The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I Am One Of Those Viewers That Is Starting Over At Home "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Loohoo43 41 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-08-06, 10:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loohoo43 Click to send private message to Loohoo43 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I Am One Of Those Viewers That Is Starting Over At Home "
Here Is My Goal Learning To Train My Basset Hound at Home & yes Rhanda & Iyanda And Dr. Stan are aware of it I gave them my E-mails adresses of My Frineds and every Friday the send me a assigment to give them a weekly progress report so they can give my support team a update.
Loohoo43

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I Am One Of Those Viewers That ... Ijustsharted 01-09-06 1
   RE: I Am One Of Those Viewers That ... lovemydogdude 01-10-06 2
 RE: I Am One Of Those Viewers That ... SOfan0221 01-10-06 3
   RE: I Am One Of Those Viewers That ... JavaT 01-10-06 4
       RE: I Am One Of Those Viewers That ... SOfan0221 01-10-06 6
 RE: I Am One Of Those Viewers That ... AshLanie 01-10-06 5
 RE: I Am One Of Those Viewers That ... SOfan0221 01-10-06 7
 RE: I Am One Of Those Viewers That ... OklaBlue 01-10-06 8
   RE: I Am One Of Those Viewers That ... beckettrep 01-10-06 9
       RE: I Am One Of Those Viewers That ... OklaBlue 01-10-06 10
           RE: I Am One Of Those Viewers That ... lovemydogdude 01-10-06 11
               RE: I Am One Of Those Viewers That ... madwoman 01-10-06 12
                   RE: I Am One Of Those Viewers That ... Cygnus X1 01-13-06 18
       RE: I Am One Of Those Viewers That ... GoodnightLittleBear 01-11-06 15
 RE: I Am One Of Those Viewers That ... Kattrikk 01-11-06 13
   RE: I Am One Of Those Viewers That ... lovemydogdude 01-11-06 14
 RE: I Am One Of Those Viewers That ... pandamanjone 01-13-06 16
   RE: I Am One Of Those Viewers That ... Kattrikk 01-13-06 17
       RE: I Am One Of Those Viewers That ... lovemydogdude 01-13-06 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Ijustsharted 518 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-09-06, 10:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ijustsharted Click to send private message to Ijustsharted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I Am One Of Those Viewers That Is Starting Over At Home "
LAST EDITED ON 01-09-06 AT 10:46 PM (EST)

HUH?
Are you saying that the life coaches are sending you assignments on how to train your dog?

lovemydogdude 1253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-10-06, 03:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I Am One Of Those Viewers That Is Starting Over At Home "
Please tell me this is just a joke

SOfan0221 828 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-10-06, 05:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SOfan0221 Click to send private message to SOfan0221 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I Am One Of Those Viewers That Is Starting Over At Home "
Good luck on training your basset hound but I have to wonder why you would need a doctor and 2 life coaches to help with that? It really is none of my business but since you brought it up, why?

JavaT 189 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-10-06, 05:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JavaT Click to send private message to JavaT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I Am One Of Those Viewers That Is Starting Over At Home "
Your idea inspired me! So yesterday I bought a dalmatian-sized pink baby dress and bonnet. Once I get my dog suited up, he'll be ready to interview men on our busiest street. I'm going to have him carry around luggage and bust up some bricks for his next assignment. He's looking forward to the luggage.

The only problem I think I might run into is that he's 75 pounds and finds it hard to fit in the confessional.

01-10-06, 07:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SOfan0221 Click to send private message to SOfan0221 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: I Am One Of Those Viewers That Is Starting Over At Home "
Now I want to see a picture of that, right next to Lisa in her baby doll outfit. *shakes head, chuckling*

AshLanie 895 desperate attention whore postings

01-10-06, 07:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AshLanie Click to send private message to AshLanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I Am One Of Those Viewers That Is Starting Over At Home "
>Here Is My Goal Learning To
>Train My Basset Hound at
>Home & yes Rhanda &
>Iyanda And Dr. Stan are
>aware of it I gave
>them my E-mails adresses of
>My Frineds and every Friday
>the send me a assigment
>to give them a weekly
>progress report so they can
>give my support team a
>update.
>Loohoo43

chuckling.............the LC's and Dr stan have gone to the dogs......but then again, most of us knew that already..

01-10-06, 07:45 AM (EST)
7. "RE: I Am One Of Those Viewers That Is Starting Over At Home "
I really need to lose weight, I have cut back on fats and my hubby and I are eating a lot more healthy than we were 6 months ago. I have trouble exercising because of arthritic hips, knees and hands but I do what I can.

I hesitate to contact SO to help me with this though as I am afraid Rhonda will show up at the neighbors with a big chocolate fondue and encourage all of us to sit around slurping up chocolate and talking about orgasms or lack thereof.

*oh man, I crack myself up***

OklaBlue 1244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-10-06, 08:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail OklaBlue Click to send private message to OklaBlue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: I Am One Of Those Viewers That Is Starting Over At Home "
LAST EDITED ON 01-10-06 AT 08:12 AM (EST)

This person is serious. And young, note error in Rhonda's name, and other typos.

Training a bassett hound could grow into a life career as a dog trainer.

Good luck with your email learning. But this is not really about the show, is it? More about you. Thanks and good luck.

beckettrep 814 desperate attention whore postings

01-10-06, 02:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beckettrep Click to send private message to beckettrep Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: I Am One Of Those Viewers That Is Starting Over At Home "
But if Rhonda's weekly tips are instrumental in getting this dog trained she could then write yet another book - about dog training - wow, that's an idea - getting a book about housetraining a dog - surely there has to be at least ONE book out there somewhere??

OklaBlue 1244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-10-06, 03:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail OklaBlue Click to send private message to OklaBlue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: I Am One Of Those Viewers That Is Starting Over At Home "
Starting Over - Doggy Style

01-10-06, 05:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: I Am One Of Those Viewers That Is Starting Over At Home "
lmao that is funny..love ya OB

madwoman 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-10-06, 11:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail madwoman Click to send private message to madwoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: I Am One Of Those Viewers That Is Starting Over At Home "
I know what Ilyana is going to tell you.... You've got to get rid of the CRAP!! Just get rid of the CRAP!

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-13-06, 09:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: I Am One Of Those Viewers That Is Starting Over At Home "
Well, dogs are all too good at doing that, aren't they?

So are my critter-cats, for that matter.

GoodnightLittleBear 461 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-11-06, 04:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GoodnightLittleBear Click to send private message to GoodnightLittleBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: I Am One Of Those Viewers That Is Starting Over At Home "
Fearless Dog Training:
Live Without Potty Stains and Love Without Licking

Kattrikk 565 desperate attention whore postings

01-11-06, 01:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kattrikk Click to send private message to Kattrikk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: I Am One Of Those Viewers That Is Starting Over At Home "
Are you kidding around? What can the 3 muskateers tell you that a good book on bassets can't? This sort of thing is what inflates their heads! Although I am sure with that home program, they just send out generic emails on a schedule. No way do they answer individual goal oriented advice via email. God I hope I didn't just respond to a joke.

01-11-06, 03:58 AM (EST)
14. "RE: I Am One Of Those Viewers That Is Starting Over At Home "
Amen kattrick

pandamanjone 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-13-06, 02:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pandamanjone Click to send private message to pandamanjone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: I Am One Of Those Viewers That Is Starting Over At Home "
My goal is to stop watching this show.

Kattrikk 565 desperate attention whore postings

01-13-06, 03:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kattrikk Click to send private message to Kattrikk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: I Am One Of Those Viewers That Is Starting Over At Home "
LOL me too. We ought to develop steps to "support us in reaching our goal"

Plasma please...

01-13-06, 05:54 PM (EST)
19. "RE: I Am One Of Those Viewers That Is Starting Over At Home "
Oh P & K You guys are too funny lmao

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •