The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Troy & Cherl yl alone time?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

JANE4351 83 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-27-05, 05:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JANE4351 Click to send private message to JANE4351 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Troy & Cherl yl alone time?"
Did I miss something? The next day after they had the alone time, Cheryl had nothing positive to say, and Troy had this bewildered or sad look on his face. What happened?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Troy & Cherl yl alone time? Cleverone 09-27-05 1
   RE: Troy & Cherl yl alone time? sneakpeek 09-27-05 2
   RE: Troy & Cherl yl alone time? sh33na 09-27-05 3
   RE: Troy & Cherl yl alone time? kelb 09-27-05 4
       RE: Troy & Cherl yl alone time? Sandrasprecious3 09-27-05 6
   RE: Troy & Cherl yl alone time? arabella 09-29-05 13
 Keep things private in the bedroom hitechgirl 09-27-05 5
   RE: Keep things private in the bedr... AshLanie 09-28-05 7
 RE: Troy & Cherl yl alone time? sistasista 09-28-05 8
   RE: Troy & Cherl yl alone time? UltraNifty 09-29-05 15
 RE: Troy & Cherl yl alone time? Kozy 09-28-05 9
   RE: Troy & Cherl yl alone time? sh33na 09-28-05 10
       RE: Troy & Cherl yl alone time? sistasista 09-29-05 19
   RE: Troy & Cherl yl alone time? arabella 09-29-05 14
       RE: Troy & Cherl yl alone time? sh33na 09-29-05 17
 RE: Troy & Cherl yl alone time? DisturbedAngel 09-28-05 11
   RE: Troy & Cherl yl alone time? Justwatchingtheshow 09-28-05 12
       RE: Troy & Cherl yl alone time? sistasista 09-29-05 18
   RE: Troy & Cherl yl alone time? UltraNifty 09-29-05 16
       RE: Troy & Cherl yl alone time? iamforreal 09-29-05 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Cleverone 759 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-27-05, 05:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cleverone Click to send private message to Cleverone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Troy & Cherl yl alone time?"
There was nothing missed...Cheryl seems to have an uncanny ability to tear Troy down in front of people and he seems to really love her...I don't understand her actions at all. Nothing hurts a man more than for his partner to bad mouth him about his bedroom antics, if there was a problem, they should have talked about it privately before destroying this guy's ego in public. The least she could have done was graciously allow Troy his moment in the sun with the fellows as he was the only one privy to a conjugal visit...I noticed the look on her face the next morning and I knew she wasn't happy, however, after Troy was nice enough to prepare her breakfast and bring it to her no less, you would think that she'd be able to contain herself thru breakfast and not belittle his ability...it's as if she's pushing him away because she has self-esteem issues( it's as if she thinks she's not worthy of his affection) and feels he's going to leave her anyway....Go ahead and push him away,Cheryl, a number of women are out there looking for a "good" man. If he's not doing what you want... then teach him how to please you.

"I walk in my own shoes..."

sneakpeek 120 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-27-05, 07:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sneakpeek Click to send private message to sneakpeek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Troy & Cherl yl alone time?"
I couldnt have said it better myself!!

sh33na 451 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-27-05, 07:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sh33na Click to send private message to sh33na Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Troy & Cherl yl alone time?"

"There's a crack in everything. That's how the light gets in."
_Leonard Cohen

kelb 81 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-27-05, 08:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kelb Click to send private message to kelb Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Troy & Cherl yl alone time?"
Troy is kissing butt for a reason. No man acts that way...I'm not buying it.

I wonder if there is something still to come with these two.

Sandrasprecious3 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-27-05, 10:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sandrasprecious3 Click to send private message to Sandrasprecious3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Troy & Cherl yl alone time?"
"Troy is kissing butt for a reason"

I do agree with this on some levels. But I hesitate in thinking that there is a reason. I believe he is just "following the script" that he has followed for as long as they have been together. This meaning I think he feels he deserves her "treatment of him". Maybe he puts up with her because he is in fear that she will take off with his son again and leave him, as she has done before.

I think he is doing what he has to do to please her. Albeit in the wrong way, but definitely a way to survive for the moment.

That said, she is just being E-V-I-L, IMHO! I saw that HE was delighted with the evening that he'd spent with his wife and when summoned, he shared (a little). from what he shared, he was delighted (I mean he did blush a little when asked about his "alone time"). She came in like a damp rag on a campfire! I wonder if she doesn't think more like Jaclyn, that she has to keep demeaning him, TO KEEP HIM as she wants/has him?????

But at this point, I'd run like the wind if I were him. She just doesn't get it, IMHO.

Cassandra

arabella 26 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-05, 01:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail arabella Click to send private message to arabella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Troy & Cherl yl alone time?"
As usual, the show manipluated the situation to make Cheryl look bad. The cameras were on them all night, what did you expect, them to make an R rated movie?
Arabella

hitechgirl 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-27-05, 08:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hitechgirl Click to send private message to hitechgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Keep things private in the bedroom"
Maybe the guys need to realize that what happens in peoples bedrooms is meant to be private and is not open for public group discussion. Get some respect for the women in your lives. Talking about intimate moments makes the moments no longer intimate. Thats why it is called "intimate". For Goodness Sakes!

AshLanie 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-28-05, 06:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AshLanie Click to send private message to AshLanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Keep things private in the bedroom"
BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And got to give Troy some credit in all this; Afterall it was Cherly who took their son to another man's home and slept with the guy.

sistasista 21 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-05, 07:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sistasista Click to send private message to sistasista Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Troy & Cherl yl alone time?"
There are more issues than shown on the show with these two. And, yes, Troy has alot more to answer to than is shown as well. How do I know? This is my family is how I know...so keep watching.

UltraNifty 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-29-05, 02:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail UltraNifty Click to send private message to UltraNifty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Troy & Cherl yl alone time?"
Do tell....

Kozy 17 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-05, 01:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kozy Click to send private message to Kozy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Troy & Cherl yl alone time?"
"Did I miss something? The next day after they had the alone time, Cheryl had nothing positive to say, and Troy had this bewildered or sad look on his face. What happened?"

JANE~
I don't think Cheryl is very happy with her sex life. She mentioned wanting and asking Troy to "talk dirty" when she was upstairs with her protege', Jackie. She also said that he won't do it. Perhaps he could just call her his "little sl**" or something like that and she would rock his world!

~Kozy

09-28-05, 02:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sh33na Click to send private message to sh33na Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Troy & Cherl yl alone time?"
It's possible that nothing happened in the bedroom that night. Or maybe they started a little something, and it fizzled or they had a fight. That would explain their faces.

_Leonard Cohen

09-29-05, 12:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sistasista Click to send private message to sistasista Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Troy & Cherl yl alone time?"
How could they do much of anything when there were cameras int he room the whole night? Makes it real romantic, huh?

arabella 26 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-05, 01:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail arabella Click to send private message to arabella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Troy & Cherl yl alone time?"
WHERE IN HECK DID YOU GET THIS TALKING DIRTY IDEA???
If Cheryl gave in to him everytime he wnated it that would be all she would get done.
Arabella

09-29-05, 08:03 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Troy & Cherl yl alone time?"
>WHERE IN HECK DID YOU GET THIS TALKING DIRTY IDEA???

Cheryl was talking about it to Jaclyn.

>If Cheryl gave in to him everytime he wnated
>it that would be all she would get done.

Where did you get that idea?

_Leonard Cohen

DisturbedAngel 23 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-05, 04:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DisturbedAngel Click to send private message to DisturbedAngel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Troy & Cherl yl alone time?"
What got me more than Cheryl and Troy was hearing Lou say for the second or third time that he and Jennifer "don't like sleeping together anyway". My dh has a habit of kicking while he's falling asleep. Still, I wouldn't want to sleep at night without him right at my side because he's my husband and I love him. I cannot imagine a couple openly saying "we don't like to sleep together" as if it's something they're proud of and want the world to know. It just strikes me as very odd indeed.

DA

Justwatchingtheshow 1 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-05, 10:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Justwatchingtheshow Click to send private message to Justwatchingtheshow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Troy & Cherl yl alone time?"
I have to tell you....
I have been a Starting Over fan for the last year. They changed the time on me here so now I run home to tape it at lunch. I was frustrated when it was couples bootcamp but watched it anyway only to find out that I am aware of who Troy and Cheryl are and chatted with both of them for some years....not of recent but during the time she left. It will be very interesting to see who comes out looking like the bad guy or gal. There is always more than meets the eye but deep down both are very nice and good people who love their son. I hope they find their happiness.

09-29-05, 08:10 AM (EST)
18. "RE: Troy & Cherl yl alone time?"
Thanks for your comments about my family, yes, I am Cheryl's sister and it is refereshing to see that some of you out there can read between the lines and see that Troy is not the *angel* the editors are making him out to be.

Cheryl is also not a bad person but she is being protrayed as evila nd for that I am not happy either. Those who know both of these folks know the truth despite the shows creative editing.

Keep an open mind folks...it is not as one sided as it seems...

UltraNifty 8 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-05, 02:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail UltraNifty Click to send private message to UltraNifty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Troy & Cherl yl alone time?"
My ex-husband and I didn't share a bed, that's how he became my ex-husband!!

iamforreal 117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-29-05, 12:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iamforreal Click to send private message to iamforreal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Troy & Cherl yl alone time?"
ditto

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •