The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I have a much more thougher Tuesday game!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

wildchickenhunter 3192 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-16-03, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wildchickenhunter Click to send private message to wildchickenhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I have a much more thougher Tuesday game!"
See ,if you will notice, I am now crossing the 1500 DAW mark. Just a couple of days before the newest version of Survivor starts. So what I am looking for here is 1500 reasons to love or even to hate(althought that will be easy for some of you)WCH... Come on now, be creative!!!!!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I have a much more thougher Tue... pythonfan 09-16-03 1
 RE: I have a much more thougher Tue... FarmBoy 09-16-03 2
 RE: I have a much more thougher Tue... J Slice 09-16-03 3
   RE: I have a much more thougher Tue... ginger 09-16-03 4
 RE: I have a much more thougher Tue... KScott 09-16-03 5
 I love/hate cqvenus 09-16-03 6
   Sucka$$ KScott 09-16-03 7
   oh yeah... cqvenus 09-16-03 8
 RE: I have a much more thougher Tue... Jims02 09-16-03 9
 Your unbounded humility nailbone 09-16-03 10
 RE: I have a much more thougher Tue... L82LIFE 09-16-03 11
   RE: I have a much more thougher Tue... FarmBoy 09-16-03 12
       RE: I have a much more thougher Tue... L82LIFE 09-16-03 13
           RE: I have a much more thougher Tue... FarmBoy 09-16-03 14
               RE: I have a much more thougher Tue... wildchickenhunter 09-16-03 15
                   RE: I have a much more thougher Tue... ginger 09-16-03 18
                       RE: I have a much more thougher Tue... wildchickenhunter 09-16-03 20
                   RE: I have a much more thougher Tue... Schnookie Palookie 09-16-03 19
                       RE: I have a much more thougher Tue... FarmBoy 09-16-03 22
                           RE: I have a much more thougher Tue... Schnookie Palookie 09-16-03 25
                               RE: I have a much more thougher Tue... FarmBoy 09-17-03 28
                   RE: I have a much more thougher Tue... FarmBoy 09-16-03 21
                       RE: I have a much more thougher Tue... ginger 09-16-03 23
                           RE: I have a much more thougher Tue... FarmBoy 09-16-03 24
 RE: I have a much more thougher Tue... tig_ger 09-16-03 16
 RE: I have a much more thougher Tue... AZ_Leo 09-16-03 17
   RE: I have a much more thougher Tue... wildchickenhunter 09-17-03 26
       RE: I have a much more thougher Tue... AZ_Leo 09-17-03 29
           RE: I have a much more thougher Tue... FarmBoy 09-17-03 30
 RE: I have a much more thougher Tue... Drive My Car 09-17-03 27
 Congrats! Devious Weasel 09-17-03 31

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

pythonfan 3348 desperate attention whore postings

09-16-03, 01:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pythonfan Click to send private message to pythonfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I have a much more thougher Tuesday game!"
reason number one -

you're making it "thougher" - are you typing w/ one hand also?

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside a dog, it's too dark to read." --Groucho Marx

FarmBoy 2618 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

09-16-03, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FarmBoy Click to send private message to FarmBoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I have a much more thougher Tuesday game!"
One word...Tequila.

Bovinated- An Original Draco Masterpiece

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-16-03, 01:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I have a much more thougher Tuesday game!"
Because sometimes we teenage girls need a reminder to go to the nudie bar every now and then.

Personally, *my* nudie bar has dancing men in it. Specifically, men wearing bowties, with feathered hair and 80s mustaches.

Thank you Ms. Slice, but I have to tell you that you are dangerous. - Technoir

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

09-16-03, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I have a much more thougher Tuesday game!"
(Insert reason number - too lazy to check)
I love the use of the chickenhawk. I loved that little guy.

>

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings

09-16-03, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I have a much more thougher Tuesday game!"
Love WCH - many reasons
Hate WCH - because he got #31 on CQ's thread and I really wanted it!

- Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself. - Harvey Fierstein

cqvenus 9765 desperate attention whore postings

09-16-03, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "I love/hate"
WCH's natural competetive nature.

- now I'm winning this game, too

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings

09-16-03, 01:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Sucka$$"
enough said.

- Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself. - Harvey Fierstein

cqvenus 9765 desperate attention whore postings

09-16-03, 01:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "oh yeah..."
kudos on the 1500... but that's like midway to a milestone. ;)

Jims02 7407 desperate attention whore postings

09-16-03, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: I have a much more thougher Tuesday game!"
Because you never fish for compliments.

Just kidding... Congrats, wch!

A 2003 IceCat original

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

09-16-03, 01:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Your unbounded humility"
Man, I crack myself up!!

(c) 2003 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.
Prince of Passion, Royal Liaison to Illicit Activities, SB Video Historian (StS) o-

L82LIFE 5333 desperate attention whore postings

09-16-03, 01:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L82LIFE Click to send private message to L82LIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: I have a much more thougher Tuesday game!"
I love WCH because one time I talked about making Xmas ornaments and he told me that he wanted one because he loved Xmas ornaments. I never did take the pic I planned on to show them to him. Oops.

Congrats, WCH. Do I get drink specials at the nudie bar today? Maybe even a lap dance?

09-16-03, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FarmBoy Click to send private message to FarmBoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: I have a much more thougher Tuesday game!"

I love Xmas crap. We have 9 themed trees. All 6' or more.

(I didn't count the Halloween tree or the Mardi Gras tree.)

L82LIFE 5333 desperate attention whore postings

09-16-03, 02:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L82LIFE Click to send private message to L82LIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: I have a much more thougher Tuesday game!"
I am an absolute fool for Xmas! I love decorating. I just hate having to take it all down after New Years.

09-16-03, 02:48 PM (EST)
14. "RE: I have a much more thougher Tuesday game!"

Same here.....I curse myself every January for putting it all out and I swear I'll never do it again. But, come November, I am in the garage surrounded by miniture lights giggling like a fool. I will never learn.

09-16-03, 02:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wildchickenhunter Click to send private message to wildchickenhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: I have a much more thougher Tuesday game!"
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TOOOOOOOOOOO!
I am a freak for all of it. About ten years ago Cooker bought me a Santa statue as a little side gift. It was my favorite. Now I get several every year. The house is full of santas. All eras and nationalities. Of course, you have to understand, I still believe in santa....I know there are presents under my tree from santa every year....That is all it takes for me to believe....

I think I am getting excited for Christmas right now!

09-16-03, 03:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: I have a much more thougher Tuesday game!"
I have all kinds of holiday hallmarky chatzkies (how do you spell that? Yiddish, anyone?) and love to put them up even though the Sneetchlette is far too old to care now. When I was with her father I even bought xmas decorations - and I am a nice jewish girl! The funny thing is he is now with a much-more-jewish-than-me wife so all the decorations on their bi-denominational holiday bush are ones I picked out about 15 years ago.
Halloween is my favorite, though; I have all kinds of handmedown cermaic witches and cats and haunted houses and things.
And it's right around the proverbial corner!
>

09-16-03, 04:12 PM (EST)
20. "RE: I have a much more thougher Tuesday game!"
I love the whole Holiday season.....ours is not so much religious. Cooker and I look at the season as a time to come together with friends and celebrate regardless of religious affiliations. It's about the end of one year. A chance to reach out, to make amends. I just feel good. I am happy that you have the same spirit.

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

09-16-03, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: I have a much more thougher Tuesday game!"
LAST EDITED ON 09-16-03 AT 04:10 PM (EST)

"I think I am getting excited for Christmas right now!"

Now see ... THAT is just one of the reasons why I.Heart.WCH.
That, and your nudie bar one-liners are the FUNNIEST ever!

Edited to add: Hey Farmboy! Can I come stay with you for Xmas?

09-16-03, 04:16 PM (EST)
22. "RE: I have a much more thougher Tuesday game!"
>Edited to add: Hey Farmboy!
>Can I come stay with
>you for Xmas?
>

If you are brave enough!! There will probably only be one tree this year due to the move and all the renovation work.

I am considering making some topiary angels for outside. Also doing some Live (w/ rootball) lighted trees on the balcony and porch. I could plant them after Xmas.

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

09-16-03, 04:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: I have a much more thougher Tuesday game!"
Your last name isn't Griswald is it?

I think it's so cool that you get so into the Xmas decorating spirit. I do all the decorating myself. Wish my DH was into it.

09-17-03, 08:37 AM (EST)
28. "RE: I have a much more thougher Tuesday game!"
>Your last name isn't Griswald is
>it?

How'd you know?
>
>I think it's so cool that
>you get so into the
>Xmas decorating spirit. I do
>all the decorating myself. Wish
>my DH was into it.

I'm on my own here too. I do get some help taking things down, though.
>
>
>

09-16-03, 04:13 PM (EST)
21. "RE: I have a much more thougher Tuesday game!"

I've been on a Snowman obsession the past few years. I think I am over it now. Going to move on to something like Penguins or Reindeer. The topic of topiary angels has come up more than once recently too.

09-16-03, 04:25 PM (EST)
23. "RE: I have a much more thougher Tuesday game!"
Snow envy. Haven't seen snow since childhood (with the exception of a trip to Switzerland last summer). I know it must drive you guys nuts some times and it's not always Laura Ingalls Wilder making molasses candy in the pearly drifts, but here our lack of weather/seasons leaves little scope for imagination.

>

09-16-03, 04:27 PM (EST)
24. "RE: I have a much more thougher Tuesday game!"
It snowed a little on Xmas morning here last year. It was very romantic.

tig_ger 2098 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-16-03, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tig_ger Click to send private message to tig_ger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: I have a much more thougher Tuesday game!"
Congrats, WCH! I heart WCH because he doesn't force me to be creative on his milestone thread. Oops, I mean, I heart WCH because he allows me to be creative on his milestone thread.

A Kyngsladye Original

Not really very creative, but a DAW nonetheless.

AZ_Leo 3526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-16-03, 03:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AZ_Leo Click to send private message to AZ_Leo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: I have a much more thougher Tuesday game!"
Reason to love: Sense of Humor
Reason to hate: I'm French, it's genetic

09-17-03, 07:54 AM (EST)
26. "RE: I have a much more thougher Tuesday game!"
Thats the spirit LEO!

Sorry, about the genetic problem.

AZ_Leo 3526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-17-03, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AZ_Leo Click to send private message to AZ_Leo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: I have a much more thougher Tuesday game!"
I don't consider my genes to be my problem. I'm really quite proud of them. Besides, it's also where I got my red hair and certain other natural abilities and talents.

09-17-03, 03:07 PM (EST)
30. "RE: I have a much more thougher Tuesday game!"

Red hair? & French?

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

09-17-03, 07:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: I have a much more thougher Tuesday game!"

Happy 1500 Hunter!

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

09-17-03, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "Congrats!"
Reason to love - cause he's from IOWA!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •