The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jesse slept with Tara and Trish confronts Jesse next week!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

asianflow 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-20-04, 03:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail asianflow Click to send private message to asianflow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jesse slept with Tara and Trish confronts Jesse next week!"
When Tara had that "spat" with Jesse I believe it was over how Jesse slept with her on the last overnight date. I remember reading Bob sleeped with 4 of the women on his season, and I'm sure there's a strong chance he slept with Tara. If Jesse did it's another notch under his belt and good banter for the locker room.

Oh yeah on the ABC website it says Trish comes back next week to make one final ditch for Jesse or to accept he's not into her. And Tara will be there too, very interesting. The show is on next week and not tommorow because the taping conflicted with his football schedule. There's a good chance he will be cut from the Giants so the one way plane ticket might not be a good idea.

Kudos to ABC for switching the final rose like how Average Joe does it. The show was hinting towards Jessica so of course I thought it was Tara he was going to pick and when Jessica walked out first, I thought she was finished. This caught me by surprise when he chose her. Now you don't know if the first person out is the loser or the winner.

Jessica is stunning and is smart. She's got a bright future and I'm happy for the both of them. Tara was a wreck going into the final moment, blowing chunks and crying and then finding out she's not the one.

This was the best Bachelor season out of all of them. The Trish storyline (while pretty fake) spiced up the season. I actually liked the "edgier" season with the dramatic music. After all it's just entertainment.

Can't wait for next season and next week's show.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jesse slept with Tara and Trish... missygirl3 05-20-04 1
   RE: Jesse slept with Tara and Trish... KScott 05-20-04 2
   RE: Jesse slept with Tara and Trish... buscemi 05-20-04 3
       RE: Jesse slept with Tara and Trish... triednottowatch 05-20-04 4
           No one should be upset.. KScott 05-20-04 5
           RE: Jesse slept with Tara and Trish... buscemi 05-20-04 6
               Why? KScott 05-20-04 7
                   RE: Why? buscemi 05-20-04 8
                       RE: Why? KScott 05-20-04 10
                           RE: Why? buscemi 05-20-04 11
                               RE: Why? qwertypie 05-20-04 21
                                   RE: Why? Roobean 05-20-04 30
                                       RE: Why? qwertypie 05-20-04 31
                                           RE: Why? Roobean 05-20-04 34
                           RE: Why? mizbitt 05-21-04 38
                   RE: Why? leogirl_21 05-20-04 9
                       RE: Why? theorange1 05-20-04 12
                           RE: Why? buscemi 05-20-04 15
                           RE: Why? MTW1961 05-22-04 44
                       RE: Why? Poncho 05-20-04 13
                           RE: Why? theorange1 05-20-04 14
                           RE: Why? rileybean 05-20-04 24
                       RE: Why? tarmaq 05-20-04 16
                           RE: Why? Wacko Jacko 05-20-04 17
                               RE: Why? buscemi 05-20-04 20
                           RE: Why? buscemi 05-20-04 19
                           RE: Why? escapedude 05-20-04 23
       RE: Jesse slept with Tara and Trish... mizbitt 05-21-04 37
 RE: Jesse slept with Tara and Trish... qwertypie 05-20-04 18
   RE: Jesse slept with Tara and Trish... calamityc 05-20-04 22
 RE: Jesse slept with Tara and Trish... ValleyGirl 05-20-04 25
 RE: Jesse slept with Tara and Trish... 34_4vr 05-20-04 26
   RE: Jesse slept with Tara and Trish... bell83 05-20-04 27
       I noticed realitybites 05-20-04 29
       I noticed too qwertypie 05-20-04 32
   RE: Jesse slept with Tara and Trish... mmm_link 05-22-04 40
 I think Trish should be the next Ba... zotie6 05-20-04 28
   RE: I think Trish should be the nex... qwertypie 05-20-04 33
       RE: I think Trish should be the nex... cheri26158 05-20-04 35
   RE: I think Trish should be the nex... mmm_link 05-22-04 41
 RE: Jesse slept with Tara and Trish... realityjunky 05-20-04 36
   RE: Jesse slept with Tara and Trish... bdemoney 05-21-04 39
       RE: Jesse slept with Tara and Trish... mmm_link 05-22-04 42
 RE: Jesse slept with Tara and Trish... mookiemeister 05-22-04 43

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-20-04, 10:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jesse slept with Tara and Trish confronts Jesse next week!"
Do you honestly blame Tara for the "spat"? I would be mad too. That was not cool if he did sleep with her.

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-20-04, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jesse slept with Tara and Trish confronts Jesse next week!"
It was her decision to sleep with him (if she did), he didn't force her to. I was rooting for Tara the whole way and I have not seen anyone trashing her.

- of course it's a Slicey!
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

buscemi 414 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-20-04, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buscemi Click to send private message to buscemi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jesse slept with Tara and Trish confronts Jesse next week!"
Yeah...unless he told he her was going to pick her, she has no grounds to complain. He's potentially choosing someone he will propose to. Their 'compatability' could be a big factor to him. If she didn't want to sleep with him while not knowing the future, she could have said no.

triednottowatch 281 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-20-04, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail triednottowatch Click to send private message to triednottowatch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jesse slept with Tara and Trish confronts Jesse next week!"
It's Jessica who should be upset if he slept with Tara. If he was truly "in love" with her, he shouldn't have taken one last chance to get some on the side. Pretty tacky. Of course, tacky is the cornerstone of reality TV I guess. LOL

I think Tara was so nervous and upchucking because she knew she didn't really want to marry Jesse.
>
>

Jimi was great but Jimmy wrote the Page

05-20-04, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "No one should be upset.."
Maybe he didn;t sleep with any of them, we don't know... And Jesse sure didn't know he was "in love" until he had to make a decision. Love? Doubtful!!

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

05-20-04, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buscemi Click to send private message to buscemi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Jesse slept with Tara and Trish confronts Jesse next week!"
I agree...if anyone should have been upset, it would be Jessica.

05-20-04, 10:54 AM (EST)
7. "Why?"

05-20-04, 10:57 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Why?"
b/c Jesse slept with another woman while he was "dating" her & arguably falling in love with her.

05-20-04, 11:02 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Why?"
I believe he said he was falling in love with 2 people, I believe he told that to Jessica after his date with Tara. If she had suspected that he slept with Tara then she shouldn't have slept with him. I don't think anyone has any right to be upset. Jesse did not know who he was going to pick.

05-20-04, 11:05 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Why?"
Oh, I agree. I was just saying that Jessica would have more right to be upset than Tara.

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-20-04, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Why?"
LAST EDITED ON 05-20-04 AT 07:20 PM (EST)

Agreed that Jessica should be ticked. It kind of goes along the lines of "But honey, I didn't love her, she means nothing to me" which is for some reason supposed to make the cheated on GF/wife feel better.
La Vida es un Tango!

Roobean 155 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-20-04, 06:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Roobean Click to send private message to Roobean Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Why?"
Neither Jessica nor Tara should have let themselves expect any more out of Jesse. He was relatively open about his prolific sexual past. It was poor judgment for either of them to think his sexual scruples would have dramatically changed.

05-20-04, 07:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Why?"
Exactly! Maybe Tara is just upset with herself.
La Vida es un Tango!

Roobean 155 desperate attention whore postings

05-20-04, 08:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Roobean Click to send private message to Roobean Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Why?"
I would imagine she is or at least was after she thought about it.

mizbitt 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-21-04, 08:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mizbitt Click to send private message to mizbitt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Why?"
I don't think Jesse was trying to hurt anyone. He wasn't sure of his feelings and didn't force anyone to have sex if they did.
I don't think Jesse's Dad got it right on who was the most mature. I think that Jessica was the right decision and at 21 is much more mature than Tara.

leogirl_21 371 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-20-04, 10:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail leogirl_21 Click to send private message to leogirl_21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Why?"
I am not sure what Jesse said or did that would make Tara that upset but I don't think he would have slept with her...I am just giving him the benefit of the doubt.

theorange1 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-20-04, 11:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail theorange1 Click to send private message to theorange1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Why?"
Why does everyone think Jesse slept with Tara? She kept saying that he SAID inappropriate things on his last date with her, not the overnight date. I think that Tara is mad cuz he was saying that she had a chance, which by the way Jesse was edited, she did until that last day.

05-20-04, 11:29 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Why?"
Unless they severely edited what Jesse said to her, it looks like he went out of his way to tell Tara that he was still undecided about who he would pick.

MTW1961 4029 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-22-04, 09:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MTW1961 Click to send private message to MTW1961 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: Why?"
"Why does everyone think Jesse slept with Tara? She kept saying that he SAID inappropriate things on his last date with her"

Actually, Tara said she was upset about things Jesse said and DID the last night they were together. It's the DID part we're speculating about.

Handcrafted by RollDdice!

Have you given your TiVo a nice, firm handshake today?

Poncho 787 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-20-04, 11:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Poncho Click to send private message to Poncho Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Why?"
>I am not sure what Jesse
>said or did that would
>make Tara that upset but
>I don't think he would
>have slept with her...I am
>just giving him the benefit
>of the doubt.

No one knows for sure if Jesse slept with Tara or not (except them of course) Tara seemed to be "insinuating" that, but that does not make it true. I really HOPE he did not!

Poncho

theorange1 9 desperate attention whore postings

05-20-04, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail theorange1 Click to send private message to theorange1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Why?"
she kept saying "he said" she never really said that he did...I was thinking maybe they fooled around a little but I didn't get the feeling it was sex. But the way she kept saying "inappropriate" is kind of misleading....
I hope not too, though

rileybean 27 desperate attention whore postings

05-20-04, 01:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rileybean Click to send private message to rileybean Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Why?"
The only other indication that I can recall was Jesse's conversation with his buddy - the spy's husband. When the friend asked Jesse if he had been intimate with any of the girls, Jessie said yes. And what I'm remembering, the friend said something like "you know what I mean" and Jesse gave the all-knowing eye roll and said "yes". Now - none of this is verbatim, just my less than sharp memory/impression. That's not to say he slept with anyone on the last alone date - but it indicated to me that he had slept with at least one of the women prior to the family visit. And once that bell has been rung - it's pretty easy to ring it again.

tarmaq 127 desperate attention whore postings

05-20-04, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tarmaq Click to send private message to tarmaq Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Why?"
When Jesse was talking at the bar with his friend Nick, Nick said something like "How close have you gotten to these two women" and Jesse said something along the lines of "VERY close". If those aren't the exact words, the meaning is the same. There was no doubt in my mind that there were no longer any - er - secrets between Jesse and the two ladies.

Which made Tara very justified in her anger.

Jessica, too, will have to deal with her feelings about this.

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

05-20-04, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Why?"
You can tell they edited what was said. I wouldn't doubt Tara said "Jesse said and did" not just 'said'.

I get sick of the same stupid ending on every bachelor. Seems like I am watching the smae episode over and over again. Slip in a couple new faces but it's the same every single time.

You mean to tell me not one Bachelor knew who they were picking until the same day they made the decision. PLEASE! It's all lies for suspense purposes.

They even insinuated that Jesse slept with Tara on the over night dates. I am sure they did sleep together, but maybe he slept with Jessica too.

05-20-04, 12:26 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Why?"
Well, look at it this way -- most people are highly influenced by their families. It looks like Jesse was swayed by his family to pick Jessica. With Andrew, it was the same thing. Same goes for Alex. I'm not sure about the other 2, but you get the point. These guys know these women for a very short period of time. I don't doubt that they are uncertain until the end.

05-20-04, 12:24 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Why?"
I don't know...if I'm going on a show where what they want me to do in the end is engage to one of the girls (although Jesse didn't end up doing this), I would want to be sure of my decision. While I don't think I would go as far as Jesse (apparently) went, I can't blame him for testing the water before he made his leap. As long as Tara knew that Jesse was still deciding, she really has no reason to be angry at anyone but herself.

escapedude 250 desperate attention whore postings

05-20-04, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail escapedude Click to send private message to escapedude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Why?"
Jesse basically took advantage of the situation (and of a sweet girl from OK)..She was hurt cause he probably told her he was (or is ) in love with her..So he led her on.
I could see why she was upset plus she was just coming off her anxiety attack when he told her.

mizbitt 48 desperate attention whore postings

05-21-04, 08:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mizbitt Click to send private message to mizbitt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Jesse slept with Tara and Trish confronts Jesse next week!"
I agree that you don't have to do anything you don't want to. Didn't Tara watch the other Bachelor shows? I don't think Jesse deserved her remarks at the end. After all the nerves etc before she found out she was not the last one standing and then when she was in the limo leaving she didn't look too heartbroken to me just mad.

05-20-04, 12:23 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Jesse slept with Tara and Trish confronts Jesse next week!"
I haven't hurled like that since I was pregnant. Of course it would be too soon if they slept together right? BTW what is the time frame between the fantasy date and the final rose ceremony? LOL.
La Vida es un Tango!

calamityc 1041 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-20-04, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail calamityc Click to send private message to calamityc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Jesse slept with Tara and Trish confronts Jesse next week!"
I'm not so sure Tara slept with Jesse. She was uncomfortable with the setup the whole time. There might have been some heavy hanky panky, and he might have said alot of things about the future when the cameras weren't rolling.
I think ABC would just like to imply that there is always sex if they choose to stay in the same room on the fantasy date.
What do you ladies think, is there always sex just because they close out the cameras? Jesse even said he liked Tara partly because she is a challenge.

ValleyGirl 377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-20-04, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ValleyGirl Click to send private message to ValleyGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Jesse slept with Tara and Trish confronts Jesse next week!"
On the ABC site, they are showing Tara's last limo ride confessional and she says the following:
"Alot of things happened and were said that were inappropriate".
http://abc.go.com/
I think her statement leaves a lot of leeway for interpretation
for either case, For and Against!

34_4vr 32 desperate attention whore postings

05-20-04, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 34_4vr Click to send private message to 34_4vr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Jesse slept with Tara and Trish confronts Jesse next week!"
See, I don't think Jesse slept with anyone and I'm not sure why everyone thinks this happens every show.

You have to remember Tara's been brainwashed by daddy about how horrible men are. She signed up for a dating show where the bachelor has to "court" both women no matter how he actually feels. So she feels that his actions were inappropriate if he was in love with someone else. They were inappropriate in a normal dating situation...but not in this. It's not like he told her he was wanting to propose to her (ie Meredith's comments to Matt).

bell83 134 desperate attention whore postings

05-20-04, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bell83 Click to send private message to bell83 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Jesse slept with Tara and Trish confronts Jesse next week!"
this is totally off the subject but did anyone else think that the whole barfing scene looking edited and fake? When Tara was bending over by the wall it sounded like she threw up, but in the position that she was bending over in in, she would have thrown up all over her dress. i think they added that sound in there! did anyone else notice that?!?

realitybites 1174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-20-04, 04:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realitybites Click to send private message to realitybites Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "I noticed"
Yep, I noticed and I think you're right.

"This is realitybites and I approved this post."

05-20-04, 07:26 PM (EST)
32. "I noticed too"
Plus, she looked pretty good for hours and hours of retching. Her face wasn't blotchy or anything. Either it was a fake or they have incredible wardrobe and makeup artists on call.
La Vida es un Tango!

mmm_link 426 desperate attention whore postings

05-22-04, 08:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mmm_link Click to send private message to mmm_link Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Jesse slept with Tara and Trish confronts Jesse next week!"
We are still talking about a second rate NFL quarterback who made 6 figures and who has self admitted he wakes up with a new woman every night and doesn't remember their names, right? He probably used a line on her to test her "wifely" skills and didn't like what he got. Either that or she said no until after they were married, and of course Jesse was never planning marriage with either in the first place.

zotie6 3 desperate attention whore postings

05-20-04, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zotie6 Click to send private message to zotie6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "I think Trish should be the next Bachelorette!"
LAST EDITED ON 05-21-04 AT 09:01 AM (EST)

I think ABC should bring Trish back as the next Bachelorette! They are struggling in the ratings department, maybe that would help! The applicants need not apply unless they are over 55 with lots of medical problems and have more than a 6 figure income!! That would be one to watch!! No, I like Trish and I hated how the other girls were so catty about her and her past when Jesse had a past as well (admittingly so) and they never made a big deal about that. A double standard if you ask me. I think Jesse was and still is a player. The whole idea of the show is for the bachelor to find a spouse and for him not to propose to Jessica makes me wonder how serious he was going into this show.

05-20-04, 07:31 PM (EST)
33. "RE: I think Trish should be the next Bachelorette!"
Welcome zotie6! Definitely a double standard in play.
But, considering his supposed indecision until the last day, I was relieved he didn't propose. I would have been more content if in his speech he had made allowances for her schooling, but that's just me. La Vida es un Tango!

cheri26158 31 desperate attention whore postings

05-20-04, 08:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cheri26158 Click to send private message to cheri26158 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: I think Trish should be the next Bachelorette!"
cheri

I think when you set up fantasy suites where they didn't even waste time putting a sitting room in and just a bed strewn with flowers. You can just assume the rest. All these girls are vying for the bachelor. I feel like they all probably slept with him. I felt the fantasy spend a night suite is ABC's way of devaluing the worth of it contestants and respect of their intimate moments. If those are going to occur, it is noones business but it boosts ratings i'm sure. I bet Mandy felt even worse the week before. I feel Tara should count her blessings. She needs to be sure of herself to keep that guy from running amok over her. Think Jessica has that ability.

The fantasy suite should be eliminated to protect contestants and their dignity. I felt Mary felt forced to go with Bob last go around because she wouldn't win otherwise. He was so disgusting and that woman was so sweet.

Trish would be a great bachelorette. She is a live wire. She has lived life. The girls in that house acted like my sorority sisters their first year of college. Not very mature. Trish wasn't there. Mary as mentioned above has the maturity and beauty to make an interesting bachelorette. But I think everyone knows, Kelly Jo probably brings in ratings. So the youthful 20 year old just out of college probably will be it. But would I want to be married in my 20's now of days.. hardly.

1. Go Trish Go!
2. Tara ,,, no use crying over spilt milk. Remember this always.. Just say no
3. Jessica is a good choice and I think they will make it.

cheers, cheri

05-22-04, 08:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mmm_link Click to send private message to mmm_link Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: I think Trish should be the next Bachelorette!"
That would make for great entertainment. It kind of throws "For Love or Money" and "Average Joe" type of twists into the mix.

realityjunky 53 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-20-04, 11:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realityjunky Click to send private message to realityjunky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Jesse slept with Tara and Trish confronts Jesse next week!"
I got the impression from what Jesse said to Jessica was that Tara was supposed to be their first but was delayed...because she was getting sick outside the limo...he said something like he hadn't talked to Tara yet because her limo hadn't arrived...I think it worked perfect for ABC because it caught us by surprise...

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-21-04, 02:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Jesse slept with Tara and Trish confronts Jesse next week!"
The first message in this post refers to Trish coming back for the After the Final Rose ceremony. Is this actually true? If so, why? Is she really going to make one more attempt to win Jesse over? Does she not realize how pathetic it is to try not once but twice to get back someone who has dumped you already?!

05-22-04, 08:23 AM (EST)
42. "RE: Jesse slept with Tara and Trish confronts Jesse next week!"
If ABC were willing to pay me to make more of a fool of myself, Yup.

mookiemeister 284 desperate attention whore postings

05-22-04, 08:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mookiemeister Click to send private message to mookiemeister Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: Jesse slept with Tara and Trish confronts Jesse next week!"
I think several times Jesse told Tara that she never expressed herself to him. But I recalled that she did told him that she love him and she would say yes if he asked her. I think she even said it more than once. But Jesse kept telling her that she didn't let him know. I wonder if it's the producers edited the show out of sequence to make it look like Tara did say it and made it look like Jesse was forgetful for asking her several times to let him know how she feels.

"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality." - Einstein

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •