar Tasha was asked to be with Jeremy. We also know that Fishbach is weary of Joe, but those two are not on the same tribes.

Outsider32 584 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-01-15, 10:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outsider32 Click to send private message to Outsider32 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Tribe Divisions per Redmond"
I think Savage and Jeff will probably link up. That will create a majority right there with Tasha on the clear outs. Woo is not going to work with Tasha either. She's gonna have to look for the idol. But Woo or Abi could be kicked to the curb but Varner will be gunning for Tasha because of Spencer.

Stephen and Spencer are more than likely linking up. And they might pull in Monica. Kimmi was not part of Jeremy's original alliance but she ratted on Stephen too. However, she's a goat so she will probably go with who has the numbers. But there is Kelly. Kelly and Jeremy probably work together. Jeremy may want to work with Spencer. And Spencer may get Stephen to work with him. This puts Kimmi and Monica or Kelly and Jeremy on the outs.

The last one.....Terry, Keith, and Joe are inevitable. Kelley I think is part of this and Kelley probably works with Ciera. And the Vytas connection with Ciera also could link her with Terry. Kass is on the clear outs.

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-04-15, 09:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Tribe Divisions per Redmond"
LAST EDITED ON 10-04-15 AT 09:23 AM (EST)

On the Bayon tribe, if they lose, I see Fishbach going. Kimmi and Jeremy could convince the others to take the Idol-hunter out of the game.

survivor1234 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-01-15, 10:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivor1234 Click to send private message to survivor1234 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: S31|Vidcap Thread|Ep 2, "We got a Rat""
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/8395.shtml#10

From the intro vidcaps, there are shots of Jeremy, Terry, and Andrew at a future challenge where they are carrying balls over the water. Terry has a green buff, while Jeremy and Andrew have purple buffs. But if Andrew gets moved over to the yellow tribe, this challenge won't ever happen (unless it already did and I completely missed it?). Initially I thought the tribe swap may have happened between the reward and immunity challenges, but from a second look the vidcaps from this episode are clearly at a reward challenge. Thoughts?

10-01-15, 11:09 PM (EST)
8. "RE: S31|Vidcap Thread|Ep 2, "We got a Rat""
LAST EDITED ON 10-01-15 AT 11:12 PM (EST)

You are referring to these...

This is an easy one....it's called the "buff-o-matic". Over the years, to hide tribe swaps and switches, the producers color out the buffs of some. Andrew's buff and cloth ball seems a little different than Jeremy's. I'd say they are indeed using the buff-o-matic. I wouldn't be surprised to see this challenge this week. We will have to keep our eyes open for the next promos!

10-02-15, 09:31 AM (EST)
9. "Buff-o-matic...."
LAST EDITED ON 10-02-15 AT 09:53 AM (EST)

Another case of the buff-o-matic here:

We see Woo and Tasha in these shots and perhaps Andrew's or Varner's arm around her. This scene has not played out yet, but I think it will while we have this tribe division. We know that those players are now on the yellow tribe, but their buff colors have been altered. Another case of the "buff-o-magic".

Something also to look out for in this week. When Abi was pictured with Tasha and Woo coming to a challenge, obviously when they are on the Angkor Tribe, her hair was like this:

So, if we see challenge shots for this week and her hair is NOT like this, then we would know that she, Woo, and Tasha live to see another week beyond week 3.

survivor1234 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-03-15, 05:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivor1234 Click to send private message to survivor1234 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Buff-o-matic...."
Thanks FloPo!

10-02-15, 10:07 AM (EST)
10. "Press Images, Ep 3, We got a rat"
LAST EDITED ON 10-02-15 AT 10:29 AM (EST)

According to Kona: Day 7, 10:36 AM:

10:45 AM:

10-02-15, 07:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outsider32 Click to send private message to Outsider32 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Press Images, Ep 3, We got a rat"
They're gonna hide the press pics this time again I guess with the new tribes like last season?

10-03-15, 12:29 PM (EST)
12. "Pre-game pic..."
This picture was posted by Jiffy when he wanted to show behind the scenes pics of the survivors and production. There were no time stamps on them, maybe Sheldor could poke around looking for them...here is the pic:

This was posted with ep 1, and Jiffy wanted to post them to show how production works with the players. This is a picture post swap at the Bayon site. We can see green water bottles and green bags in the shelter.

They look upset, as though they have gotten very bad news, or because they could have lost. If we could get time stamps for this pic, it could answer a few questions. No siting of Kimmie, Spencer, or Wiglesworth.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-15, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Pre-game pic..."
Where's the original of this?

10-05-15, 07:44 AM (EST)
23. "RE: Pre-game pic..."
LAST EDITED ON 10-05-15 AT 09:32 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-05-15 AT 07:44 AM (EST)

I think they were posted in an article during a Jiffy interview. Here is the original size:
I will try and go and find them and link it...

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xaf1/t51.2885-15/e35/11934705_1639074633037407_1875532463_n.jpg

ETA: I cannot find them now, I have searched everywhere. I know that I saw about 7 pictures that Jiffy posted, and I am pretty sure they were posted on the CBS.com site after the first episode. There was one of the camera men and sound guys with Tasha and Jeremy talking on the beach, then there were some of them with some at camp, etc. The whole thing was about the people behind the scenes, then there was one group shot of the team....This picture was one among them.

Sheldor 4639 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

10-06-15, 07:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Pre-game pic..."
What I saw was Jeff Probst FB post of the Official CBS Instagram Photos at:

http://instagram.com/officialsurvivor_cbs/

There are several Behind The Scenes photos but unfortunately none of them have time stamps including this one does not have a time stamp.

10-06-15, 07:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Pre-game pic..."
These CBS Instagram photos were also posted on the CBS.com web site at:

http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/news/sme/208/jeff-probst-shares-behind-the-scenes-pics-from-survivor-cambodia/2031/believe-it-or-not-castaways-soon-forget-they-re-surrounded-by-cameras/

10-06-15, 08:43 AM (EST)
35. "RE: Pre-game pic..."
Thanks so much for posting them, Sheldor. I searched and searched for them and couldn't find them. I knew that I had seen them at the CBS.com site, but even when I googled for them, they didn't turn up. So thanks!

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-15, 05:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: S31|Vidcap Thread|Ep 2, "We got a Rat""
So, Ankor has to build a new camp.

michel2 4531 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-15, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: S31|Vidcap Thread|Ep 2, "We got a Rat""
You don't suppose they will live in the temple?

At least they have Andrew and Woo to build it. That could be the basis of an alliance.

10-04-15, 03:38 PM (EST)
18. "Pre-week theory..."
I play the Fantasy Survivor game so I am forced to think about things very early in the week as there are early bird bonus points, that are very worthy. I have formulated an early week chain of events....fire away at it!

Survivor tribes arrive at the SANDY BEACH area...

Jeff is standing next to a covered table that has new buffs in little boxes under it...

Drop your buffs...

Pick a new buff:

But, that table is big enough to possibly support another reward....I think they may have their first RC. They are at the beach so these vidcaps would fit for the RC shots:

So most likely Joe and Terry's team wins. Then there is new shelter building and bonding at Tribe Angkor, and other stuff. Then they come to the IC 3 days later, day 9:

Jiffy and his idol...

Now, it's a stretch but I think this shot:

...Is post IC. I think that is Andrew Savage's arm around Tasha, and Woo is beside her. They have lost and she knows that she and Savage are in the minority. She's crying.

So, possible Angkor loss?

I think Varner is in control and he has his girls and Woo. I think that squarely puts a target on Savage and Tasha. Savage had an uptick in visuals and confessionals in the tribe that didn't go to TC. He could be toast. Tasha was invisible. Tasha has sworn to play differently and win the million then pray for forgiveness. Savage was the most affected and screwed by the twist in his season, will he be screwed by the twist in this season as well? Crying about missing your wife on day 4 is not what I call a good sign...food for thought

10-04-15, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Pre-week theory..."
Wouldn't Varner and Savage have some sort of pre-game arrangement being both old-school? Also, in a small tribe like this, challenge ability has to mean more. They don't want to go see Jeff a second time. I'd say Tasha is toast if Angkor goes to Tribal Council...unless Abi bercomes unbearable even for Varner...

10-04-15, 04:53 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Pre-week theory..."
Thanks for giving feedback, michel. Yes, you make very good points indeed. I would want to preserve strength for challenges in a tribe of 6, but who knows, maybe Savage will peg Varner as the weak point? Clearly, Andrew is old school. I think there is a case for Tasha with her confessional in the intro, win the $ then pray for forgiveness. Varner has been fickle with his voting record, I suppose all the Abi love last week could all turn this week and he target her? Idk? Pei-Gee, what does she really bring to the table? Maybe Woo and Andrew bond a little too much? So many things could happen?

My second early bird bonus theory involved the nuBayon tribe. If they lost...

Jeremy has 4 people from his original tribe. Spencer and Fishbach will most likely be relieved to have each other. The two misfits can bond. Perhaps they could pull in a few others...I would think Monica perhaps? I see Kelly Wigglesworth maybe being drawn to Kimmie as the two old schoolers, but Kimmie may be firmly with Jeremy and Monica? Idk. I think the editing has not been kind to Fishbach, but the editing of the promo's does feature both Fishbach and Monica. It would be ironic that Monica, who is not in the early intro confessional pack, had her first and only confessional so far about wanting not to appear weak in challenges. Would be ironic if her new tribe votes for the weakest challenge link they have and they decide it's Monica...

10-04-15, 06:05 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Pre-week theory..."
Bayon haven't gone to TC yet so they are not battle tested. I'm sure that they will ask Kelly and Spencer about the dynamics in Takeo. Kelly may want to lie but Spencer wouldn't hesitate to say that she was part of the main alliance.

I think it could come down to whether some members of Bayon want to keep Kelly to build a bridge with the other side, recruit Spencer to hurt Takeo's original alliance or get rid of someone that was an outsider in their own tribe.

If Jeremy really wants to align the alpha males, he could keep Kelly to help him with Terry later on but is it up to Jeremy?

Personally, I wouldn't want to give Stephen and Spencer a chance to stay together. The other four played very loyal games so they should be nervous about the schemers. Since they'd still have a 3-2 lead in this tribe and a 9-8 lead overall, the Bayon members could target Stephen. Jeremy would be back with an alliance of women!!

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-15, 01:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Pre-week theory..."
One of the real curiosities that I've wondered about is how Kimmi will align. On her first go-rounf, she managed to become an outsider within a tightly-knit tribe. Now, all of the early season people know each other well, so Kimmi and Kelly Wiglesworth clearly know each other. But will that matter?

However, we know that Fish was his tribe's pick for first boot (per Dalton Ross at E!), had the first challenge gone against them. So my thought is that Fish and Spencer are still likely to be the odd ones out, but who really knows yet?

10-05-15, 08:05 AM (EST)
24. "RE: Pre-week theory..."
In her pre-game interviews, she did say she wanted to form alliances this time (!) so she must have talked to members of Bayon about it.

Given their demographics, I'm pretty sure she would have been included with Jeremy, Savage and Tasha. We only saw Jeremy talk to Andrew, Joe and Tasha but it would have been dumb for him to have a group of only 4 people in a tribe of 10. Since Monica was always loyal to Laura's alliance, I think she would have also been included.

Bayon was a tribe with 7 "loyal" players and only 3 "schemers", namely Kass, Stephen and Ciera. I think Jeremy, Kimmi and Monica would stick together and boot either Spencer or Stephen.

10-05-15, 01:36 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Pre-week theory..."
Just throwing this in here because I think it's interesting. Dalton Ross asked them all pre-game who they personally would vote out first...

TaKeo:
*Shirin said Kass or Vytas
*Spencer said Vytas, Joe or Kass
Varner said Spencer, Joe, or Kass
*Pei-Gee said Vytas
Kelley Went said Kass
Woo said Joe
Terry refused to say
Vytas said Varner

Bayon:
Joe said Kass
Jeremy said no goats, Kimmie or Pei-Gee
Keith said Pei-Gee or Fishbach
Savage said Fishbach or Kass
Stephen said Savage
Tasha said Kass or Fishbach
Kimmie said Kass
Monica said Kass, Abi, or a strong male
Kass said Vytas
Cierra said Joe

10-05-15, 04:08 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Pre-week theory..."
Interesting to go back to that FP. What if we group them by new tribes instead of old? We are left with only the following immediate targets:

Jeremy was targeting Kimmi, Monica said a strong male.
Ciera said Joe while Joe and Kelley Wentworth both said Kass.

Jeremy could be in trouble in the new Bayon and it would come down to either Joe or Kass in the new Takeo tribe.

Have things changed?

10-05-15, 09:36 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Pre-week theory..."
Now lets break down the new tribes and who the target on thos tribes are

Angkor
Tasha-no one on her tribe
Savage-no one on his tribe
Varner-no one on his tribe
Abi-she didn't give one
Peih-Gee-target already gone
Woo-no one on his tribe

However, Varner is going to target Tasha because of Spencer but I am thinking that Peih-Gee will flip to vote off Abi or Varner will see he may not have the numbers on his tribe and they take out Woo, especially if Tasha find out he was in on the voting bloc against Spencer. Savage will protect Tasha and the best opening they could have is using the PG/Abi conflict to get one of them out. Maybe a PG/Woo alliance forms here and Woo goes along with it. There can be no denying Abi's edit says early boot.

Bayon
Jeremy-Kimmi
Stephen-no one on his tribe
Kimmi-no one on her tribe
Monica-a strong male(Jeremy fits here)
Spencer-no one on his tribe
Kelly-did not give one

Jeremy here is targeting a goat or Kimmi, but Monica is targeting a strong male. I think Monica might be in trouble here. Monica guns for Jeremy here but Jeremy gets wind of it. Jeremy was not the leader of targeting Stephen that was Savage. But he won't want to keep a wild card like him or Spencer around but Stephen and Spencer will imo be safe. I think they will play Monica against Jeremy if Monica wants him out. Kimmi is going to go with the majority, and I'm thinking Kelly will be with Jeremy here. Monica's the first out here.

Ta'Keo
Joe-Kass
Kass-target already gone
Ciera-Joe
Keith-no one on his tribe
Terry-would not give one
Kelley-Kass

Two targets for Kass, but I don't think Joe is out to get her. He may have just said her name because he did not know her at the time and does not appear to be the strategic type. Terry and Keith is the best alliance I can see, and Joe will probably go along with this. Like Monica, Ciera could gun for Joe and Keith, Terry, Joe, and Kass turn the tables on her. But also Terry and Keith could go after Kass. Terry and Keith will decide who goes imo.

10-06-15, 07:28 AM (EST)
28. "S31E03 Challenge Preview"
Survivor: Cambodia - Second Chance
Behind the Scenes of the Challenge - Episode 3

Date: 10.5.15

Transcript by SurvivorFever.net:

John Kirhoffer <Survivor Challenges Producer>:

Welcome to Behind the Scenes of the Challenges Survivor Second Chance. Today we're giving our tribes a second chance at "Draggin' the Dragon." It's our second chance to do it, also. "Draggin' the Dragon" first aired in Survivor Cagayan.

On "go" the tribes will race onto an obstacle course with their carts as the rain comes down. They will climb various ladders, retrieving keys. Those keys unlock a chest. They put the chest on their cart and make their way through the obstacle course to a wall. When they get to the wall, they disassemble the cart. They pass the cart and the chest and everything through the wall. They reassemble it all, make it to the end, where 2 players will assemble the puzzle.

_0001
_0002
_0003
_0004
_0005
_0006
_0007
_0008
_0009
_0010
_0011
_0012
_0013
_0014
_0015
_0016
_0017
_0018
_0019
_0020
_0021
_0022
_0023
_0024
_0025
_0026
_0027
_0028
_0029
_0030
_0031
_0032
_0033
_0034
_0035
_0036
_0037
_0038
_0039
_0040
_0041
_0042
_0043
_0044

10-06-15, 07:46 AM (EST)
31. "RE: S31E03 Challenge Preview"
If the challenge is called "Draggin' the Dragon", it will be a good practice for Varner who wants to drag the "Brazilian Dragon" all the way to Final 3!

Seriously though, another visual puzzle should be perfect for Joe.

10-06-15, 07:57 AM (EST)
33. "RE: S31E03 Challenge Preview"
LAST EDITED ON 10-06-15 AT 08:54 AM (EST)

Thanks for posting, Sheldor! Oh no, this is a very grueling and physical challenge with a very challenging puzzle at the end. I agree with Michel, my money is on Joe's tribe. But, each tribe has people that have done this challenge before....Angkor has Tasha and Woo, nuBayon has Spencer, and nuTakeo has Kass. Hopefully there is a learning curve.

I think that the weakest tribe will struggle with this, and that may be Angkor?

ETA: They do show up without their idol, so they must think they are going to a reward challenge...

10-06-15, 08:25 AM (EST)
34. "RE: S31E03 Challenge Preview"
With Woo, Savage and Tasha, I think Angkor will be able to keep up physically, it's the puzzle that worries me for them. Miss Sudoku PG hasn't proven herself yet but Bayon has Spencer and Stephen while Takeo has Joe and Kass.

10-06-15, 08:51 AM (EST)
36. "RE: S31E03 Challenge Preview"
Yes. I agree, michel. But, I recall Tasha is a pretty smart cookie. But, we see her crying with Andrew's arm around her. I think that could indeed be from losing this challenge. She could feel responsible, just as Kelly felt responsible in ep 1.

But, my question is, will there be that water reward challenge? If that is NOT an RC, and is an IC, then it's future, and Andrew Savage lives to see another day. If that's the case, then Tasha is toast....I think.

So, is there going to be an RC this episode or not?

10-06-15, 10:35 AM (EST)
37. "RE: S31E03 Challenge Preview"
With three tribes in the Philippines, they didn't have a separate RC. In Cagayan, they didn't have a separate RC in the first 3 cycles.

I'd say that with this twist, they probably won't have a RC either because there will be too much to show in the different camps before the IC.

The only thing I could see is a fight for the different beaches. The RC winners would get the luxurious Bayon camp, the 2nd place team gets the spartan Takeo camp while the losers get the barren Angkor beach. However, we see them picking buffs first so the camps are designated at random, not by competition.

10-06-15, 03:08 PM (EST)
38. "RE: S31E03 Challenge Preview"
Here is the Survivor Cagayan Episode 1
Immunity/Reward Challenge: Draggin' The Dragon

Published on Feb 26, 2014
This first immunity/reward challenge requires strength, flexibility and puzzle solving skills.

1st Solana: LJ & Alexis
2nd Aparri: Lindsey & Sarah
3rd Luzon: Kass & Tasha

10-06-15, 07:43 AM (EST)
29. "Who is the "Rat"?"
Since we know the rat will be making signals to his former tribe just before the challenge, I think we can narrow it down to one of the 6 minority members in the new tribes, namely:

In Angkor, it could be Andrew or Tasha.
In Bayon, Kelly Wiglesworth or Spencer
In Takeo, Terry or Kelley Wentworth.

We can narrow it down further by removing Spencer and K. Wentworth from that list. Spencer cannot expect favors from his old tribe while Kelley has the idol to protect her.

I'm afraid that Kelly may again be called the rat...

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-15, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Who is the "Rat"?"
Winner, winner, chicken dinner!
No doubts. Kelly puts either herself, or whomever she's trying to communicate with, in some hot water with her/their new tribemates.

10-06-15, 08:56 PM (EST)
40. "promo..."
LAST EDITED ON 10-06-15 AT 09:53 PM (EST)

Click to see the promo here

Jiffy: This season offers(see Takeo tribe) a second chance(see Kass, Kimmie, Stephen, Joe) to change (see Abi) what (see Varner) didn't work the first time(see Andrew, Jeremy, Tasha, Monica)
Spencer(conf): I have to change. I am not the strongest social player out here.
Jiffy: If you don't change, your second chance can end at any time. (As Jeff says this statement we see 5 players up close: Kass, Varner, Kelley, Andrew, and Tasha.)
Jiffy to the tribes: How are you holding up?
Woo speaks for TaKeo: We got that team unity back.
Jiffy: Kass?
Kass speaks for Bayon: This is the love tribe.
Jiffy: IT's a perfect opportunity to change things up.
Pei-Gee: Already???
Jiffy: From two tribes (see Stephen and Joe) to three tribes.
Stephen reacts: Oh my God!
Then see Spencer...

10-06-15, 11:25 PM (EST)
41. "RE: promo..."
THANKS Flowerpower! Here are the vidcaps...

Survivor: Cambodia - Second Chance
Episode 3 Web Promo Video Captures

Date: 10.3.15

http://www.survivorfever.net/vc_s31_web_promo%20_ep3.html

_0001
_0002
_0003
_0004
_0005
_0006
_0007
_0008
_0009
_0010
_0011
_0012
_0013
_0014
_0015
_0016
_0017
_0018
_0019
_0020
_0021
_0022
_0023
_0024
_0025
_0026
_0027
_0028
_0029
_0030
_0031
_0032
_0033
_0034
_0035
_0036
_0037
_0038
_0039
_0040
_0041
_0042
_0043
_0044
_0045
_0046
_0047
_0048

10-07-15, 08:27 AM (EST)
42. "RE: promo..."
Thanks so much, Sheldor! I tried to find them multiple times at Survivor Fever, but every time I clicked on the "view photos" icon, an error came up....

10-07-15, 11:53 AM (EST)
43. "RE: promo..."
Seriously CBS, throw us a bone!

I'm going to venture a guess that it's Woo going home, he says, "we've got that team unity," and the CTgirl theory one frame of him:

It's usually more subtle than this but I do think that its Angkor going to tribal. They are just too weak. I listened to the Survivor Fans podcast with Shirin today and she said that Varner popped his shoulder at Ponderosa just before the game started and he has COPD. Couple that with Abi and Peih Gee and half your team can't help that much. I have no idea how they settle upon Woo though!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •