The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S30 | Ep 10 | East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-22-15, 07:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S30 | Ep 10 | East Coast Spoiler Thread"
No sign of a FloPo thread, so I'm jumping in. All y'all know the drill.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Post TC Brownroach 04-22-15 1
 Auction Brownroach 04-22-15 2
 Auction Twist dabo 04-22-15 3
 RE: S30 | Ep 10 | East Coast Spoile... dabo 04-22-15 4
 RE: S30 | Ep 10 | East Coast Spoile... Flowerpower1 04-22-15 5
   SORRY!!! Flowerpower1 04-22-15 9
 More back at camp Brownroach 04-22-15 6
 And more back at camp Brownroach 04-22-15 7
   RE: And more back at camp Flowerpower1 04-22-15 22
       RE: And more back at camp Brownroach 04-22-15 24
           RE: And more back at camp Flowerpower1 04-23-15 27
               RE: And more back at camp b1whois 04-23-15 30
           Mike confessionals dabo 04-24-15 41
 IC Brownroach 04-22-15 8
   RE: IC b1whois 04-23-15 31
 Very emotional episode dabo 04-22-15 10
 Post IC Brownroach 04-22-15 11
 TC Brownroach 04-22-15 12
 Post IC, Mike win.... Flowerpower1 04-22-15 13
   RE: Post IC, Mike win.... michel2 04-22-15 18
 RE: S30 | Ep 10 | East Coast Spoile... dabo 04-22-15 14
 Next Time Brownroach 04-22-15 15
 Post vote Flowerpower1 04-22-15 16
   RE: Post vote Jims03 04-22-15 20
       I couldn't agree more, Jims Flowerpower1 04-22-15 21
           RE: I couldn't agree more, Jims CTgirl 04-22-15 23
               RE: I couldn't agree more, Jims Sheldor 04-22-15 25
                   RE: I couldn't agree more, Jims Outsider32 04-23-15 26
                   RE: I couldn't agree more, Jims Flowerpower1 04-23-15 28
                       RE: I couldn't agree more, Jims Round Robin 04-24-15 34
       RE: Post vote coldbrewer 04-23-15 29
           RE: Post vote dabo 04-23-15 32
           RE: Post vote Round Robin 04-23-15 33
               RE: Post vote Sheldor 04-24-15 35
                   RE: Post vote Flowerpower1 04-24-15 36
                       RE: Post vote CTgirl 04-24-15 37
                           RE: Post vote dabo 04-24-15 38
                               RE: Post vote CTgirl 04-24-15 39
                                   RE: Post vote Flowerpower1 04-24-15 40
                                       RE: Post vote dabo 04-24-15 42
 RE: S30 | Ep 10 | East Coast Spoile... Sheldor 04-22-15 17
   RE: S30 | Ep 10 | East Coast Spoile... Brownroach 04-22-15 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

04-22-15, 08:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Post TC"
LAST EDITED ON 04-22-15 AT 10:00 PM (EST)

Rodney has a solid plan: get Mike out next. Talks to Carolyn, Will, Tyler.

Mike is suspicious of the four of them, knows they are coming after him.

04-22-15, 08:09 PM (EST)
2. "Auction"
LAST EDITED ON 04-22-15 AT 08:27 PM (EST)

We are only a minute into the show...

Will buys the first item: a tube with a note. "You just bought yourself out of this auction. Go back to camp." Oops.

Shirin spends $300 for chicken and waffles. She did not want to bid for an advantage. Dan, Mike and Carolyn admit to Jeff they are NOT bidding on food.

Jenn, Sierra buy food. So did Rodney, at least.

Now: letters from home, which must be bought. Everyone goes in for $20 apiece, at Carolyn's suggestion. But Mike did a fake-out, didn't buy his. So Carolyn gives hers back. But then Mike takes his back.

Now the advantage item. Mike, Caroyn, and Dan draw straws for it. Dan gets the advantage. Jeff tells him open it in private.

Dan in walkoff says Mike may have lost his trust.

Will back at camp is upset that he bought himself nothing, but realizes he has a clue for something. He digs...he finds a personal stash of rations, enough to last to the end of the game. He can share or not, his choice. He thinks he will, to earn points. And so he does when everyone gets back.

Mike confronts the Rodney, Carolyn, Tyler, Will quartet. He knows that Rodney has flipped over to them and they want to vote Mike out. Such drama.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-15, 08:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Auction Twist"
Will buys himself an empty belly and a trip back to camp alone, no more auction for you!

Suckiest twist ever.

04-22-15, 08:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S30 | Ep 10 | East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Back at camp, Will gets a secret stash, cleverly buried with a step by step map and a pointy stick in the ground to show where it is. Decides to share with everyone.

Later on Mike plays his vote magnet card so Rod will come for him at TC.

Flowerpower1 4375 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-22-15, 08:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S30 | Ep 10 | East Coast Spoiler Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 04-22-15 AT 09:39 PM (EST)

Rodney is going after Dan's vote, Mikes going over the deep end, I have to beat him with my mind and wit, that was the most disrespectful thing, to almost let you not get that....Dan: Mike took a really nice moment and ruined it, he is convinced that Rodney flipped, but it could put me him and sierra at the bottom of the food chain.

Dan gets the other vote, this vote will count like any other at Tc....I couldn't imagine this in my wildest dreams....to get a second vote, it's like the Willy wonka golden ticket! Says dan

04-22-15, 08:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "SORRY!!!"
So sorry guys, late too the party! D'oh!

Post Dan reading the double vote info:

Day 26
MLike: to Jenn, were you there when Will shared that in camp, we had to dig down and open this box, and he brought it back to camp.....supposedly Will shared all the food with us, hid the food....They are all saying in camp that Will hid all the food, Tyler is telling him....those three are lying that there is more food, that's a crock, when you question my integrity? yells at Shirin....all you do is eat and talk, I am speaking to me that way, don't question my integrity, Will starts tearing into me like a crazy person...Mike takes Shirin with him, you don't need to hear that....Shirin in conf: then he just started digging in in personal attacks and started insulting my childhood...and it's getting to Shirin, she's crying, go on with your little ##### Mike and get outta here...shirin crying in confessional...Shirin is crying with Mike and Jenn....Jenn is pissed, Shirin crying, the past couple days I haven't wanted to be here, I want to stay here so I can get those others out, me shirin and Jenn we are the only ones that have each other now....Mike: I will stick around until something breaks or I go home.....

Come on in guys:

Will says not good, not doing well, when they came with their letters from home it just hurt, if I was wondering if I took myself out of this ic and put myself at risk in order to get that letter....Jiffy says but in fairness, they all have to agree....anyone here object to him getting his letter? Shirin raises her hand....Will says shocking, he bought what he bought, he missed out on his letters and that's the way the game works....

Tyler gives back the IN...

transfer the balls across teeter tooters to a stand, if ball drops go back to start....winner 1 in 8 shot to win. loser 3rd member of our jut y

see tyler, Mike...simple looking challenge, the tongs are very heavy and hard to balance that ball....MIke drops, Will drops, Dan drops, steep learning curve, Tyler slow and steady and has first ball on the stand, Mike has his first, Dan drops, Tyler and Mike with 1, Mike picks up the pace, and Tyler drops, Rodney with momentum, Mike has it figured out now, Mike has 2, Tyler and Rodney and Sierra with first, Mike is plowing through, has his 3, rythym is working....Dan with 2nd, Sierra drops, will drops, mike is with fourth, Tyler with Third, it's mike and tyler, everyone else way behind, Mike has a one ball lead and he has 5, needs 6th and final ball....Tyler is coming back with fifth and drops, Mike will win it, taking his time, for immunity, wins IC....1 in 8 shot see Rodney and Sierra, Jenn says YAY mike, and Mike says thanks Jen, and he goes to hug Shirin!

He says just when he needed it most....somebody voted out....see Shirin, then Will....Rodney(gets the conf says that one of the worst things that's happened, happened, Mike won IC. so my game is taking a huge hit, this camp is turning into a damn circus and no matter what Tribal is not going to go the way they want it to go....

04-22-15, 08:24 PM (EST)
6. "More back at camp"
LAST EDITED ON 04-22-15 AT 08:26 PM (EST)

Mike still bitching. Sierra decides to read her letter. Mike reads his letter, then apologizes.

Rodney in confessional admits Mike is right about them coming after him. Goes to convert Dan. Dan is not unamenable; says Mike took a really nice moment with the letters and ruined it.

Now Dan, alone, reads his advantage clue. An extra vote at TC: to use, announce it to Jeff before voting. Dan is quite happy.

04-22-15, 08:31 PM (EST)
7. "And more back at camp"
Mike plants a seed that maybe Will hid more food that had been in the crate. Tyler tells Will. Will starts freaking out, yells at Shirin. Gets very personal. Shirin very upset, talks to Mike and Jenn. Mike says the three only have each other. (Huh? When did that happen?)

04-22-15, 09:51 PM (EST)
22. "RE: And more back at camp"
(Huh? When did that happen?)

I know, right? I didn't get that at all! So I went back and rewatched. At the beginning of the show, Mike was ease dropping in on the four, Rodney/Will/Carolyn/Tyler. He heard them talking and Rodney suggested the next person we get out is MIKE. So, Mike got it first hand that he over heard them. So, he knew he needed the advantage in the game more than anyone.

So, cut to the RC auction. And Mike tried to trick them. Carolyn, Dan, and Mike were not eating anything, saving all their money for the advantage. Then Jiffy uncovered the letters from home. So, they all agreed to pay 20$ for the letters, they all agreed to pay it and get their letter. Mike was the last in line. Everyone else had paid for their letter and Mike turned around to not get his letter....tried to trick them in spending 20$ so he could win the advantage.

Dan couldn't believe it. Said he almost lost trust in him. Finally Mike said he couldn't go through with it, and paid for his letter too. So they had to draw straws for the advantage and Dan pulled the white rock and won it.

Then, when they got back to camp to read the letters, just as they were going to read it, Mike said that Rodney had flipped and he pointed out the four. And, they all kind of got mad at Mike. Then Rodney went and found Dan crying with his letters and they said they loved each other and talked smack about Mike. Wow, easy come easy go....

04-22-15, 09:59 PM (EST)
24. "RE: And more back at camp"
LAST EDITED ON 04-22-15 AT 10:29 PM (EST)

Mike seems to be really paranoid, or at least the editing is trying to create that impression. But I think we are being played.

ETA: Can't rewatch, but: Did Mike specifically mention Shirin and/or Jenn in that confessional? I'm wondering if he was actually talking about Sierra and Dan, but the confessional was spliced in right after the conversation with Jenn and Shirin to make it seem like he was talking about them.

04-23-15, 07:47 AM (EST)
27. "RE: And more back at camp"
Did Mike specifically mention Shirin and/or Jenn in that confessional?

I think he did, but I will have to go back and review to be sure....or wait for Michel's blow by blow in the editing thread. But, he kept making reference to it's only me and Jenn/Shirin now. And, he specifically said that he knew Sierra was lost to him, she wouldn't even look him in the eye, but he still thought he had a chance with Dan.

But, I agree BR, there is a lot we are NOT seeing this season, and it's edited so heavily it's hard to follow. It's hard for me to follow that they were so tight, and now they have turned their back on Mike simply because he tried to pull a fast one at the RC. No. Just NO. Something more had to have happened.

Some one is not getting credit for turning Dan and Sierra against Mike. Someone has pointed out that he will win it all if they don't stick together and get rid of him. Someone has pointed out the threat that he indeed is.

I have to say, there are a lot of people on this season that I just really don't like. Ugly people. I loved the no collars voted out...hope they return.

b1whois 126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-23-15, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail b1whois Click to send private message to b1whois Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: And more back at camp"
I have to agree that this is an unlikeable group that is left. Of course, now that they are turning on each other, it is much more fun to watch...cause I guess I would rather see a group I don't like fighting each other than getting along...

04-24-15, 02:08 PM (EST)
41. "Mike confessionals"
Pre-Auction
I overheard Rodney, Will, Tyler and Mama C, and there has definitely been a power shift in this game. Rodney has flipped on the Blue Collars and he is no longer in my alliance. So I know that they are coming for my head. That's why I got to start doing a lot of work today.

In-Auction
I came into this game knowing that whenever it was Survivor Auction time, I'll starve today, that's just all there is to it. Some if not all of my alliance have flipped on me. No food in this world is worth what an advantage is worth in this game to me.

Post-Auction (also shown separately talking with Sierra and Dan about his reasoning)
I screwed up big time at the auction. But I know that there was an alliance formed that was coming for me. And I'm not going to just sit there and watch it happen. Because if I don't out this alliance immediately Dan, Sierra and myself are going home.

04-22-15, 08:38 PM (EST)
8. "IC"
LAST EDITED ON 04-22-15 AT 08:38 PM (EST)

Will offers to sit out so he can get his letter. But everyone must agree. Shirin objects. He did what he did and that is how the game works. So no go. Will must compete, no letter.

Picking up golf balls with oversized garden shears. Fun. Tyler gets one in. Mike has two, Rodney one, Dan one, Sierra one. Mike has three, in the lead. Now four. Tyler has three. Mike has five, Tyler four. Mike gets six, wins immunity. Snore.

Will says bring the popcorn. Rodney says his game has taken a huge hit.

b1whois 126 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-15, 03:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail b1whois Click to send private message to b1whois Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: IC"
jeff said the tongs were very heavy, so no chance a woman could win that challenge!

04-22-15, 08:40 PM (EST)
10. "Very emotional episode"
Jenn seems to be having fun tho.

04-22-15, 08:47 PM (EST)
11. "Post IC"
LAST EDITED ON 04-22-15 AT 08:55 PM (EST)

Mike does happy dance. Rodney talks to Will. Get Shirin or Jenn out? Will picks Jenn.

Mike asks Shirin who she wants out, Tyler or Carolyn. Mike wants to blindside Carolyn.

Now Mike tells Dan it's him, Dan and Sierra. Carolyn worried that Dan is waffling. She may have to use her idol.

Dan: either Mike is right or he's lost his mind. Dan is the swing vote. He tells Tyler no one will make decisions for him.

04-22-15, 08:55 PM (EST)
12. "TC"
LAST EDITED ON 04-22-15 AT 08:56 PM (EST)

Will and Shirin get into it. Shirin gets really upset, to tears.

Sierra says they are all fighting for themselves individually.

Dan says it could be necessary to vote for someone from his tribe.

Mike calls out the R/C/W/T alliance. Rodney blows up. Shirin thinks the vote will be 4+2 vs. 3 and that she and Jenn will get votes.

Time to vote:

Carolyn votes Jenn
Rodney votes Shirin

Jenn
Shirin
Jenn
Shirin
Jenn
Carolyn
Shirin
Jenn
Jenn is out. SNOREFEST! She was barely in the episode. Another editing debacle, like the Hali boot.

04-22-15, 08:56 PM (EST)
13. "Post IC, Mike win...."
Day 27...returning, Mike smiling, when you win immunity we do the happy dance, it felt amazing and it couldn't have come at a better time I was on the chopping block....Rodney and Will talking, get rid of Jenn not shirin because she is a bigger threat....let's split 3 and 3...cArolyn says that they have 6 strong, they can't win....see Tyler....Mike says would you rather see Tyler or Mama C go? Mama C....they think they are going to split the vote between you....Mike says that they have Sierra but I think we can get Dan...

Jenn says in conf: My entire game is in dumb asses game.....Mike talking to Dan, you cannot see me as those 4 as tight....Dan is arguing with him...Rodney says that they don't have Dan to the others back at camp....

Mike tells that he would honor going to F3 with Sierra and Dan....

Tyler says that more time Dan spends with them, the more dangerous he is....if Mike gets to him, I might have to use my idol says Carolyn to Tyler....

Mike convincing Dan....I have had your back, they don't have your back, they are using you....you and me built this camp, I sweat and bled with you, who has dev'd trust with you, I gave it my best shot, I would like to think that he's with me, Dan says that he doesn't know what to do, they could be selling us down the river....

Dan tells them, if I go with them, it's my choice, nobody dictates to me what I do, no one but me...you have to try to put your emotions aside and it's a game, I am about to make a million dollar decision or a million dollar mistake....says dan before TC

Haley and Joe out at last TC. Will you said bring popcorn, it's going to be good.
Will says there was an incident, Shirin accused me of hiding food, when I shared it all...it sent me off, I exploded. Shirin: to be clear that is not where it ended, how I have no family, no soul, that he needs to pray fro me, all personal attacks, it went way beyond the game, you know why I don't have a family, because my biological father verbally assaulted me...I am a victim of domestic violence, that's why, he's making light of that while they all watch like it's all entertainment...

she cried....

Sierra give me a picture of where we are? How is everyone indiv'l point of view impact the game....we are 9 indivv'l wanting a million dollars
Dan, the BC were tight, is it tough now, where you might have to vote against BC, Dan says you can't park your emotions you get to know them, you bond, etc.
Mike: these people have decided that I am a massive great in this game, there is a 4 core alliance, Tyler Mama C, rodney, Will, Dan and Sierra you will see
Rodney says, this dude just went off in a manic state, I am coming at you with facts, and they know it's real...Shirin, ar eyou getting votes, yes, plan is to split votes, 4 plus 2, vs. 3

Carolyn: says when you have 6 strong, they are not part of the 6, it's a no brainer....I would be stupid not to listen....says Dan...it's how you get to the end of the game and it's who you put over there....Tyler fist voter...see Dan and Rodney
Carolyn votes Jenn...you are a fire cracker, Jen

Rodney votes Shereen, just because you know every single sea on of Survivor doesn't mean you can win the game sister....

Vote tally:

No one plus the idol...

Jen
Shareen
Jen
Shirin
Jenn
Carolyn
Shirin
Jenn
Jenn is out....she hugs Shirin, see Carolyn, and Mike....

bye guys play nice....Shirin touches Mike...

michel2 4531 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

04-22-15, 09:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Post IC, Mike win...."
The episode went just as I said it would!

04-22-15, 08:57 PM (EST)
14. "RE: S30 | Ep 10 | East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Weird vote, byebye Jenn.

04-22-15, 08:59 PM (EST)
15. "Next Time"
Mike is perceived as more of a threat than ever. Tyler goes through Dan's bag, finds the parchment that gives him another vote, tells Carolyn.

04-22-15, 09:04 PM (EST)
16. "Post vote"
Dan to Mike: You are so much more of a threat right now
Jiffy: Mike is running out of allies
Mike: I got nothing to lose right now, I am public enemy #1
Jiffy: While Tyler turns on one of his own
Tyler: Game on, I have to find a way to get into his bag
Tyler to Carolyn: He gets an extra vote
carolyn: Wow

Jenn: a lot of people suck super hard
Will seemed to be a nice person but he's kind of shattered right now
Sierra, I don't know, she just sucks...
I hated Rodney but I really hate Mama C, the same way I hate Dan
they are just fake and it just kills me but I can't wait to watch them destroy each other I just hope they are not in the jury any time soon so I don't have to see their faces....

Jims03 193 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-15, 09:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims03 Click to send private message to Jims03 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Post vote"
LAST EDITED ON 04-22-15 AT 09:29 PM (EST)

Will was being such a dick tonight.

Hey, buddy, when someone goes into an emotional rant about how domestic abuse destroyed their family, that's the moment you say, "I'm sorry." I get that Shirin gets on his nerves and he didn't appreciate his integrity being questioned, but that is not okay. What an asshole.

Also, I think it's been awhile since I've seen someone handle a vote-flipping situation as badly as Mike did. That was, like, the worst possible way to go about it.

04-22-15, 09:35 PM (EST)
21. "I couldn't agree more, Jims"
LAST EDITED ON 04-22-15 AT 09:36 PM (EST)

I couldn't have said it better than Jenn:

a lot of people suck super hard
Sierra, I don't know, she just sucks...
I hated Rodney but I really hate Mama C, the same way I hate Dan

I only differ with WILL, I hate him TOO!

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-15, 09:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: I couldn't agree more, Jims"
I want to go take a shower. I haven't had this unpleasant a feeling about Survivor since the Hantz era. This is NOT a good season Jeff!

Sheldor 4639 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-15, 10:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: I couldn't agree more, Jims"
I agree CTgirl, yet the Dirty30 seem to be very close which is kind of strange.

And yeah, I don't see why Jeff hyped this cast so much and Jeff teased this episode with:

• One of the biggest things to ever happen at an auction.
  • One of the biggest arguments to ever happen at camp.
  • Together, the two events set up one of the biggest finishes to any season.
  • It’s definitely a “don’t miss” episode.

Outsider32 584 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-23-15, 02:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outsider32 Click to send private message to Outsider32 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: I couldn't agree more, Jims"
Dare I say it

At least SJDS had better peronalities

04-23-15, 08:03 AM (EST)
28. "RE: I couldn't agree more, Jims"
One of the biggest things to ever happen at an auction.

Mike tries to trick them so he can get the advantage

One of the biggest arguments to ever happen at camp.

a. Mike plants the seed that Will hid food and Jenn ignites it, Will lashes out on Shirin
b. Mike accuses Rodney of flipping against the BC's

Together, the two events set up one of the biggest finishes to any season.

Mike and Shirin are bound to the end?
Dan is a loser with an extra vote, will he finally play it to screw over the Rodney/Will/Carolyn/Tyler at 7?
Sierra is a tool?
Dan is a flagrant loser?
Will ~ FAIL?

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-24-15, 00:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: I couldn't agree more, Jims"
Will was already a failure. He couldn't have deserved to get any final TC votes any less even before his pi$$ing match with Shirin, for whom I have no sympathy whatsoever. If the others are any kind of people, they'll vote the both of them off the next 2 TC's and put us all out of our misery. Neither one should have ever been there.

coldbrewer 370 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-23-15, 01:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail coldbrewer Click to send private message to coldbrewer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Post vote"
What's worse is that Probst didn't even call out Will. You had Shirin break down at tribal and Probst is like...moving on. Why Probst didn't even point that out is beyond me.

04-23-15, 07:17 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Post vote"
He seemed positively giddy, what a heartless meanie.

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-23-15, 11:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Post vote"
I suspect there was probably a lot about that whole Will-Shirin thing and that TC that got edited out, for whatever reason. Both Will and Shirin handled that very badly, and IMO each deserved what they got from the other and NEITHER deserves to win the game. I will consider it a travesty if either of them gets any votes should they make the final, and neither of them deserves to even do that.

04-24-15, 01:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Post vote"
What?! Shirin's my favorite player this season. I hope she gets revenge on Dan, Will, Rodney, and Carolyn for the awful way they treated her!

http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/news/1004098/this-survivor-season-s-spunkiest-castaway-talks-quitting-and-tears-off-to-ponderosa-she-goes/

Cochran: Speaking of pulling people over, what led to the formation of the Jenn, Shirin, Mike trio? Was it just the natural aftermath of Mike’s bungled post-auction confrontation of Rodney, or is there more to the story? I found it surprising how quickly Mike went from top dog to on the bottom with you and Shirin.

Jenn:
Rodney is running the game. He has been since the merge — maybe before. If it seemed like Mike was on top, he wasn’t. Rodney has always been pulling the strings; he’s one of the most strategic, smartest players out there. But the whole Mike auction situation — whatever the hell that was — gave a reason to be like “Mike’s on the outs now!” Rodney always had a solid four; Mike was always going to be the next target after Joe. But the reason the three of us ended up together is because no one would talk to Mike after that happened. Rodney was smart and grabbed everyone and said “Screw this guy, look what he did” and got the rest of the alliance to be like “ Mike.” And no one would ever talk to Shirin. I don’t know why. They all hated her. They were so horrible to her for no reason. They were so malicious. I never understood it. So Mike and Shirin were outcasted and no one would talk to them. And I wouldn’t talk to anyone. Shirin eventually came over to the cave I practically lived in, so we became close. And eventually Mike was like, “Hey, no one will talk to me, either.” So we were just the island of misfit toys that all banded together because we had no one else.

Cochran: I know you weren’t around camp for the heated exchange between Will and Shirin, but I was wondering what your take on it was. Did you feel Will was totally out of line? And did it frustrate you that nobody intervened and spoke up for Shirin?

Jenn:
At first, I almost didn’t believe Shirin. I mean, I did, but Will had been so nice to me — he’s always been such a nice person to me. I cannot for the life of me figure out why that happened or what caused it. The way he acted toward Shirin? You didn’t even see a third of it. He was just screaming at her, saying horrible things. Same thing to Mike. He yelled at Mike, too. All three of us did the same exact thing that caused this blowup. But afterward, Will pulled me aside and was like, “Hey Jenn. You know I love you; you know I respect you. No hard feelings.” That was it. And I was like, “What the ? Why don’t you hate me, too? Why aren’t you yelling at me?” I don’t understand. And I feel horrible, honestly, because I heard him coming and heard him screaming and was like “I’m out; I don’t want to be here for this.” So I bailed and went to my cave. I wish that I hadn’t, so I could’ve been there to shut Will up and get him to stop attacking her. Because no one did anything. Mike wasn’t there— when Mike showed up, he immediately grabbed Shirin and got her out of there. The fact that no one — even Sierra, who was verbally assaulted many times by those same men — stopped it was so upsetting to me. And that’s when I was like, “You know what? I’m going to do everything I can to ruin these awful people’s lives.” Because it’s one thing if you’re the person doing it, but it’s another thing if you see it happening and you stand by and let it happen. That’s unacceptable.

04-24-15, 08:37 AM (EST)
36. "RE: Post vote"
Sheldor: The post game interview probably deserves to be in the press thread. But, it does explain a lot, but I don't get the editing this season, at all. The editing has made it appear that Mike has been at the top all along. There was only one time where I questioned it and it was at the intro to the last episode, when Jiffy said, "After the merge, Rodney had control of the majority alliance and had a secret alliance with Will, Tyler and Carolyn."

When Jiffy said that I was perplexed, thinking why did he say Rodney, when all along it's been Mike, Mike, Mike?

Editing has botched this up, would have been so much more fun to root for Mike, had we known he was an underdog from the start?

04-24-15, 09:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Post vote"
Because they were too busy making Hali, Joe and Jenn the underdogs. Really weird editing for the first 3 jurors. They were way too likable and we were way too sad to see them go (I continue to think that they were edited for an immediate return in S31). And now Shirin is the underdog. Mike is part of their Blue collar strong story. I agree, editing botched up, they are stretching the stories too much.

04-24-15, 11:33 AM (EST)
38. "RE: Post vote"
LAST EDITED ON 04-24-15 AT 11:41 AM (EST)

Speaking of editing tricks: Just rewatched the scene where Mike mentioned he thought there might be more that Will received that he hadn't shared -- Shirin wasn't there! It was just Mike and Jenn talking, and after almost all is said you can catch a glimpse of Shirin walking up behind Mike. And then it ends with a shot of Mike and Jenn and Shirin getting up from where they were resting.

There probably was more to the conversation that got edited out, but still, Shirin wasn't even there when it started!

And then Jenn was the one who took the conversation back to camp. There is not one single comment by Shirin participating in that, she is just present.

04-24-15, 12:00 PM (EST)
39. "RE: Post vote"
So was Jenn the one that told Tyler, the weasel?

I was so disgusted by everyone's behavior that I immediately deleted the episode when I was done watching it. And there are so many questions from this week!

04-24-15, 01:52 PM (EST)
40. "RE: Post vote"
It was Mike talking to Jenn that planted the seed that Will had hidden some of the stash. Then Shirin was shown to approach them at the rocks. Then, Jenn came back to camp and she was the one that first told them or Will that some think there is more hidden stash. And, then there was the explosion. And, it was all pointed at Shirin, and her little b!tch, Mike.

From my vantage point I don't see where Shirin was an instigator at all with this debacle, and I think she was shown to handle the situation remarkably well. Sure she's been annoying, but she is quirky, that doesn't make her a bad person. I think as a super fan of the show, she's employing a lot, and doing a great job so far.

I didn't see how or why she was the one pinpointed to bear the wrath of Will, except for he perceived her to be the weaker of the three, and therefore, by going up against her, he was bullying in a horrific way. And, the personal attacks were unacceptable. I thought Shirin handled it extremely well. Especially that he brought up everyone else there into it...."Nobody can stand you, nobody likes you...", and that NO one tried to defuse the situation.

I think Will is despicable, as well as Dan. Granted I know that editing indeed can change our perceptions of people by what they choose to show us, but judging from what they have shown, Will and Dan are creeps. If Shirin can survive the next episode and thwart a straight pagonging, I am on the Shirin train and hope she can pull out a win.

I think at TC it all came out for her. Will and Dan show their true colors. Carolyn and Rodney have been shown to be intolerant and elitist, perhaps, but not despicable toward Shirin.

04-24-15, 02:10 PM (EST)
42. "RE: Post vote"
Will went off on Shirin because neither Jenn or Mike was in camp at the time. It was the four+two against the one.

04-22-15, 09:15 PM (EST)
17. "RE: S30 | Ep 10 | East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Argh! I thought Jenn would be voted out especially when her PR image close up was NOT posted on CBS.com but I talked myself into voting for Rodney.

Looks like Mike (and Shirin) voted for Jenn to save Shirin and not let the other 6 dictate who goes home. I'll bet Jenn asked to be voted out to go hang with Hali and Joe.

04-22-15, 09:24 PM (EST)
19. "RE: S30 | Ep 10 | East Coast Spoiler Thread"
My first thought was to vote for Jenn on the basis of: Who would be the most boring boot possible? And of course it came to pass...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •