The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor #28 (Brobdingnagianly Bad Blasphemy) Episode #1 East Coast Spoiler Thread."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-26-14, 06:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor #28 (Brobdingnagianly Bad Blasphemy) Episode #1 East Coast Spoiler Thread."
Brawn.

Brains

Beauty.

*rips open envelope*

Name three things which will ultimately have nothing to do with this season.

Shall we break it down? Doing so is the best way to extract all hope, because hope is the greatest of all treasures and therefore you have to throw it away right now because we're heading through the gates and them's the rules. Says so right overhead.

Brawn: put it this way: MB is now attempting to make his money the Mel Gibson way. In fact, no one's sure he has anything to do with this show any more. There isn't a heavyweight in this division because anyone with any degree of brawn whatsoever would have walked in here and knocked this forlorn has-been to the mat, not to mention cold-cocking the manager before reaching for the nearest steel chair. Or high explosive. Really, it's amazing what you can smuggle into a ring.

The show isn't the ratings force it used to be, but that can be partially forgiven because let's face it: nothing is. But it is begging to be taken out. The only question is 'Who's going to have the guts to try it?' And for network broadcast, that leaves out everyone.

But until someone tries, the corpse will continue to stagger while air pumps fake a few breaths. In the meantime, MB will get his cash the old-fashioned way: religion. Pay him or burn forever.

That's in the show contract now. Thought you should know.

Brains: the organ not being used by Jeff, who is really the one running this thing -- into the bedrock. Jeff thought we all forgot about the original idol, so he's giving all the credit to Tyler Perry. So we have the deliberate liar claiming to get his ideas from the lowest common non-entertainment denominator. Gosh, their kids are going to be special. The not-brains behind this outfit have given us a single season featuring the more recent hand grenade and the return of the old landmine. Anyone still want to vote? Oh, and Redemption Island. Because it changes the game. For the worse. But saying that is like being a non-conservative trying to get a word in on Faux. Any word at all. 'Hi, my name is --' and you're wrong. You are so wrong. You could not be more wrong. The simple fact that you're trying to introduce yourself means you have to die now. Only a total traitor to Survivorland would think about speaking at all. A real viewer shuts up and watches. So shut up and watch. You will be watching Redemption Island. For roughly 30% of the total season screen time. Now arrange these tiles in order from 1 to 100. It's a puzzle, and Jeff's ideal viewership wouldn't be able to solve it. We're no longer sure about Jeff.

Three tribes. Fine. Eighteen players, all new mostly because the entire prior player pool went into hiding except for Russhell (who is in Jeff's basement, plotting revenge), no more than 100% recruits because anyone who's ever heard of this game is wrong, wrong, wrong, hold still and let our host reload so he can blindside you again. All votes are blindsides, because Jeff says so. Jeff's blind spot starts directly in front of his face and sadly, that's where the show happens to take place. The show which he has given a concept of dividing by three attributes. Why? Two reasons. One is that Jeff walked by a gaming table once and now he's suing because he invented dragons. Second is that the original concept for this season was also three tribes with certain divisions. Christians, Jews, and Islamics. And they filmed the whole thing. However, the Islamics took F3 and that's when MB noticed what Jeff was doing, so that season no longer exists. Pity, because they took Redemption Island really seriously. That 'nailed to your symbol' endurance challenge? One for the books.

(After that, they tried Democrats, Republicans, and Tea Partiers, but the TPs shut down the production on Day One and refused to play until the other two tribes voted themselves out.)

So we're stuck with this. Multi-style idols, combined challenges, about ten seconds of screen time for most of the players, 'run back -- and down' (hey, just like the path through the gates!), choose a leader plus a weakest because no one can try to get along for more than five seconds by show order and Anti-Darwin Syndrome has the host as a carrier, plus there's an RI challenge coming up where the players will have to tell Jeff whether it's day or night. It's a puzzle. Casting made sure to get three people who couldn't solve it. Someone will signal Jeff on command.

Beauty: is in the eye of the beholder. But we're not allowed to say whether we think this is worth watching any more, at least not to anyone who runs the thing because See Above. Thinking things are anything other than perfect is disloyal. Those who do not go with everything Jeff lies about (and does he even know he's doing it any more?) cannot be tolerated. After all, it's not like we count in any way. Certainly our viewership doesn't matter. Or our opinions. So here's a truth instead.

This? Is not Survivor. Hasn't been for a while now. Never will be again.

And I could live with that. I really could, even with the sheer number of times I've been hurt before. Except for two things.

Tyler Perry likes it.

And Jeff thinks it's a good season.

...right.

Weakness.

Stupidity.

Raw Ugly.

Let what used to be the game begin.

Tonight: Snotlout and Hookfang get sent to Exile Island, search for the hidden idol, and find the Screaming Death instead. Yay! I've been trying to get him out for two seasons!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 And lest we forget: Estee 02-26-14 1
 RE: Survivor #28 (Brobdingnagianly ... Estee 02-26-14 2
 Choose a leader and a victim. Estee 02-26-14 3
   Leader picks the victim Estee 02-26-14 4
   RE: Choose a leader and a victim. personofinterest 02-27-14 95
 Survivor! Flowerpower1 02-26-14 5
 Morgan attempts to lie. Estee 02-26-14 6
 Pre RC/IC... Flowerpower1 02-26-14 7
 RE: Survivor #28 (Brobdingnagianly ... Brownroach 02-26-14 8
 RE: Survivor #28 (Brobdingnagianly ... dabo 02-26-14 9
   RE: Survivor #28 (Brobdingnagianly ... Estee 02-26-14 10
       RE: Survivor #28 (Brobdingnagianly ... dabo 02-26-14 20
       RE: Survivor #28 (Brobdingnagianly ... PepeLePew13 02-26-14 29
           RE: Survivor #28 (Brobdingnagianly ... Estee 02-26-14 33
               RE: Survivor #28 (Brobdingnagianly ... PepeLePew13 02-26-14 34
 RC IC Brownroach 02-26-14 11
 RE: Survivor #28 (Brobdingnagianly ... Brownroach 02-26-14 12
 RE: Survivor #28 (Brobdingnagianly ... Brownroach 02-26-14 13
 RE: Survivor #28 (Brobdingnagianly ... Brownroach 02-26-14 14
   RE: Survivor #28 (Brobdingnagianly ... Estee 02-26-14 16
 Fire-making kit. Estee 02-26-14 15
 RE: Survivor #28 (Brobdingnagianly ... Brownroach 02-26-14 17
 RE: Survivor #28 (Brobdingnagianly ... Estee 02-26-14 18
 Pre RC/IC... Flowerpower1 02-26-14 19
   RE: Pre RC/IC... Estee 02-26-14 21
 RE: Survivor #28 (Brobdingnagianly ... Brownroach 02-26-14 22
   RE: Survivor #28 (Brobdingnagianly ... Estee 02-26-14 24
   RE: Survivor #28 (Brobdingnagianly ... Brownroach 02-26-14 25
 RE: Survivor #28 (Brobdingnagianly ... Estee 02-26-14 23
 RE: Survivor #28 (Brobdingnagianly ... PepeLePew13 02-26-14 26
   RE: Survivor #28 (Brobdingnagianly ... Estee 02-26-14 28
       RE: Survivor #28 (Brobdingnagianly ... Round Robin 02-27-14 92
 RE: Survivor #28 (Brobdingnagianly ... Estee 02-26-14 27
 RE: Survivor #28 (Brobdingnagianly ... Estee 02-26-14 30
 Pre TC drama.... Flowerpower1 02-26-14 31
   I'll tally the votes.... Flowerpower1 02-26-14 44
       Pre RC.... Flowerpower1 02-26-14 53
 TC Brownroach 02-26-14 32
   Votes Brownroach 02-26-14 35
       RE: Votes PepeLePew13 02-26-14 38
       RE: Votes Brownroach 02-26-14 40
 RE: Survivor #28 (Brobdingnagianly ... dabo 02-26-14 36
 RE: Survivor #28 (Brobdingnagianly ... Estee 02-26-14 37
 Garrett: work is too hard Estee 02-26-14 39
 RE: Survivor #28 (Brobdingnagianly ... Estee 02-26-14 41
 RE: Survivor #28 (Brobdingnagianly ... Brownroach 02-26-14 42
   RE: Survivor #28 (Brobdingnagianly ... Estee 02-26-14 43
 RE: Survivor #28 (Brobdingnagianly ... Brownroach 02-26-14 45
 RE: Survivor #28 (Brobdingnagianly ... dabo 02-26-14 46
 Tony hates his entire tribe Estee 02-26-14 47
 A very complicated puzzle Estee 02-26-14 48
   RE: A very complicated puzzle Brownroach 02-26-14 84
       RE: A very complicated puzzle Estee 02-26-14 88
 Next IC Brownroach 02-26-14 49
   RE: Next IC Brownroach 02-26-14 51
       RE: Next IC dabo 02-26-14 55
       Unless... Brownroach 02-26-14 56
   RE: Next IC Estee 02-26-14 54
 I heard a funny joke tonight. Estee 02-26-14 50
   RE: I heard a funny joke tonight. PepeLePew13 02-26-14 59
       RE: I heard a funny joke tonight. Estee 02-26-14 64
           RE: I heard a funny joke tonight. PepeLePew13 02-26-14 72
 RE: Survivor #28 (Brobdingnagianly ... dabo 02-26-14 52
   RE: Survivor #28 (Brobdingnagianly ... Estee 02-26-14 57
 RE: Survivor #28 (Brobdingnagianly ... Brownroach 02-26-14 58
   RE: Survivor #28 (Brobdingnagianly ... dabo 02-26-14 60
 Arizona bans side conversations Estee 02-26-14 61
 RE: Survivor #28 (Brobdingnagianly ... dabo 02-26-14 62
 Post IC #2, pre TC drama... Flowerpower1 02-26-14 63
   RE: Post IC #2, pre TC drama... Estee 02-26-14 66
 RE: Survivor #28 (Brobdingnagianly ... Brownroach 02-26-14 65
 RE: Survivor #28 (Brobdingnagianly ... Brownroach 02-26-14 67
   RE: Survivor #28 (Brobdingnagianly ... Brownroach 02-26-14 68
       TC 2 Brownroach 02-26-14 73
           RE: TC 2 Brownroach 02-26-14 77
   RE: Survivor #28 (Brobdingnagianly ... PepeLePew13 02-26-14 69
       RE: Survivor #28 (Brobdingnagianly ... Estee 02-26-14 71
 RE: Survivor #28 (Brobdingnagianly ... Estee 02-26-14 70
 RE: Survivor #28 (Brobdingnagianly ... Estee 02-26-14 74
 TC #2... Flowerpower1 02-26-14 75
   RE: TC #2... personofinterest 02-27-14 96
 Weirdest tribe ever? Estee 02-26-14 76
 RE: Survivor #28 (Brobdingnagianly ... dabo 02-26-14 78
   RE: Survivor #28 (Brobdingnagianly ... Flowerpower1 02-26-14 86
       RE: Survivor #28 (Brobdingnagianly ... dabo 02-27-14 91
 About my opening post. Estee 02-26-14 79
 RE: Survivor #28 (Brobdingnagianly ... Brownroach 02-26-14 80
 Garrett Blindsided! Flowerpower1 02-26-14 81
   RE: Garrett Blindsided! Estee 02-26-14 83
 Bashers thread prediction Estee 02-26-14 82
   hIghQ dabo 02-26-14 85
       RE: hIghQ Estee 02-26-14 87
 RE: Survivor #28 (Brobdingnagianly ... Sheldor 02-26-14 89
   RE: Survivor #28 (Brobdingnagianly ... Estee 02-26-14 90
   RE: Survivor #28 (Brobdingnagianly ... personofinterest 02-27-14 97
 Looking back... PepeLePew13 02-27-14 93
   Agree dabo 02-27-14 94
       RE: Agree CTgirl 02-27-14 98
           RE: Agree Brownroach 02-27-14 99
               RE: Agree CTgirl 02-27-14 100
                   RE: Agree Brownroach 02-27-14 101
                       RE: Garrett's Idol CTgirl 02-27-14 102
                           RE: Garrett's Idol Brownroach 02-27-14 103

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

02-26-14, 06:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "And lest we forget:"
LAST EDITED ON 02-26-14 AT 06:17 PM (EST)

1. Bash because you care. Also because at this point, you are hitting a bounceback clown. It never listens, it never even notices, but watching the hot air escape is fun!

2. The concept? Simpsons Big Brother did it. We are so far past the bottom of the original barrel as to say this as truth: someone decided ripping off Alison Grodner was a good idea.

Find the Jordan in this cast. Worse, spot the Jeff. Now locate your barf bag, because you're going to need it.

3. Two. Hours.

...well, it's a good warmup for the 2016 debates.

02-26-14, 09:04 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Survivor #28 (Brobdingnagianly Bad Blasphemy) Episode #1 East Coast Spoiler Thread."
Is it just me, or are the first group of confessionals mostly out to induce hate on first sound?

And that's not even counting Jeff.

02-26-14, 09:07 PM (EST)
3. "Choose a leader and a victim."
Oh, look, Brains picked the Expos killer. Can't he be both?

02-26-14, 09:16 PM (EST)
4. "Leader picks the victim"
Morgan, Trish, Garrett. Because hot can't be trusted, you volunteered me, and I'm afraid of midgame, respectively.

The excuses fly early. As do the ousted, who get a helicopter ride into their camps. Time to screw the tribe!

Extra rice or idol clue. Brains takes the clue. Trish gets rice. Morgan opts for clue. Two people are full of themselves to overflowing. Guess who.

Garrett finds the idol. One of three, collect them all. Morgan searches, but runs out of time as the others arrive and wonder where she is. Commercial.

Bored now.

personofinterest 292 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-27-14, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail personofinterest Click to send private message to personofinterest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
95. "RE: Choose a leader and a victim."
"Can't he be both .."

Yes. Yes, he can.

Flowerpower1 4375 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-26-14, 09:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Survivor!"
Here we go, thanks so much for posting this thread, Estee! I love to read your takes! DEAD on, my friend!

Let what used to be the game begin....

Once again, Survivor is taking TV in a new direction...

Brain tribe with average IQ of 130, uses their intellect , Spencer gets first Confessional then David, then Tess, cunning and ruthless

Beauty tribe, cheerleader etc, I was an NFL cheerleader, froma guy I usually get what I want, Fashion model, then pagaent girl...Morgan, Jeremiah, Jefra

Brawn, Cliff R 18 years in the NBA
Sarah, mixed martial arts, and police officer
Tony, police officer this game should be easy, knock on wood

Brawn, vs Brain vs Beauty

Tasha, I am super smart I have what it takes to win
Beauty girl,
Dreadlocks girl
Brawn guy skinny...I will be one of the best to ever play this game...

They are now arriving...

I am so excited to start S I can hardly stand it I am so competetive, Trish says

Beauty comes in and Dreadlocks get s the conf the girls were all in the front, oh look at us

Jefra has conf about nerds coming in in the helicopter

Welcome says Jeff. Brought in at 3 of the things needed to win the game of Survivor...brawn, beauty, brains. Girl in black, says they are beauty

Spencer says we are the nerds, they are the brawn. Tony says they are going to stomp on beauty and on smarts

Test your ability to draw on all three...now each tribe has to size each other up by looking at them, LJ is picked, based on looks. You are to represent the hot tribe.

Brawn...they pick Sarah. ASks trish, why Sarah, she's confident, she'll get the job done

Brain: They ask David to lead them. Kass, why david, I personally don't trust a man in a suit but we will go with that.

The leaders are now to decide who is the weakest in your tribe, Now being the leader is not what you want to be in. LJ picks Morgan, says that he picked her because

Morgan is hot, and I trust cute more than I trust Hot, says LJ in conf

Sarah says this is a real sucky position, and names Trish. Trish you were the first person to speak up to her, if that 's how she feels that's how she feels

David picks Garrett to go back, that is a surprising choice, focusing on the last 2/3'ds of the game....based on what's good for now or later. He's build like a mack truck , makes sense to get rid of him in conf.

It's not TC, you are not out of the game, you are going on a chopper, get to camp early and make a decision that will effect the tribes later, good luck, they leave.

Rest of you, maps to your new home, you are Solana, beautyies,
Brawn: appari
Brains: Luzon

Get started on building shelter, it could be a wet season, good luck

Cut to the helicopter. Garrent in conf: to be separated from the group, it sucks, David pats me on the back and sends me, that's BS...reads the mail, help yourself or help your tribe, if help tribe, be given a second bag of rice, if you help yourself, given a clue to the HI...

If people see my body I was valedictorian of my class...see him hunt. Find the place wehere water is falling
Garrett wants David out of the game.

Trish, she was the oldest and thinnest, wasn't surprised it was me...oh CRAP, when I saw that note I have to make a decision, for me or for the team...she's been divorced but maybe I need to be, but at the same time, I've always been a team player, I am passing up the idol...got more rice, hope I don't regret it.

Morgan at camp, I was surprised I got voted off first, mayber LJ was tempted, I hold grudges big time, see her get the clue for the idol, I guess I am a selfish person but if I get it it will be a huge game changer...

See Garrett, it's down by the water fall, these games of hide and seek arenot my expertise...See him tossing over rocks, feels it on the bottom of the water, and he's found it! BOOM! I will keep it for myself, me having it will put me in a really strong position, I will do everything in my power to get rid of him.

Cut to Morgan looking in rocks on the shore, she is climbing up on rocks on the beach, and then her tribe comes and Jeremiah has conf that she is no where to be found, very suspicious....I hope I am not outed for finding the HII, or I could be going home for sure....

02-26-14, 09:31 PM (EST)
6. "Morgan attempts to lie."
'See that starting equipment? I got that for you!'

Partial falling for it. But only partial.

She has a natural Baywatch run. How?

Beauties working overtime to prove themselves. Fire. That'll help.

Trish tells Brawn about her choice. Happy tribe believes her. Doesn't understand her, wouldn't have done it, but...

Cliff's secret dies. Took longer than I thought it would.

Tony tries to hide his cop status from Sarah -- who is one herself. Way to alienate your built-in ally...

David has made his only athlete hate him. Consistency!

Amazed by all the starting supplies given out here. We're five Rewards in on Day One. How will Morgan explain that?

Nuclear engineering does not do much for bamboo. Who knew?

02-26-14, 09:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Pre RC/IC..."
Recap: Garrett found the HII, Trish opted for the extra rice, and Morgan never found the HII and her tribe came and found her missing...

Beauty day 1....They are wondering where Morgan was, it was obvious where I was...I'm done...Wonder what decision she had to make...she could lie, I picked the fishing stuff over comfort...I fooled them. Now I have to be sly about it...there is a tide pool and a ton of crabs over there...LJ, says she is way to calm and collected for someone that is voted out, she already has an HII, or she already has a clue, she can be the hot girl with a grudge.

Brice: She's a scorned girl, Brice says I wouldn't have voted you out, just so you know...
Morgan: Me and Brice made a connection, right now he has my back we will see what happens
Alexis: People don't think anything of us because we were labeled beauties...see them making fire, they have it, just like Boston Rob showed all of them how to do....

Alexis: we can kick but out here, wer are doing it1

Brawn: Sarah goes up to her and hugs her,
Trish becaise I was already seen as being the weakest, I had to get myself back on equal terms with them and she tells them the decision that she had to make...gave you the rice, they rewarded her.

Tony says if I was Trish, in conf< there would only be one bag of rice and 1 idol in my pocket

Lindsay says in conf: we will dominate. Cliff says he works in management, but Woo knows who he is, no one else seems to know, Cliff tells them he played in the NBA. To tell you the truth they don't seem to care, they are looking at me as not Cliff Robinson, just one of their tribe mates.

Sarah says that Tony is a cop...Sarah asks him, he says no, I am in construction...Tony says in conf he didn't tell them because they would give me too much credit, so I had to lie. Sarah tells him that she is a cop, but he still lies. Sara says she can't trust him so he has to go asap.

Brain: They all come and hug him. Spencer says that what I heard he picked Garrett I thought it was a terrible move. Garrett tells them about he found water in the waterfall...JTia says she is a nuclear engineering and knows how to build a shelter...I am the smartest one here in conf...starts bossing them all around, ...

Tasha says J'Tia took the leadership role, she comes across confrontational and bossy in conf. See her bossing the guys around
Spencer says in conf: she is an engineer and can build the shelter, she has the bossy ness of the leader, but she doesn't have it all here (in the head)...See Kass questioning her, she is confiding in David she's bossy and she doesn't want to do anything, she barks orders...

David in confL points out her faults, she's just too much...Tasha sits on the bamboo that they have on the structure and it collapses....they are exasperated with J'Tia.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-14, 09:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Survivor #28 (Brobdingnagianly Bad Blasphemy) Episode #1 East Coast Spoiler Thread."
LAST EDITED ON 02-26-14 AT 09:33 PM (EST)

n/m

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-14, 09:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Survivor #28 (Brobdingnagianly Bad Blasphemy) Episode #1 East Coast Spoiler Thread."
I guess they got extra helpings of dumb flakes for breakfast just before heading out to play.

02-26-14, 09:35 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Survivor #28 (Brobdingnagianly Bad Blasphemy) Episode #1 East Coast Spoiler Thread."
It's the breakfast of Marlins champions!

02-26-14, 09:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Survivor #28 (Brobdingnagianly Bad Blasphemy) Episode #1 East Coast Spoiler Thread."
It is the most important meal of the day.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-14, 09:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Survivor #28 (Brobdingnagianly Bad Blasphemy) Episode #1 East Coast Spoiler Thread."
I'd like to kick his #####. Not only is he a Loria Lackey as the Expos lost their team, but his current team gave us a defective Josh Johnson last year.

Off with David's head.

02-26-14, 10:02 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Survivor #28 (Brobdingnagianly Bad Blasphemy) Episode #1 East Coast Spoiler Thread."
Unfortunately, under the idiot RI rules, you have to stake him and cut off his head. (Lemon in the mouth is optional.)

02-26-14, 10:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Survivor #28 (Brobdingnagianly Bad Blasphemy) Episode #1 East Coast Spoiler Thread."
I see a few monitor lizards on the island. They'll eat anything, won't they?

02-26-14, 09:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RC IC "
First place gets fire making kit. Second place gets flint. Third place gets zip.

02-26-14, 09:38 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Survivor #28 (Brobdingnagianly Bad Blasphemy) Episode #1 East Coast Spoiler Thread."
Brawn is in the lead

02-26-14, 09:39 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Survivor #28 (Brobdingnagianly Bad Blasphemy) Episode #1 East Coast Spoiler Thread."
LAST EDITED ON 02-26-14 AT 09:39 PM (EST)

Beauty in second place so far

02-26-14, 09:39 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Survivor #28 (Brobdingnagianly Bad Blasphemy) Episode #1 East Coast Spoiler Thread."
Brains are sucking big time.

02-26-14, 09:42 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Survivor #28 (Brobdingnagianly Bad Blasphemy) Episode #1 East Coast Spoiler Thread."
Jeff's verbal attacks are getting extreme here -- but to be fair, the Brains are Ulonging it up right now.

Blazer power!

02-26-14, 09:40 PM (EST)
15. "Fire-making kit."
'We have so little budget left after Perry's consultant fee, we are making you play for pieces of wood. As a Reward. Having fun yet?'

First prize: One dollar per year for a million years.

02-26-14, 09:42 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Survivor #28 (Brobdingnagianly Bad Blasphemy) Episode #1 East Coast Spoiler Thread."
LAST EDITED ON 02-26-14 AT 09:44 PM (EST)

Beauty wins, Brawn in very close second, brains didn't even have a chance

02-26-14, 09:43 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Survivor #28 (Brobdingnagianly Bad Blasphemy) Episode #1 East Coast Spoiler Thread."
LAST EDITED ON 02-26-14 AT 09:44 PM (EST)

Beauty first.

Brawn second.

Brains somewhere in the vicinity of Palau.

02-26-14, 09:44 PM (EST)
19. "Pre RC/IC..."
Recap: Morgan has it out for LJ and is in with Brice. LJ is onto Morgan
Trish earns brownie points with everyone, Tony lies to Sarah and she knows it and so wants him out asap.
Everyone hates the bossy bit, J'Tia, who thinks she's smarter than anyone on the brains tribe, and hasn't lifted a finger.

Challenge arena...come on in, guys! see them arrive...first IC...manuever a cart thru an obstacle course, get 3 chests, then dissassemble the cart put through a barricade then put it back together, solve puzzle.

Playing for Immunity, this is what you covet, first 2 tribes win immunity...loser TC. Playing for reward, fire making kit, if you don't have fire, you need it, second tribe to win, gets flint...first kit is kindling and such....in a big basket (:-D)

Here they go, getiting the keys, at key, Beauty is first, then Brawn then Brain, all have first chest and moving to second chest...Cliff got second ring, then Brice then Spencer..., Cliff has 3rd key, then Beauty's, then Brain...Brawn has 3rd chest...then Beauty's, then Brain. Big lead for Brawn tribe. Taking abport the cart....hear J"Tia screaming orders...Beauty's working together well. Brains are taking the longest to figure this out, Beauty tribe is through, disaster for the brain tribe, crack a chest and puzzle pieces falling apart...all over the place, an absolute falling apart of a tribe 3 days in to the season.

Brawn tribe already into the puzzle, beauty's working, brain tribe, brains they have , have evaporated...Beauty's working on second section. One of the worst performances in the history of survivor....here David telling them they are doing fine...Neck and neck with Brawn and Beauty....David tells them this is going to be our best move right here. Beauty tribe is finished 2nd section, same with Brawn, Brains have to double time it....Beauty down to 4...Beauty is down to 2 pieces, and the Beauties win....and Brawn is second, Brain no where close to finishing and will lose their first tribe member.

Jiffy gives the HII to Morgan and to Lindsay. Jeremiah gets the basket, and Tony gets the flint...see J'Tia, David leads them away...

David seems really rational and supportive so far while J'Tia is a bossy, Bit...so far.

02-26-14, 09:45 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Pre RC/IC..."
Yeah, David 'seems' rational... :p

02-26-14, 09:49 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Survivor #28 (Brobdingnagianly Bad Blasphemy) Episode #1 East Coast Spoiler Thread."
LAST EDITED ON 02-26-14 AT 09:50 PM (EST)

David wants to get rid of Garrett, as a threat. Kass wants J'Tia out. Kass tells J'Tia how she feels.

02-26-14, 09:52 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Survivor #28 (Brobdingnagianly Bad Blasphemy) Episode #1 East Coast Spoiler Thread."
Is this supposed to be Jeff's class on why you always blindside? If so, the drama factor is somewhat low.

02-26-14, 09:53 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Survivor #28 (Brobdingnagianly Bad Blasphemy) Episode #1 East Coast Spoiler Thread."
Garrett wants David out. He's reassuring J'Tia. He, J'Tia and Tasha will vote for David. Now he needs to convince Spencer. But Spencer thinks David may have the idol.

02-26-14, 09:50 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Survivor #28 (Brobdingnagianly Bad Blasphemy) Episode #1 East Coast Spoiler Thread."
David wants to get rid of Garrett because David is thinking about Day Thirty-Nine.

Wonder how he thinks he's getting there without any tribal challenge wins.

02-26-14, 09:55 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Survivor #28 (Brobdingnagianly Bad Blasphemy) Episode #1 East Coast Spoiler Thread."
Hmmm. It's not very often you see plain ol' grass on 'Survivor'. Usually it's all jungles, rocks or beaches.

02-26-14, 09:56 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Survivor #28 (Brobdingnagianly Bad Blasphemy) Episode #1 East Coast Spoiler Thread."
They're running out of Philippines.

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-27-14, 04:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
92. "RE: Survivor #28 (Brobdingnagianly Bad Blasphemy) Episode #1 East Coast Spoiler Thread."
That's impossible. There are about 7000 of the damn things. They'll run out of ratings first.

02-26-14, 09:55 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Survivor #28 (Brobdingnagianly Bad Blasphemy) Episode #1 East Coast Spoiler Thread."
So basically, anyone who wanders off alone for five seconds has the idol. Except the guy who had an hour by himself.

...what?

02-26-14, 09:59 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Survivor #28 (Brobdingnagianly Bad Blasphemy) Episode #1 East Coast Spoiler Thread."
Jeff: 'The Survivor Gods are speaking.'

And they want you to shut up.

31. "Pre TC drama...."
Well, I guess the Luzon tribe are the Luzer tribe...

Brains, day 3...J'Tia is second guessing their performance. Guys say that we can't underestimate the other tribes. Tasha has conf: we are book smart but when it comes to this we are dumb...Kass and David are saying, Tasha did some bad stuff. David says he would like to get rid of Garrett, because he doesn't know what put him on the brains tribe and that scares me...Kass says that she wants J'Tia, and in conf: she says that Garrett is our strongest guy and is a work horse, but J'tia is dead weight so let's send her home...

Kass tells J'tia that she is leaning toward her, you don't pull your weight around camp...she tells her well I pulled my weight in the challenge and Kass told her that's because you rested for 3 days...Kass told her the truth, and J'Tia then in confessional cries and says that she hopes she hasn't ruined my chances. J'tia then talks to Tasha, and she tells her that you rubbed some the wrong way...

Garrett says that you are fine, I am not lying to you...Garret is trying to convince her to vote out David. Garrett says I could care less about her being bossy, David is very intelligent and he's a schemer and he already wants me gone....gArrett has got tasha and J'tia and talking to Spencer...

Spencer and Garrett are walking and Spencer asks him about Idol clues...Garrett asks if David has been going off looking...

Spencer in conf: I keep seeing David and Kass walking around, so I am thinking if J'Tia is a pain in the #####, so let's just vote her out, so if they have the idol, and use it, we are still ok

Garrett in conf: w/o question David is such a huge threat, I hope Spencer comes around, we'll see what happens...

TC: Light the torch, dip it in and get fire...part of the ritual of TC, fire represents your life, when it's gone, so are you, will be the case for one of you...Spencer jumping around froma spider...

first few days, J'Tia...already smiling, why do you want to talk to me tonight, because Kass told me she wants to vote me out, I am an engineeer, I had a big plan for the shelter, it fell on it's side, I was bossy...

David said she came out strong it was going well, until it didn't
I am a nuclear engineer, my plan did n't work, I am bummed about it, I am always open to suggestion, I want us to succeed as a tribe
David: you picked Garrett as the weakest in the tribe, I stepped up, because this is a game
Garrett: it sucked, it happened 3 minutes in...Garrett says he trusts his team, he isn't going anywhere, David, says, yes, not tonight...(it's pouring rain)
J'Tia...said he was looking down to the end, you don't want it to be you, then who? she says, David. David says that's what you do when you think you are going to be voted out....
Spencer: Yes, it's all about how we are going forward, who do we vote out to get ahead, it's all about who do you trust.

Kass votes first
David votes J'Tia: in the real world I may hire you, but here, not tonght
Jiffy reads the votes:

Jiffy is soaked!
A thunder storm is wicked...Jiffy looks like a drowned rat...cut to commercial

02-26-14, 10:16 PM (EST)
44. "I'll tally the votes...."
LAST EDITED ON 02-27-14 AT 08:48 AM (EST)

Jiffy tallys the vote:

J'Tia
David
J'Tia
DAvid
David
David

Unbelievable...he says...Kass looks at Spencer

Hopefully tonights vote will point this tribe in the direction they need to go, now you get fire in the form of flint.

David has no regrets,
no hard feelings to any of them, I consider my self the luckiest person in the world

J'Tia asks if anyone has any suggestions

Gerrett says that the point of Survivor so far was to vote David out, but now I am not having fun, manual labor is n't fun. When I gamble Food and vegetables are brought to me, I want to play Survivor to outwit and outplay, but I don't want to do it here. See Garrett and Spencer talking ahead, voting out Kass,

Garrett

Kass says TC was interesting. All I thought was I am number 3 for someone, the girls aren't going to break up and the boys are not going to break up, so where does that leave me...I am not 100% with them, I have no allegience right now, it's game on as long as it's not me...

See Brawn...Cliff and Woo taking boat out. Cliff saying me and Woo couldn't wait to take the boat out and do some fishing...Cliff likes Woo, Batman had Robing, Cliff has Woo...laughs, take your wing man and do what you have to do to take care of business and we see them tip the boat over...laughing, they had to tip the water out of it, so Tony comes to help...

Sara says that Cliff is a very likeable guy, has charisma, I'd say he is the most likeable guy on our team. Tony says I don't care what Cliff does, but the rest of the tribe LOVE him...Tony understands this is a game, but he needs to know what is going on.
Woo says, our fist mission....fail!

Beauty's: Brice says it's beautiful day here, but alot of people playing dumb here, Morgan is playing dumb...Jefra...Brice says she is dumb.
Morgan says she could reel in Jeremiah if she wanted to...
Brice says that Jeremiah is drooling over Morgan, I can facilitate him being with her...he wants to be the brains of the operation...Brice tells Jeremiah that we need to stick together to Jeremiah and Morgan. I am playing this game!

The girls are gathering wood...Trish comes over with an arm full of wood, While Lindsay is standing there. Lindsay in conf says that Trish asks her to get wood, and she argues why me? Lindsay says Trish needs to chill out, can't stand her voice, bossy, can't stand her...
Trish goes to Tony, Lindsay is just down there and is kissing Cliff's #####...Tony says I have your back...I trust her, she's genuine...you are a sweetheart, be strong out here....Tony says Trish and I are walking on egg shells...Tony is building a spy shack, he is going to be here listening to what they have to say....he's looking for big talk. My main target is Cliff. In order to take over the pride I have to kill the big guy. I have more brains than brawn, little do they know. Meanwhile his little spy shack is a teepee of palm fronds that are very obvious....really? This ought to be good!

02-26-14, 10:29 PM (EST)
53. "Pre RC...."
So at Brains it's Garrett, Spencer, Kass vs. J'Tia, Tasha
Beauty's: Brice thinks Morgan and Jeremiah are with him
Brawn: Tony likes Trish, Trish does'nt like Lindsay, Lindsay doesn't like Trish, but everyone loves Cliff, except Tony. Cliff's wingman is Woo.

Challenge...looks like it is the run out to sea to retrieve the puzzle peices and bring back and solve the puzzle challenge. It's an immunity challenge. He takes back the idols. Immunity back up for grabs, swim out to large cage, find four large fish traps, pullout via a door, swim them back, solve puzzle, immunity and also for reward, first to finish wins a large fish kit, nets, worms, luhrs, pans, oil, salt pepper, knives. The seconf tribe wins a smaller fish kit. Sitting out Cliff and Brice.

Go...All swimming well together....all must get to cage before you can climb over. Brains have to wait for J'Tia....Brawn is first to get everyone over....now they are working on the cage. Now must untie the knots to release the front gate. All 3 tribes taking turns to untie knots, get gates released then get fish traps out. Beauty has cage door open, Brain was last tribe out but now picked up some time....this is an exhausting challenge as there is alot of weight in the traps. Brains are doing well led by Garrett...they are back first. Brawn has lost alot of momentum, Beauty tribe has not made any progress. A huge advantage for Brain....Brawn is now up. J'Tia is doing the puzzle....Alot of people bleeding, Tony's foot. Sara solving puzzle for brawn, and then beauty is still in the water....Sarah has the first peice for the Brawn tribe, J'Tia has first piece. Beauty's still not there. J'Tia is struggling. Beauty is there now...Sarah has 2 peices left. Brawn tribe wins Immunity and reward. J'Tia only has one piece. LJ now has 2 pieces. J'Tia is starting to panic, J'Tiea is starting to pull away....Sarah says are they still working on their puzzle? I think I am on the wrong tribe....Beauty wins Immunity and reward, now for the second time in a row, Brains will vote somebody out...

J'Tia, your body language says it all, usually I am very good at puzzles but failed. Looks like J'Tia is a goner...

So, I suppose that the shot of the beauty's bringing the boat to shore is from a more distant episode then. Brice will most likely be the first one voted out of their tribe. And, there is no RC, the haystack and burlap bag challenge? When is that going to be? Next ep?

32. "TC"
J'Tia says she knows she's in trouble. David says J'Tia came on strong.
J'Tia pleads her case. David says he picked Garrett as weakest out of haste, but that Garrett is not leaving tonight. J'Tia announces that David is getting voted out. Spencer is still a question mark.

David votes J'Tia

Votes: (and we break for a commercial!)

02-26-14, 10:04 PM (EST)
35. "Votes"
Je Tia
David
J'Tia
David
David
David

David out.

02-26-14, 10:07 PM (EST)
38. "RE: Votes"
David trying to channel Lou Gehrig in his final words.

Good riddance.

All is right with the world again.

Michel can now stop hyperventilating into a paper bag and enjoy the rest of the season.

02-26-14, 10:09 PM (EST)
40. "RE: Votes"
Kass was the other person who voted for J'Tia.

Next morning: Garrett says he is not having fun "surviving". They are talking about removing Kass next. But then Garrett and Spencer approach Kass to be a final three alliance. Kass is more or less amenable -- takes a page from Sandra: "as long as it's not me."

02-26-14, 10:06 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Survivor #28 (Brobdingnagianly Bad Blasphemy) Episode #1 East Coast Spoiler Thread."
LAST EDITED ON 02-26-14 AT 10:07 PM (EST)

Well, shucks. Way David was overthinking the game he had the potential to outMarty Marty, watching him slowly lose his grip would have been so much fun.

Guess it's back to ruining baseball.

02-26-14, 10:06 PM (EST)
37. "RE: Survivor #28 (Brobdingnagianly Bad Blasphemy) Episode #1 East Coast Spoiler Thread."
David leaves -- and RI is not mentioned. A million Canadians cry out in orgasm.

He claims to have done nothing wrong. Again.

02-26-14, 10:08 PM (EST)
39. "Garrett: work is too hard"
Garrett is waiting for the casino to bring him free drinks. He forgot that he has to lose a million dollars first.

02-26-14, 10:11 PM (EST)
41. "RE: Survivor #28 (Brobdingnagianly Bad Blasphemy) Episode #1 East Coast Spoiler Thread."
Cliff's a good teammate!

Wow. No one saw that coming.

02-26-14, 10:11 PM (EST)
42. "RE: Survivor #28 (Brobdingnagianly Bad Blasphemy) Episode #1 East Coast Spoiler Thread."
LAST EDITED ON 02-26-14 AT 10:19 PM (EST)

Brice is complaining on the Beauty tribe: "Jeremiah is drooling over Morgan." Brice fancies himself the "wingman" that can accomplish a connection between them. It already seems clear that this will end badly.

02-26-14, 10:15 PM (EST)
43. "RE: Survivor #28 (Brobdingnagianly Bad Blasphemy) Episode #1 East Coast Spoiler Thread."
I'm sensing Morgan will not work well with any surviving Brains members if she makes the merge.

02-26-14, 10:16 PM (EST)
45. "RE: Survivor #28 (Brobdingnagianly Bad Blasphemy) Episode #1 East Coast Spoiler Thread."
LAST EDITED ON 02-26-14 AT 10:17 PM (EST)

Tony is building a "spy shack" (to the strains of pseudo James Bond music), the better to eavesdrop on tribemates. Ah, memories of Bo...

02-26-14, 10:17 PM (EST)
46. "RE: Survivor #28 (Brobdingnagianly Bad Blasphemy) Episode #1 East Coast Spoiler Thread."
I am so rooting for the Boston-Joisey Connection right now.

02-26-14, 10:17 PM (EST)
47. "Tony hates his entire tribe"
Phase one: stakeout.

Phase two: invent evidence.

Phase three: if rigged trial fails, kill everyone.

Don't our police officers make you feel so safe?

02-26-14, 10:24 PM (EST)
48. "A very complicated puzzle"
They need to count to twelve.

I don't like J'Tia. Why? Because I'm Kindle-commenting tonight and her name is a major pain to type. Is that petty enough to get me on the show?

02-26-14, 11:07 PM (EST)
84. "RE: A very complicated puzzle"
Her name IS a pain to type -- always having to switch panels to find the apostrophe. And just what letter is that apostrophe replacing anyway? I really wanted her to get booted just to eliminate that annoyance.

02-26-14, 11:15 PM (EST)
88. "RE: A very complicated puzzle"
And to think, that was before we really knew her.

HTML tagging is worse. So many switches...

02-26-14, 10:26 PM (EST)
49. "Next IC"
LAST EDITED ON 02-26-14 AT 10:29 PM (EST)

Swim out to cage, jump over wall, find fish traps, bring them back...blah blah blah

And reward! A fish catching and cooking kit! Second place gets a line and lure .

Cliff and Brice sit out.

Brawn in the lead...

Beauty in second, brains in third....

But everyone is doing well...

Brawn and Brains retrieving the traps...they are heavy... Garrett is leading the Brains

Brain is ahead, beauty is faltering..

J'Tia doing puzzle for Brain, Sarah for Brawn

Sarah finishes... Brawn wins!

02-26-14, 10:28 PM (EST)
51. "RE: Next IC"
LAST EDITED ON 02-26-14 AT 10:29 PM (EST)

Beauty is catching up thanks to LJ

Beauty wins second immunity!

Brains must vote out another member.

Probably J'Tia, methinks....

02-26-14, 10:35 PM (EST)
55. "RE: Next IC"
Probably J'Tia

I'm thinking... nobrainer.

56. "Unless..."
they just vote out Kass. Their general stupidity would seem to predict that course of action. The idea of keeping Kass earlier may have been misdirection.

02-26-14, 10:31 PM (EST)
54. "RE: Next IC"
Something that bothered me: not a hint of medical attention for two bad cuts. Jeff's current attitude towards injury is 'evacs are dramatic'.

That's going to bite him. Or would if not for that bloody contract.

02-26-14, 10:28 PM (EST)
50. "I heard a funny joke tonight."
Brains tribe!

02-26-14, 10:38 PM (EST)
59. "RE: I heard a funny joke tonight."
Braaaaaaaaaaains!

02-26-14, 10:41 PM (EST)
64. "RE: I heard a funny joke tonight."
The Walking Dumb

02-26-14, 10:52 PM (EST)
72. "RE: I heard a funny joke tonight."
Stick a knife into each of their brains. I'm done with this tribe, now renamed the Brainless Tribe.

02-26-14, 10:29 PM (EST)
52. "RE: Survivor #28 (Brobdingnagianly Bad Blasphemy) Episode #1 East Coast Spoiler Thread."
Brawn and Beauty Win Brainfood Rewards!!!

Braindamage back to TC.

57. "RE: Survivor #28 (Brobdingnagianly Bad Blasphemy) Episode #1 East Coast Spoiler Thread."
We have a ridiculous amount of time on the clock here. What else is going on?

Oh. Tony thinks there's an idol clue in the basket.

...and he's right.

Oh, for...

...wasn't the olive oil bad enough?

02-26-14, 10:37 PM (EST)
58. "RE: Survivor #28 (Brobdingnagianly Bad Blasphemy) Episode #1 East Coast Spoiler Thread."
Tony felt a lump. It was huge. "I needed this!"

Oh get your minds out of the gutter, it was just the hidden immunity idol.

02-26-14, 10:39 PM (EST)
60. "RE: Survivor #28 (Brobdingnagianly Bad Blasphemy) Episode #1 East Coast Spoiler Thread."
That was a gutterly kiss to the idol.

02-26-14, 10:40 PM (EST)
61. "Arizona bans side conversations"
Tasha vetoes!

02-26-14, 10:40 PM (EST)
62. "RE: Survivor #28 (Brobdingnagianly Bad Blasphemy) Episode #1 East Coast Spoiler Thread."
Flag on that play.

02-26-14, 10:41 PM (EST)
63. "Post IC #2, pre TC drama..."
Back at camp Luzer...

see a snake...whoops we are brawn camp...Victory is sweet...Sarah is the puzzle queen. Sarah says he sliced her finger right open. that's the brawn tribe...They have olive oil, sea salt...he is looking for a clue in the basket...he opened up the tackle box, he found the clue...this is what it looks like. The ocean offers life...in the water, tied to something solid...he knows where it is, in the pond behind the camp, and he knows there it is, tied to a log...he has found it....this is huge, I needed this...he kisses it, I don't need to tell anyone about it, I want to sneak attack them, so no one will know about it, he puts it on and says I am king of the jungle!

Luzer camp: Garrett: J'Tia screwed up the whole challenge so she is the best option to send home tonight...Garrett says should we figure out what to do as a group? Garrett is asking Kass, do you have any opinion? She says J'Tia, she backstroked, there wasn't any contribution to anything...they are all talking together, Spencer adds we do need to win. Garrett agrees. Tasha:in conf: I still want to talk to people...Garrett doesn't want to have to talk behind each others back. Tasha said in confessional that she would rather backstab and play the game of Survivor...Garrett says he doesn't want to do that anymore...Tasha says this is like the least strategic game I have seen. Garrett is not the leader of this tribe, he lays around, he's always hungry and now he doesn't want to play the game...get out of here, if you don't want to play it as it is played.

Basically Garrett wants to take backstabbing off the table and just discuss it in an open group...Tasha in conf tells him to pound sand...

02-26-14, 10:43 PM (EST)
66. "RE: Post IC #2, pre TC drama..."
But pounding sand is too much work!

02-26-14, 10:42 PM (EST)
65. "RE: Survivor #28 (Brobdingnagianly Bad Blasphemy) Episode #1 East Coast Spoiler Thread."
Tasha is being an incomprehensible pain, dithering about "playing the game." Obviously she doesn't want J'Tia to be voted out. She seems to be trying to turn the tables on Garrett. We'll find out after the commercial break.

02-26-14, 10:46 PM (EST)
67. "RE: Survivor #28 (Brobdingnagianly Bad Blasphemy) Episode #1 East Coast Spoiler Thread."
Kass suggests to Tasha they flip the game. Perhaps things are not looking so good for Garrett...

02-26-14, 10:47 PM (EST)
68. "RE: Survivor #28 (Brobdingnagianly Bad Blasphemy) Episode #1 East Coast Spoiler Thread."
However, J'Tia has now dumped out all their rice onto the fire...

02-26-14, 10:54 PM (EST)
73. "TC 2"
Garrett wanted Kass to know they were willing to work with her.

J'Tia is pissed that Garrett seems to be in control.

Kass says that everyone is paranoid.

Tasha says her game is being "stifled."

They are arguing about what the alliances are.

The Brains are truly The Idiots.

J'Tia votes Garrett
Spencer votes J'Tia

J'Tia
Garrett
J'Tia
Garrett
Garrett

Garrett is out.

02-26-14, 10:56 PM (EST)
77. "RE: TC 2"
Jeff says this is the oddest tribe he's ever seen. (Understate things much?)

No wonder Garrett said later that he would not have put himself on this tribe (or however he phrased it).

02-26-14, 10:48 PM (EST)
69. "RE: Survivor #28 (Brobdingnagianly Bad Blasphemy) Episode #1 East Coast Spoiler Thread."
This is the Brains tribe?

Bye bye, rice. All dumped into the fire by J'Tia.

02-26-14, 10:52 PM (EST)
71. "RE: Survivor #28 (Brobdingnagianly Bad Blasphemy) Episode #1 East Coast Spoiler Thread."
Brandon and J'Tia: intellectual equals.

02-26-14, 10:50 PM (EST)
70. "RE: Survivor #28 (Brobdingnagianly Bad Blasphemy) Episode #1 East Coast Spoiler Thread."
I think I found Jeff's class on always blindsiding.

The issue: the real lesson is not to be Garrett.

Or J'Tia, because she just showed all the intellect and maturity of -- Brandon.

So. Rice dump. That just happened.

Dear gawds. Tribal death.

So the other lesson is 'shut up or the crazy person will trash your food.'

And Jeff blasts them for setting her off.

Would he like to massage her shoulders?

02-26-14, 10:55 PM (EST)
74. "RE: Survivor #28 (Brobdingnagianly Bad Blasphemy) Episode #1 East Coast Spoiler Thread."
So if any American nuclear plant ever goes up, we can presume J'Tia had a bad date.

They just kept the person who destroyed their food supply from spite. Again: ...what?

02-26-14, 10:55 PM (EST)
75. "TC #2..."
Brains day 6: J'Tia: So my tribe sat me down, we were reveiwing your file, you have to go...in conf. Tasha says it's not just about today, it's about the next 3 days. Spencer, like the Survivor genious he is, he decided we were going to have an open forum...now we have to babysit these girls and make sure they go home. Tasha says to Kass, you do realize we could flip this game right here...Tasha says she needs to be top dog, why can't i be top dog in conf? See J'Tia in camp...she is in the shelter...Tasha tells Kass today is the only day we have the numbers...Kass says you shouldn't leave J'Tia alone in the shelter...see her looking in the basket, she takes the rice and pours it into the fire...all of it....Kass asks who poured rice on the fire? They ask her is ti all gone, and Garrett says it's all gone...Garrett admits that there is no more rice, I have had such a hard time so far, now this brings me to rock bottom...Kass says in conf: how did we come to make the brains, what was the criterea. I was going to go to her and flip the tribe, but then she does this, I can't align with someone that does that...

TC #2: Spencer what happened: after the challenge we had an open forum ab0out the vote out, which is not what you do in Survivor...Garrett said, no, let's just all talk right here, why? Jiffy says? J'Tia wanted to hurt Garrett so she threw the rice in the fire, not my best moment. Tasha says we were heading down the wrong track. There is a reason that blindsides work, it's not that they are fun, it's that they are effective...at this point Garrett says she is going home...painting me in a negative light is very unfair...

Kass says that Garrett was so paranoid, he left her and now the rice is all gone. Tasha says, Jeff, I feel like my game is stifled. Garrett says that Tasha is upset because that J'Tia is her closest ally.

They are all arguing....it's out that Garrett, Spencer and Kass are in an alliance...Garrett says that Kass came to Spencer and I...When J'Tia failed at the puzzle it became clear that is what we do...

Garrett says that we just needed to split you 2 up, to Tasha.

Garrett votes J'Tia
J'Tia votes Garrett
Spencer votes J'Tia: The fact that ;you are a nuclear engineer is genuinely very, very scarry...

Vote tally:

J'Tia
Garrett
J'Tia
Garrett
Garrett

THAT WAS GREAT!!!!

Spencer is rubbing his head! Spencer says, who wants to welcome me to the bottom...Kass says, it's not so bad!

Jiffy says if there is anything good that came out of tonights survivor, it's that you are learning to play the game!

02-27-14, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail personofinterest Click to send private message to personofinterest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
96. "RE: TC #2..."
Spenser is right ... scary indeed!

02-26-14, 10:56 PM (EST)
76. "Weirdest tribe ever?"
Or just the dumbest?

02-26-14, 10:57 PM (EST)
78. "RE: Survivor #28 (Brobdingnagianly Bad Blasphemy) Episode #1 East Coast Spoiler Thread."
Arizona, take off your rainbow shades
Arizona, have another look at the world

Played himself right out of that game.

02-26-14, 11:11 PM (EST)
86. "RE: Survivor #28 (Brobdingnagianly Bad Blasphemy) Episode #1 East Coast Spoiler Thread."
And, wasn't Garrett the one that made himself a student of the game and studied it and studied it. What a LUZER! That was perfect.

02-27-14, 00:05 AM (EST)
91. "RE: Survivor #28 (Brobdingnagianly Bad Blasphemy) Episode #1 East Coast Spoiler Thread."
Been awhile since I've watched any poker shows, but right now I'm wishing they would bring back Celebrity Poker. Jennifer Tilly would totally own this mook.

02-26-14, 10:59 PM (EST)
79. "About my opening post."
One down, two to go.

02-26-14, 10:59 PM (EST)
80. "RE: Survivor #28 (Brobdingnagianly Bad Blasphemy) Episode #1 East Coast Spoiler Thread."
Aftermath: Garrett left his HII at camp. He is really embarrassed. I should think so.

Preview: Tony admits to Sarah that he is a cop.

02-26-14, 11:00 PM (EST)
81. "Garrett Blindsided!"
GAWD, that was a great one. What an arrogant dude...so happy that they turned on him! And, with the idol in his pocket...YES! Now, how long will it take Brawns to boot Tony with the idol in his pocket.

Next time on Survivor: Tony is looking for an ally....tells Sarah: I have been a cop for the last 13 years,
While everyone else is just hanging on, see all the rain and water logged people
Jefra: I feel like I am living in a survivor nightmare

Garrett: I was so blindsided and I left a hii hidden at camp that I didn't even bring because I was so sure of what was going to happen tonight. It's really really embarrassing.

That was a surprisingly good episode! Tit for tat, Garrett. Karma for David.

02-26-14, 11:06 PM (EST)
83. "RE: Garrett Blindsided!"
LAST EDITED ON 02-26-14 AT 11:07 PM (EST)

I just want to see J'Tia use nuclear engineering to make rice appear out of the air. Garrett was an idiot, but give me the idiot I can manipulate over the time bomb ticking in the shelter.

02-26-14, 11:03 PM (EST)
82. "Bashers thread prediction"
Things stupider than the Brains tribe.

It'll be a very short thread.

02-26-14, 11:08 PM (EST)
85. "hIghQ"

02-26-14, 11:13 PM (EST)
87. "RE: hIghQ"
Point taken.

Sheldor 4639 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

02-26-14, 11:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
89. "RE: Survivor #28 (Brobdingnagianly Bad Blasphemy) Episode #1 East Coast Spoiler Thread."
Just finished reading all of the posts here and laughing out loud. You all are SO funny!! Great running commentary on tonight's episode. Jaw Dropping ending!! Garrett's people reading skills from playing poker were not working; must have been the lack of food!

02-26-14, 11:24 PM (EST)
90. "RE: Survivor #28 (Brobdingnagianly Bad Blasphemy) Episode #1 East Coast Spoiler Thread."
Garrett demonstrated why poker players fear online tables with newbies who go all-in on every hand because they can. There is no strategy against insane.

Also, he's an idiot.

02-27-14, 12:43 PM (EST)
97. "RE: Survivor #28 (Brobdingnagianly Bad Blasphemy) Episode #1 East Coast Spoiler Thread."
I concur. I logged in last night thinking that I would throw a comment in here or there, but I guess I belong on this season's brains tribe because I could not keep up!

Many thanks to Estee and FlowerPower!

02-27-14, 10:28 AM (EST)
93. "Looking back..."
To me, this was a stellar premiere episode, one that should be emulated in all future seasons if possible.

- Got to know pretty much everyone on all three tribes; even when some didn't speak much, we got to know where they fit in their tribes.
- Tough challenges that highlighted who were strong and weak in both physical and mental aspects.
- The concept of forcing the tribes to pick a leader and then have that leader designate someone as the "weakest" and have that weaker person go to camp and make a decision whether to go for the clue or to give the tribe extra rice worked very well here.
- A good look at tribal dynamics and line-drawn-in-sand divisions.
- Mocking catfights (particularly Trish and Sarah and later Lindsey).
- Batsh!t-crazy moment courtesy of J'Tia.
- Comedic gold moments, especially when Cliff and Woo were together and in the boat.
- The obligatory Baywatch beach jog.
- Legit idol searches, no Hantzesque hand-outs.
- Blindside that the recipient didn't see coming but a source of schadenfreude for the audience.
- Complete blindside that neither the recipient nor the audience saw coming.
- All-new cast.

02-27-14, 10:57 AM (EST)
94. "Agree"
On all counts! Particularly the last.

Add:
- HII albatross strikes again! One player searching for (but not finding) HII sets in motion one set of tribal dynamics, another player not searching for HII sets in motion another set of tribal dynamics. One player so intent on keeping and hiding his ace in the hole implodes his own game even in the midst of a dizzying wreck of a tribe that should have worked in his favor.

If the Brained tribe keeps at it like this they will soon be history. Chess kid is looking good as a new Denise.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-14, 12:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
98. "RE: Agree"
Great summary Pepe, I totally agree.

I wonder who will find Garrett's HII assuming that it is in his bag and not buried. I thought for sure he was being set up to be a quitter down the road. I didn't see him going home until the tribal!

Best part: a bootlist hasn't been spoiled yet so we can conjecture and work together to figure out each week's boot!

02-27-14, 01:32 PM (EST)
99. "RE: Agree"
I think production removes any effects left at camp by a bootee pretty quickly. Plus I think they are not permitted to rifle through others' belongings.

But technically that idol is now out of play, so they can immediately plant another one. Especially since no one even knew Garrett had found it.

02-27-14, 07:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
100. "RE: Agree"
*waves to Brownroach* Glad to see you back this season!

Hmm, I know that people have worn clothes that blindsided Survivors have left behind but you're right, producers probably went and reclaimed the idol before they left tribal council. Too bad though, that would be a "first" for Survivor to let the idol go "finders keepers!"

02-27-14, 10:35 PM (EST)
101. "RE: Agree"
Great to see you too CTgirl! Hope you're enjoying life in Mass! (Though unfortunately it makes it difficult for peepmeets now )

You're right about the discarded clothing, I forgot about that. But I think in those cases the person brought most of their stuff with them to TC, just left behind one thing -- a hat or a tee-shirt or socks, whatever. In some cases I seem to recall that the item was actually bequeathed to another contestant.

02-27-14, 10:54 PM (EST)
102. "RE: Garrett's Idol"
Jim Early posted this on Facebook but didn't say which interview this came from:

Question: You left the hidden Immunity Idol back at camp instead of taking it to Tribal Council. Did anybody else know you had found it, and if so, do they know where it’s at?

Garrett Adelstein: No and no. I kept that a secret from everybody. … When you’re on a tribe with other very intelligent, capable Survivor players, they know what you’re doing right before Tribal. They’re waiting for you to go look for it. There was a healthy amount of skepticism that if anybody had the Idol, it would have been me. You run a very real risk of grabbing the Idol right before Tribal and bringing it. With that being said, it’s Survivor. If you’re not gonna bring your Immunity Idol to Tribal Council, I’m not really sure what the hell you’re gonna do with it. Obviously, it’s a tough thing now. Given where I thought my position in the game was before Tribal, I obviously thought the chances of me going home were very close to zero. That’s why I chose not to take that risk. It’s a decision I’m regretful of.

Question: You hid your Idol back at camp, which means the only way somebody else on the Brains tribe can find it is if they accidentally stumble upon it?

Garrett Adelstein: Now we’re sort of getting into the nuances of Survivor rules. I think what’s gonna happen is production is going to dig it up and rehide it. I think, depending on the season, that sometimes changes. But no one would find it if production didn’t do something with it.

02-27-14, 11:41 PM (EST)
103. "RE: Garrett's Idol"
So it sounds like he did bury it. I think his estimation as to what production would do is correct. Essentially it's as if no one found it to begin with.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •