The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bachelor Bob is engaged"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

NiceGirlJen 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-23-04, 07:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail NiceGirlJen Click to send private message to NiceGirlJen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bachelor Bob is engaged"
He proposed to All My Children actress Rebecca Budig “Greenlee”

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Bachelor Bob is engaged Lolette 05-23-04 1
 RE: Bachelor Bob is engaged Rockytop Chick 05-23-04 2
   RE: Bachelor Bob is engaged Karennz 05-24-04 4
 RE: Bachelor Bob is engaged qwertypie 05-23-04 3
   Odds buckeyegirl 05-24-04 5
       RE: Odds cheri26158 05-24-04 6
           RE: Odds TDeniseS 05-24-04 7
               RE: Odds cheri26158 05-24-04 8
                   RE: Odds Rockytop Chick 05-24-04 9
                       RE: Odds calamityc 05-25-04 10
                           RE: Odds Rockytop Chick 05-25-04 12
           RE: Odds ashley1126 05-25-04 11
               RE: Odds Poncho 05-26-04 14
               RE: Odds PepeLePew13 05-28-04 21
       RE: Odds qwertypie 05-26-04 13
           RE: Odds kelli_blue 05-26-04 15
               RE: Odds escapedude 05-26-04 16
                   RE: Odds Shereebie 05-26-04 17
                       RE: Odds BlondeBabyNurse 05-26-04 18
   RE: Bachelor Bob is engaged briea 05-26-04 19
       RE: Bachelor Bob is engaged cheri26158 05-27-04 20
           RE: Bachelor Bob is engaged qwertypie 05-30-04 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Lolette 254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-23-04, 08:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lolette Click to send private message to Lolette Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Bachelor Bob is engaged"
from Extra TV Are wedding bells ringing for "Bachelor" Bob Guiney? Us Weekly’s Lori Majewski says yes, Bob has given his final rose to "All My Children's" Rebecca Budig. "They are so in love, it’s sickening," she revealed.

Bob proposed Thursday night, giving Rebecca a 2-karat diamond ring that he co-designed. So when will the happy couple say, "I do?" "No date is set, but I’m sure before the fall," Majewsi told us.
http://extratv.warnerbros.com/dailynews/extra/0504/05_21e.html

Rockytop Chick 314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-23-04, 10:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rockytop%20Chick Click to send private message to Rockytop%20Chick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Bachelor Bob is engaged"
But Greenlee just married Ryan!!! She stole him from Kendall!!

oops, getting soap character confused with soap actor again. i need to stop doing that

Karennz 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-24-04, 07:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Karennz Click to send private message to Karennz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Bachelor Bob is engaged"
LAST EDITED ON 05-24-04 AT 07:32 AM (EST)

Hey, no worries! This guy IS a walking soap opera (Bob, that is). I'm just wondering what Ms. Buddig ever did to deserve this. lol

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-23-04, 11:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Bachelor Bob is engaged"
Wow, he works fast.
Anyone posting odds?

La Vida es un Tango!

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

05-24-04, 07:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Odds "
LAST EDITED ON 05-24-04 AT 07:34 AM (EST)

3:1??
Perhaps we should have a new thread for taking bets on how long the engagement and marriage will last? (That sounds heartless doesn't it?)

A Kyngsladye Original
"Outwit, Outplay and Outwhatever" ~Big Tom

cheri26158 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-24-04, 09:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cheri26158 Click to send private message to cheri26158 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Odds "
cheri

It is frightening that rebecca went for blob. Apparently, he was traveling around the country and doing benefits like " win a date with Bob the bachelor" and she was the one to host his giveaway in NYC. They have been together ever since. That guy knew exactly what he wanted. Quite calculating. Like the second poster said, greenlee just stole ryan from kendall and now bob from estella. Who says work life and personal life don't cross?

Cheers and good day to all...

TDeniseS 106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-24-04, 01:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TDeniseS Click to send private message to TDeniseS Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Odds "
>cheri
>
>It is frightening that rebecca went
>for blob. That guy knew
>exactly what he wanted.
>Quite calculating. >
>

Agreed! All Blob wanted was to be famous....Greenlee (or whatever her name is) is right up his Media Alley.

How pathetic! It will probably last long enough for Blob to steal Greenlee's job on All My Children....hahahahahaha!

05-24-04, 03:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cheri26158 Click to send private message to cheri26158 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Odds "
How pathetic! It will probably last long enough for Blob to steal Greenlee's job on All My Children....hahahahahaha!

cheri

Boy is Ryan in for a real surprise on All My Chidren then! haha

05-24-04, 05:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rockytop%20Chick Click to send private message to Rockytop%20Chick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Odds "
lol, cheri.

It would be funny if Ryan ditched both Kendall and Greenlee for Blob, wouldn't it. LMAO.

But really, how soon will it be before Blob does a cameo on the show? yecccchhh.

calamityc 1041 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-25-04, 02:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail calamityc Click to send private message to calamityc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Odds "
Poor Greenlea, she lost her mind when Leo went to Vegas. lol

05-25-04, 05:54 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Odds "
lol, and if you watch Las Vegas, you know that Leo went off to Iraq now. Greenlee must really be upset now

ashley1126 4 desperate attention whore postings

05-25-04, 02:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ashley1126 Click to send private message to ashley1126 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Odds "
I don't get why so many people are upset with Bob. Quite frankly, he really didn't want to do the Bachelor anyway but ABC kept pressuring him. Oprah encouraged him to do it saying something like at least you will not be able look back and say I wished I would have done the bachelor. Bob was right up front with the women and they knew what they were getting into. I think a big hint to Estella was think of this as a promise ring. I liked Bob in the Trista episodes and I liked him as the bachelor. He has met someone who is crazy about now and I congratulate him and wish he and Rebecca the best of luck.

Also, I think ABC sets the bachelor couples up for failure because of the time span between taping and final episodes. All of the Bachelors have enjoyed having women fall all over them after the show. Even Andrew and Jen had that problem. She got tired of him flirting and wanting the attention from other women. In my opinion, women are not like men. We can be content to talk on the phone and email on occassion until we can see each other again. On the other hand, many men, including the bachelors think with the small head when women throw themselves at them.

Bob deserves a break, he is not that bad. Of course, this is just my opinion.

Poncho 787 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-26-04, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Poncho Click to send private message to Poncho Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Odds "
Just my opinion, but I think BLOB is just a major

Poncho

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

05-28-04, 08:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Odds "

>In my opinion, women are not like men.
>We can be content to talk on the phone
>and email on occassion until we can see
>each other again. On the other
>hand, many men, including the
>bachelors think with the small
>head when women throw themselves
>at them.

You might want to talk to Trish about that.

GO FLAMES!

05-26-04, 01:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Odds "
I'm in Buckeyed girl (I guess that makes me heartless too!) I will say that they won't get married and the engagement will last until December 19 of this year.
La Vida es un Tango!

kelli_blue 301 desperate attention whore postings

05-26-04, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kelli_blue Click to send private message to kelli_blue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Odds "
I agree...they won't even make it down the aisle!

escapedude 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-26-04, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail escapedude Click to send private message to escapedude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Odds "
I dont think I really blame Blob now come to think of it..How many average guys would would ever have an opportunity like this in their lifetimes..

Any guy could attest to this..IF a network came to me and said we have 30 hot girls wanting to date you I would be like "
hell yeah" lets go..!

In the end it is all for entertainment anyway..

Shereebie 391 desperate attention whore postings

05-26-04, 01:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Shereebie Click to send private message to Shereebie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Odds "
The only problem I have with this is the fact that Bob used "But I stay too busy!" as his excuse for not making things work with Estella. If he was too busy for her, why wasn't he too busy for this other woman?

I liked Bob, but I think he's a true media whore and went on the show for exposure. He was not looking for a wife at the time, which was unfortunate, because he had some great women to choose from on his season.

BlondeBabyNurse 4 desperate attention whore postings

05-26-04, 07:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BlondeBabyNurse Click to send private message to BlondeBabyNurse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Odds "
I live in the same town as Bob and he had said when he was selected to be the Bachelor on all the local radio stations that he had absolutely no intension whatsoever in marrying anyone off the show. He was only going there to meet some new people and have a good time. I know the guy is only out for himself, but to play Devil's Advocate here, he did say that he was only in it to have a good time. Not taking his side, because I do feel he only used the show to promote himself, but the argument can be made that Andrew Firestone did the same thing to promote his family's wine business and Jesse Palmer did it to get endorsements and get his name out there as there is a very strong possiblity he will be cut from the Giants.

briea 9 desperate attention whore postings

05-26-04, 10:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail briea Click to send private message to briea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Bachelor Bob is engaged"
I don't see this lasting past this summer. And man I hope she has been tested!!!

05-27-04, 01:14 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Bachelor Bob is engaged"
cheri

Even Bob's mother didn't recognize his behavior on that show. She told him so when he brought the first girl home. I think Bob got majorly full of himself. And he had one thing on his mind. Party like a frat boy. Put a half a dozen notches in his belt. And now finding another golden opportunity. That silly boy knows exactly what he is doing at all times.

05-30-04, 10:42 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Bachelor Bob is engaged"
I heard it was only 4 notches . BTW Welcome to the boards Cheri!

La Vida es un Tango!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •