The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"How will the Jury vote? "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-02-14, 00:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"How will the Jury vote? "
So far we have Sarah, Morgan, LJ, Jeremiah and Jefra.

Who do you think they vote for and why do you think they vote that way?

What about the next 1 or 2 jurors?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: How will the Jury vote? Estee 05-02-14 1
 RE: How will the Jury vote? QuickBen 05-02-14 2
 RE: How will the Jury vote? Brownroach 05-02-14 3
 How to lose Survivor the Hantz way. Estee 05-08-14 4
   RE: How to lose Survivor the Hantz ... Murphy3126 05-08-14 5
   RE: How to lose Survivor the Hantz ... suzzee 05-08-14 6
 RE: How will the Jury vote? dabo 05-08-14 7
   RE: How will the Jury vote? michel2 05-10-14 8
       RE: How will the Jury vote? dabo 05-12-14 10
   RE: How will the Jury vote? Brownroach 05-10-14 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-14, 07:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: How will the Jury vote? "
One feeling I'm starting to get from the interviews is that that a Kass/Tony F2 would turn into one of the great 'Who do I hate less?' votes in series history. He's played too hard and she's out to offend everyone by every means available. Good luck with those summation speeches.

My current impression is that most of the current jury is rooting for Tasha. They're not going to seriously start considering who else they might vote for until she's officially out. After that, they're banking on Spencer as the determined player who doesn't always have things work out. Woo and Trish will be seen with some accuracy as followers. (I think Woo could still beat Kass: Trish... well, it would have to be a very hateful jury.) Kass and Tony are the bulldozers: they've moved steadily forward, but they've left a lot of wreckage.

(One prediction here: if Tony wins, there will be a lot of jurors kicking themselves after seeing the episode footage. I don't think we're the only ones with suspicions about those idol finds.)

So... guesses at current juror voting orders, first preference to last.

Sarah: Tasha, Spencer, Tony, Kass, Woo, Trish.
Morgan: Tasha, Spencer, Woo, Trish, Tony, Kass.
LJ: Spencer, Tasha, Woo, Trish, Tony, Kass.
Jeremiah: Tasha, Spencer, Trish, Tony, Woo, Kass.
Jefra: Tasha, Trish, Spencer, Woo, Kass, Tony.

QuickBen 52 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-02-14, 10:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail QuickBen Click to send private message to QuickBen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: How will the Jury vote? "
If Spencer or Tasha make the final TC, whether it's F2 or F3, I don't see any way whatsoever one of them doesn't win.

If Spencer faces Tasha in a F2...it's s toss-up for me as to who wins. But I would vote Spencer. He's been behind the 8-ball all season and has grinded to get here. Tasha, also, but at least she's been protected the last three TCs.

If neither of them make the final TC and Tony does, he wins, imo.

If it's any combination of Woo, Trish, and kAss, well, you can count kAss out. Woo's perhaps better liked, but it seems in the exit interviews that Trish is actually pretty well liked, too. I think maybe Trish could beat Woo.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-14, 06:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: How will the Jury vote? "
For me it's really too hard to guess at this point since there are four more boots. But I agree with Quickben that if Tony is in the F2 with anyone other than Tasha or Spencer, he wins.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-14, 09:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "How to lose Survivor the Hantz way."
After last night, the only way Kass may get a vote from any current or prospective juror is at gunpoint.

Murphy3126 223 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-08-14, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Murphy3126 Click to send private message to Murphy3126 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: How to lose Survivor the Hantz way."
LOL! Spencer (Kass - "Zero chance of winning") would love your comment. I do think Tasha was the only one Kass thinks she can't beat & made strategic move when Tasha didn't win immunity. If Tasha won, I think she might have stayed with the plan & voted out Spencer. Kass can still go with Spencer & Woo, although Woo seemed like he might not go with the plan if he didn't expect Tony to play idol & remain in game. I fear a Woo/Kass FTC.

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-14, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: How to lose Survivor the Hantz way."
She's a goat's goat. Anyone will want her sitting next to them. The ultimate question. If Russell Hantz and her were F2, would I vote for her?

No, and nobody else would either. She's 100% goat.

Suzzopolis by Tribe

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-14, 09:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: How will the Jury vote? "
LAST EDITED ON 05-08-14 AT 09:04 PM (EST)

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-survivor-cagayan----brawn-vs-brains-vs-beauty-castoff-latasha-tasha-fox-talks-%28part-1%29-16294.php

Reality TV World: Last night's episode suggested that scene where you told Kass that Tony was basically your season's version of Russell Hantz was what had made Kass believe Tony would be a great person to take to the end and decide to vote you out instead. It sounds like you don't think that's what actually happened.

Latasha "Tasha" Fox: No, I don't think so. And, you know, to spin it like that, I don't know if Kass really thought she had a chance of winning. (Laughs) Maybe she did, but I think it was common knowledge that, regardless of who she sat next to, she would not win the million dollars.

Reality TV World: I was going to ask you about that. Do you agree with Kass' thinking that Tony is a great person to take to the end because people don't like him? Or do you disagree with that, and by trashing Tony, did you hope Kass would think he's too big of a threat?

Latasha "Tasha" Fox: I didn't think she would somehow read into it, but I would say this. Kass next to anybody -- whoever anybody is would win. Tony wouldn't necessarily win next to anybody, because I think people are pissed at Tony and, depending on who he's sitting next to, that other person could win even if they are a goat.

So the fact Kass is still trying to strategize and get a victory is just crazy to me.

Reality TV World: Who do you think could potentially beat Tony in the jury vote? Because a couple of episodes ago, you and Spencer made those Tribal Council comments about how Tony would get your votes in the end if he made it to the end with anyone else.

Latasha "Tasha" Fox: That was strategic right there, just to make the other players realize, like, "Hey, if you guys don't start playing, then you're basically going to give the game to Tony." But honestly, I think if Tony sits next to Woo and Trish, maybe they could win. I think you have a bitter jury right now, just based on the eye-rolling and the looks that they're giving to Tony.

But here's the thing. Trish, if she can tell a great story -- if her strategy was to be the clean-up woman and play that role -- or if Woo's strategy was to be the faithful sidekick and he played his role and that's how he made it to the end, maybe the jurors are bitter enough to say, "Okay, I recognize that was your strategy. You pulled it off. Great. Good job. You're in the finals. I'll give you a million dollars. Plus, I hate Tony."

I don't think Tony's game would be as great as it appears to be if he didn't have the two role-players like Woo and Trish. (Laughs) Give me a Woo and a Trish, and I think my mirror would look just like Tony's.

michel2 4533 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

05-10-14, 09:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: How will the Jury vote? "
"So the fact Kass is still trying to strategize and get a victory is just crazy to me"

What should Kass do? Play like Sugar?

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-14, 10:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: How will the Jury vote? "
LAST EDITED ON 05-12-14 AT 10:30 AM (EST)

What this indicates, rather, is a failure in Kass' strategy. She has played the game strictly against the players remaining in the game, with at best a flawed jury management concept.

If Kass is relying on her training as a lawyer to face the jury, she in essence hasn't taken into account that a Survivor jury is really nothing like a jury in a criminal or a civil court case. Those juries do not have a direct personal stake in the outcome of the cases they decide, they have laws and statutes to inform their decisions, and instructions from the judge to guide them so that they understand the relevant laws and statutes (and so on).

The Survivor jurists can do whatever they please, and in my opinion most cast their final votes based on what makes them feel best of the selection remaining at the end. For example, Kass flipped and burned everyone on her former tribe sending Sarah to the jury, except for sending Morgan to the jury next she has made no real follow-up moves to affect the game: to the jurist who respects the game Kass has her work cut out for her at FTC (should she get there) to secure a vote.

Moreover, while Kass was correct in understanding that the players in-game would not want to walk around angry for the remainder of their time in the game, that does nothing whatsoever to mitigate any jurist's propensity to hold a grudge. Jurists Sarah, Morgan, Jeremiah, Tasha, and Spencer should he end up on the jury, can hold their grudges for all eternity, there are no laws or statutes or judge's instructions to say they cannot vote accordingly and feel good about it.

So, in short, we cannot expect Kass to have some brilliant new Final Tribal performance up her sleeve. New and different, possibly, but probably not even that, and in any event a fail.

In the jury as it currently stands Kass at best can win the votes from L.J. or Jefra, because they have other fish to fry.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-14, 11:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: How will the Jury vote? "
So, Tony wins. Which became apparent at least several episodes back.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •