The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S28 ep4"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-17-14, 09:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S28 ep4"
ADVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Spoilers, please do not include spoiler information for future episodes, stick to the episode in question. Thank you.

Remind me again when the super special retro seasonkiller HII enters the game?

The DAWs

Solana (Beauty) Tribe
Alexis Maxwell
Jefra Bland
Jeremiah Wood
L.J. McKanas
Morgan McLeod

Luzon (Brains) Tribe
"Kass" McQuillen
Spencer Bledsoe
"Tasha" Fox

Aparri (Brawn) Tribe
Cliff Robinson
Lindsey Ogle
Sarah Lacina
Tony Vlachos
Trish Hegarty
"Woo" Hwang

Eliminated
J'Tia Taylor (Luzon)
Brice Johnston (Solana)
Garrett Adelstein (Luzon)
David Samson (Luzon)

The Rules

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot in the subject heading.

This is easy, just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote, e.g., "L.J.." Or, if you think this will be a two-boot week: "L.J. & Tony." It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.

This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they are really obvious without actually reading your post.

Other things you want to vote on (who wins what challenge, do HIIs get played, how the Brains will manage to lose the swap), these should go in your post not in your subject line.

2. Reply only to this post.

We like straight vote threads, Yes we do!

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

2b. But to change your vote do reply to your own vote post.

Your new post heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: Jeremiah." Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: Jeremiah & Trish" if you think it will be a two-boot week.

3. This is not a discussion thread do not treat it as such.

Make your case as much as you want. There are plenty of places on the forum to debate the merits of people's arguments, have discussions, have civil and polite disagreements: this is a vote thread.

But please feel free to discuss your vote(s) in your own post, cast all the extra votes you want, make jokes, we are really interested in what you have to say.

4. No graphics.

Unless you insist. If you do include a graphic please make it pertinent to something in this episode. Siggies allowed.

5. Have fun!

Swap Week, Swap Week, Swap Week!!! Time for the Beauties to turn on the game!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eT9ofvwjTKY

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Morgan personofinterest 03-18-14 1
 Sarah kingfish 03-18-14 2
 Jeremiah QuickBen 03-19-14 3
   Not a vote Brownroach 03-19-14 5
 Jefra Brownroach 03-19-14 4
 Jeremiah CTgirl 03-19-14 6
 Jefra dabo 03-19-14 7
 Lindsey tribephyl 03-19-14 8
 Alexis Sheldor 03-19-14 9
 Lindsey Georganna 03-19-14 10
   RE: Lindsey tribephyl 03-21-14 17
       RE: Lindsey Georganna 03-22-14 18
 Vote Tally dabo 03-19-14 11
   RE: Vote Tally Sheldor 03-19-14 12
       RE: Vote Tally Flowerpower1 03-19-14 13
 RE: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vot... kingfish 03-21-14 14
   RE: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vot... dabo 03-21-14 15
       RE: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vot... tribephyl 03-21-14 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

personofinterest 292 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-18-14, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail personofinterest Click to send private message to personofinterest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Morgan"
I am debating between Morgan and Alexis. I am probably overthinking everything, but will Spencer choose to trust the hot girl or the cute girl?

I am guessing that he will trust the cute girl just like LJ did.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-14, 03:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Sarah"
LAST EDITED ON 03-18-14 AT 03:34 PM (EST)

Kingfish theory #2 (unfortunately just as unreliable as KFT#1 - OK, I could say just as reliable. That would be true but very misleading.) says that cops who are as clueless as Sarah are going to the jailhouse now.

This is close between Tony and Sarah.

QuickBen 52 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-19-14, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail QuickBen Click to send private message to QuickBen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Jeremiah"
Boot pick! Tribal swaps make it tough to predict a boot. I'm going to guess that LJ or Jeremiah gets axed as players begin to concern themselves with end game threats. Since LJ has a HII, I'm picking Jeremiah for boot.

If anyone is interested at this late date, I just posted my recap on the Bashers forum. Yes, I am a desperate attention whore. Just like everybody else.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

03-19-14, 05:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Not a vote"
An experienced daw would have included a link. You'll learn...

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

03-19-14, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Jefra"
The blurbs this week make me think nothing much of interest is going to happen. The tribes switch, someone involved in an Ep 1 decision MIGHT be at risk, and one tribe shows off its strength at the IC, which, it turns out, doesn't solely involve strength. (I wondered if it might be the challenge where three tribemembers are laden with successive bags of weights by the other tribe until only one contestant remains standing, but it isn't.)

So I am guessing the IC clue is a red herring and new Solana wins the IC. (After all, the original Brawns have yet to go TC, so they may as well start now.). Based on my "nothing much of interest happens" theory, I'm picking Jefra for the boot since she's kind of inconsequential - her last name is "Bland", for Pete's sake. New Aparri would like to target LJ but they probably fear he has an HII, so they take out his old tribemate instead.

Or not. Morgan is my alternate choice if new Solana goes to TC.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

03-19-14, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Jeremiah"
It makes no sense for the brains+young girls to vote out Jeremiah but his edit last week was so horrible, I think that is just what they'll do.

Alt: Alexis

03-19-14, 06:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Jefra"
Sarah is just too obvious.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

03-19-14, 07:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Lindsey"
I know, I know, waaay off base for the way things have been seeming to turn out. But I'm not sold that the 'brawns' win IC, nor do they evade the boot. Beuties are awesome social players, brains are logical. Brawns need to win challenges. Lindsey is the weakest on Nu-Solana. (And she's an outsider.)

Sheldor 4639 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

03-19-14, 07:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Alexis"
I've been wrong on Brice and J'Tia so I'm probably wrong again this week.

Nu-Solana easily wins "Kicking and Screaming" Reward Challenge

"Meanwhile, a decision made on Day 1 could lead to a castaway's elimination"

I assume that is Morgan and since it says could I'll say it does not.

"the battle for immunity proves which new tribe has the most Brawn"

I'd like to think this is irony and Nu-Solana with 5 Brawns loses the "Gate Keeper" Immunity challenge but Nu-Aparri only has 2 Men vs 4 Men on Nu-Solana should easily crash through the 2 gates faster than Nu-Aparri. Also, Nu-Solana has LJ to help solve the pole maze though LJ struggled with the Vertical Ball Maze and Nu-Aparri has puzzle queen Sarah.

I still think Nu-Aparri will lose the "Gate Keeper" Immunity Challenge. Alexis tries to join the 3-Brains. Morgan joins Jeremiah in wanting Alexis out. Neither the 3 old-Luzon nor 3 old-Solana want to vote out Sarah first to risk a 3-3 tie in the tribe power. So 3-Brains+Jeremiah+Morgan vote out Alexis.

Alt: Jefra as Nu-Solana would vote out LJ and he would play his HII. Nu-Solana votes 3 on LJ and 2 on Jefra.

Georganna 693 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-19-14, 07:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georganna Click to send private message to Georganna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Lindsey"
I agree with Tribe. I think that Solana is going to Tribal Council.

And I think that, after the boots of four Earth and Water (Majority) natives in a row, it is time for a Fire and Air (Minority) type to go. So, there are three candidates: Tony and Cliff (the Sagittarius) and Lindsey (the Aries).

And after he chose Solana, Tribe chose Lindsey.

And, I bet, so did Cliff and Tony ...

G

03-21-14, 08:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Lindsey"
sorry for mis-directing you with the Lindsey vote.
I swear, I didn't know it was Cliff.

I had inclinations, but nowhere near the resolve.
Lindsey was enough of a branch to climb out on.

Georganna 693 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-22-14, 01:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Georganna Click to send private message to Georganna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Lindsey"
LAST EDITED ON 03-22-14 AT 01:07 AM (EST)

I swear, I didn't know it was Cliff ... Lindsey was enough of a branch to climb out on.

Ah, well. Obviously, neither did I. But it appears that I didn't didn't know it with near the resolve that you did (didn't know it). So, while both of us didn't get no cigar, only one of us didn't get no big, bright, shiny X to not go with it. Neither.

But, I swear, I'll do better next time ...

To your golden parachute!
Well-earned and well-worn!
For all that you do, thank you!

03-19-14, 07:58 PM (EST)
11. "Vote Tally"
Jefra - 2
Jeremiah - 2
Lindsey - 2
Alexis - 1
Morgan - 1
Sarah - 1

Sheldor 4639 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

03-19-14, 09:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Vote Tally"
...and not ONE single correct vote this week!

Seems like they may have changed staff in the promo department!

Flowerpower1 4375 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-19-14, 09:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Vote Tally"
Seems like they may have changed staff in the promo department!

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-14, 10:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S28 ep4"
Obviously my Rock-Paper-Scissors method of selection isn't working very good either.

03-21-14, 11:06 AM (EST)
15. "RE: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S28 ep4"
Spock!

03-21-14, 08:44 PM (EST)
16. "RE: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S28 ep4"
Lizard...

poisons Spock.

NEXT!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •