The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S29 ep5"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-21-14, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S29 ep5"
LAST EDITED ON 10-21-14 AT 12:09 PM (EST)

ADVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Spoilers, please do not include spoiler information for future episodes, stick to the episode in question. Thank you.

Swap Week! Swap Week! New tribes, new vibes!

The DAWs

COYOPA TRIBE

Alec (Drew's brother) Coyopa/
Baylor (Missy's daughter) Coyopa/
Dale (Kelley's father) Coyopa/
Jaclyn (Jon's girlfriend) Coyopa/
Josh (Reed's boyfriend) Coyopa/
Wes (Keith's son) Coyopa/

HUNAHPU TRIBE

Jeremy (Val's husband) Hunahpu/
Jon (Jaclyn's boyfriend) Hunahpu/
Julie (John's girlfriend) Hunahpu/
Keith (Wes' father) Hunahpu/
Kelley (Dale's daughter) Hunahpu/
Missy (Baylor's mother) Hunahpu/
Natalie (Nadiya's twin sister) Hunahpu/
Reed (Josh's boyfriend) Hunahpu/

ELIMINATED
Drew (Alec's brother) Hunahpu
John (Julie's boyfriend) Coyopa
Val (Jeremy's wife) Coyopa
Nadiya (Natalie's twin sister) Coyopa

"Blood Is Blood"

THE RULES

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot in the subject heading.

This is easy, just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote, e.g., "Josh." Or, if you think this will be a two-boot week: "Josh & Jon." It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.

This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they are really obvious without actually reading your post.

Other things you want to vote on (who wins what challenge, do HIIs get found or played, who end up Bloods and who end up Crips), these should go in your post not in your subject line.

2. Reply only to this post. But to change your vote do reply to your own vote post.

Your new post heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: Reed." Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: Reed & Jaclyn" if you think it will be a two-boot week.

3. This is not a discussion thread, do not treat it as such. You know the drill.

There are plenty of places on the forum to debate the merits of people's arguments, have discussions, have civil and polite disagreements: this is a vote thread.

But please feel free to discuss your vote(s) in your own post, make your cases, cast all the extra votes you want, make jokes, vent at His Jiffyness, we are really interested in what you have to say.

4. No graphics.

Unless you insist. If you do include a graphic please make it pertinent to something in this episode. Siggies allowed.

5. Have fun!

BACON!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Bacon....I mean Dale Flowerpower1 10-21-14 1
 Jon tribephyl 10-21-14 2
 Natalie kingfish 10-21-14 3
 Kelley coldbrewer 10-21-14 4
 Dale CTgirl 10-21-14 5
 Kelley Outsider32 10-22-14 6
 Kelly personofinterest 10-22-14 7
 Kelley dabo 10-22-14 8
 Kelley Tungusta 10-22-14 9
 Dale Sheldor 10-22-14 10
 HEY DALE... Round Robin 10-22-14 11
 A Wentworth - KELLEY Murphy3126 10-22-14 12
 Kelley michel2 10-22-14 13
 Dale Georganna 10-22-14 14
 Vote Tally dabo 10-22-14 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Flowerpower1 4388 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-21-14, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Bacon....I mean Dale"
LAST EDITED ON 10-21-14 AT 12:24 PM (EST)

Wow, can't get my mind off bacon! lol!

I have voted for Dale almost every episode. I don't like him and he needs to go, so I can move on. He is being possessive with the rice, and clearly, as Kelly states, that will put a bullseye on his back. OR. It will put one on hers....

If it's not Dale, it's Kelly.

I also wouldn't be surprised if he is our quitter...this week or next.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-14, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Jon"
LAST EDITED ON 10-21-14 AT 02:13 PM (EST)

I'll take that bacon, thank you.
nom nom nom nom

Now, I will go sit in my corner.
I can't say as I prefer it alone, but I don't think there is much in the way of finding material to accomplish adding extra votes to my cause.
Dale looks to be ruining his own game and Kelley is literally throwing her hands in the air over a solution.
This does not bode well for a Jon boot.
But, try as I might, I can't find the capacity to understand Jon as a long-term player. Therefore I guess I'm stuck to the surface of my soapbox.
However, I've been wrong before and I'll be wrong again. And it will probably be this week.

Alternate choice is Kelley. Seems no love is lost between the ladies of Nu-Coyopa.

* there's also the always voting for Dale and somehow he escapes it angle that I'm crossing my fingers for.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-14, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Natalie"
Spoiler Alert:

The Nicaraguan Environmental Agency is going to lodge a protest against Tsunami Natalie for beach erosion during water challenges and get her deported.

coldbrewer 370 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-21-14, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail coldbrewer Click to send private message to coldbrewer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Kelley"
Aaargh...I have Jon in my Lockbox! No, I'm not placing Jon in the subject line. No, I'm not.

Prediction: All vote for Keith, Keith uses HII, Keith votes for Kelley

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-14, 06:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Dale"
I think his time is up. I'm not going to second guess CBS like I did the past two weeks!

Outsider32 584 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-22-14, 02:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outsider32 Click to send private message to Outsider32 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Kelley"
Two weeks straight I'll go with her. It has to be her or Dale. Also, it makes a lot of sense for Dale to be the last pre-merge boot like the Dans of past seasons.

personofinterest 292 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-22-14, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail personofinterest Click to send private message to personofinterest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Kelly"
Then next week Dale is so upset that he quits!

10-22-14, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Kelley"
bacon bacon bacon bacon BACON!

Swap week, and a reminder that merge is impending. Old Coyopas seize the opportunity to break up old Hunahpus even more.

Tungusta 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-22-14, 01:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tungusta Click to send private message to Tungusta Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Kelley"
After the last tribal where his buddy Drew got voted out and in the preview showing Jon in trouble, I could see the latter being happy about a switch and reuniting with Jacklyn and turning the tables on the "leader" of the girl alliance.

Sheldor 4670 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

10-22-14, 02:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Dale"
I see the prevailing vote is for Kelley and I was debating between Dale and Kelley. I've picked Dale to get voted out so many times already, so I'm going to give it another shot. That photo of Dale mid-afternoon after the Immunity Challenge wearing a plaid shirt makes me wonder and he has the second most Press Images behind Jaclyn.

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-22-14, 03:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "HEY DALE..."
...it's time for you to go!

Murphy3126 223 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-22-14, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Murphy3126 Click to send private message to Murphy3126 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "A Wentworth - KELLEY"
Dale seems the obvious choice, but if going after a Wentworth, Kelley is the more dangerous in this game, & Dale is left as a sitting duck.

michel2 4544 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

10-22-14, 05:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Kelley"
Blood id Blood: Missy will say the quote because she will be caught between Kelley, her alliance mate, who will want to boot either Jaclyn or Jon and her daughter Baylor who will want to keep Jaclyn and boot Kelley. Of course, Missy will side with her daughter.

I feel that part of the reason Drew saw Kelley as a dangerous manipulator is because Dale opened his mouth during a campfire discussion and told everyone that his daughter knew this game inside-out. Jaclyn passed the info to her boyfriend's buddy but no one believed Drew. Now Baylor will confirm the information to her mom.

Georganna 693 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-22-14, 07:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georganna Click to send private message to Georganna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Dale"
So it's Kelley ... or Jon ... or a passing Secretary of State ...

10-22-14, 07:39 PM (EST)
15. "Vote Tally"
LAST EDITED ON 10-22-14 AT 07:46 PM (EST)

This is post #15, vote tally #1, compiling 14 votes.

Kelley 7
Dale 5
Jon 1
Natalie 1
all others UTR

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •