The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BB 7 news"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

survivor_21 506 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-12-06, 10:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail survivor_21 Click to send private message to survivor_21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BB 7 news"
This is from TV guide.com:

THE NEXT BIG TWIST: The next round of CBS' Big Brother, likely to premiere in early July, will be an "all-star" edition in which fans can vote from a pool of 20 past players to fill the household's 12 to 14 openings. "This will be the most interactive Big Brother yet," exec producer Alison Grodner tells Variety. "Viewers will be involved more than in the past." Fine, but anyone who votes for Holly and her annoying voice will hear from me.

Very interesting, could be good but will probably be like A$$ where past relationships killed the premise, but I'll still watch!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: BB 7 news Estee 04-12-06 1
   RE: BB 7 news volsfan 04-14-06 2
   RE: BB 7 news silentJ 04-18-06 5
   RE: BB 7 news weav38 06-19-06 20
 RE: BB 7 news poolfool 04-14-06 3
   RE: BB 7 news FlamingCactusIT 04-17-06 4
       RE: BB 7 news JD8 04-23-06 6
       RE: BB 7 news J Slice 05-01-06 7
       RE: BB 7 news corcam 05-04-06 11
 RE: BB 7 news Loree 05-01-06 8
   RE: BB 7 news ohboy 05-19-06 17
       RE: BB 7 news Loree 05-25-06 18
       RE: BB 7 news jenniferlyn 06-20-06 21
 RE: BB 7 news geg6 05-02-06 9
   RE: BB 7 news countrygirl_29 05-04-06 10
   RE: BB 7 news FishWoman 05-05-06 13
   RE: BB 7 news theking0075 05-05-06 14
 RE: BB 7 news joshsmom2006 05-05-06 12
   RE: BB 7 news shabalaba 05-08-06 15
       RE: BB 7 news Wacko Jacko 05-16-06 16
   RE: BB 7 news SueNahMe 06-20-06 23
 Kaysar/Dr Will webchat Loree 06-11-06 19
   RE: Kaysar/Dr Will webchat jenniferlyn 06-20-06 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-12-06, 06:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: BB 7 news"
I think we need to start some serious speculation about who's going to make the initial pool. And right after that, we need to set up some anti-voting blocks. I am not suffering through a summer of Maggie II, thank you much.

For some strange, strange reason, I think Season #1 is going to have very low representation.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-06, 06:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: BB 7 news"
I can promise if Maghole participates...I won't.

I do wonder whatever happened to Eddie and his money.

silentJ 336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-18-06, 05:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail silentJ Click to send private message to silentJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: BB 7 news"
LAST EDITED ON 04-18-06 AT 05:39 PM (EST)

I hope they don't bring back any of the past winners. That's what killed Survivor A-S, everybody went after the players that could win, leaving only players that nobody thought had a chance of winning (he77, Rupert was the only final four player that even belonged on the show to begin with).

I want to see a cast entirely comprised of players that could have won under different cirrcumstances- Kaysar, Marvin, Brittney, Hardy (begrudgingly), Danielle, the FBI guy, gay Will, Nostrodomus (or whatever the goth chicks name was) The 'It's on" chick. ect.

ohh, and WIllmega would be cool. Two season, two episodes, a new reality record. He could be an all star, I don't remember 1/2 of the people that made final 4. But Willmega I remeber.

weav38 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-19-06, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weav38 Click to send private message to weav38 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: BB 7 news"
Oh please please dont anyone vote Holly back in her voices just erks me like fingers on a chalk board. Is it just me or just anyone else agree with me???

poolfool 1 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-06, 07:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail poolfool Click to send private message to poolfool Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: BB 7 news"
I WANT to see Maggie on there cause I would love to see some of the formers, like Allison, Will or Danielle make her sob like a baby!

FlamingCactusIT 452 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-17-06, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FlamingCactusIT Click to send private message to FlamingCactusIT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: BB 7 news"
Well any guesses?

Dr. Will (BB2)
Roddy (BB3)
Marcellas (BB3)
Jack (BB4)
Marvin (BB5)
Cowboy (BB5)
Kaysar (BB6)
Krista (BB2)
Monica (BB2)
Danielle (BB3)
Allison (BB4)
Erika (BB4)
Janelle (BB6)
Rachel (BB6)

JD8 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-23-06, 04:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JD8 Click to send private message to JD8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: BB 7 news"
Allison was horrendous. I hope America picks the worst of the worst would be a good show to watch then. I definitely think Kaysar should come back. Maggie should not be on the show.

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-06, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: BB 7 news"
I would actually love it if Jack returned.

There's something about the element of having a real adult around.

Let's go Mets!

corcam 374 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-06, 05:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail corcam Click to send private message to corcam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: BB 7 news"
here are my choices lol

I never watched Season 1 except for the last few episodes here and there so I will go with the ones I have watched

Season 2

Will-- he is the epidomy of Big Brother, even though he won I would still love to see him again
Shannon
Hardy (Shannon and Hardy never got along I would love to see that again haha)

Season 3

Season 3 is probably one of my overall favorite seasons here is who I would love to see come back

Chiara
Marcellas
Lisa (again here I am picking another winner lol)
Jason
Eric

Season 4

This is a season you WILL NOT see me pick the winner lol... Jun wow blech

Alison (I have to go withAlison I love her to death excellent contestant)
Nathan
Robert
Erica

Season 5

Drew (looky here another winner lol)
Diane
Jase

Season 6

This is also a season you WILL NOT see me pick the winner need I say pathetic game play and this is another one of my favorite seasons

Janelle (need I say more?)
Howie
Kaysar
James

I will not even bother including who I dont like there are tons

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-06, 04:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: BB 7 news"
Well it has been reported that both Kaysar and Roddy have cleared their schedules for the entire summer. They are making plans to be available to go in the house.

ohboy 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-19-06, 01:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ohboy Click to send private message to ohboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: BB 7 news"
Who was the girl they called her Whor something, god I forget teh season I think 3 or 4 she was hallarious. I want her to come back, she was horrible .

05-25-06, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: BB 7 news"
You must be thinking of Chiara or ChiWHORA as Amy called her from Season 3. I still remember her spinning herself on the lazy susan on the table. *shudder*

jenniferlyn 147 desperate attention whore postings

06-20-06, 03:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jenniferlyn Click to send private message to jenniferlyn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: BB 7 news"
LAST EDITED ON 06-20-06 AT 03:27 AM (EST)

That's so funny that you mentioned her! I got so sick of waiting for BB7 to start that I started over watching the BB3 season, and you're right Chi(whora)ara was horrible to people behind their backs in that house.....but I bet that's NOTHING compared to the kinda things we hear them say about each other behind each other's backs on the live feeds. I can't remember, do they show things on the actual show that has swearing in it and they just bleep it out, or do they avoid anything that had them swearing in the footage? (Geez, I've been watching since BB2 and I can't remember!! Too much spoiler board surfing me thinks)

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-06, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: BB 7 news"
Please, please, please...

let there be Dr. Will.

Goddess of the Steeler Nation

countrygirl_29 134 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-06, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail countrygirl_29 Click to send private message to countrygirl_29 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: BB 7 news"
That goes for me 2. I'm crossing my fingers that Dr. Will is chosen. It would make me such a happy girl.

FishWoman 1510 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

05-05-06, 12:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FishWoman Click to send private message to FishWoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: BB 7 news"
Dr. Will and Kaysar - I could have yummy eye-candy all summer long!

~a tribephyl original~
What can I say? I'm an educated singularity idiot.

theking0075 331 desperate attention whore postings

05-05-06, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail theking0075 Click to send private message to theking0075 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: BB 7 news"
I had to reply to a post about Dr. Will.

Also, please, no Cowboy. Enough with him.

"Evil" Dr. Will: Reality Show Legend!

joshsmom2006 6 desperate attention whore postings

05-05-06, 01:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail joshsmom2006 Click to send private message to joshsmom2006 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: BB 7 news"
i just hope dumb ##### marcellous isnt on there!

shabalaba 369 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-06, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shabalaba Click to send private message to shabalaba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: BB 7 news"
Article here on realitytvworld tells us that of course SeeBS reserves the right to include contestants who had a low voter turnout/audience least favorite. They are all about stirring up controversy. I could totally see Jase or holly there again or how bout Scott not-so-Long (hehe). throw that in the mix with Allison (blech) and Ivette! Kaysar is a given. I agree...we need more of the older folks to help stabalize things.
Can't wait for a summer of Big Brother!!!!!!!
I will definately be subscribing to the live feeds this time around.

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

05-16-06, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: BB 7 news"
Jase! Jase! Jase! Jase!

SueNahMe 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

06-20-06, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SueNahMe Click to send private message to SueNahMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: BB 7 news"
>i just hope dumb ##### marcellous
>isnt on there!

Marcellus was NOT dumb....he was very funny and entertaining. I loved him and I hope he comes back.

06-11-06, 09:04 PM (EST)
19. "Kaysar/Dr Will webchat"
Kaysar had Dr Will and Howie on his webchat today. It didn't go very well. At first there was no moderator and it was all mixed up. Then they started to mod it and Kaysar and Will got in a fight and Kaysar kicked Will out. Howie was being Howie and trying to turn everything into a joke about sex or whatever.

Kaysar got on Will's case about how he didn't play with integrity and shouldn't be proud of how he played Season 2. Will who has never met Kaysar or Howie (he claims he only watched part of Season 3 and doesn't know the folks from the other seasons) made a comment that Kaysar looks like a gay vampire in the photo on his web site. Will said he wasn't going to be lectured about morality by a gay vampire. Howie was laughing at Will's jokes and Kaysar was mad and telling Howie not to laugh. Then Kaysar lost it and called Will an @sshole. Kaysar let Will get to him. Kaysar still believes he can go in the house and play with integrity and everyone else will play on his level. Will and Howie were trying to explain that it's just a game. I did love Howie's descriptions of Maggie and Ivette when he was trying to tell Will what they looked like.

Will was asking the web chatters if they were all overweight and had 7 cats. Otherwise why were they sitting in front of a computer on a Sunday afternoon. Most of the chatters got the joke knowing what Will is like, but Kaysar took offence.

Will mentioned that he is still friends with Nicole and plans to see her in Atlanta when he is down there opening some restaurants. He hasn't seen Shannon in a couple years but called her a cool chick. He was asked about Erin from "For Love or Money" (the rumours they are dating). And he claimed she is the best female reality star ever. He is also still friends with Boogie, Monica and Hardy. And he is doing some of the medical work for the next couple seasons of Dr 90210.

jenniferlyn 147 desperate attention whore postings

06-20-06, 03:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jenniferlyn Click to send private message to jenniferlyn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Kaysar/Dr Will webchat"
LAST EDITED ON 06-20-06 AT 03:20 AM (EST)

Apparently in making fun of all us chatters that were there that Sunday afternoon being pathetic for spending our time on a computer, Dr. Genius failed to realize that he too was on a computer on a Sunday afternoon, so he's as big a loser as he says the rest of us are, the big putz.

And one more thing...he SOOOOO fits in on Dr 90210, have you SEEN that sleaze of a doc on there, the one with the fugly pinstriped suits and pink shirts and one of the brattiest children to ever walk the face of the planet? He's one of those people that makes you want to take a shower after you're done watching the show cuz you still feel slimy. Yep, Dr. Will should fit riiiiiiiiiiiiight in.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •