The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S30 ep6"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-24-15, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S30 ep6"
ADVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Spoilers, please do not include spoiler information for future episodes, stick to the episode in question. Thank you.

NOTE: I haven't caught up yet this week on spoilers/spec, I'm just throwing this out as an observation: If they were to have a planned two-boot episode this would be a prime episode for it, pulling the old both tribes go to TC, winners of reward get to sit and eat pizza while watching the first TC.

DAWS

ESCAMECA TRIBE HII in camp waiting to be found
Dan EE
Joaquin ME
Joe NE
Mike EE
Rodney EE
Sierra EE
Tyler ME

NAGAROTE TRIBE
Carolyn MN HII
Hali NN
Jenn NN HII
Kelly EN
Shirin MN
Will NN

ELIMINATED
So M
Vince N
Nina N
Lindsey E
Max MN

Episode 6: "Odd Woman Out" – One castaway struggles to fit in after a shocking tribal council. Also, winning a reward gives one castaway a new outlook on life and the game. (Probst's Tease: One castaway is struggling big time to fit in with their tribe.) Only One?

THE RULES

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot in the subject heading.

This is easy, just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote, e.g., "Joe." Or, if you think this will be a two-boot ep.: "Joe & Shirin." It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.

This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they are really obvious without actually reading your post. Other things you want to vote on, these should go in your post not in your subject line.

2. Reply only to this post. But to change your vote do reply to your own vote post.

Your new heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: Will" Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: Will & Sierra" if you think it will be a two-boot ep.

3. This is not a discussion thread, do not treat it as such. You know the drill.

There are plenty of places on the forum to debate the merits of people's arguments, have discussions, have civil and polite disagreements: this is a vote thread.

But please feel free to discuss your vote(s) in your own post, make your cases, cast all the extra votes you want, make jokes, stick it to His Jiffers, we are really interested in what you have to say.

4. No graphics.

Unless you insist. If you do include a graphic please make it pertinent to something in this episode. Siggies allowed.

5. Have fun!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Rod kingfish 03-24-15 1
 Joaquin drealityfreak 03-24-15 2
   by the way dabo 03-25-15 15
       RE: by the way tribephyl 03-25-15 19
 Rodney Outsider32 03-24-15 3
   ? Brownroach 03-24-15 4
       RE: ? kingfish 03-25-15 9
           RE: ? Brownroach 03-25-15 11
               RE: ? kingfish 03-25-15 23
       RE: ? Outsider32 03-25-15 17
 Joaquin coldbrewer 03-25-15 5
 Kelly CTgirl 03-25-15 6
 Kelly Flowerpower1 03-25-15 7
   RE: Kelly CTgirl 03-25-15 8
       RE: Kelly tribephyl 03-25-15 20
 Joaquin PepeLePew13 03-25-15 10
 Sierra Brownroach 03-25-15 12
 Rodney dabo 03-25-15 13
 Shirin Murphy3126 03-25-15 14
 Sierra michel2 03-25-15 16
 Mike tribephyl 03-25-15 18
 Rodney Sheldor 03-25-15 21
 Vote Tally dabo 03-25-15 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-15, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Rod"
Something about him puts me off.

Oh yeah, he's a tool.

drealityfreak 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-24-15, 01:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail drealityfreak Click to send private message to drealityfreak Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Joaquin"
LAST EDITED ON 03-24-15 AT 01:56 PM (EST)

He's developed a bromance with Rodney. That's too much of a threat to overlook before an upcoming merge. What Rodney has going for him that Joaquin doen't is the fact Rodney's an original BC and Joaquin's not. Taking out Joaquin cuts off Rodney at the knees and forces him to stay loyal to the BC alliance.

03-25-15, 03:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "by the way"
Welcome aboard.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-15, 06:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: by the way"
my sentiments as well.
Welcome aboard! Too!: "Still Boarding"

Outsider32 584 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-24-15, 09:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outsider32 Click to send private message to Outsider32 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Rodney"
I'll go with the majority

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-15, 11:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "?"
There are only two votes before yours, each for a different person. What majority are you going with😊?

03-25-15, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: ?"
It's pretty obvious that Outsider weighs certain people's votes more than others. And has great judgment.

No offense to realityfreak.

03-25-15, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: ?"
LAST EDITED ON 03-25-15 AT 01:59 PM (EST)

I didn't mean to offend outsider, I just thought it was funny. Yes he has good judgment. 😊

03-25-15, 09:40 PM (EST)
23. "RE: ?"
I thought it was humorous too, I was just being silly.

Voting like I vote is not very wise, actually.

Outsider32 584 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-25-15, 06:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outsider32 Click to send private message to Outsider32 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: ?"
LAST EDITED ON 03-25-15 AT 06:14 PM (EST)

The consensus I believe is Rodney or Joaquin are going and since I post on three different forums(two with spoiler forums and I have none) its pretty much one of those two getting the most votes. At sucks, Joaquin is leading Rodney 1-2 in the boot poll. So I just decided to pick Rodney over Joaquin since there could be more scheming really to keep Joaquin than the other way around.

coldbrewer 370 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-25-15, 00:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail coldbrewer Click to send private message to coldbrewer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Joaquin"
LAST EDITED ON 03-25-15 AT 06:41 PM (EST)

Just reading the social media post indicates Tyler, Sierra, Mike, and Dan are a tight group. They could either be final 4 or they're early jury boots. For that to happen, I doubt none of these 4 are pre-merge boots.

Joe's vote doesn't really matter.

That leaves the bromance pair - Joaquin & Rodney. I think the blue group trusts Rodney more than Joaquin.

Eh, who knows what will happen.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-15, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Kelly"
Just to cover all bases! Michel's view in the SOTS is that Sierra gets the boot, I agree that could happen. Joaquin and Rodney are in danger too.

However, we aren't 100% sure that Blue is going so what happens if Red goes to tribal? Kelly was ignored early on and her story started last week. It could easily finish this week if Carolyn and Shirin do work together with Hali, Jenn and Will. Carolyn telling Shirin that she doesn't trust her could be misdirection.

I honestly have no idea who is going home!

Flowerpower1 4375 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-25-15, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Kelly"
LAST EDITED ON 03-25-15 AT 11:44 AM (EST)

This memory IC will be fun and perhaps close. But, because of the Jenn ~ Shirin shot...

...I believe that it is indeed indicative of a "No carrots" loss. I think the red tribe will go to TC.

While it appeared that Shirin would be a dead girl walking, I think somehow the powers that be at No Carrots will see Kelly more as the odd woman out, and a woman that could rejoin the force of the former blue collar tribe. Her arc was nonexistent, but seemed to have peaked last episode, she's going to crash and burn this week, I think.

If Escameca does go to TC, I do believe Joaquin will be toast...

ETA: Wow, CTGIRL!!! We are on the same wave length this season, it's downright scary! Ha! We even posted at almost the exact same time!

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-15, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Kelly"

03-25-15, 06:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Kelly"
Gotta love you ladies.
*crosses fingers for a Kelly boot, in spite of my Mike choice*

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-15, 12:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Joaquin"
He's got less of a long-term story than the others and I believe that the Eczemas know they can't risk having this bromance go on for too long into the merge because they both could pull in people with them from their original tribes to create an end-game alliance - all it takes is to pull in one person from their old tribes and they've now got a four-person voting block.

In my opinion, Rodney's got a better edit for lasting longer than Joaquin, so the latter is my boot choice.

Alt: Rodney.

Yeah, yeah, yeah... Sierra and Shirin are both excellent options for a boot, but I'm just not feeling it with Sierra just yet and it seems clear from the time stamps that Shirin's tribe is safe for this week.

03-25-15, 01:56 PM (EST)
12. "Sierra"
I'm going with michel's SOTS prediction. I'm not feeling the demise of the bromance this week, especially with Mike blatantly saying the "power couple" has to be broken up. I could see Sierra getting a new perspective on the game after the RC, only to get booted, ironically, as the odd woman out on her tribe.

If red goes to TC, I pick Shirin to get the boot.

03-25-15, 02:11 PM (EST)
13. "Rodney"
This was a tough decision, I agree with michel that Escameca is going to TC.

Nothing really stands out in the confessionals for or against Joaquin or Tyler, but Joaquin's impending bromance with Rodney puts him in a danger couple so he is in danger.

Mike wants to bring Sierra back in the fold, and it looked like the numbers favored Sierra being a swing vote, but the bromance can recalculate the math if Rodney can secure Joaquin's vote.

Rodney is vying for control against Mike, his confessionals drop was a bad sign for him. On the other hand, as michel put it, Rodney is Rodney.

Mike wants to regroup with Kelly who is currently on the other tribe. Kelly might be alarmed and confused if Rodney is booted. She might also be alarmed but not confused if Sierra is booted. She won't care at all if Joaquin or Joe or Tyler are booted.

Joe is a non-issue, his game has stalled out. He would make a good hidden boot at this point but we just had one of those.

Let's roll tertiary factors! Individual ICs are coming soon, Mike has game awareness like nobody's business. Rodney isn't just a muscle-head, he's all muscle.

But Joaquin and Sierra and... GAAAAA!!

I'll just agree with kingfish and take my chances.

Murphy3126 223 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-25-15, 03:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Murphy3126 Click to send private message to Murphy3126 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Shirin"
OK, its probably Joaquin, but "Odd Woman Out" just screams for a Shirin vote ... that's one odd woman!

michel2 4531 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

03-25-15, 04:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Sierra"
I'm going with the majority of Brownroach and me.

I wouldn't be surprised if it is Joaquin (and it could be better for Mike's chances later on) but it would be too obvious.

03-25-15, 06:19 PM (EST)
18. "Mike"
Coming from a guy who is already in a bromance with Dan comes... "Rodney and Joaquin are a power couple. Power couples have to be split up, immediately."

How fateful this sentiment will be when this week's bootee is someone who could actually win the game. Leaving room for Rodney and Joaquin to Jon/Jac their way to the finals.

Sheldor 4639 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

03-25-15, 07:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Rodney"
I'm going with editors providing an obvious boot hidden but one that is hidden by the assumption that Nagarote can't win a challenge.

And since the boots have been foreshadowed by who is most annoying in the previous episodes from that tribe I'm going with Rodney annoying Mike (work/lazy), Lindsey (opinion of women), and now the Blue Tribe by hanging out with Joaquin.

Also Joaquin has the idol clue for White Collar (Masaya) Camp and since Jenn also found the idol in a tree; I assume Joaquin (and Tyler since he knows the clue too) will be looking for the idol on Blue Tribe camp in a Tree. I wonder if they find it?

03-25-15, 07:55 PM (EST)
22. "Vote Tally"
Rodney - 4
Joaquin - 3
Kelly - 2
Sierra - 2
Mike - 1
Shirin - 1

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •