The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Anti Bootee Final Results :) "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-20-04, 11:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Anti Bootee Final Results :) "
LAST EDITED ON 05-21-04 AT 08:15 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 05-20-04 AT 11:20 PM (EST)

In what was really one of The.Most.Dramatic.Rose.Ceremonies.Ever (Does anyone else miss that montage? Ok, it's just me then...) we had nerves, tears and love. Was anyone else waiting for Tara to pop him one in the eye, or for Jessie to for just getting a lousy plane ticket? CONGRATULATIONS goes out to Nascargirl48 Who won this game for the second season in a row! Give a big round of applause to djk for coming in second and to Roobeanfor coming in second.
This week was a hard one to score when it came to the bonus questions.
Congrats to: djandy, Greeneyes, Nascargirl48, qwertypie and FrenchSilk who were the only ones who correctly guessed that Jessie would be getting the final rose.
Correctly guessing that Jesse would pick a Tacori ring were: Greeneyes, FrenchSilk and Nascargirl48. Speaking of Nascargirl48, she was also the only player to correctly guess that Jesse would say that he was falling in love 3 times. (This is according to the episode guide at abc.com)
Those who guessed that there would be tears shed were: Valley Girl, djandy, KScott, MoniCanada, SilverStar, Greeneyes, Roobean, Nascargirl48, qwertypie, Tweet, Frenchsilk and djk! (Yes, everyone!) Everyone also correctly guessed that both girls would say that they were falling in love with Jesse. Perhaps a better question would have been: How many times would Tara say she's going about to throw up....
The tricky part was deciding how to score the whole proposal bit. If you said that he'd do a Blob (which was almost everyone) I gave you a point...because while he did buy a ring, he didn't give it to Jessica, but I did consider the plane ticket a "promise" of sorts...As Nascargirl48 and MoniCanada were the only two to correctly guess that he wouldn't propose or give her a promise ring, I gave them 2 points.
Since they didn't mention if ABC bought the ring, or how much it was, I gave everyone points for that.
Whew! Did everyone get their name mentioned? If not, I apologize.

Edited to add: Now that the Bachelor is in hiatus (Please don't let Trash be the next Bachelorette...) you may want to pop on over to Off Topic for some conversation about well, just about anything you can think of. Tell em' BEG made you do it.

Also edited to change FrenchSilk's score. It was submitted on time last week, but I somehow missed it....

Now for the scores:

Nascargirl48 <62>
FrenchSilk <44>
djk <42>
Roobean <36>
MoniCanada <31>
Greeneyes <31>
Valley Girl <30>
djandy <29>
SilverStar <29>
tweet<23>
KScott <22>
FrenchSilk <22>
qwertypie <17>

Congrats Nascargirl48, this belongs to you:

Handcrafted by RollDdice!

A Kyngsladye Original
"Outwit, Outplay and Outwhatever" ~Big Tom

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Anti Bootee Final Results :) qwertypie 05-21-04 1
 I suck!!! KScott 05-21-04 2
 RE: Anti Bootee Final Results :) ValleyGirl 05-21-04 3
 RE: Anti Bootee Final Results :) Monicanada 05-21-04 4
 RE: Anti Bootee Final Results :) frenchsilk 05-21-04 5
   RE: Anti Bootee Final Results :) buckeyegirl 05-21-04 6
       RE: Anti Bootee Final Results :) frenchsilk 05-25-04 7
 RE: Anti Bootee Final Results :) djandy 05-26-04 8
 RE: Anti Bootee Final Results :) SilverStar 05-26-04 9
   RE: Anti Bootee Final Results :) Nascargirl48 05-26-04 10
       RE: Anti Bootee Final Results :) Nascargirl48 06-01-04 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings

05-21-04, 01:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Anti Bootee Final Results :) "
Thanks BuckeyeGirl, this was fun, I'll catch you over at OT!
La Vida es un Tango!

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-21-04, 09:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "I suck!!!"
But had a great time while doing it. Thanks for the game, see ya next time!

- of course it's a Slicey!
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

ValleyGirl 377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-21-04, 09:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ValleyGirl Click to send private message to ValleyGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Anti Bootee Final Results :) "
A big thank you to BEG for running this game, from my own experience I know how much work it can be. You are very much appreciated and *lvoed* around these parts, see you next season.P.S. Have a great summer, you've earned it!
*lvoe*

Monicanada 532 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-21-04, 10:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Monicanada Click to send private message to Monicanada Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Anti Bootee Final Results :) "
A big *SMOOSH* to BEG for running a great game. I had a blast!

JSlice Originals, 2004

frenchsilk 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-21-04, 11:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frenchsilk Click to send private message to frenchsilk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Anti Bootee Final Results :) "
Woah. I'm confused, Buckeyegirl. Clearly you tabulated my entry - which I thought I posted in time - because you took a whole gaggle of points away from me, but I also picked Jessica as the winner, and got several of the bonus questions correct.

Something I don't know?

Whatever - thanks for the game.

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

05-21-04, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Anti Bootee Final Results :) "
LAST EDITED ON 05-21-04 AT 11:54 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 05-21-04 AT 11:50 AM (EST)

Edited to add: I just saw your entry for last week...didn't notice it because it was so close to the deadline. I apologize for that and will change your score this afternoon.
One reason your score is so low is that missed last week: Week 6 I realize that was the week that the scores were up really late, but everyone else managed to get their picks in by the deadline, so I didn't change the scoring system at all. Because I didn't have your picks I used the ones from the week before.

A Kyngsladye Original
"Outwit, Outplay and Outwhatever" ~Big Tom

frenchsilk 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-25-04, 11:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frenchsilk Click to send private message to frenchsilk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Anti Bootee Final Results :) "
I'm still confused. When you tabulated the scores last week, in spite of the missing entry, my score was still in the 30s, which makes sense. I only would have lost a total of about 2 points. This week, in spite of the fact that I picked the right girl and got virtually all the bonus questions right, I dropped over 10 points.

Oh well, it doesn't really matter. It wasn't the greatest show in the world. Though I really liked your game. And I'm sorry I missed the one week. I moved out, didn't have internet access for the week, and life offline got very, very interesting.

Best to everyone.

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

05-26-04, 10:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Anti Bootee Final Results :) "
Buckeyegirl,

Thanks for another great game. Now if the show could be as exciting as your game. What a boring season!

djandy
S7 ABPABC Red Ink Champ, CMY FOMO Red Ink Champ

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

05-26-04, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Anti Bootee Final Results :) "
Thanks BEG for another great game!

And congrats to Nascargirl for a 2nd win! Are you psychic or something??

Handcrafted by RollDdice
On the scales of desire, your absence weighs more than someone else's presence.

Nascargirl48 36 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-26-04, 11:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Nascargirl48 Click to send private message to Nascargirl48 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Anti Bootee Final Results :) "
Thanks to BEG for a AWESOME game!!! And to Silver Star, no I'm not psychic I just had a really good gut instinct on Jesse/Jessica...and access to FORT which mentioned the rumor of Jessica being picked and the plane ticket. I'll be looking forward to trying to defend my title again this fall. Hopefully it will be a great season without "Trash" drama....is anyone else tired of seeing Trish come back? I'm mean why rehash her and Tara's spat on Jesse and Jessica's night?? Sorry just had to vent a bit..and thanks to Rolldice for the sig line, I hope I got it on here right!!! Talk to you guys soon.
Handcrafted by RollDdice

Nascargirl48 36 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

06-01-04, 01:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Nascargirl48 Click to send private message to Nascargirl48 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Anti Bootee Final Results :) "
LAST EDITED ON 06-01-04 AT 01:50 AM (EST)

just testing!!!!!!
*** Edited to add: I was trying to see if my sig is working yet, byt alas it didn't Will try tomorrow!!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •