A few things about the finale.
1. So now there is a "Ring" of bad spies? And FULCRUM was one segment, or perhaps a spoke?
2. Did Sarah quit the CIA? Can an agent quit the CIA?
3. Who thinks Bryce is really dead? Yeah, me neither.
4. Speaking of Bryce, I wonder if his being in the Intersect room when Chuck downloaded will create gaps in Chuck's head, since the screens behind him were obscured.
5. What the heck is that wrist strap computer Chuck got from Orion? Super GoogleMaps - Spies Edition?
6. Anyone surprised Chuck downloaded the new Intersect into his head? Again, me neither.
7. I must say I am somewhat disappointed in the Matrixesque addition to the Intersect download. I saw it coming and wasn't surprised when Chuck started whipping butt. Nevertheless, I was hoping for something a little more imaginative from the Chuck writers.
8. Best line of the night: Why are you letting Sam Kinison and an Indian lesbian ruin your wedding?
9. Stop international criminals and plan a wedding. Is there anything John Casey can't do?
10. Why did the double agent not kill Casey after he knocked him out in the Castle? He said something about Casey saving his life, but I didn't make the connection.
11. Heterosexuals can flame, too?
It's party time! Agman is excellent! 2008
"We're down-home Mississippi folk but our bloodline goes back to Nigeria," she said. "My father (Malachy) was the first one to come over. My dad actually can say he came to America with $68 in his pocket and became a doctor because of all the opportunities that America has." - Air Force Lt. Dehenre, currently serving in Iraq.