The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep 6, ECST | East Coast Spoiler Thr..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower1 4375 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-29-14, 08:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Previously on Survivor..."
LAST EDITED ON 10-30-14 AT 07:20 AM (EST)

After a surprise twist the new tribes were completely different...on Coy: 3 pairs of LO's and keith, on Hun 1 couple and a bunch of singles...on Coy they had a real idol and a fake idol, and a new power couple....they all want us, it's kind of crazy...

At Hun they were worried that Reed could jump ship, to make matters worse, they were starving...Jeremy wins immunity for HUN, and after they won, they made a desperate plea...with Coy facing TC, J/J had to choose between 2 couples...and at TC, they decided to stick with M/B sending home, Dale's daughter, Kelly. 13 left, who is next?

They arrive at camp at night...
But Dale has conf the next AM

Tribal was as bad as it could get...see you daughter get slaughtered for rice....
Was the roughest thing I could see her go through,I couldn't be more prouder of her... it's tough, I am not going to give up till I can't talk anymore...

At Coyopa...slips the idol in his pocket, I am not dead till I see my name written 4 times....it's an idol to Jon, it's not a true idol, they don't know it's not, but they will spend a few restless nights thinking it is...

Jon showed me an idol, it could potentially ruin our plan and that really scares me....

At Hun...we are miserable, if the fire goes out, we can't cook, miserable...says Alec to Jeremy....Jeremy in conf: yesterday Reed asked to make a trade, I don't want it, we can win immunity tomorrow and get a feast, what's up with that, mind boggling to me

See Jiff arrive with rice...they all come, let's gather around have a chat...oh gosh, scary...Julie is scared about what is going to go down...they show him how much rice there is left, Nat shows him. down to a handful of rice...when you think of how many times we have done this, I can only think of Australia and there were other hardships....REed tells them we are eating too much, live to regret it, Josh: you are doing everything right and here you are, Josh says we have not been eating enough anyway, now we don't have anything to eat...

There has never been a tribe that has needed as much as you, you lose flint, need help, now out of rice, need that, probably why you have dominated, in fairness to Coyopa who is playing the way they should....I have enough rice to last you but it will be a stiff penalty...all comfort items, a pot, everything but...

one machete a pot and a flint

Reed feels that it is all worth it. Jeremy in conf: I am pissed, why are y'all happy, it's so frustrating,
Julie: we gave all of our stuff away, the tarp is a big deal, I am really worried about the rain, being cold is really going to test me...cut to commercial...

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Ep 6, ECST | East Coast Spoiler Thr...   Flowerpower1     10-29-14       
   RE: Ep 6, ECST | East Coast Spoiler...   Outsider32     10-29-14     1  
     Sorry, BR!!!   Flowerpower1     10-29-14     8  
   Previously on Survivor...   Flowerpower1     10-29-14     2  
   Hero Challenge   tribephyl     10-29-14     3  
   Hero Arena...   Flowerpower1     10-29-14     4  
     RE: Hero Arena...   Outsider32     10-29-14     5  
   Post Hero challenge....   Flowerpower1     10-29-14     6  
   Pre IC....   Flowerpower1     10-29-14     7  
     RE: Pre IC....   Flowerpower1     10-30-14     22  
         RE: Pre IC....   michel2     10-30-14     25  
         RE: Pre IC....   tribephyl     10-30-14     26  
             RE: Pre IC....   Flowerpower1     10-30-14     27  
   Post Challenge, pre TC drama...   Flowerpower1     10-29-14     9  
     RE: Post Challenge, pre TC drama...   Brownroach     10-29-14     10  
         Whoopsi   Flowerpower1     10-29-14     12  
     Right Decision?   michel2     10-29-14     18  
         RE: Right Decision?   Flowerpower1     10-30-14     23  
   Next time on Survivor:   Flowerpower1     10-29-14     11  
     Julie Quitter   Flowerpower1     10-29-14     13  
         RE: Julie Quitter   Brownroach     10-29-14     14  
             RE: Julie Quitter   CTgirl     10-29-14     15  
                 RE: Julie Quitter   PepeLePew13     10-29-14     16  
                     RE: Julie Quitter   Brownroach     10-29-14     17  
                         RE: Julie Quitter   Flowerpower1     10-30-14     24  
                 RE: Julie Quitter   michel2     10-29-14     19  
             RE: Julie Quitter   dabo     10-31-14     28  
     RE: Next time on Survivor:   michel2     10-29-14     20  
         RE: Next time on Survivor:   Brownroach     10-30-14     21  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •