The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor #28 (Bar? Bah! Balderdash!) Episode #7 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-09-14, 04:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor #28 (Bar? Bah! Balderdash!) Episode #7 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Let us consider the contestant known as Kass.

Takes any words of judgment against her personally. No matter what they are, how they were delivered, or whether those words were meant to judge at all. Every time.

Cares nothing about confidentiality, loyalty to those she works with, or the established proceedings of good order over pointless chaos which isn't getting her anywhere to begin with.

Throws away all semblance of morals and reason in the pursuit of a profit she is assuredly never going to find.

Will happily destroy everything in her path if it gains her the illusion of power, even when illusion is all it's ever going to be.

Has no ability to assemble a jury which will work in her favor, much less read what's going on with those whose votes determine how it all works out.

And she's a lawyer.

*solemn nod*

Brains Tribe.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor #28 (Bar? Bah! Balde... dabo 04-09-14 1
 RE: Survivor #28 (Bar? Bah! Balde... Estee 04-09-14 2
 RE: Survivor #28 (Bar? Bah! Balde... Brownroach 04-09-14 3
   RE: Survivor #28 (Bar? Bah! Balde... Estee 04-09-14 6
 RE: Survivor #28 (Bar? Bah! Balde... Flowerpower1 04-09-14 4
 Morgan embraces the cheerleader ste... Estee 04-09-14 5
 RE: Survivor #28 (Bar? Bah! Balde... Brownroach 04-09-14 7
   RE: Survivor #28 (Bar? Bah! Balde... PepeLePew13 04-09-14 29
       RE: Survivor #28 (Bar? Bah! Balde... dabo 04-09-14 47
 RE: Survivor #28 (Bar? Bah! Balde... dabo 04-09-14 8
 We have a sponsor again? Estee 04-09-14 9
   RE: We have a sponsor again? dabo 04-09-14 12
 RC Brownroach 04-09-14 10
   RE: RC Estee 04-09-14 13
 Pre RC.... Flowerpower1 04-09-14 11
   RE: Pre RC.... Brownroach 04-09-14 14
 RE: Survivor #28 (Bar? Bah! Balde... Estee 04-09-14 15
 RE: Survivor #28 (Bar? Bah! Balde... Estee 04-09-14 16
   RE: Survivor #28 (Bar? Bah! Balde... kingfish 04-10-14 52
 RE: Survivor #28 (Bar? Bah! Balde... Brownroach 04-09-14 17
 RE: Survivor #28 (Bar? Bah! Balde... Flowerpower1 04-09-14 18
   RE: Survivor #28 (Bar? Bah! Balde... dabo 04-09-14 19
   RE: Survivor #28 (Bar? Bah! Balde... Estee 04-09-14 20
   RE: Survivor #28 (Bar? Bah! Balde... PepeLePew13 04-09-14 33
   RE: Survivor #28 (Bar? Bah! Balde... Brownroach 04-09-14 49
       RE: Survivor #28 (Bar? Bah! Balde... QuickBen 04-10-14 50
       RE: Survivor #28 (Bar? Bah! Balde... Flowerpower1 04-10-14 53
 It finally happens Estee 04-09-14 21
   RE: It finally happens dabo 04-09-14 30
 RE: Survivor #28 (Bar? Bah! Balde... Brownroach 04-09-14 22
 RE: Survivor #28 (Bar? Bah! Balde... Estee 04-09-14 23
 Kass, challenge force. Estee 04-09-14 24
 IC Brownroach 04-09-14 25
   RE: IC dabo 04-09-14 45
 RE: Survivor #28 (Bar? Bah! Balde... Estee 04-09-14 26
 Pandimonium ensuing... Flowerpower1 04-09-14 27
 RE: Survivor #28 (Bar? Bah! Balde... dabo 04-09-14 28
 RE: Survivor #28 (Bar? Bah! Balde... Estee 04-09-14 31
 Post IC Brownroach 04-09-14 32
 RE: Survivor #28 (Bar? Bah! Balde... dabo 04-09-14 34
 Dig, Morgan, dig. Estee 04-09-14 35
   RE: Dig, Morgan, dig. dabo 04-09-14 37
 TC Brownroach 04-09-14 36
   RE: TC PepeLePew13 04-09-14 42
       RE: TC Estee 04-09-14 44
 Not the TPI.... Flowerpower1 04-09-14 38
   RE: Not the TPI.... Estee 04-09-14 39
   Next time on Survivor.... Flowerpower1 04-09-14 43
   Spoilerish response... Brownroach 04-09-14 46
       RE: Spoilerish response... Flowerpower1 04-10-14 54
           RE: Spoilerish response... Brownroach 04-10-14 55
   RE: Not the TPI.... udg 04-11-14 58
 Next time Brownroach 04-09-14 40
 Congrats! dabo 04-09-14 41
   Yes! Georganna 04-09-14 48
       RE: Yes! QuickBen 04-10-14 51
           RE: Yes! Brownroach 04-10-14 56
               RE: Yes! Round Robin 04-11-14 57

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-14, 07:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor #28 (Bar? Bah! Balderdash!) Episode #7 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Ka(o)ssss!!

new and improved cochroach

04-09-14, 08:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor #28 (Bar? Bah! Balderdash!) Episode #7 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
...and Spencer blows his edit.

Kass doesn't run on estrogen. Kass is the new Sugar. She runs on drama.

And she thinks she'll be forgiven. Also that she actually has friends.

Yep. Brains Tribe.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-14, 08:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Survivor #28 (Bar? Bah! Balderdash!) Episode #7 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Kass is a total pill.

04-09-14, 08:07 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Survivor #28 (Bar? Bah! Balderdash!) Episode #7 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Prepare for multiple episodes of failing to choke her down.

Flowerpower1 4375 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-09-14, 08:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Survivor #28 (Bar? Bah! Balderdash!) Episode #7 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Previously on Survivor: Tribes are merged, and another Idol with diff't powers is hidden near your camp, but the real struggle for pwoer was between 2 diff't alliances, but there were 5 and 5, Sarah gets to decide, she's the president, Kass: who made her queen. Tony played the idol, gave to LJ, LJ gave to Tony, and Sarah went from the queen to the first member of the jury...

Kass, "zero chance of winning the game" says Spencer

Nice jub guys tells Spencer...Tony, we lost 2 idols. Spencer gets conf: all for nothing becauase Kass flipped, and it's all for naught. Kass will go wherever her estrogen takes her, not where her brain takes her. Kass says to Trish, I hope you will cover me....Kass in conf: it's about the one on the bottom. Morgan, you have never once talked to me. You have to do something that will ##### people off or you are not going to win it...

Spencer is disgusted with her. Kass says I got someone out that I hate, and I got two big guys to play their idol. I have 2 pissed off people, and 5 new friends. Everyone is mad that I pissed off their game, but I am playing my game.

Next AM: See Kass, see guys, asking anyone go get water, maybe Morgan can go? Tony prods her...She doesn't see how she saying it in a rude way blah, blah...Tony: water is for all of us. Morgan is in a constant state of center of the universe...all she does is sit there. Clearly Morgan is going to be either the target or the decoy.

Morgan says, Kass is a bitter ugly old lady, she hates me because I am cuter. Kass needs to go and I will make sure of it....hmmmmm, maybe the pic with the knife in the foreground with Kass will pan out after all???

04-09-14, 08:06 PM (EST)
5. "Morgan embraces the cheerleader stereotype."
The stereotype, nauseated, pushes her away.

04-09-14, 08:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Survivor #28 (Bar? Bah! Balderdash!) Episode #7 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Morgan says she has always been cuter than Kass. So, even before Morgan was born, she was cuter than Kass.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-14, 08:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Survivor #28 (Bar? Bah! Balderdash!) Episode #7 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Wait until Morgan is 40-ish. Her figure doesn't look like it'll age particularly well.

04-09-14, 09:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: Survivor #28 (Bar? Bah! Balderdash!) Episode #7 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
She's the Peach who will marry a doctor.

04-09-14, 08:08 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Survivor #28 (Bar? Bah! Balderdash!) Episode #7 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Kass in an alliance with her gut, gives Morgan the kiss of death for her silent horrible center of the universe rudeness.

04-09-14, 08:10 PM (EST)
9. "We have a sponsor again?"
How much did MB have to pay them?

04-09-14, 08:16 PM (EST)
12. "RE: We have a sponsor again?"
Orange wins the Outback Onion!
commercial break then sponsor reward
something about a margarita pineapple

04-09-14, 08:14 PM (EST)
10. "RC"
LAST EDITED ON 04-09-14 AT 08:17 PM (EST)

Blah blah blah. We know what it is. Best reward of the season! A Survivor themed Outback Steakhouse! Pigout!

Yoo slowed his team down a bit.

Yellow team is ahead.

Purple is now ahead.

Orange/Yellow back in the lead. They win! Lj, Morgan, Jeremiah, Spencer and Jefra.

04-09-14, 08:17 PM (EST)
13. "RE: RC"
It's really a cascade loss. Once you have the first puzzle pieces matched, the rest come faster. There's almost no way to drop behind.

04-09-14, 08:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Pre RC...."
Come on in, guys...divide into 2 teams. start on platform, race thru obstacles, reach chest, drag to tall tower and drag chest with you. then 2 tribe members will solve a puzzle.

Go to Outback Steakhouse, steak, baked potato and all the fixin's and the grilled pinapple'rita. Smores and whatever....they are salivating

Randomly chosen teams: LJ Jeremiah, Spencer, Jefra, and Morgan, then the other team....all have to do the balance beam if fall off, have to come back, Woo falls off and has to start over....can't move forward till everybody is at the chest. Orange goes, then purple. untie 5 knots, and then they go.....huge reward on the line, then Tasha lets go....Woo up to top first, all of them get to the top, Tony last one up, now Jeremiah going, LJ's tribe is losing....Purple has their chest up, Woo and Kass working on puzzle for purple...LJ and Spencer are for Orange, 10 pieces total, then the finishing touch is in the chest....purple with second piece, orange with 4th peice....orange with 6th peices, purple is outplayed on the puzzle....orange now with 10 pieces of puzzle done, now the top, and they win! Predictable, Morgan is crying, Trish heard saying congrats you guys!

See Kass is pissed....I can see that Morgan is going to plant some seeds with her winning team to get Kass out....my spec.

04-09-14, 08:17 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Pre RC...."
LAST EDITED ON 04-09-14 AT 08:18 PM (EST)

I hope Kass gets voted out.

04-09-14, 08:22 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Survivor #28 (Bar? Bah! Balderdash!) Episode #7 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Kass: I am loyal to no one and nothing. I will turn on everyone. Why aren't you voting me out?

Morgan with a commercial and major confessional upswing.

Random napkin clue.

So very random.

Really.

04-09-14, 08:25 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Survivor #28 (Bar? Bah! Balderdash!) Episode #7 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
It's amazing how no one on this show is presumed to just be finding a place to urinate.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-14, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "RE: Survivor #28 (Bar? Bah! Balderdash!) Episode #7 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
One of these days, a survivor is going to be relieving him/herself, and expose a not so well hidden hidden idol.

Jeff will have to come up with a novel way of accepting it, and stifle his "ewww"s.

I’m surprised that it hasn’t happened.

And I hope it’s just #1.

04-09-14, 08:25 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Survivor #28 (Bar? Bah! Balderdash!) Episode #7 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 04-09-14 AT 08:27 PM (EST)

Talk of Jeremiah vs. Spencer as the next boot. Kass thinks she is a free agent. Tony is looking for a new idol.

Now we are at the Outback Steakhouse. Pigout deluxe. Stick a fork in Jeremiah, he's done! Something falls out of Spencer's napkin. An idol clue? Yes.

It's raining. Spencer is looking for the idol. The clue is kind of obscure. Woo thinks that a clue was provided at the reward feast, and that Spencer has it. So he follows Spencer. Spencer seems to come up empty. Woo finds the clue. Now Woo and Spencer are racing each other. Spencer is pissed off.

04-09-14, 08:26 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Survivor #28 (Bar? Bah! Balderdash!) Episode #7 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I could go for some outback steakhouse right about now...

Solarrion, day 20...Tony says double the rice and let's party. in conf: he's pissed off...better to be pissed off than pissed on...

Kass is talking, Trish says you can decide who to go...Spencer or Jeremiah. Kass says I do not care as long as it's not me.

Kass says that I don't feel like a flipper, it's just a move. Tony says that she's hard to read, I can't tell if she's lying to me, I am a cop, I have to prepare for the worst. Last night I played my idol, I am going to look, looking in tree holes and everywhere else...need to find it...

Here the group that won the reward is...they got pinapple'rita's, had bacon in it, and they get salad...Morgan has the confessional telling about the reward. Baked potato, the steak, Spencer says this is the best reward and the tastiest steak ever....Now smores...Out here I am not concerned with manners....takes me till the end of the meal and there is something in my napkin and it's a clue! I put it in my lap....I need a game changer now and this could be it!

I get to camp and all of a sudden a down pour comes, I am just trying to keep it dry, time is money and right now I am just going to get a way...a course where rain once traveled....along the stream, and it's at the base where roots are, but you are not digging down.....I predict that it is where Tasha was looking.

Now Woo is following Spencer....he's being stealthy, sneaky....My ninja stealth mode, he's pulling out of his arsenal....Spencer takes his pants off and lays them down, and the clue is in his pants, on top of them, he folded it and left it with his clothes. Woo is basically spying on him....Spencer picks up ghis pants and as soon as I do, the clue falls out...Spencer is chasing him knowing he has the clue, I hightail it and cruising through the path,....Woo bolted with the clue, I knew that pandemonium was about to ensue....I am pissed off, says Spencer.

Stupid Spencer for leaving it on top of his pants. When Woo knelt down to give Spencer his pants the clue fell right out in view and he grabbed it and took off.

04-09-14, 08:27 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Survivor #28 (Bar? Bah! Balderdash!) Episode #7 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Wooninja finally realizes he is playing a game.

04-09-14, 08:29 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Survivor #28 (Bar? Bah! Balderdash!) Episode #7 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Current personal possession rule: there ain't none.

04-09-14, 08:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Survivor #28 (Bar? Bah! Balderdash!) Episode #7 East Coast Spoiler Thread"

>Stupid Spencer for leaving it on
>top of his pants. When
>Woo knelt down to give
>Spencer his pants the clue
>fell right out in view
>and he grabbed it and
>took off.

The Braaaaaaains, ladies and gentlemen!

Stuff the clue down your pants or memorize it and then put it in your mouth and swallow. Never underestimate the desperation of other tribe members - they've seen in the past how people will just go through others' pants or bags to see if they have an idol or not.

04-09-14, 11:16 PM (EST)
49. "RE: Survivor #28 (Bar? Bah! Balderdash!) Episode #7 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
When Woo knelt down to give Spencer his pants the clue fell right out in view and he grabbed it...

Please, Flo-Po, this is a PG-board.

QuickBen 52 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-10-14, 10:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail QuickBen Click to send private message to QuickBen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "RE: Survivor #28 (Bar? Bah! Balderdash!) Episode #7 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
That made me laugh.

04-10-14, 01:41 PM (EST)
53. "RE: Survivor #28 (Bar? Bah! Balderdash!) Episode #7 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Please, Flo-Po, this is a PG-board.

Te he he he he!

04-09-14, 08:31 PM (EST)
21. "It finally happens"
Hello, all-access idol hunt.

Told you it would be crazy.

04-09-14, 08:44 PM (EST)
30. "RE: It finally happens"
Tony trashes Morgan for actually doing something.

04-09-14, 08:33 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Survivor #28 (Bar? Bah! Balderdash!) Episode #7 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 04-09-14 AT 09:34 PM (EST)

Woo back at camp tells the others that Spencer had the clue. So now everyone knows and is looking. Tony says since Morgan actually got off her butt to look, this is serious. Spencer finds the idol, right in front of Kass, but he makes sure she doesn't see he found it.

04-09-14, 08:33 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Survivor #28 (Bar? Bah! Balderdash!) Episode #7 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Kass? Karma?

Heh.

But this is the grenade. No landmine yet...

04-09-14, 08:37 PM (EST)
24. "Kass, challenge force."
Are the bugs more annoying than Jeff? Did Jeff plant the bugs?

And if they tell him to shut up, they lose.

04-09-14, 08:39 PM (EST)
25. "IC"
LAST EDITED ON 04-09-14 AT 08:42 PM (EST)

Kass is first out.

Next out:
Jeremiah
Trish
Tony
Morgan
Woo
Jefra
LJ
Tasha and Spencer left.
Tasha out.
Spencer wins immunity!

ETA: So, like I said earlier, I really hope Kass gets voted out.

04-09-14, 09:14 PM (EST)
45. "RE: IC"
Kass wants to make F3.

BuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuRAINS!

04-09-14, 08:39 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Survivor #28 (Bar? Bah! Balderdash!) Episode #7 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Remember: whenever you have idol and necklace together, the Free Play light is on.

04-09-14, 08:40 PM (EST)
27. "Pandimonium ensuing..."
LAST EDITED ON 04-09-14 AT 08:42 PM (EST)

This is great....could the brains be any brainier? Clearly, I do believe that Tasha is going to find it....the clue sounded just like the tree she was inspecting...We'll see...

Back at camp, Woo comes in....Woo says did you know there was a clue, Spencer, I went chasing after him...I knew it wouldn't be easy to find it, gave to LJ to help, Spencer says help me look, so Tasha and Morgan come to help and Jeremiah...Now Tony and LJ and Woo are looking....off they go....see Spencer in trees at the side of the river....2 diff't allliances looking for an idol at the same time. You know it's serious when Morgan is looking for the idol....it's a race to see who finds it first...Specer is disgusted. Stess is at it's peak...Spencer goes to chase Woo. it's likely that whoever finds it will find it right in front of every one....Spencer has Kass watching him. Kass says that I think it's karma ho

Specncer has it...Kass is so blind that she didn't see...Today is complete euphoria...if you use it, must reveal it after all the votes have been cast but before they are read???

I have bought myself alot of time potentially. Says Spencer!

Come on in for the IC...first things first Woo, take back the necklace.

Balance on your toes with a block wedged between your head and a frame. when fatigued you relax legs and block falls. Last one standing wins.

I think that a female will win this challenge. Prediction....They are now in position and challenge is on. Kass is out first, lasted a few seconds. Cannot touch the frame. Jeremiah is out, Trish right behind him. 1 slight hesitation and you are out. Tony is out. Will power, how badly do you want it? Bugs flying on them. On LJ...On Spencer, Morgan is out...see the pain now trying to stretch out her legs. Woo is shaky and out...down to four...this is just a little pain, how much more can you take. 1 hour has gone by. Jefra fighting through it....and out. Tasha is shifting...LJ is out...down to Tasha and Spencer....who can outlast the other. My money is on Tasha.

1 hour 30 minutes. Jiffy is genuinely impressed. Spencer, awkward but strong. Spencer has looked pained the entire challenge. Get it back in control....he is teetering, struggling to hang on, keep fighting through it...Spencer fighting to stay in this and tasha is out, out of nowhere, Spencer wins individual immunity is safe at TC.

I have been dreaming about this for a long time. So, it will not be Spencer that goes tonight!

04-09-14, 08:40 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Survivor #28 (Bar? Bah! Balderdash!) Episode #7 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Spencer finds it's just a normal idol.
Spencer and Tasha last two in Blockhead challenge.
Spencer wins!

04-09-14, 08:46 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Survivor #28 (Bar? Bah! Balderdash!) Episode #7 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 04-09-14 AT 08:48 PM (EST)

"Allegedly" betrayed.

Lawyer.

ETA: And she just said it herself: drama addict. Sugar with a degree.

04-09-14, 08:47 PM (EST)
32. "Post IC"
LAST EDITED ON 04-09-14 AT 09:32 PM (EST)

Tony wants to get rid of Morgan since she is least likely to have an idol. Plus, she does nothing. He thinks Spencer may have found the idol.

Spencer wants someone to flip, possibly Kass again. He tries to convince Kass that Tony is a good person to vote out. She's not unamenable...

04-09-14, 08:48 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Survivor #28 (Bar? Bah! Balderdash!) Episode #7 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Ka(o)ss luvs the ambush.

04-09-14, 08:52 PM (EST)
35. "Dig, Morgan, dig."
Six feet and you're done.

04-09-14, 08:56 PM (EST)
37. "RE: Dig, Morgan, dig."
Sarah makes good jury.

04-09-14, 08:54 PM (EST)
36. "TC"
LAST EDITED ON 04-09-14 AT 08:55 PM (EST)

Morgan is getting insulted by several people. She's not responding well. She could be the boot.

Jefra talks. An accomplishment for her editing.

We don't see any votes.

Tony
Tony
Tony
Tony
Morgan
Morgan
Morgan
Morgan
Morgan
Morgan is out.

04-09-14, 09:03 PM (EST)
42. "RE: TC"
Moron (a.k.a. Morgan) is certainly a waste of space, but she was the wrong choice for the boot. She is easily disposable at any time and will vote for whoever tells her to do so, so this would have been a better time to go after a threat in the game.

04-09-14, 09:10 PM (EST)
44. "RE: TC"
Jeff practically reamed them for getting rid of that many casual viewers.

And Tony now thinks this is a meritocracy. Puts him on an IQ level with Kass...

04-09-14, 08:57 PM (EST)
38. "Not the TPI...."
So, since the idols were played, Spencer has found a regular HII. This is not the TPI if it has to be played after the votes have been cast but before they are read...

Solarrion day 22.

Trish hugs Spencer. Tony notes that is the will that you need to survive.

LJ says that Morgan is the easy one. Trish thinks that they should vote Tash. They want to vote Morgan, she's dead weight...Tash is a physical threat and mental threat. Morgan doesn't deserve to be here....Tony notes that 6 of us and 4 of them. If Spencer found that Idol, it will be tricky, if they don't have an idol, and Kass flips with us, I hope she stays with us. Morgan wants to vote Kass.

Spencer wants to vote Tony, Kass changes her mind at the drop of a hat. Kass, the one person that just screwed us over could possibly save us. He is approaching Kass, how would you like to make a move that would make you with us, and you wouldn't have lost all our jury votes...blah, blah....I knew this would happen. I knew they would get over it. She will consider their option. Spencer wants to get out Tony...Spencer has some pretty good arguments. Morgan is annoying and a #####, but Tony is charamatic

At this point, I am willing to play this game, I do this in the courtroom too, I play trial by ambush, I love the ambush and the blindside....OMG....will she vote Tony?

Tony. Based on last TC, there was a massive change of power. Kass I was the wind that blew through. I got the cold shoulder at first from everyone. Spencer says that he did feel betrayed and I did get a little out of hand....I play the game to win the game...

So Tony, does that influence who you would vote out....look at who is the biggest threat so there will be smooth sailing ahead...Morgan says no one likes me so why vote for me. Trish says that is accurate, add to the list she doesn't help out in camp....Morgan says that LJ and Jeremiah took good care of us in the beginning and I got used to it. Let's be candid, says Jiffy....you had it like that at home too, yes i did....If you pick ugly or cute, I pick cute...if I don't work as hard as the others I am sorry....I will work harder in camp,

Jefra says we look at our alliance as a chain and we are all equal....Spencer says that there is always someone on the bottom....we are in a good place. Jiffy says that Kass in unpredictable you don't know. Trish says it's a risk, but we keep her in the group and treat her like everyone in our alliance. Kass is asked is it disingenuous? She says when she goes to vegas with a friend, she doesn't mind beating them....

Voting...

Tally:

No one plays the idol...Tony
Tony
Tony
Tony
Morgan
Morgan
Morgan
Morgan
tied
Morgan
Morgan

Morgan is gone!

Queen Kass takes her pick...

Clearly you didn't vote out the biggest threat, you can never fully trust anything anyone says, the good news is just because you are on the bottom does n't mean you are out...good night

04-09-14, 08:59 PM (EST)
39. "RE: Not the TPI...."
Morgan learns nothing.

Absolutely nothing.

04-09-14, 09:04 PM (EST)
43. "Next time on Survivor...."
The question I have is....when will Jeremiah go? OMG, he's like a boomerang....just when you think he's headed out the door, he's coming right back in...

With only 9 left paranoia is at an all time high. Seen one at a time: Tony, Tasha, Lj, Spencer, Trish, Woo, Spencer, Kass....
Tony: We're gonna start killing each other
Jiffy:And, it's turning allies into enemies
LJ seen, then Tony, then Woo
Woo: I have to make a big move before he does
LJ: Tony wants to get rid of Woo now
Trish: OMG, Tony is really starting to freak out now
Tony: I gotta strike now!

04-09-14, 09:27 PM (EST)
46. "Spoilerish response..."
LAST EDITED ON 04-09-14 AT 09:29 PM (EST)

So, since the idols were played, Spencer has found a regular HII. This is not the TPI if it has to be played after the votes have been cast but before they are read...

But Spencer said/tweeted? that he was aware of the TP idol but wished it was explained better (paraphrasing). So I think what he found is the TP idol but maybe he has to unwrap it to find out what its (ambiguously stated?) true powers are. I can't really believe they would put both a normal idol out there PLUS later add another new!crazy! idol at this stage of the game.

04-10-14, 01:52 PM (EST)
54. "RE: Spoilerish response..."
Well, he read the clue out loud, and that is exactly what he read...must be played after the votes are in, but before they are read. Sure sounds like the regular HII to me? Granted, he did read it quickly and get it back under wraps. Wouldn't that be hysterical if it was the TPI and he never got the chance to look at the message with the clue again before playing it, and he ends up playing it as a regular idol, when he COULD have played it after the votes were read? Now that would be karma! Ha!

04-10-14, 10:39 PM (EST)
55. "RE: Spoilerish response..."
But that's kind of what I think. There's something fishy about this whole thing. The episode was titled "Mad Treasure Hunt", which seemed to be a reference to Tyler Perry's MADea character. And, traditionally, after any pre-merge-discovered idols have been played, there is only one HII in circulation at a given time (someone correct me if I'm wrong about that).

So, if this isn't the Tyler Perry idol, Spencer has to play this idol before the Tyler Perry idol is introduced. But there's not much time left. HII's have not been playable after F4 at the latest, which means if Spencer can hang onto this idol for the next six TCs another idol won't get introduced at all. Even if he keeps it for four TCs I don't think they'd put in another idol that would be good for at best two tribal councils. So what is going on?

udg 3381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-11-14, 11:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
58. "RE: Not the TPI...."
the good news is just because you are on the bottom doesn't mean you are out.

They voted out the person ON THE BOTTOM, Jeff. How does that support your argument!?

04-09-14, 08:59 PM (EST)
40. "Next time"
Paranoia all around! Tony wants to get rid of Woo. Apparently they and LJ will be front and center.

04-09-14, 09:01 PM (EST)
41. "Congrats!"
Scarlett, Ben & Tribe!

Georganna 693 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-09-14, 09:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georganna Click to send private message to Georganna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "Yes!"
Congratulations to all three. Well done!

QuickBen 52 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-10-14, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail QuickBen Click to send private message to QuickBen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "RE: Yes!"
lol - I think that's my first correct pick this season.

Enjoying the heck out of this season; even the annoying contestants are making good TV.

My rooting interests:

1 - Spencer - thought I would hate him pre-season, but he's been my favorite.

2 - Tasha - eh, she's grown on me. Liked the counseling session with Sarah and Kass, even if it didn't take for Kass.

3 - LJ - he's played a pretty great game, physically, socially, and even strategically. And he kills the puzzles. Plus, he doesn't come off as egotistic.

Kass - just kidding. Actually, until a couple of episodes ago, I still kinda liked her (I'm partial to brains, but not the kind Hannibal likes). But her camera-hogging tactics and bad attitude have totally put me off.

Others:

Tony, Trish - I won't hate it if they win, but I'm not rooting for them. Made some moves, kept me entertained.

Woo - Woo!

Jeremiah, Jefra - I remember them. She smiles a lot.

04-10-14, 10:54 PM (EST)
56. "RE: Yes!"
Congrats on picking the correct boot, QuickBen.

I agree with your rooting interests, though I like Tony and hate Trish. So, rooting accordingly for those two.

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-11-14, 01:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
57. "RE: Yes!"
Trish is a major league b1tch. I hate her with a passion.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •