The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S28 | Ep13 | VidCap Analysis *No Sources* "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-15-14, 02:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S28 | Ep13 | VidCap Analysis *No Sources* "
Here is the thread to deposit and discuss this week's vidcaps.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Post-Show Promo tribephyl 05-15-14 1
   RE: Post-Show Promo Georganna 05-15-14 2
       RE: Post-Show Promo Estee 05-15-14 3
   Family Visit? CTgirl 05-19-14 26
       RE: Family Visit? Round Robin 05-21-14 36
 RE: S28 | Ep13 | VidCap Analysis *N... RachelOH1 05-15-14 4
   RE: S28 | Ep13 | VidCap Analysis *N... Georganna 05-15-14 5
       RE: S28 | Ep13 | VidCap Analysis *N... suzzee 05-15-14 6
 Web Promo tribephyl 05-15-14 7
   Well ... Georganna 05-15-14 8
   RE: Web Promo Sheldor 05-15-14 9
       RE: Web Promo michel2 05-16-14 10
           RE: Web Promo Brownroach 05-17-14 11
               RE: Web Promo Outsider32 05-17-14 16
                   RE: Web Promo mimo 05-17-14 17
                       RE: Web Promo tribephyl 05-18-14 18
 Speculation on the boat arrival IceCat 05-17-14 12
   RE: Speculation on the boat arrival Georganna 05-17-14 13
       RE: Speculation on the boat arrival michel2 05-17-14 14
           RE: Speculation on the boat arrival Georganna 05-18-14 21
   RE: Speculation on the boat arrival tribephyl 05-18-14 19
       RE: Speculation on the boat arrival Georganna 05-18-14 20
           RE: Speculation on the boat arrival suzzee 05-19-14 22
               RE: Speculation on the boat arrival RachelOH1 05-19-14 23
               RE: Speculation on the boat arrival Georganna 05-19-14 24
                   RE: Speculation on the boat arrival PepeLePew13 05-21-14 33
   RE: Speculation on the boat arrival Sheldor 05-20-14 31
 10 sec promo tribephyl 05-17-14 15
 Press Images tribephyl 05-19-14 25
   RE: Press Images RachelOH1 05-19-14 27
       RE: Press Images PepeLePew13 05-19-14 28
           RE: Press Images Brownroach 05-20-14 29
               RE: Press Images kingfish 05-21-14 35
   RE: Press Images Sheldor 05-20-14 30
 S28Ep13 Final 3 Immunity Challenge ... Sheldor 05-20-14 32
   RE: S28Ep13 Final 3 Immunity Challe... Brownroach 05-21-14 34

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

05-15-14, 02:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Post-Show Promo"
Transcripted by SurvivorFever.net

Probst: Next time on the 2 hour Season Finale of Survivor...
Spencer: What?
Kass: Are you kidding me?
Kass: Jump! (or Go! or No!)
*Spencer jumps from high pedestal and falls into water*
Kass (talking to Tony as he cries): Do you want me to come out and be your momma or do you want me to come out and win?
Probst: ...the road to the end is never easy.
Woo: If it comes down to me burning the whole place down, so be it.

*purposefully removing 6 images of old challenges*

Georganna 693 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-15-14, 09:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Georganna Click to send private message to Georganna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Post-Show Promo"
Do you want me to come out and be your momma or do you want me to come out and win?

I think that it may be that Kass is only recounting to Tony what she said to her daughter before leaving for the Game.

And is this the Challenge that requires the Survivor's to fill the tube - via rope and bucket - attached to the pole with enough water to raise a flag?

If it is, then it doesn't matter so much that Spencer has fallen off. He can climb back up. And this is obviously an F4 Challenge: four poles - Tony's unoccupied.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-14, 10:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Post-Show Promo"
...there was something on this planet so desperate for sex and self-degradation as to seek out Kass? And before she ate his head, the act led to her genes being passed on?

*violently ill*

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-14, 10:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Family Visit?"
Just read an interview with Jeff on Reddit.

Here is one of the questions:
Please tell me budget wasn't a factor in not having a loved ones visit this season...

JeffProbstHere
Ah so glad you asked this.... do you know what happens when you assume -- remember that one? You make an #####... well my friend and I mean that lovingly--- the season is not yet over is it? Ah thee of so little faith!

That would explain Tony's crying and the unidentified woman yelling jump!

The interview is interesting - some good questions were asked from this season all the way back to Borneo.

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-21-14, 07:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Family Visit?"
Rumor has it that a nearby typhoon, not the budget, caused the family visit to be postponed.

RachelOH1 45 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-15-14, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RachelOH1 Click to send private message to RachelOH1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S28 | Ep13 | VidCap Analysis *No Sources* "
I don't think Kass is speaking to Tony while he's crying. I think that's just the editing. They didn't show us who she was talking to, I believe.

05-15-14, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georganna Click to send private message to Georganna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S28 | Ep13 | VidCap Analysis *No Sources* "
Thanks, Rachel ...

Then I suspect that it is merely a slice from a Confessional. Although, she seems to be very animated to have been speaking to a camera.

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-14, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: S28 | Ep13 | VidCap Analysis *No Sources* "
She's animated? That explains her lack of different facial expressions.

Suzzopolis by Tribe

05-15-14, 04:02 PM (EST)
7. "Web Promo"
Transcripted by SurvivorFever.net

Announcer: Survivor Finale, Wednesday...these are the Final Four castaways...
Tony: I'm the villain, all I'm doing is bluffing and I'm lying.
Kass: No one has integrity. It's a million bucks.
Announcer: It's anybody's game to win...
Woo: I feel like I have a great shot at coming out on top.
Announcer: ...or lose.
Spencer: This is do or die and I don't plan on dying.
Announcer: Four castaways, three Tribal Councils, 2 incredible hours.
Probst: One Survivor.

05-15-14, 05:58 PM (EST)
8. "Well ... "

Sheldor 4639 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

05-15-14, 08:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Web Promo"
This Final 4 challenge (which appears to be a Final 4 Family Reward Challenge) was the first part of the First Immunity Challenge in the Micronesia Fans vs Favorites Finale

The second part they had to use their key to unlock a chest full of ladder rungs to build a ladder (just like the 2nd stage of this past week's IC) which Amanda won in FvF.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QaC1IjoUsg
Survivor: Fans vs Favorites (finale) -1st Immunity Challenge

Tony has raised his key the highest.
Spencer is second, Woo in third, and Kass in fourth place

Here you can see that Spencer has retrieved his key and is jumping into the water while Woo and Kass are still working at retrieving their key but Tony has already jumped off

Tony has already completed raising his key and has jumped off the Blue pole,
Spencer has now completed retrieving his key and jumping off the Purple pole

michel2 4531 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-14, 10:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Web Promo"
While Woo's thumbs up image could be very telling, I feel that showing an image of Spencer falling off what to many viewers could have been simply an endurance challenge is even more revealing. They want us to think he is going to be eliminated but he won't.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-14, 00:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Web Promo"
Tony has already significantly mentioned that he will have to blindside Woo at some point. But also, they are all still thinking it's going to be a final 3. So I am thinking Woo is going to be voted out first thanks to Tony. In which case, Spencer probably wins immunity again.

Outsider32 584 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-14, 10:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outsider32 Click to send private message to Outsider32 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Web Promo"
This means Kass is final 3 due to her being shown in the blindfolds which could be the maze challenge. Spencer is too. This could mean Tony or Woo are 4th.

mimo 563 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-14, 11:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mimo Click to send private message to mimo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Web Promo"
Isn't that recycled footage from the challenge in which the brains blew a lead (thanks to J'Tia)?

05-18-14, 05:25 AM (EST)
18. "RE: Web Promo"
Yup...

Blindfolded castaways, with 1 caller, retrieving objects and placing them on a lift, etc... not the ONLY challenge J'Tia fudged-up on.

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-14, 09:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Speculation on the boat arrival"
LAST EDITED ON 05-17-14 AT 09:36 AM (EST)

I'm thinking that Jiffy comes ashore and walks up to Tony saying:

"Sorry Tony... as all hidden immunity necklaces are not useable once the final four has been reached, we should have confiscated that last idol from you at the last Tribal Council... hand it over"

Thus, Tony's plan to use the last immunity necklace to trick the other castaways into not voting for him is thwarted which leads to a subsequent emotional breakdown from Tony.

05-17-14, 10:59 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Speculation on the boat arrival"
This excerpt from an interview with Jeff Probst conducted by Entertainment Weekly would seem to indicate that Tony was permitted to run his bluff at the F4 Tribal council.

Note: I posted this portion of the interview in the Sources thread last night.

EW: "Traditionally, the (F)inal 5 is the last time one can use a hidden immunity idol, although you made no such announcement to that effect. Does that mean Tony is indeed bluffing by making people think he can use his special idol at the (F)inal 4?"

Jeff Probst: "Hmm, did I miss it? I thought Tony was really clear in saying that it’s only good until (F)inal 5 and that he’s bluffing them telling them it’s good until a (F)inal 4."

EW Editor's Note: He did, but Jeff never confirmed at Tribal Council.

Jeff Probst: " Either way, yes, the idol is only good until the (F)inal 5 and after that it has no value. So Tony is indeed bluffing. It’s a brilliant move that none of us anticipated.

He realized that because it was 'new' and had 'different powers' that he could create any story he wanted. This is why we continue to experiment with different ideas. You put in something new and you see what it births.

While the power of this special idol was not new, we did think the placement of it as a 'one-off' at the merge might yield some interesting results. There isn’t a science to Survivor, we just do our best to think through ideas and the ones that feel solid we give them a shot."

So, I've been wondering if Jeff could be returning Woo to the Game following the younger man's successful protest of his boot.

Improbable. But fun to consider.

G

michel2 4531 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-14, 04:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Speculation on the boat arrival"
Jeff is just full of sh*t. He used to spell it out at TC that this was the last time the idol could be used, but when he heard about Tony's bluff idea, he decided to let it go. Rules? What rules.

05-18-14, 10:11 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Speculation on the boat arrival"
LAST EDITED ON 05-19-14 AT 10:25 AM (EST)

Yes ...

This is something totally different than all of the other lies that have been attached to HII(s) by contestants who created Buyer-Beware-Idols and the tales to go with them.

In this instance, the Idol and whatever falsehoods were subsequently attached to it were the creation of Survivor's production staff who made a deliberate decision to withhold the 'rules' governing its use from every contestant other than the person who found it and then (it would seem) made the deliberate decision (at the very least, in the person of its disingenuous host) to authenticate Tony's tale by permitting Tony to keep the Idol following the Final Five Tribal Council and continuing to withhold those 'rules' as the other remaining contestants were defrauded at the Final Four Tribal Council.

And if that is the case, I really do hope that it costs SEC/CBS (at the very least) a million.

As I've said (where you don't go ..), Tony had a legal and moral obligation to play the Game. Survivor has a legal and moral duty to provide a level playing field.

05-18-14, 05:38 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Speculation on the boat arrival"
Although I do see the humor in it and I would laugh out loud at the obvious karmic retribution for Tony's lie, but...

Final Fours, in the past, specifically in the F2 seasons, have gotten 'breakfast' delivered by JP.
And even by boat.

I think this particular 'breakfast' will include a family aspect to it. Which will lead into a RC with the reward being a longer visit with family. I'm even thinking the loved ones participate in the challenge.

05-18-14, 06:36 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Speculation on the boat arrival"
LAST EDITED ON 05-18-14 AT 01:18 PM (EST)

Final Fours, in the past, specifically in the F2 seasons, have gotten 'breakfast' delivered by JP.
And even by boat.

I think this particular 'breakfast' will include a family aspect to it. Which will lead into a RC with the reward being a longer visit with family. I'm even thinking the loved ones participate in the challenge.

Now that you mention it, that is a woman screaming "jump" as Spencer is doing just that. And it isn't Kass ...

ETA: Lending weight to the (late/postponed) Family Visit theory is the fact that both Kass (on her Facebook page) and Tasha (in her eixt interview) talk about a typhoon that arrived on or about Day 31 and almost caused the evacuation of the Survivors themselves.

ETA: And you are very probably right that the boat trip is the beginning of a Family Visit. But, I still have a nagging feeling that Jeff's arrival has something to do with the - extinct - Idol.

G

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-14, 09:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Speculation on the boat arrival"
What about that old Spencer tweet regarding not having a clear understanding of the special idol. I don't think Jiffy ever clarifies it to the F4 people and allows Tony's bluff to go on.

I should be watched....closely.

05-19-14, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RachelOH1 Click to send private message to RachelOH1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Speculation on the boat arrival"
I assume Jeff's boat visit is as boring as him just informing them it will be F2 vs. F3. Although I heard the woman yelling "jump" also...so there is probably a part 2 in that challenge with family involved... but Jeff on a boat... meh.

05-19-14, 02:04 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Speculation on the boat arrival"
Suzzee ...

I think that you're right. And a bit further up the thread I linked an Entertainment Weekly interview of JP (and quoted a portion of the text) that on the surface, seems to confirm it.

But, I don't think that there is, so far, anything more definitive than speculation about Spencer's tweet regarding the Idol and whether or not Tony's bluff directly impacted his (Spencer's) game.

G

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

05-21-14, 11:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Speculation on the boat arrival"
Yeah, my speculation is that Spencer wins F4 immunity and he realizes he missed an opportunity to get Tony out at F4, believing the bluff that the sHII was still active, so Kass (or Woo) gets the boot instead. It comes back to bite Spencer at F3 when it turns out to be a F2 instead of F3 and he doesn't win immunity to allow Tony/Woo (or Tony/Kass) to go to the F2 together.

I just have this feeling that they're so sick of Kass by now that they're willing to ensure she goes at F4 instead of taking her along as the obvious finale goat. The only way this happens is if the sHII bluff directs attention away from Tony and also that Spencer must win immunity, so I think Tony would rather keep Woo than Kass in that situation to ensure a greater chance of beating Spencer in the F3 immunity. Tony doesn't always think of the most logical way to play the game.

05-20-14, 02:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Speculation on the boat arrival"
Pretty sure that is NOT Jeff on the Boat

05-17-14, 08:39 PM (EST)
15. "10 sec promo"

05-19-14, 08:22 PM (EST)
25. "Press Images"

05-19-14, 10:46 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Press Images"
I see Woo in #13 where the boat is coming up to camp!

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-14, 11:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Press Images"
Yeah you're right, Rachel... it's interesting that Woo wasn't visible in the early promos but now we've got almost the exact same pic in the latest promo which now shows Woo.

In the original promos, it seemed to be an attempt to make us think that something might have happened to Woo with the shots of Kass looking concerned and Tony crying followed a series of caps with Woo.

(NO WOO HERE)

(from the early promos)

compared to this from the latest promo:

(WOO HERE)

05-20-14, 01:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Press Images"
Spencer seems to be glancing in Woo's direction as if Woo is saying something.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

05-21-14, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Press Images"
Or he's looking at the camera person?

Someday I'd like to see outtakes of their interactions with the camera crews. They should have camera crews following the camera crews.

05-20-14, 02:19 AM (EST)
30. "RE: Press Images"
The CBS Press Express caption for these 2 photos is:

"“It’s Do or Die” - The stage is set for the Immunity Challenge on a special two-hour season finale of SURVIVOR, Wednesday, May 21 (8:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) followed by a live reunion show hosted by Jeff Probst (10:00 –11:00PM, ET/PT), on the CBS Television Network. Photo: Screen Grab/CBS ©2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved."

So we have confirmation that this is the Final 4 IMMUNITY Challenge (not a Reward Challenge). Also note on the far left a bench that I believe is for the Family Members

Bench seen at the bottom right of in the photo above

05-20-14, 09:58 PM (EST)
32. "S28Ep13 Final 3 Immunity Challenge Preview"
Survivor Cagayan - Episode 13
Final Three Challenge Promo Video Captures
"Roundabout"
http://www.survivorfever.net/vc_s28_challenge_ep13.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpm_8p24Xyw

Transcript:

John Kirhoffer: This is Roundabout. It is a final Immunity Challenge. It is a big maze with turnstiles, there are 170 turnstiles, half of which worked, half of which don't. Contestants will have to figure out which is which as they race to collect medallions. They will race out into a maze. Run into turnstiles where they collect four medallions. Once they have all four, they will use these to open a mystical magical chest. Survivor chest, inside of which are puzzle pieces. These are not ordinary puzzle pieces, these are wooden cogs. They will use those cog pieces to assemble a puzzle. Once the puzzle is put together, they will turn the cog raising a flag. The first player, guaranteed a spot in the final something or other. Not gonna give that away.

_0001
_0002
_0003
_0004
_0005
_0006
_0007
_0008
_0009
_0010
_0011
_0012
_0013
_0014
_0015
_0016
_0017
_0018
_0019
_0020
_0021
_0022
_0023
_0024
_0025
_0026
_0027
_0028
_0029
_0030
_0031
_0032
_0033
_0034
_0035
_0036
_0037
_0038
_0039

05-21-14, 12:12 PM (EST)
34. "RE: S28Ep13 Final 3 Immunity Challenge Preview"
Jeff, pay attention! The green dreamteamer just won!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •