The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor 29, Ep1, East Coast Spoile..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower1 4399 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-24-14, 08:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "And so it begins...."
Season 29 is upon us!

A year ago loved ones pitted against each other...so compelling, doing it again. Scattered below 9 pairs of loved ones have been dropped in jungles of Nicaraugua...each pair has been given a flint to practice together, the game has begun...rely on each other, at day rely on your map, come from all walks of life, Jon and Jen experienced winners, miss Michigan and he played for Michigan state...she doesn't want people to hate them and think they are this perfect couple

Former John Rocker, was at the center of controversy, he's not what they said, biggot, them are fighting words right there....His gf says she is independent and can stand on her own two feet....

2 girls see howler monkies, Missy and Baylor, no stranger to adversity, 3 failed marriages have forced Baylor to be the mother....they have a bond that cannot be town apart....no stopping us

2 brothers, drew and alec from rural FL, younger brother would like to out last, they have been going at it since he came out the womb....I'll give you a front row seat.

Hard working Dale, Farming is the only life he's known, but daughter couldn't wait to get away, we didn't talk for 3 or 4 years....

Long time Survivor fans Joshand Reed think they have what it takes to survive in this jungle....they catch a crab. This guy says the blonde, gave me flint for my first birthday,

They left behind the comfort of their

Boston PO Val and her fire chief husband, they are both in it to win it....

The twines...they had an aggressive approach on the AR, and it failed them twice, now taking the biggest adventure yet, third time is the charm, Survivor is going to be way harder than the AR, our blood is thicker than anyones out here, the longest we have been a part is 2 weeks,

Father and son Keith and Wes share a love for the outdoors, Keith is nearing retirement, he's not yet ready to leave Keith in charge, they lost the flint, it's his time to shine....you are about as mentally strong as that rock...

18 Americans forced to battle the elements and each other, in the end only one will remain to claim the million dollar prize, 39 days, 18, 1 to claim the prize

Day 1 in the arena, they enter....see John rocker, the twins, the gay couple come in....welcome....Dale and daughter came in too....who had luck making fire? Reed and Dale were not surprised they made fire...Wes and Keith they didn't make fire, they lost the flint...we used the rock, until the flint broke in half....Natalie and Nadia, twins....they learned on Amazing Race, this game is so social, they feel like it's anybodies game. Bl vs Water, time to divide from loved ones, one of the twins had the conf....orange Coyopa, Blue, Hanahpu....game on, the hug goodbye...Missy gets conf about competing against her daughter....

John...you are a guy, you want to take care of our women....Keith knows who John Rocker is, an A$$...Jeremie, wants to help her out, but she can handle it, I run things and I don't need his help....

Game is starting right now, rfirst reward challenge, 1 person from each tribe goes through a type following a rope, untangle rings, retrieve 2 platforms, first to retrieve them, wins reward fro his tribe. They decide by rock paper scissors...Jeremie decides to do it....as blue won the rock paper scissors....he doesn't care who you are playing against...his wife...playing for fire in the form of flint and a bag of beans, fire and food. Loser of this challenge sent to exile island, where you live with no shelter and little food...won't be back at camp when you build alliances to carry you through this game....prove your worth to your tribe by defeating your loved one....Val is cocky, I am here to play, let's get started.

Winner wins reward, loser to exile i. husband vs wife, Jeremy vs Val....they are flying through it, evenly matched.....Jeremy with a bit of a lead...J. coming out of the box with his first ring, throwing the ring to get a platform....Val back in this, has her first ring...they are close....Val has hers hooked, and it slips off...J has his hooked, and has it....Jeremy extending his lead....Val lassos the rope like she is in a western....J is working on second and final, Vals first, J slips off, Val now trying to get her second ring and platform....J has it, wins. Blue team wins, sends wife to EI....J proves the value you bring to the tribe, what is the feeling right now, he's sad, crying....I got nuthin....I feel bad for him, but I will be back, I am a fighter, says Val.....now, let's find out who will be with her on EI, one person from your tribe to join her....critical dec. he already knows...He chooses Keith, says that he knows he knows how to start fire, this is the guy the lost the flint, J says his son lost it. Keith is emotional and crying too....he hates to leave but he will make it work....keith whispers to J as they pass, I got her....your map to exile....you will return to your tribes before the next challenge...they leave. they receive maps and go....

J has conf. it's my fault that she's gone....

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Survivor 29, Ep1, East Coast Spoile...   Flowerpower1     09-24-14       
   RE: Survivor 29, Ep1, East Coast Sp...   Brownroach     09-24-14     1  
   RE: Survivor 29, Ep1, East Coast Sp...   Brownroach     09-24-14     2  
   RE: Survivor 29, Ep1, East Coast Sp...   Brownroach     09-24-14     3  
   RE: Survivor 29, Ep1, East Coast Sp...   Brownroach     09-24-14     4  
   And so it begins....   Flowerpower1     09-24-14     5  
     RE: And so it begins....   kingfish     09-25-14     28  
   Post RC   Brownroach     09-24-14     6  
     RE: Post RC   Brownroach     09-24-14     7  
   Exile Island   Brownroach     09-24-14     8  
   Post Duel for Reward   Flowerpower1     09-24-14     9  
     RE: Post Duel for Reward   Brownroach     09-24-14     22  
         RE: Post Duel for Reward   dabo     09-24-14     24  
             RE: Post Duel for Reward   kingfish     09-25-14     29  
                 RE: Post Duel for Reward   Deitaphobia     09-25-14     30  
                 RE: Post Duel for Reward   Sheldor     09-25-14     31  
                     RE: Post Duel for Reward   michel2     09-25-14     32  
                     RE: Post Duel for Reward   Brownroach     09-25-14     33  
   Back at Blue Tribe   Brownroach     09-24-14     10  
   Pre IC   Flowerpower1     09-24-14     11  
   Orange Tribe   Brownroach     09-24-14     12  
   Back to blue tribe   Brownroach     09-24-14     13  
   IC   Brownroach     09-24-14     14  
   Pre-IC Camp shots   Flowerpower1     09-24-14     15  
   Post IC/pre TC   Brownroach     09-24-14     16  
   RE: Survivor 29, Ep1, East Coast Sp...   Flowerpower1     09-24-14     17  
   TC   Brownroach     09-24-14     18  
   TC   Flowerpower1     09-24-14     19  
   Next time...   Flowerpower1     09-24-14     20  
   Next time   Brownroach     09-24-14     21  
     RE: Next time   dabo     09-24-14     23  
     RE: Next time   michel2     09-24-14     25  
         RE: Next time   Brownroach     09-25-14     26  
             RE: Next time   michel2     09-25-14     27  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •