The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S28 | Ep05 | VidCap Analysis *No Sources* "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-20-14, 04:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S28 | Ep05 | VidCap Analysis *No Sources* "
Here is the thread to deposit and discuss this week's vidcaps.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Post-Show Promo tribephyl 03-20-14 1
   RE: Post-Show Promo Brownroach 03-20-14 2
   RE: Post-Show Promo tribephyl 03-20-14 3
   RE: Post-Show Promo michel2 03-23-14 9
 Lindsey "wanders off" promo tribephyl 03-21-14 4
   RE: Lindsey "wanders off" promo Brownroach 03-21-14 5
   RE: Lindsey "wanders off" promo Flowerpower1 03-22-14 6
   Lindsey/Trish fight re-promo tribephyl 03-22-14 7
       RE: Lindsey/Trish fight re-promo michel2 03-23-14 8
           RE: Lindsey/Trish fight re-promo tribephyl 03-23-14 10
               I can't resist ... Georganna 03-23-14 11
                   RE: I can't resist ... tribephyl 03-24-14 12
                       RE: I can't resist ... Flowerpower1 03-24-14 13
                           RE: I can't resist ... kingfish 03-24-14 14
                               RE: I can't resist ... suzzee 03-24-14 15
                       RE: I can't resist ... Georganna 03-25-14 29
               RE: Lindsey/Trish fight re-promo michel2 03-24-14 17
                   RE: Lindsey/Trish fight re-promo tribephyl 03-24-14 25
                       RE: Lindsey/Trish fight re-promo Brownroach 03-25-14 27
                           RE: Lindsey/Trish fight re-promo Georganna 03-25-14 28
                               Alternatively ... ... Georganna 03-25-14 31
 S28E05 Press Images Sheldor 03-24-14 16
   RE: S28E05 Press Images michel2 03-24-14 18
       RE: S28E05 Press Images tribephyl 03-24-14 19
           RE: S28E05 Press Images PepeLePew13 03-24-14 21
               RE: S28E05 Press Images tribephyl 03-24-14 23
   Lindsey not at IC tribephyl 03-24-14 20
       RE: Lindsey not at IC Sheldor 03-24-14 22
           RE: Lindsey not at IC tribephyl 03-24-14 24
               RE: Lindsey not at IC Brownroach 03-25-14 26
                   RE: Lindsey not at IC Sheldor 03-25-14 30
                       RE: Lindsey not at IC Brownroach 03-26-14 34
       RE: Lindsey not at IC michel2 03-25-14 32
 S28E05 "Idol Hands" Reward Challeng... Sheldor 03-26-14 33

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

03-20-14, 04:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Post-Show Promo"
Transcript:
Jeff Probst: Next time on Survivor...
Lindsey: Trish makes me sick.
Probst: ...one bitter feud...
Trish: Lindsey doesn't help out at all.
Probst: ...has been building for days...
Lindsey: I cannot stand her.
Probst: ...and can no longer be contained.
Lindsey: Everything about you, I cannot stand.
Trish: Let me make this really clear to you. I don't like you.
Lindsey <camera confessional>: She is a bully. I cannot be around her.
Jeff Probst <at Solana camp, nighttime, talking to Lindsey alone>: What's going on?

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

03-20-14, 08:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Post-Show Promo"
Apropos of nothing, Lindsey sort of looks like Joan Osborne.

03-20-14, 09:14 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Post-Show Promo"
Something to note.
MOST times, the night shots are filmed immediately after TC.
And the fight between Lindsey and Trish, IMO, happens right after they voted out Cliff.
Lindsey is wearing the same thing when she's with JP, too.

I wonder, since JP does show up (which is usually a bad sign), if he doesn't end up talking Lindsey into staying in the game. At least through the up-coming cycle.

There are day shots of Lindsey. So she has to either get over it and go on, or have her breakdown at a later time.
We'll have to watch the challenge caps.

michel2 4531 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

03-23-14, 02:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Post-Show Promo"
They are at the old Solana beach so it looks like Lindsey made her way across the rocks at the end of their beach, the ones that Morgan escalated when she was looking for the idol. That is quite a distance to travel alone at night.

03-21-14, 01:29 AM (EST)
4. "Lindsey "wanders off" promo"
Transcript:
(Solana arrives back at camp after Tribal Council)
Trish: Well, I just want to make a few things on my end clear. I think it's really important. I know Lindsey...
Lindsey: Get real, Trish.
Trish: Excuse me, I'm talking for a second.
Trish (camera confessional): We totally bamboozled Cliff. He was so clueless that he was gonna go home tonight.
Lindsey: You guys just screwed up majorly.
Trish: Who do you think your alliance is with?
Lindsey: I don't have any alliances anymore.
Trish: No, you don't.
Trish (camera confessional): The core alliance was Lindsey and Cliff. Period. We got rid of Cliff and she's on her own.
Trish: Let me just make this really clear to you.
Lindsey: Okay.
Trish: Moving forward. I will respect you because this is a team moving forward. But I don't like you.
Lindsey: You know what? You disgust me. Everything about you is annoying. Your laugh, your teeth, your face. Everything about you, I cannot stand. So, how about you just back off a little bit and shut up and not talk to me for a little while?
Trish: So, you're telling us you're not on the team?
Lindsey: I'm telling you what. I'm not on your team. I will never be on your team. I think that you're annoying. I think you're terrible. I think you might be the most weirdest person I've ever met in my life.
Trish: What a second. Do you think that I'm annoying?
Lindsey: Yes, I do.
Trish: Okay, good. Now ask me if I care.
Lindsey: I don't care if you care. That's the beauty about it. I can leave here and never think of you ever again.
Tony: Alright, that's enough, we're done. We all know where we all stand now. Let's just try to make the best of it, man. That's it.
Lindsey (camera confessional): Trish has started in on me. She is a bully. She's got the mouth as big as a fv@%ing horse. Emotionally I don't think I can really take it.
Lindsey: I can't even honestly be in the same...
Trish: I'm sorry about Cliff. I know that you're going to really miss him and I'm sorry about that.
Lindsey (camera confessional): I do not want to play this game with Trisha. So, I'm going to take whatever sanity I have left and I'm going to have to figure out what I'm going to do for the rest of the time because I'm not going to do this. I'm not going to stick around Trisha's mouth.
Tony: Yo. We have no idea where Lindsey is, man. And it's cold out and it's night. I hope she's alright, though.
Trish: I'm sure she's just looking to run. She's not used to being called out like that.

So, Lindsey is overly shocked by losing Cliff, (she didn't look well at the end of TC, that I definitely noticed) she is aggitated by the way things went down and confronts Trish.
Trish fires back.
Lindsey can't take it anymore and wanders off.
The other tribemates get concerned enough to send for JP?
JP locates Lindsey and talks her back into the game.

03-21-14, 09:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Lindsey "wanders off" promo"
Or maybe the crew tries to persuade her to go back to camp, and when she keeps refusing they call in Probst? I know they're not supposed to "interfere" but we know that they do sometimes.

Flowerpower1 4375 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-22-14, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Lindsey "wanders off" promo"
Yes, I think Tribephyl and BR are onto it. So, after confronting Trish, Lindsay checks out immediately after TC. She runs away....could this be the Survivor first that Jiffy is touting?

I agree, perhaps she just won't be a team player anymore? I don't know. All of this is not a good sign for her longevity...

03-22-14, 09:59 PM (EST)
7. "Lindsey/Trish fight re-promo "
LAST EDITED ON 03-22-14 AT 10:00 PM (EST)

Transcript by SurvivorFever.net:
Announcer: A bitter feud...
Trish: I don't like you.
Lindsey: How about you just back off and shut up.
Announcer: ...shakes up the game.
Lindsey (talking to Jeff Probst): I'm gonna flip out on her.

03-23-14, 02:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Lindsey/Trish fight re-promo "
I wonder: If Jeff does talk her back in the game, could Lindsey attack Trish physically? Could she become the first contestant ever removed for hitting someone? I hate violence but I think that would be funny.

03-23-14, 09:27 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Lindsey/Trish fight re-promo "
I'm not quite sure why this is becoming such a popular theory/thought.

Nothing about Lindsey speaks to being a violent person.
So now why is she all of a sudden thrust into the aggressor role of this fight?

I get that she's immature. (But Trish is immature for her age as well.) I get that she has a chipped shoulder. (A LOT of past players have that affliction.) I get that she's a dirty hippie. (Although, she's not. Safe to say, the dreads aren't helping her case. Nor is the sheer distance between soap/shampoo and her body/hair.) But a pugilist? "I can't be the boss so you get a black eye"? Nope.

I mean...I guess she could go full-blown crazy beeotch next week and do things that are so far out of character; cause bodily harm, vandalize camp, etc. , I just can't see it as anything but grasping at straws.

The mere act of JP talking a survivor into staying in the game is a first for this series.
He tried with Colton, Brandon, Dana, NaOnka and they chose to quit.
So his record is, at the least, Zero for Four. And for the first time ever, JP is viewed as a hero. (Even though Lindsey will get the boot anyways.)

Georganna 693 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-23-14, 11:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georganna Click to send private message to Georganna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "I can't resist ... "
LAST EDITED ON 03-23-14 AT 11:13 PM (EST)

A comment (not a prediction ...):

Lindsey's reported birthdate indicates that she is an Aries. From the Aries Sun Sign Profile ...

And, much concerned with personal advancement and physical satisfaction (self-reliant but also self-centered), Aries do not work well under authority unless they, too, have subordinates. In fact, they may be too self-sufficient and proud to acknowledge they have a boss and often take matters into their own hands (disregarding authority absolutely). Ask an Aries how many times he's been fired, and he'll probably tell you more than once ...

In personal relationships Aries are frank, direct and candid: gregarious and generous friends. However, their immense energy can also make them aggressive and restless, argumentative, headstrong, quick-tempered and easily offended: of all the Zodiac’s natives, an Aries will most readily haul off and punch a nose.

G

03-24-14, 01:45 AM (EST)
12. "RE: I can't resist ... "
Lol... You know, part of me wants to see someone lower themselves to this level (and truthfully, a couple of the castaways through the seasons, I've wanted to punch. Terry*futhermucker*Dietz)
And maybe it is one of those situations where someone, single-handedly, alters the course of the game. And truthfully, that is exactly the way it's being teased. Maybe I'm just hopeful she can contain her inner-dragons.
Although, I'm Aquarian, so there in-lies the conundrum.

Hopefully, you can explain the reason I am so dumbfounded?

Help! Kingfish?! Am I being delusional?

Flowerpower1 4375 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-24-14, 07:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: I can't resist ... "
Tribe, I do not think that Lindsay will do anything physical. But, from the Misdirection Clues and the promos we know that she will indeed run off at night and not return....we see Jiffy with her, questioning her.

Then, with the misdirection clue noting one tribe will be raided and will have somewhat depleted supplies we can suspect that either an animal is raiding most likely Solani's camp (because the other Aparri camp has 2 bags of rice and lots of comfort items), maybe the other tribe wins reward and gets to raid it, or maybe Lindsay, who has run off, comes back to get some supplies for herself by raiding her camp? All hypothesis' based on the clues.

No way anyone gets physical, imho.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-14, 09:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: I can't resist ... "
LAST EDITED ON 03-24-14 AT 09:39 AM (EST)

Lindsey showed a lot of physical fight during the pole challenge. She’s not adverse to getting down and dirty. I think she could indeed be agitated by her inner demons and by perceived bullying, or maybe just her low level of tolerance, and become an aggressor. She does have a prickly side.

I agree with FP that it probably doesn’t actually happen, but I do think that that’s going to be because there’s a rational core inside her that says flight, not fight, and/or that there is a buffering influence (Probst?) on the island.

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-14, 09:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: I can't resist ... "
Beauty-Brains-Brawn, all drama all the time.

I should be watched....closely.

03-25-14, 01:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georganna Click to send private message to Georganna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: I can't resist ... "
Although, I'm Aquarian, so there in-lies the conundrum ...
Hopefully, you can explain the reason I am so dumbfounded?

I'm working on it. Watch this space ...

G
'(Why) can't we all just get along?' ~ Rodney King, Aquarius.

03-24-14, 05:17 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Lindsey/Trish fight re-promo "
I don`t know about the popularity of the thought because I only wrote what I thought the clues indicated. Jeff says were in for a first, the no-punch rule is the oldest one in the books and then we have Lindsey, who calls Trish a bully, say: "I'm gonna flip out on her."

I'm sorry if it surprises you but that sounds like a fight could happen.

Lindsey's disappearance isn't a first, GC did it in Gabon. A player returning to the game after wanting to quit isn't a first, Jenna even won afterwards. If the first is Jeff's personal intervention, I'm not sure it's worth mentioning. Think of the flak if she were to win it all in the end. Most would imitate Cirie and say: "If she wants to quit, let her quit."

(Zero for 4? More like 0 for 10 with Jenna, Sue, Osten, Janu, Kathleen, Purple Kelly and I could be missing some more!)

03-24-14, 11:57 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Lindsey/Trish fight re-promo "
He did not try to convince Jenna M from leaving AllStars. Nor did he try to salvage anything with Sue. (He did everything but laugh at Sue.)
Nor did Osten get any sort of reprieve. (1st laying down of the torch. As well as NOT being included in the retrospective.)
Janu, perhaps, got a small nod to "really?" but he didn't fight it when she said she was throwing herself on the sword for Coby and Stephanie. Production LVOED that quit.
He knew Kathleen needed to quit.
And as far as Purple Kelly? Yes, JP tried, somewhat...but nowhere near the level of guilt he tried to lay in NaOnka's lap. Those 2 girls quit for basically the same exact reason, but NaOnka actually showed promise, from a productorial angle. Kelly was an invisible non-entity and was edited as such.
I will give you Jenna, if I'm not remembering the Amazon season correctly. But that's it.

03-25-14, 12:20 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Lindsey/Trish fight re-promo "
LAST EDITED ON 03-25-14 AT 12:21 PM (EST)

Has Jeff ever had to go find someone *in the middle of the night, right after TC*, to talk them out of leaving? I could see Jeff considering that a "Survivor First", even if it doesn't seem like much of a big deal to us.

03-25-14, 01:16 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Lindsey/Trish fight re-promo "
LAST EDITED ON 03-25-14 AT 01:47 PM (EST)

Although I'm not thoroughly convinced that Lindsey leaves the Game during this Episode (there is a dark/black 'clump' behind Trish's left neck/left shoulder in the Vidcap of the beginning of the IC that I can't reconcile - but no legs to go with what could be Lindsey's hair ... ), I think that if she does go, the "first" may be that she is ejected from the Game as the result of her threat/promise of violence.

If my memory serves me (and the sad fact is that it declared its emancipation some time ago), although there have been rumors that some players have been forced from the Game by its producers because of bad behavior, we've yet to have an acknowledged, on the record, expulsion.

G

03-25-14, 03:20 PM (EST)
31. "Alternatively ... ... "
Could Lindsey have been permitted to exchange places with an agreeable Aparri?

Certainly a "first" that might explain why we have no IC shots of that Tribe and why the IC shot of Solana is cropped at ... Jefra.

G

Sheldor 4639 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-14, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "S28E05 Press Images"
Survivor Cagayan Episode 5 Press Images
Date: 3.24.13
http://www.survivorfever.net/s28_press_images_ep5.html

_0001
"We Found Our Zombies" - Jeff Probst signals for the start of the Reward Challenge

_0002
"We Found Our Zombies" - Morgan McLeod, Alexis Maxwell and Kassandra "Kass" McQuillen

_0003
"We Found Our Zombies" - The stage is set for the Immunity Challenge

_0004
"We Found Our Zombies" - The stage is set for the Immunity Challenge

_0005
"We Found Our Zombies" - Jeff Probst watches as the two tribes begin the Immunity Challenge

_0006
"We Found Our Zombies" - The stage is set for the Reward Challenge

_0007
"We Found Our Zombies" - The stage is set for the Reward Challenge

_0008
"We Found Our Zombies" - Jefra Bland smiles before the start of the Reward Challenge

_0009
"We Found Our Zombies" - Tony Vlachos

_0010
We Found Our Zombies" - Tony Vlachos and Jefra Bland

_0011
"We Found Our Zombies" - Lindsey Ogle

03-24-14, 05:23 PM (EST)
18. "RE: S28E05 Press Images"
Well, now even the press is allowed to spoil the reward challenge winners ... and it sure looks like NuSolana is way ahead in the Immunity challenge also. Clean sweep.

Seeing them run the IC tells us that we will have a TC whether Lindsey quits or not.

PS. Seeing all the cocomnut around camp reminds us that none of them saw the Coconut Bandits at work!

03-24-14, 09:21 PM (EST)
19. "RE: S28E05 Press Images"
pretty much.
Here's a snap of the Aparri lean-to BEFORE

And here it is after the RC...

No blanket. No pillows. No mosquito net.

Aparri loses RC.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-14, 10:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: S28E05 Press Images"
This would be after the IC - see the splatters of mud on Alexis's legs and on Kass's shin and knee?

03-24-14, 11:24 PM (EST)
23. "RE: S28E05 Press Images"
Excellent eyes, Pepe!

Timestamps haven't been revealed yet but I would guess we don't really need them this time.

Aparri to TC.

03-24-14, 09:40 PM (EST)
20. "Lindsey not at IC"
LAST EDITED ON 03-24-14 AT 10:11 PM (EST)

From this shot of the IC. There is no Lindsey visible.

Solana would NOT have a sit-out for this challenge as they are down 1 castaway.

So... she, Lindsey, is GONE by the time of the IC. (She could be really slow, I guess, and just isn't in the frame at the moment. But the rest of them seem to be fairly bunched together.) All 8 of the pole-steps are there they just need (proper) placement.
*and wow* look how far LJ has sunk in mud?

For Aparri I see 2 pole-steps in holes and Sarah with a 3rd. There could be more but there is LOTS of blockage.
AND this is only the beginning of the first stage of a mutli-staged challenge. I see a couple of bamboo "mazes"/obstacles, a tripod with a bunch of wood logs hanging in it and a couple of other contraptions besides the final "flag" rolls up thingy by the time we get to the end.

03-24-14, 10:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Lindsey not at IC"
The CBS caption is "Jeff Probst watches as the two tribes begin the Immunity Challenge"

The Immunity Challenge is run from the Top Right to the Bottom Left of this overall photo:

So unless Lindsey went back to the start mat she should be in the photo of the Solana tribe! Aparri has to sit out probably 2 players (Alexis and Kass I would guess) so Morgan & Alexis must be behind the Solana men. For Aparri I see 3 poles on the ground and Sarah carrying the 4th. For Solana only 1 pole on the ground and Jefra is carrying the other pole.

So it does definitely look like Solana is far ahead but this is just the first obstacle in this long Immunity Challenge.

1. Assemble pole steps
  2. Tribe climbs pole steps to top of platform cube obstacle
  3. Negotiate cubes and Slide down to mat
  4. Entire tribe negotiate log obstacle
  5. One person(?) chops rope or something to release puzzle pieces from hammock/sling
  6. Tribe collects pieces in basket and takes to puzzle
  7. One person(?) assembles puzzle
  8. One person enters combination and opens chest to release tribe flag?

03-24-14, 11:34 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Lindsey not at IC"
excellent deducing, shelly.
I will probably use this as a guideline for the IC explanation in the SOTS.
One thing I noticed is that; 1. there is a bell hanging from the top of the last structure. And what looks like "logs" to me, in the sling/hammock...

I wonder if these are projectiles to use in order to ring the bell.
Or am I just seeing mirages?

03-25-14, 09:42 AM (EST)
26. "RE: Lindsey not at IC"
LAST EDITED ON 03-25-14 AT 12:13 PM (EST)

Those do look like logs or scrolls of some sort in the slings. I don't see any surface on which a puzzle could be assembled after that point (other than on the ground) so I suspect the "logs" are meant for something else, possibly projectiles as you say.

Maybe the "logs" have to be screwed/fitted together in a certain order before they can be used.

I also wonder what the contraption immediately following the "stick tepee" does. It looks like the lower slat might have three openings in it.

03-25-14, 02:18 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Lindsey not at IC"
In front of the chest and mat is a vertical structure. I assume maybe the logs or scrolls go into that vertical structure.

I too noticed that thing that looks somewhat like a bell at the top of the last vertical structure. I thought it might be the counterweight to raise the tribe banner.

Yeah, I noticed those 3 rings in the contraption after the "stick tepee" too. Looks like a knife/machete held vertically on the far left. The pole on the right is connected by a rope to the sling holding the logs/scroll so I'm pretty sure they have to do something that releases the tension on the rope connected to the sling.

03-26-14, 04:59 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Lindsey not at IC"
Also there is a round canister-like thingy on the ground to the left of the vertical structure before the chest and mat. You can see them in the overhead shot and part of the yellow one in the cap above.

03-25-14, 08:08 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Lindsey not at IC"
I remember the RC that they ran during the finale of exile Island, the one that Terry won giving him plenty of food which only to weighed him down on the lilly pads. That challenge involved climbing a wall and while we saw Terry and Aras, Danielle had been completely blurred, photoshopped out of the picture to hide the fact she would beat Cirie in the Fire challenge that ended the penultimate episode. Are there any evidence of such manipulation in that image?

03-26-14, 04:46 PM (EST)
33. "S28E05 "Idol Hands" Reward Challenge"
Survivor Cagayan - Episode 5
"Behind the Scenes of the Challenges"
Promo Video Captures - "Idol Hands" Reward Challenge

Date: 3.25.14

Transcript:

John Kirhoffer: Welcome to Behind the Scenes of the Challenges, Survivor Cagayan. This is Idol Hands, a classic Survivor challenge. To tribes will meet at a battle circle. In the battle circle, one player from each tribe will come in holding in their hand an idol. They'll use their other hand to try to knock the idol out of their opponents hand. When a player knocks the idol out of their opponents hand and it hits the ground, they score for their tribe. The first tribe to six points wins the reward.

_0001
_0002
_0003
_0004
_0005
_0006
_0007
_0008
_0009
_0010
_0011
_0012
_0013
_0014
_0015
_0016
_0017
_0018
_0019
_0020
_0021
_0022

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •