The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S28 | Ep08 | VidCap Analysis *No Sources* "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-10-14, 01:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S28 | Ep08 | VidCap Analysis *No Sources* "
Here is the thread to deposit and discuss this week's vidcaps.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Post Show Promo tribephyl 04-10-14 1
   Thoughts... Flowerpower1 04-13-14 8
       RE: Thoughts... tribephyl 04-13-14 9
           RE: Thoughts... Flowerpower1 04-14-14 10
               RE: Thoughts... Georganna 04-14-14 13
                   F9 or F8 torch theory RachelOH1 04-14-14 15
                       RE: F9 or F8 torch theory Georganna 04-14-14 16
 Press Images tribephyl 04-10-14 2
 RE: S28 | Ep08 | VidCap Analysis *N... bbaper 04-11-14 3
   RE: S28 | Ep08 | VidCap Analysis *N... suzzee 04-11-14 4
   RC tribephyl 04-12-14 5
   IC tribephyl 04-12-14 6
       RE: IC michel2 04-12-14 7
 RE: S28 | Ep08 | VidCap Analysis *N... Flowerpower1 04-14-14 11
   RE: S28 | Ep08 | VidCap Analysis *N... CTgirl 04-14-14 12
       RE: S28 | Ep08 | VidCap Analysis *N... kingfish 04-14-14 14
           RE: S28 | Ep08 | VidCap Analysis *N... Brownroach 04-15-14 17
               RE: S28 | Ep08 | VidCap Analysis *N... Flowerpower1 04-15-14 18
                   Caps for above tribephyl 04-15-14 19
                   thoughts tribephyl 04-15-14 20
                       RE: thoughts Flowerpower1 04-15-14 21
                           RE: thoughts Brownroach 04-15-14 23
                       RE: thoughts Brownroach 04-15-14 22
                           RE: thoughts Flowerpower1 04-16-14 25
 S28Ep08 RC Preview "Supertramp" Sheldor 04-16-14 24
 Expanded LJ in boat scene CTgirl 04-16-14 26
   RE: Expanded LJ in boat scene Flowerpower1 04-16-14 27
       RE: Expanded LJ in boat scene tribephyl 04-16-14 28
       RE: Expanded LJ in boat scene Sheldor 04-16-14 30
   RE: Expanded LJ in boat scene CTgirl 04-16-14 29

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

04-10-14, 01:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Post Show Promo"
Transcript by SurvivorFever.net

Jeff Probst: Next time on Survivor, with only 9 left, paranoia is at an all-time high...
Tony: We're going to start killing each other.
Probst: ...and it's turning allies into enemies.
Woo (camera confessional): I have to make a big move before he does.
LJ (camera confessional): Tony wants to get rid of Woo now.
Trish (camera confessional): Oh my God, Tony is totally freaking out.
Tony (camera confessional): I gotta strike now.

Flowerpower1 4388 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-13-14, 10:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Thoughts..."
This week could be incredibly interesting. It is now 6 v 3. It should be a predictable boot...one of Spencer, Tasha, Jeremiah. So WHY is Tony going off and targeting someone in his own alliance? Is it a smoke screen? The two people that ask the question or comment on Tony's behavior are Trish: OMG, Tony is totally freaking out, and LJ: Tony wants to get rid of Woo now. These are 2 people that could have won reward and were not at camp when Tony and Woo go into cahoots perhaps?

I can't help but be reminded of RussHell "planting his seeds". What is Tony convincing Woo of? We have to make a big move in order to win this game so let's do this or that. Which plants a seed in Woo to come up with his own big move before Tony can do his? Woo: I have to make a big move before he does.

I can't help think that Tony has concocted some weird idea from "his bag of tricks" to enact a smoke screen of strife within the 6, to throw off the 3. It will either work, or it won't. I don't know?

Then there is this picture in the preview vidcaps:

The CTGirl theory. Kass. I just can't help but think her egotistic thoughts of being in the power position, and that they will forgive me, will run dry this week. Will she be exposed? I think Kass' days are numbered, fwiw.

04-13-14, 09:48 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Thoughts..."
The only reason I don't think it will be Kass this week is because... post-game she is considered as an evil component to most everyone in the game. And so far, the Aparri5 still appreciate her.
I believe she will FIRST have to flip on her new alliance before she herself will be booted. And this week may be the best week to do just that. Kass has shown to refocus her target on those who claim to be in control. And if either Woo or Tony (or even Spencer) tries to take control from her, they will be in danger.

Those shots of Woo and Tony are very interesting in contrast to the verbal target-making that the two of them later proclaim upon each other.
Woo HAS to make a move before Tony.
Tony all of a sudden wants to target Woo.
All Kass has to do is vote for one of them.

04-14-14, 06:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Thoughts..."
LAST EDITED ON 04-14-14 AT 08:21 AM (EST)

Wise ol' Tribe. You are right, imo. I saw the new promo on TV last night and it layed it all out. Tony is out of control, and he wants to target Woo. Woo, with his stealth mode figures it out, perhaps. Woo sees LJ as a threat. Tony was in his original alliance, but LJ was not. He thinks he needs to get rid of LJ to move himself up the hierarchy. He has to make a big move before "he" does. Tasha is seen saying we need someone to flip. I believe that Woo and Kass will flip this episode to get one of the big dogs out. Namely LJ. LJ is ALL over the promos this week. Secondary choice: Tony.

And, LJ was my pick to win, dang it! The writing is on the wall at this point.

Georganna 693 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-14-14, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georganna Click to send private message to Georganna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Thoughts..."
LAST EDITED ON 04-14-14 AT 04:46 PM (EST)

But ...

If LJ is booted at F9, then the 'Torch Theory' is snuffed along with him.

And, I've grown really fond of that theory. Not to mention LJ.

G

RachelOH1 45 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-14-14, 02:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RachelOH1 Click to send private message to RachelOH1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "F9 or F8 torch theory"
I still think that could be a picture of 9 torches and not 8 torches....so we don't know what original team player is going tonight.... Those torches can get buried in that pile by the tree... So....I'm going with F9 picture of torches.

Georganna 693 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-14-14, 04:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georganna Click to send private message to Georganna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: F9 or F8 torch theory"
LAST EDITED ON 04-14-14 AT 04:36 PM (EST)

I'm very rarely able to 'see' the tell-tale details in VidCaps. And this is no exception. I have no idea how many torches are in the displays.

But because, for several reasons, I think that LJ is the only viable alternative to Spencer as the Season's Sole Survivor, I don't think (yet) that he leaves the Game before its end.

But I do think that the next boot will be from a group composed of Spencer, Trish, Jefra and LJ.

So, you can see why I'm fond of the theory ...

G

04-10-14, 11:44 PM (EST)
2. "Press Images"
Split into...

RC:

IC:

@ Camp:
-03Trish, LJ, Tony
-06Jefra
-09Woo
-12Tony
-31Tony
-23Tony, Woo
-14Tasha
-15Jeremiah, Kass
-17Kass, Trish
-25LJ

bbaper 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-11-14, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bbaper Click to send private message to bbaper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S28 | Ep08 | VidCap Analysis *No Sources* "
Time Stamps are interesting in this challenge:

7:27

7:34

7:35

7:37

7:37

7:40

7:44

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

04-11-14, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S28 | Ep08 | VidCap Analysis *No Sources* "
Some type of question/answer challenge. Do they get blocks for the wrong or the right answers. Either Kass is doing well or tanking. I don't think I've seen this one before.

04-12-14, 04:24 AM (EST)
5. "RC"
LAST EDITED ON 04-12-14 AT 04:29 AM (EST)

oops...to be edited later...I hope.

04-12-14, 04:28 AM (EST)
6. "IC"
LAST EDITED ON 04-12-14 AT 04:30 AM (EST)

The ep tease describes 'a grade-school memory challenge looks more like a college exam for several exhausted castaways
And it is definitely the IC.
See Spencer's necklace upon walkin?

I see this challenge running like so...
Jefra ~ LJ ~ Tasha ~ Woo ~ Kass ~ Trish ~ Spencer ~ Tony ~ Jeremiah
Using Trish's contraption as the visual key...

Notice the block of wood with the peg. Right in front of Trish's hand.
For the challenge, the colored blocks are represented through various "images" that JP highlights for a few seconds.
The survivors will search through their slanted shelf/drawer for the appropriate color and place it in the tall frame on top of the table. Letting it slide down to rest on the wood block and peg.

If they guess the correct color block order, they remain in the game, pull the wood block peg and release the blocks to fall either onto the table itself or through the table and back into their slanted shelves.

The later time stamps of Kass and Jeremiah with no blocks in their tall frame means that it is in between rounds but after the three block round. They're still in it.

Infact, the loser bench can be seen here...

Playing the part of my own devil's advocate... I've been known to be wrong before.

michel2 4544 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

04-12-14, 05:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: IC"
Good work, Tribe. If you are right, and I'm pretty sure you are, then Tony and Spencer also make it passed the 3 block stage because they had the same colors as Jeremiah.
(Remembering 3 colors should be easy for everyone though. When it gets to seven then it will start to be difficult. It looks like that contraption can hold about 12 blocks!)

04-14-14, 08:02 AM (EST)
11. "RE: S28 | Ep08 | VidCap Analysis *No Sources* "
As posted by Buff at Suvivor Sucks, Mess Hall:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_t5ikygcvZI

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-14, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: S28 | Ep08 | VidCap Analysis *No Sources* "
I got a bad feeling for LJ when I saw this clip. Then I saw your post at Sucks and I agree. LJ has to be considered as a potential boot this week. There were three different times that I thought didn't look good for LJ - when Tony says I kind of set him up right after a shot of LJ and him, when Jeff talks about "threats" and the camera is on LJ, and when LJ says we have plenty of votes (that usually doesn't happen).

Also interesting is when Kass says we're all good right?, the camera focuses on Trish to make us think that things are not all good.

Looks like we will have a realignment this week. Woohoo!

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-14, 02:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: S28 | Ep08 | VidCap Analysis *No Sources* "

Being eyed behind his back by the "Queen of the Island" might not be a good sign for Jeremiah either. She's either in admiration (he does have a nice head of hair) or she's contemplating her next target.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-14, 11:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: S28 | Ep08 | VidCap Analysis *No Sources* "
LAST EDITED ON 04-15-14 AT 12:07 PM (EST)

Interestingly, Jeremiah is the only person not shown in the preview FloPo linked above. I wonder if Tony is referring to Jeremiah, whom he previously "set up" with the fake idol clue ruse. Maybe they pulled it out of context to make it look like he's talking about LJ or Woo.

04-15-14, 01:01 PM (EST)
18. "RE: S28 | Ep08 | VidCap Analysis *No Sources* "
LAST EDITED ON 04-15-14 AT 02:13 PM (EST)

Maybe they pulled it out of context to make it look like he's talking about LJ or Woo.

Sound rationale, BR...

ETA: Maybe they are inferring all kinds of things that are going to happen. Here is the verbage from the recent promo:

Jiffy: How big is loyalty?
See Kass and Trish and Kass asks Trish, so we are all good for tonight?
Jiffy: You can't play this game without getting a little dirty...
See Tony, then LJ
Tony: I kind of set him up but I don't care...
Jiffy: When do you get to the point where you say I got some threats (LJ seen) in my alliance. Then Tony seen
Woo: I might have to make a big move before he does....
Tasha: I need to convince someone to flip...
See Tasha next to LJ in the shelter
Jiffy: This is the time to make a move...
LJ in boat with Trish and Jefra: We have plenty of votes
Tony: We're gonna start killing each other
Jiffy: It will happen. The question is, when?

So the question is loyalty. Someone is going to be disloyal to someone in their alliance. We know that Tony wants to get out Woo, who is on the perimeter of his alliance. We know that Woo wants to make a big move before he does. He = Tony? So what kind of big move could Woo make, that would also go along with being disloyal?

A point to make is that when Kass asks Trish, "so, we are all good for tonight", and Trish pauses, clearly it implies that Trish is planning something that Kass is not in on....What could this mean? Kass is the target? Are they going to vote out one very unstable one of their own?

We also know that Tasha needs to convince someone to flip, we see it implied that she is trying to get LJ, but what if she goes after Woo to flip? What if Woo wants to flip on Tony, making his big move before Tony can make his?

Jiffy tells us that this is the time to make a big move, LJ thinks they have plenty of votes. Tony says they are going to start killing each other.

Jiffy says that it will happen, the question is when? Clearly, this implies that it will happen now.

So, someone will be disloyal.
Someone will make a big move.
Someone will flip.
Who?

This implies that someone from the majority alliance will flip to turn on someone in the majority.

Could it possibly mean that someone from the minority will flip to the majority to help the majority tribe get out one of it's own? We hear Tasha say she has to get someone to flip, what if she is the one that ends up flipping to get Woo or Kass out? Just thinking outloud....I am very perplexed this week, but excited to see how it plays out.

One thing is, this commercial is indeed implying that LJ is in trouble. If he survives that will be GREAT for his edit, as the editing always likes to cast doubt on the eventual winner and he is my pick to win....or at least he was! :-P

Thoughts?

04-15-14, 05:22 PM (EST)
19. "Caps for above"
JP: How big is loyalty?
Kass: Everyone's good right?
JP: You can't play this game without gettin a little dirty.
Tony: I kind of set him up, but I don't care.
JP: When do you get to the point and say 'I got some threats in my alliance'?
Woo: I might have to make a big move, before he does.
Tasha: I need to convince someone to flip.
JP: This is the time to make a move.
LJ: We have plenty of votes.
Tony: We're gonna start killing each other.
JP: It will happen, the question is...when?

04-15-14, 05:41 PM (EST)
20. "thoughts"
One thing is, this commercial is indeed implying that LJ is in trouble. If he survives that will be GREAT for his edit, as the editing always likes to cast doubt on the eventual winner and he is my pick to win....or at least he was!

If he survives, it will be because of this episode. He can no longer be this masterful player who almost NEVER gets tied to the strategies. I too am hoping for a win from him, but I can also see this episode being flpped back around to take out a strong Aparri male. LJ included.

Tony claims to have set 'him' up.
This could be Woo, because Tony at least tells both LJ and Trish that he wants him out.
It could be Spencer, as Tony is seen telling him that 'we are gonna start killing each other' (false leads about Aparri imploding?)
Or he could be throwing LJ under the bus. The mere fact that LJ has noticed that Tony is one to watch out for means that LJ should be very wary. Tony is known to stir the pot when it comes to creating new targets... (Cliff, Lindsey, Jeremiah).

One thing that is for sure... the bootee this week is NOT Tony.
The title for next week 'Sitting in my Spy Shack' pretty much means Tony makes it through this TC cycle.

04-15-14, 09:43 PM (EST)
21. "RE: thoughts"
LAST EDITED ON 04-15-14 AT 09:49 PM (EST)

A couple of things, Tribe...

When Tony says, "I set him up...but, I don't care", I think he was referring to when he gave Jeremiah the old HI Clue when he was on the other tribe. I think it was from a previous episode, and not from this current one? I could be wrong, but I distinctly remembering Tony recalling how he set Jeremiah up to hopefully be booted by casting suspicion on him in confessional.

Second question is how do you know Tony is seen telling him (Spencer) that "we are gonna start killing each other? I can't tell who Tony is speaking to when he says this....I just see that whitish thing...

When LJ noted he would have to keep a close eye on Tony, I got the impression that LJ would outlast Tony.

Thrilled that you found the title for next week, Tribe! That is awesome, clearly Tony is NOT the boot for this week. This also leads me away from LJ as well, and back to my original thoughts perhaps...Woo, Kass, Jeremiah?

04-15-14, 10:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: thoughts"
I was trying to figure out who Tony is talking to here as well. I wondered if someone has a kind of bushy hat? While the color sort of matches Spencer's hair color, it does not look like his hair.

Re Tony talking about "setting up" someone, his facial hair looks pretty concurrent with this week's Ep, so IF he is talking about Jeremiah, which I also wondered, it might be that he's now trying to get Jeremiah to vote with him, and says, "so I set him up (previously), so what?" But it could be from earlier.

04-15-14, 10:24 PM (EST)
22. "RE: thoughts"
LAST EDITED ON 04-15-14 AT 10:26 PM (EST)

Since they've now made it obvious that Tony survives, is it maybe also obvious that Tony's revealed wish to get Woo out succeeds?

04-16-14, 07:27 AM (EST)
25. "RE: thoughts"
Since they've now made it obvious that Tony survives, is it maybe also obvious that Tony's revealed wish to get Woo out succeeds?

Let's face it, Tony usually gets what Tony wants...Cliff, Lindsay, Sarah...

Sheldor 4670 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-14, 02:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "S28Ep08 RC Preview "Supertramp""
Survivor: Cagayan - Challenge Preview: Supertramp

Published on Apr 15, 2014

Challenge Producer John Kirhoffer takes us first look at this week's (Reward) challenge, Supertramp, airing Wednesday, April 15th at 8PM on CBS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoMlXOB_9mU

04-16-14, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Expanded LJ in boat scene"
From TV Guide a sneak peak. It's an expanded version of LJ talking to Trish and Jefra in the boat.

From the sounds of this, no one should flip, but TPTB are promoting it like someone does.

04-16-14, 02:26 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Expanded LJ in boat scene"
Can't get it to play, CTGirl....what is the gist of it? Thanks

04-16-14, 05:02 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Expanded LJ in boat scene"
LAST EDITED ON 04-16-14 AT 05:03 PM (EST)

LJ discusses with Trish and Jefra the recent paranoia of Tony.

Saying Tony got lots of votes at last TC so he's freaking out thinking he's a target. Saying he needs to get out Woo.

LJ expresses a loyalty to Tony, stating that they've made a connection and promises regarding their mutual safety. Including using the idol.
LJ says that Tasha, Spencer and Jeremiah have to go next or they could stand a chance of winning if left to the end.

Trish volunteers herself to help Tony calm down. To "put out his fire".

It ends with the three of them accepting moving forward, according to plan.

What's interesting to note, Woo is watching the three of them in the boat talking the whole time.

Sheldor 4670 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-14, 06:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Expanded LJ in boat scene"
That is the same "exclusive" preview at the end of this week's Survivor Live.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlQwsjFYLlc

Survivor Live - Morgan McLeod
Published on Apr 10, 2014

Survivor Live Host Parvati Shallow sits down with the recent castaway from Survivor: Cagayan, Morgan McLeod, to talk about her experience playing the game. Join Parvati live every Thursday at 4pm ET / 1pm PT on CBS.com and use #SurvivorLive to join in on the conversation as she catches up with the latest castaways! Survivor: Cagayan airs Wednesday's at 8/7c. Only CBS!

04-16-14, 05:12 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Expanded LJ in boat scene"
Try this link and look for the Survivor Video Sneak Peak

The gist:

LJ talking: Tony has major anxiety over the fact that he got votes at tribal. And he thinks Woo has the idol. LJ is trying to calm him down. The "we've got 6 votes strong comment" in context is LJ telling that to Tony and that they should stay strong; that LJ has his back. LJ also told Tony that Tasha, Spencer and Jeremiah all have to go first and that he should stop panicking and stay with the alliance. LJ says we need to put out Tony's fire or we're screwed.

Then Trish talks about Tony panicking. She said that she has a good relationship with him and that she will calm him down and tell him to stick to the plan - stay 6 strong.

Then its back to LJ: "I've made a plan for the future and it relies on patience. If we can stay with the plan its the best for us," (meaning the 6 in general, but LJ, Trish and Jefra specifically).

Me thinks alliances revealed don't succeed especially when of the 6 is Khaos Kass!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •