The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor #28 (Blindsides, Boring Blindsides) Episode #9 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-23-14, 05:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor #28 (Blindsides, Boring Blindsides) Episode #9 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 04-23-14 AT 05:53 PM (EST)

Sometimes I like to imagine what would happen if Totally Not A Cop Tony and Never Would Have Been Allowed As A Secret Agent Phillip met each other.

"I'm paranoid!"

"I'm more paranoid!"

"I have everything under my total control at all times!"

"I had so much control over the game that the instant I was voted out, I decided that had been my intention all along! Pawns playing my game!"

"I lie about everything!"

"I always tell the truth as I hear it echoing through my head. Unfortunately, I'm the only person on Earth intelligent enough to understand it!"

"I built a SpyShack!"

"I am a spy, which means I gave you that idea! Your game is a subset of my master plan!"

"...what did you say?"

"I said I'm controlling you. I control everything."

"@#$% you!"

"I ordered you to say that."

*battle to the death begins*

Who wins? If they both live through it, not us...

I just set up next season's theme, didn't I?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Survivor: Isle of Delusion tribephyl 04-23-14 1
 RE: Survivor #28 (Blindsides, Borin... dabo 04-23-14 2
 RE: Survivor #28 (Blindsides, Borin... Estee 04-23-14 3
   RE: Survivor #28 (Blindsides, Borin... Outsider32 04-23-14 4
 RE: Survivor #28 (Blindsides, Borin... Estee 04-23-14 5
 Back at camp Brownroach 04-23-14 6
 RC Brownroach 04-23-14 7
   RE: RC Callao Caves Sheldor 04-23-14 9
 Things which don't make Tony parano... Estee 04-23-14 8
 Back at camp after RC Brownroach 04-23-14 10
 RE: Survivor #28 (Blindsides, Borin... Estee 04-23-14 11
 New rigging tactic Estee 04-23-14 12
   RE: New rigging tactic CTgirl 04-23-14 29
       Agree dabo 04-23-14 30
       RE: New rigging tactic Brownroach 04-23-14 31
 Post RC at Reward Brownroach 04-23-14 13
 RE: Survivor #28 (Blindsides, Borin... Outsider32 04-23-14 14
 RE: Survivor #28 (Blindsides, Borin... Estee 04-23-14 15
   RE: Survivor #28 (Blindsides, Borin... Outsider32 04-23-14 18
 RE: Survivor #28 (Blindsides, Borin... Estee 04-23-14 16
 IC Brownroach 04-23-14 17
 RE: Survivor #28 (Blindsides, Borin... Outsider32 04-23-14 19
 Back at camp after IC Brownroach 04-23-14 20
 Bonus trope. Estee 04-23-14 21
 RE: Survivor #28 (Blindsides, Borin... Estee 04-23-14 22
 TC Brownroach 04-23-14 23
   Congrats! dabo 04-23-14 25
   RE: TC dabo 04-23-14 26
       RE: TC Brownroach 04-23-14 27
           RE: TC dabo 04-23-14 28
       RE: TC Flowerpower1 04-24-14 32
           RE: TC suzzee 04-24-14 33
 Next time Brownroach 04-23-14 24
   RE: Next time suzzee 04-24-14 34
 RE: Survivor #28 (Blindsides, Borin... Brownroach 04-27-14 35

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-14, 07:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Survivor: Isle of Delusion"
Sadly, you know the entire hantz crew will be cast.
I'd surely be rooting for a Wanda & Billy Garcia F2.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-14, 07:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor #28 (Blindsides, Boring Blindsides) Episode #9 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
He's a smooth opportunor
Smooth opportunor, smooth opportunor
Smoooooooooooooth opportunor

Just try to remember everything he says, just try.

04-23-14, 08:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Survivor #28 (Blindsides, Boring Blindsides) Episode #9 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Tony thinking he can go right back to his alliance. With Trish, yes. With Kass, no. She's worried about where she stands. Again.

So why can Tony sneak off to do something without anyone following?

Outsider32 584 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-23-14, 08:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outsider32 Click to send private message to Outsider32 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Survivor #28 (Blindsides, Boring Blindsides) Episode #9 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Opening appears to be Tony, Jefra, Trish, or Spencer being a target tonight.

5. "RE: Survivor #28 (Blindsides, Boring Blindsides) Episode #9 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
'She doesn't trust me just because I'm not trustworthy.'

...right.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Back at camp"
LAST EDITED ON 04-23-14 AT 08:07 PM (EST)

Jefra confronts Tony. Trish says she was surprised but then understood Tony and trusts him. Spencer says Tony is unpredictable. He and Tasha and Jeremiah are prepared to get rid of Tony if they can pull others in.

Tony at the Spy Shack overhears Jefra and Trish talking. Preview scene. Later: he only trusts Trish, Kass and Woo. He doesn't trust Jefra.

04-23-14, 08:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RC"
Two teams of four. Reward: trip to Kalau (?) caves. Lunch.

Jeremiah, Spencer, Tasha and Jefra (purple) vs. Woo, Tony, Kass and Trish (orange)

Purple wins. Puzzle phrase: "Worth Playing For."

Tony says Jefra is in trouble, bad things are gonna happen.

Sheldor 4639 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

04-23-14, 08:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: RC Callao Caves"
Callao Caves | Peñablanca, Cagayan

http://www.cagayanvalley.com/page/callao-caves-penablanca-cagayan#.U1hYJKKwXe4

04-23-14, 08:16 PM (EST)
8. "Things which don't make Tony paranoid"
Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Null set. Empty room. Total vacuum.

And he gathers evidence for a living.

04-23-14, 08:21 PM (EST)
10. "Back at camp after RC"
Kass: keep the annoying people, i.e. Tony. Which he is. He is going to look for the Amazing Idol. If he finds the Amazing Idol, he will be SuperTony.

Woo falls out of tree getting papayas. He is apparently fine. Yawn.

04-23-14, 08:22 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Survivor #28 (Blindsides, Boring Blindsides) Episode #9 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Tony feels paranoia is the most important part of survival. Food? No. Just paranoia.

And now I hate Trish. A lot.

Woo falls. He's fine. Promos lie.

And Tony feels any group which parties together will automatically bond against him. His birthdays must truly suck.

04-23-14, 08:25 PM (EST)
12. "New rigging tactic"
So now MB is forging family letters.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-14, 09:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: New rigging tactic"
A lot of "coincidences" this episode -

Jefra who wants Tony out placed on a team with Spencer, Jeremiah and Tasha

Tony finding the buried idol (I may be in a minority but I am sick of ADHD Tony and wish he'd go away!)

I smell producer interference!

04-23-14, 10:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "Agree"
Once the teams for reward were chosen it really did not matter that much which team won the reward, the two groups are separated for awhile; Tony with the members of the alliance he trusted, Jefra "untrusted" with the minority alliance.

How ConVENient!

04-23-14, 10:51 PM (EST)
31. "RE: New rigging tactic"
That smelled like the same kind of setup for Russhole to find idols back when.

04-23-14, 08:25 PM (EST)
13. "Post RC at Reward"
The caves are magnificent. Even more so: the food!

Spencer wants to pull Jefra into their alliance. They all "agree" that Tony needs to be removed. Then suddenly: letters from home are delivered. Tears, sniveling... Then they all explicitly shake on Final Four. Uh-oh.

04-23-14, 08:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outsider32 Click to send private message to Outsider32 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Survivor #28 (Blindsides, Boring Blindsides) Episode #9 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Watch Jefra win immunity

04-23-14, 08:31 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Survivor #28 (Blindsides, Boring Blindsides) Episode #9 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Why would you not stop this challenge for high winds?

Oh, right. The show doesn't care any more.

04-23-14, 08:37 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Survivor #28 (Blindsides, Boring Blindsides) Episode #9 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
It seems every individual IC is endurance. Was it this way last season? Well I did see f5 and f52 last year so idk.

04-23-14, 08:36 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Survivor #28 (Blindsides, Boring Blindsides) Episode #9 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Jefra makes a Tony/Jesus comparison.

Tony is offended not to have gotten the father.

04-23-14, 08:37 PM (EST)
17. "IC"
Stand on narrow beam while balancing ball. At intervals drop to narrower part of beam and lower hand levels on handle.

Level 1:
Jefra out
Trisha out
Tony out
Kass out

Level 2:
Jeremiah out
Woo, Tasha and Spencer are pretty impressive

Level 3:
Woo out
Spencer out
Tasha wins!

Jefra confessional: doesn't feel safe with Tony, wants to work with Tasha, Spencer, and Jeremiah to get rid of him.

04-23-14, 08:39 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Survivor #28 (Blindsides, Boring Blindsides) Episode #9 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Jefra getting last scene may make it seem like she's going out on a tiebreak.

04-23-14, 08:46 PM (EST)
20. "Back at camp after IC"
LAST EDITED ON 04-23-14 AT 08:57 PM (EST)

Tasha: she, Jer, Spen, and Jefra will blindside Tony. Only problem is it' s 4 vs. 4. Tony is looking for the Superidol. Jefra is breaking down in front of Trisha.

Tony...Finds the #Specialidol. It can played after the votes are read. And, you cannot give it to anyone else.

Tony wants to vote for Spencer, Jeremiah, or Tasha. Jefra is in on this conversation. Jefra tells Jeremiah she won't be voting with him and Spencer and Tasha after all. Looks like Jeremiah might be in trouble. But Spencer may play his idol for Jeremiah. OOh!

04-23-14, 08:47 PM (EST)
21. "Bonus trope."
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/AtomicFBomb

...I just dropped one.

Possibly more than one.

*sigh*

®|€©.

Note there was one difference over the original landmine: you can't pass this off. Not that anyone ever did.

So the next question becomes the expiration date. Because he won't go out until the vote after.

04-23-14, 08:54 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Survivor #28 (Blindsides, Boring Blindsides) Episode #9 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Tony's math: insult plus injury equals fifth place.

04-23-14, 08:56 PM (EST)
23. "TC"
LAST EDITED ON 04-23-14 AT 09:20 PM (EST)

This could be interesting after all.

Jefra is recanting on her alliance with the brains. Spencer makes Tony a target by saying he will vote for Tony if he gets to the end.

Jeremiah and Spencer are the perceived targets of the five. Tasha is evasive about who they will vote for.

Spencer votes for Woo "Bro this vote is a real bummer"

Spencer plays his idol for himself.

Votes
Woo
Woo
Woo
Jeremiah
Jeremiah
Jeremiah
Jeremiah
Jeremiah -- is out

So why didn't Spencer give Jeremiah his idol? It seemed like he was going to.

04-23-14, 09:13 PM (EST)
25. "Congrats!"
personofinterest!

This late in the game and they pulled a hidden boot.

04-23-14, 09:15 PM (EST)
26. "RE: TC"
Tony pulled out superidol then didn't play it, said it was a fake. Got to hand it to him for that one.

04-23-14, 09:18 PM (EST)
27. "RE: TC"
I'm not really sure that was a good idea.

04-23-14, 09:19 PM (EST)
28. "RE: TC"
Well, it's different.

Flowerpower1 4375 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-24-14, 08:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: TC"
Tony pulled out superidol then didn't play it, said it was a fake

Was that the real TPI? I thought it really was a fake. It looked like a rock?

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-14, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: TC"
I thought so too, so I watched and there is a little string waving around on the side of it but it certainly looked like a rock. I think it is fake, the instructions for when he could play the all powerful super HI (if he actually was going to ) say he can wait until votes are read right?
Actually I had to laugh at Tony, bag of tricks for sure.

04-23-14, 08:59 PM (EST)
24. "Next time"
Food Auction. Spencer tries to make Tony even more paranoid.

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-14, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Next time"
That shouldn't be too hard. Finally, someone is using their head.

04-27-14, 08:38 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Survivor #28 (Blindsides, Boring Blindsides) Episode #9 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
...just bumping to keep the ECSTs in sequential order on the front page...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •