The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Everyone hates A spicy Latina"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

BeausChocolatePeePee 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-08-05, 10:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BeausChocolatePeePee Click to send private message to BeausChocolatePeePee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Everyone hates A spicy Latina"
I was shocked that evil-vettes girlfriend turned out to be non-ugly. I guess she just doesn't phtograph well, as she looked like Kennedy in her pic. I was delighted that Tushie likes Jannelle and hates Cappy just like the rest of America. Guess she's smarter than her fuex-lessie girlfriend who seems to love everything in the house with a penis,whether it's a chocolate pee-pee or a midget vanilla pee-pee. Even her mom has a better grasp on how A GAME is played. BCPP

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Everyone hates A spicy Latina goldie1000 09-08-05 1
 RE: Everyone hates A spicy Latina Ivettedrivesmecrazy 09-09-05 2
 RE: Everyone hates A spicy Latina KaysarMolester 09-09-05 3
   RE: Everyone hates A spicy Latina leianawd 09-09-05 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

goldie1000 1087 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-08-05, 11:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goldie1000 Click to send private message to goldie1000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Everyone hates A spicy Latina"
They should do a mother - daughter Big Brother !
Then we could see the moms go at it !!!

It would be crazy

Ivettedrivesmecrazy 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-09-05, 02:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ivettedrivesmecrazy Click to send private message to Ivettedrivesmecrazy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Everyone hates A spicy Latina"
I too was delighted to hear Ivette's gf say she liked Janie, I wonder if the interview was taped before the "I don't want to slander...." statement. Hey, she also hates Cappy, how great is that? I'd love to be a fly on the wall when Ivetty sees the replay of Tushie's interview. I love it!!! Thank god Janey won the HOH, just watch the NH turn on each other this week. PS. this is the first time I have read a BB6 board and I gotta say it has restored my faith in humanity. To actually know that almost everybody shares the same opinion of Cappy and the Nerd Herd is enough to make cry tears of joy. I can't wait to see the reactions when J-Rock wins AC. That will be PRICELESS!!! GO JANIE.

KaysarMolester 62 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-09-05, 06:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KaysarMolester Click to send private message to KaysarMolester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Everyone hates A spicy Latina"
I think "Tushie" is gonna pack her bags when Evil-Vette sees that tape!! How hysterical was her "Cappy" montage!! She sounds like Squeaky Fromme preaching about Manson!! Oh and by the way,I don't belive for a second that she's a lesbo! KM ;)

leianawd 471 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-09-05, 07:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail leianawd Click to send private message to leianawd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Everyone hates A spicy Latina"
Plane ticket to Miami: $400
Camara Crew:$2,000
Hearing Ivette's Girlfriend say how much she likes Janelle and can't stand cappy: Priceless

I agree Ivette's girlfriend and mother have a completely better grasp about the game than Ivette herself. I also think that Ivette's mom was a bit disappointed that her daughter seemed to forget about Beau alot and after she said that I was like yeah Ivette did ditch Beau alot. I hope that Ivette teams up with Janelle and they go to the final two. Right now out of the remaining "Friendship" I like Ivette a lot better and that is scary for me to say. Oh yeah Ivette's girlfriend is cute.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •