The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Yet another Jedi falls victim to the Dark Side..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Nootch 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-09-05, 06:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Nootch Click to send private message to Nootch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Yet another Jedi falls victim to the Dark Side..."
Yes, Jedi Howie has finally fallen victim to the treachery and power hungry Dark Side of the Force....Yet the words of the great and powerful Jedi Master Yoda ring in my ears "...There is another." Jedi Jaynie...Move swift and with purpose. Fear not, for the Force is strong with you!!! Always remember...Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering!!! Help us Jayne-wan-Kenobi, You're our only hope!!! Darth Busto, Darth Manipulator (aka., Maggie), and Darth Clueless (aka., Ivette) shall fall before the mighty lightsaber of truth wielded by the greatest, most powerful, and incredibly sexy Jedi of all time!!! Jedi Howie, the Force will be with you, always!!! Snootchie Bootchies!!!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Yet another Jedi falls victim t... leianawd 09-09-05 1
   RE: Yet another Jedi falls victim t... Lisa0116 09-09-05 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

leianawd 471 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-09-05, 07:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail leianawd Click to send private message to leianawd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Yet another Jedi falls victim to the Dark Side..."
Last night was pretty interesting because it gave us viewers a chance to see Ivette's mother and girlfriend and I have to say that they appeared to be very logical and nice people, which was kind of a shock considering they know Ivette. I do have to say that Ivette's girlfriend isn't hot but I think she is cute, sorry just had to get that out of the way since that was the first thing that ran through my mind last night. I thought it was funny that Ivette's girlfriend likes Janelle and even stated that Ivette is probably a bit jealous! Both Ivette's girlfriend and mother said that it would be in Ivette's best interest to break away from April and Maggie, like her mother said, Ivette is not there to make friends she is there to make money and if the "Friendship" is true then they can have that outside the house. And before I forget the comment that Ivette's girlfriend made about not liking cappy and can't stand Ivette's obsession with him....FUNNY!!!!

But then we got to the worse part of the show and that was Howie's eviction, even though I had hope that Ivette would evict April (and Ivette looked real nervous) I didn't hold my breath. Ivette will probably take Maggie and April out but with the help of Janelle (like Janelle being HOH). Which also leads me to the observation that Ivette seemed to be happy when Janelle won HOH and at first I was like oh that's so fake but then as I kept watching I was like wow she really does seem happy that Janelle won. I wonder if Ivette and Janelle had a talk about what would happen if Janelle won and maybe they have made a secret alliance, it will be like Jun and Allison all over again if those two go to the final two (two enemies alligning). What I think should happen this week is Maggie should go for many reasons. With Maggie around it will be much harder to get Ivette to team up with Janelle since Maggie uses the intimidation on her and she has more of a chance winning HOH and veto over April. So, all I can say is go Janelle win this thing because us viewers need you to win so we are not extremely disappointed.

Lisa0116 688 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-09-05, 08:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisa0116 Click to send private message to Lisa0116 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Yet another Jedi falls victim to the Dark Side..."
I agree with you!!! I am hoping that Janelle will put up Maggot and Ape-ril and hope that Janelle or Evilette win POV (OK-Evilette is lame and Janelle will have to win it). Then Evilette will have to listen to them whine to her all week. Go Janelle GO!!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •