The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"To the "old" posters:"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-22-04, 03:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"To the "old" posters:"

I would like to thank you for playing the "round up" game. You're all winners.

What I have deduced from tonight-

AI IS A CONSPIRACY!!!!one

AMERICA IS WRONG!!!one!

WHAT IS A SPOILER THREAD?!??!????!

Breezy, Ginger, CSTL, Monstah, Knockers, etc...

Thank you.

I'm a firm believer in the philosophy of a ruling class. Especially since I rule - Randall, Clerks

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: To the "old" posters: probably clueless 04-22-04 1
   RE: To the "old" posters: J Slice 04-22-04 2
       RE: To the "old" posters: probably clueless 04-22-04 3
 RE: To the "old" posters: GrendelsMom 04-22-04 4
   RE: To the "old" posters: buckeyegirl 04-22-04 5
       RE: To the "old" posters: GrendelsMom 04-22-04 6
           RE: To the "old" posters: probably clueless 04-22-04 7
           RE: To the "old" posters: buckeyegirl 04-22-04 21
   RE: To the "old" posters: okaychatt 04-22-04 23
 RE: To the "old" posters: wildchickenhunter 04-22-04 8
 What kills me Breezy 04-22-04 9
 RE: To the "old" posters: smiley 04-22-04 10
 RE: To the "old" posters: zombiebaby 04-22-04 11
   RE: To the "old" posters: Glow 04-22-04 19
       RE: To the "old" posters: probably clueless 04-22-04 20
 RE: To the "old" posters: CantStandToLook 04-22-04 12
 RE: To the "old" posters: littlemisssmartypants 04-22-04 13
   RE: To the "old" posters: probably clueless 04-22-04 14
   RE: To the "old" posters: GrendelsMom 04-22-04 22
 RE: To the "old" posters: greenmonstah 04-22-04 15
   RE: To the "old" posters: probably clueless 04-22-04 16
       You? greenmonstah 04-22-04 17
           RE: You? probably clueless 04-22-04 18
 Locking AyaK 04-22-04 24
 RE: To the "old" posters: mistofleas 04-22-04 25

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

probably clueless 5782 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-04, 03:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail probably%20clueless Click to send private message to probably%20clueless Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: To the "old" posters:"
Care for a little whine and cheese?

A Kittyloaf®Original
*Super Host*

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-04, 03:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: To the "old" posters:"

AS LONG AS AT YOUR WINE AND CHEESE PARTY YOU DONT PLAY ANY JOHN STEVENS BECAUSE HE IS REALLY BAD AND AMERICA IS WRONG!

I'm a firm believer in the philosophy of a ruling class. Especially since I rule - Randall, Clerks

04-22-04, 03:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail probably%20clueless Click to send private message to probably%20clueless Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: To the "old" posters:"
HEY BABE!!! I THINK YOUR KEYBOARD IS BROKEN!!

A Kittyloaf®Original
*This has been a public service announcement*

GrendelsMom 3272 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-22-04, 07:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GrendelsMom Click to send private message to GrendelsMom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: To the "old" posters:"
Slicey, Slicey...haven't you learned from Landru that you can't give a group shout-out without leaving someone off the list. And you should know that nothing says "old poster" like Augie.

<==flashed by J_Loaf
I know I'm not an old post, but I did do some rounding myself last night. I think this one was my favorite, followed closely by this one.

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-04, 07:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: To the "old" posters:"

*looks around for the can of worms GM just opened* I don't want to be here when my OT twin shows up. I'd Whack you, but that's MomaNut's job.

~Yes, I know I said I wouldn't be back here, but I just can't stay away...RMMW!

04-22-04, 08:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GrendelsMom Click to send private message to GrendelsMom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: To the "old" posters:"
Is THIS what you're looking for?

<==flashed by J_Loaf
Hiya BEG! Long time no see.

04-22-04, 08:04 AM (EST)
7. "RE: To the "old" posters:"
I was gonna do Pandora's Box but I still value my membership here.

A Kittyloaf®Original
*Watching my P's and Q's*

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-04, 09:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: To the "old" posters:"
LAST EDITED ON 04-22-04 AT 09:45 AM (EST)

That's exactly what I was looking for! You are a prince!

~GM: Hiya right back..I've actually had to work at work, can you believe that? RMMW!

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-22-04, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: To the "old" posters:"
GM - WTG! Quite funny and clever. Calmed me right down.

(Still mourning Jennifer, though.)

wildchickenhunter 3192 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-04, 08:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wildchickenhunter Click to send private message to wildchickenhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: To the "old" posters:"
One thing I learned tonight..... calling a Closet Queen a 'Closet Queen' is a bash.......When did that happen?

What is the P.C. for closet queen......WCH can't keep up with P.C. needs help from you peeps.

Flying my car to the nudie bar!

Getting rid of Jennifer was wrong.

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-04, 08:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "What kills me"
I just perused a couple of the locked threads to see what "old" posters tried to keep the newbies in line.

Other newbies post to those threads even after, the first person is told they've violated the rules and please go post in the SPOILER thread. *shakes head*

Just say no to trolls.

smiley 2009 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-22-04, 08:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smiley Click to send private message to smiley Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: To the "old" posters:"
Hey you forgot me too!

I was floored last night. WTF is wrong with you people voting?????????????

*Proud Member of the RR/RW Old Fart Club*

zombiebaby 7356 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-04, 08:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: To the "old" posters:"
You know I may not be an "old" poster (although I am older I guess ) but I knew we were in trouble last night when the boards got so slow that I could not even click on a post after 9:00. I gave up and when I came on this morning...well I guess you could say TONS of newbies logged on!

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-04, 09:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: To the "old" posters:"
Tell me about it. I could barely access the AI or Off Topic forums. It was so slow. I stopped trying after a while.

an incredible JSlice creation

04-22-04, 09:44 AM (EST)
20. "RE: To the "old" posters:"
I swear it wasn't my fault, this time.

A Kittyloaf®Original
*What is this 'Off Topic' of which you speak?*

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-04, 08:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: To the "old" posters:"
What's say we take some of these newbies on an snipe hunt?

Must say I'm glad to have missed the results show because I probably woulda tossed my TV out the window. There are some good voices left in the competition but there isn't a whole lot of orginality left IMHO.

Handcrafted by RollDdice
eh..you talking to me *wags fingers* are you talking to me

littlemisssmartypants 477 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-22-04, 09:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail littlemisssmartypants Click to send private message to littlemisssmartypants Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: To the "old" posters:"
Hi all,

I know I'm not an "old" poster, although I feel old when I see all the crazy jargon the young'uns use, but I've been reading these boards for over 3 years. I'm also a hard-core rule follower, and get a perverse enjoyment from seeing blatant rule-breakers shut down. Keep it up!

Thanks to all of you for giving me a reason to avoid work!

04-22-04, 09:09 AM (EST)
14. "RE: To the "old" posters:"
"Thanks to all of you for giving me a reason to avoid work! "

Try out OT some time babe.

A Kittyloaf®Original
*What is this thing called work?*

04-22-04, 09:52 AM (EST)
22. "RE: To the "old" posters:"
"old" has nothing to do with age, years of service or DAW level, as others have said. If you read, reflect, do a self-check before posting, then you're fine, and we'd love to see more of you. So, please! Post again, early and often!

<==flashed by J_Loaf
And what Clueless said about OT--come join the fun there!

greenmonstah 10761 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-04, 09:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail greenmonstah Click to send private message to greenmonstah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: To the "old" posters:"
I spend all this time and money on 4 color, front/back, tri fold brochures that explicitly state "no having fun when monstah is not on campus" in clear, bold letters and I log on this morning only to find, fun was had and I was not on campus?!?!? My fault really. I should have known that SOME POSTERS around here do not take the time to read important documents like the guidelines, the heading of threads, my 4 color, front and back tri fold brochure...

Anyway...I did think certain people took the time to stand up and scream foul last night. I was in no condition to do so because of a stoooopid migraine headache. It is really strange how certain people can just come crashing into a community and proceed to kill the place with tasteless grafitti. This brashness seems to be endemic in the AI forum. It has to be age related. I think J slice was right in calling out the "old" posters...but I would substitute the word "old" with "mature" or "considerate" or "guideline abiding"...

Manager did some managing last night. And I think rjrabbit played the assistant manager.

04-22-04, 09:15 AM (EST)
16. "RE: To the "old" posters:"
"It is really strange how certain people can just come crashing into a community and proceed to kill the place with tasteless grafitti."

Sorry...

A Kittyloaf®Original
*Hangs head in shame, again*

greenmonstah 10761 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-04, 09:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail greenmonstah Click to send private message to greenmonstah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "You?"
Create masterpieces with your extraordinary posting skills.

Get over here so I cangive you a love punch

04-22-04, 09:29 AM (EST)
18. "RE: You?"
Just another kid from Boston hanging out in cyberspace..

A Kittyloaf®Original
*Go easy on me, very sensitive*

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-04, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Locking"
Hey, we were all new once. Since I don't want to encourage a "new vs. old" mentality, I'm locking this thread too.

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-04, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: To the "old" posters:"
My definition of an "old" poster? Someone who knows they don't have the patience to handle coming to the boards on a results night so they stay away until the following morning in hopes that most of the stupid threads will be locked.

--is talking about herself in case anyone was wondering

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •