The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"*Who will be next?*"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

HECObug 137 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-19-04, 11:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HECObug Click to send private message to HECObug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"*Who will be next?*"
LAST EDITED ON 04-19-04 AT 11:13 PM (EST)

Hey who do ya'll think will be next leave AI?! Will it be the red headed cutie, the pretty islander.... Who do you think is the next to leave!!?? For me.... Its red head!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: *Who will be next?* Skeery Klown 04-19-04 1
   RE: *Who will be next?* HECObug 04-19-04 2
       RE: *Who will be next?* Skeery Klown 04-19-04 3
           RE: *Who will be next?* HECObug 04-19-04 4
 RE: *Who will be next?* broodgal 04-20-04 5
   RE: *Who will be next?* shedevil 04-20-04 6
       RE: *Who will be next?* JOSHIDOL 04-20-04 7
       RE: *Who will be next?* pheeann 04-20-04 10
 RE: *Who will be next?* managerr 04-20-04 8
 RE: *Who will be next?* unitabackup 04-20-04 9
   RE: *Who will be next?* shedevil 04-20-04 11
       RE: *Who will be next?* JOSHIDOL 04-20-04 12
           RE: *Who will be next?* shedevil 04-20-04 13
               RE: *Who will be next?* JOSHIDOL 04-20-04 14
                   RE: *Who will be next?* shedevil 04-20-04 15
                       RE: *Who will be next?* JOSHIDOL 04-20-04 16
                           RE: *Who will be next?* shedevil 04-20-04 17
                               RE: *Who will be next?* JOSHIDOL 04-20-04 18
                                   RE: *Who will be next?* shedevil 04-20-04 19
                                   RE: *Who will be next?* presgrl9 04-20-04 22
                                       RE: *Who will be next?* shedevil 04-20-04 23
           RE: *Who will be next?* toddE 04-20-04 20
               RE: *Who will be next?* shedevil 04-20-04 21
                   RE: *Who will be next?* HECObug 04-21-04 25
       RE: *Who will be next?* HECObug 04-20-04 24
 RE: *Who will be next?* kerawal 04-21-04 26
 RE: *Who will be next?* xfrankiex 06-27-04 27
   RE: *Who will be next?* dabo 06-27-04 28

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Skeery Klown 24 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-19-04, 11:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Skeery%20Klown Click to send private message to Skeery%20Klown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: *Who will be next?*"
I dont think he is a true red head like me but..............
with barry manilow working with them a lot longer than anyone else i think it will be a good week
and red will go anyways
nuff said

04-19-04, 11:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HECObug Click to send private message to HECObug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: *Who will be next?*"
I agree... Not to be rude but do you always say...nuff said?

Skeery Klown 24 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-19-04, 11:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Skeery%20Klown Click to send private message to Skeery%20Klown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: *Who will be next?*"
looks that way huh

nuff said

04-19-04, 11:26 PM (EST)
4. "RE: *Who will be next?*"
OKIE DOKIE THEN....

broodgal 79 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-20-04, 00:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail broodgal Click to send private message to broodgal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: *Who will be next?*"
I think Jon will go but Jasmine probably will go instead.

shedevil 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-20-04, 01:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shedevil Click to send private message to shedevil Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: *Who will be next?*"
LAST EDITED ON 04-20-04 AT 04:13 PM (EST)

If the votes are cast on talent then I think it would be one of these 3:
1. Diana
2. John
3. Jasmine

JOSHIDOL 275 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-20-04, 09:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JOSHIDOL Click to send private message to JOSHIDOL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: *Who will be next?*"
Any of your choice of 3 is fine with me. Does anyone know what each one may be singing. I saw Bary Manilow on Jimmy Kimmel show. I think he said Fantasia was doing a gospel version of "Its a Miracle". So I would predict she will be doing some screeching tonight. Jimmy Kimmel asked him about the Red Head kid and Barry's response was "well he has heart". So I wonder if Red has been having trouble with the Manilow tunes.

pheeann 101 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-04, 01:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pheeann Click to send private message to pheeann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: *Who will be next?*"
I agree, except my order would be John, then Diana, then Jasmine. And I hope we're right. Between Jennifer, George, Fantasia or LaToya, any of them would do us proud.

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-20-04, 09:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: *Who will be next?*"
Supposedly, Barry Manilow chose their songs for them, which I actually like. I think Jon should go, Diana or Jasmine, will end up being the victim. Jon's fanbase will dial frantically after the near scare last week. I will probably split my voting time between Diana, Jasmine, and Jennifer in order to do my part to balance things out. (Dependent on performances)

unitabackup 175 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-04, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail unitabackup Click to send private message to unitabackup Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: *Who will be next?*"
I WOULD say Big Red but since the JPL votes are up for grabs I'm going to estimate that 50% of them will go to Big Red.

I'll vote for the ones that continuously sing like they're singing in a junior high jamboree.

04-20-04, 02:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shedevil Click to send private message to shedevil Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: *Who will be next?*"
>I WOULD say Big Red but
>since the JPL votes are
>up for grabs I'm going
>to estimate that 50% of
>them will go to Big
>Red.
>
>I'll vote for the ones that
>continuously sing like they're singing
>in a junior high jamboree.
>

I'm hoping that the JPL fans will be mad at John Stevens for getting to stay and will do the opposite and vote for someone else.

04-20-04, 02:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JOSHIDOL Click to send private message to JOSHIDOL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: *Who will be next?*"
That makes sense becasue in all actuality I would be mad at John Stevens and cast my votes towards someone else. Like I said Jasmine, Diana or John S. if any of them go, thats fine. then I hope it will be Fantasia the following week. American Idol is going to do a special show on the Final 5.
So what songs do you think they are doing tonight and who will do them?

04-20-04, 02:35 PM (EST)
13. "RE: *Who will be next?*"
>That makes sense becasue in all
>actuality I would be mad
>at John Stevens and cast
>my votes towards someone else.
> Like I said Jasmine,
>Diana or John S. if
>any of them go, thats
>fine. then I hope it
>will be Fantasia the following
>week. American Idol is going
>to do a special show
>on the Final 5.
>So what songs do you think
>they are doing tonight and
>who will do them?

I know that if I was voting for JPL and he was my favorite, I sure wouldn't give Stevens a vote. I think the best out of the ones still there are:
J-Hud, Latoya, George, Fantasia and Diana in that order.
The rest are just a waste of time to me. I have no idea what they may sing, I don't even have a guess, because I don't know that many songs by BM. I love "Mandy" though.

04-20-04, 02:44 PM (EST)
14. "RE: *Who will be next?*"
I really think if John or Diana or Jasmine screws up tonght, they will go because there are not as many contestants to choose from so even if those high school kids wear their fingers down, they still won't come up with enough to let them stay.
Mandy is a nice song but a guy would have to sing that one, don't you agree???

04-20-04, 02:53 PM (EST)
15. "RE: *Who will be next?*"
Yes I think it would be best for a guy to do "Mandy", a girl could but it might be a little controversial.

04-20-04, 02:57 PM (EST)
16. "RE: *Who will be next?*"
Can't you just hear John Stevens singing Mandy??? Dog will be howling everywhere. How can his parents sit in the audience week after week and suffere the torture. I wonder who will get to do At the Copa, watch it will be Diana so she can run around screaming and jump into the audience and high five a few people. Ugh!!!

04-20-04, 03:00 PM (EST)
17. "RE: *Who will be next?*"
You know, I could totally see that happening with Diana and John, I don't know what Diana can do, or what she needs to do to get the peeps on her side. I do think she's talented but I don't think she's ready for this.

04-20-04, 03:33 PM (EST)
18. "RE: *Who will be next?*"
She has no charisma or stage presence. Exactly like John S. I think she use to be one of Randy's favorites but now it is quite obvious that Fantasia can do no wrong with him. Gee, he went abit far and Paula too after her laat week's performance. When Paula stood up and said "Academy Award performance", that made me mad becasue they always emphasize this is a singing competition.

04-20-04, 03:48 PM (EST)
19. "RE: *Who will be next?*"
I am with you on everything you said. You're right in Randy & Paula's eyes Fantasia can do no wrong, but aren't they the two who thought Leah was so fantastic?

presgrl9 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-20-04, 06:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail presgrl9 Click to send private message to presgrl9 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: *Who will be next?*"
>She has no charisma or stage
>presence.

Are you really serious!? Although I don't think she has the best voice, she is the ONLY one I really see as an idol, possibly Latoya. That's the main thing Diana has going for her is her stage presence!! She works the crowd, with the exception of last week, and usually chooses upbeat tunes to get the crowd into it, which has worked for her up until the last week or two. I think she did the ballad simply to prove she did have to be a "cutesy" high schooler attempting a mediocre high school musical. She missed a couple of crucial notes, but the girl has some lungs and definately proved to be she doesn't have to be "cutesy pageant queen" to belt out a song, despite the bad song selection everyone it sick and tired of hearing.

In my opinion, Diana has the most stage presence of anyone in the competition, and that will get her further than people predict.

My prediction of the bottom three: Jasmine, Diana and Jennifer...Diana and Jennifer will be neck and neck for the next slot, but Jasmine is gone unless she pulls off an unbelievable performance.

Jennifer doesn't have quite the fan base, she's very comprable to Diana in fact, and if she screws up, she will exit before Diana. The ONLY reason I don't think John S. will go, is because I couldn't imagine what could be a better theme for him other than Barry Manilow. It will sound almost identical to last week, but I think he will pull it off...dammit!!

04-20-04, 06:59 PM (EST)
23. "RE: *Who will be next?*"
In my opinion comparing Jennifer to Diana is like comparing beer (Diana) to champagne (Jennifer.) Also I think a big part of stage presence is making contact with the crowd, Diana doesn't. (walking through the crowd slapping hands doesn't mean there is a connection). She performs like she is in a recording studio all alone. The only thing she proved by doing a ballad is that she doesn't do it very well, at least not that song, it was a lot worse than a few flat notes. It was bad from start to finish.

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-20-04, 05:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: *Who will be next?*"
I can't believe I'm agreeing with someone named JoshIdol, because--well, let's just say I'm not a big Gracin fan. Still, the bottom three at this point are Jasmine, Diana and John. However, I don't think Jennifer will last much longer. In fact, I think it will be between Jennifer and Diana this week, since Jasmine has Camille's fan base and there are only two males left to vote for, a big benefit for John. John is definitely the worst singer left, but I bet he lasts for three more weeks.

04-20-04, 06:30 PM (EST)
21. "RE: *Who will be next?*"
I don't think Jennifer is going anywhere just yet. Jasmine may have Camille's votes but that can only take her so far. I guess only time will tell.I think Jasmine has already packed her bags. Let's say hell freezes over and Jennifer does go home this week, she will walk out a winner, she will get a recording contract.

04-21-04, 00:35 AM (EST)
25. "RE: *Who will be next?*"
Jennifer is good I like her powerful voice... I think it will be down to her, LTL and Fan.-(eventhough I dont like her!!)

04-20-04, 07:03 PM (EST)
24. "RE: *Who will be next?*"
Finally another Simon fan!!

kerawal 52 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-21-04, 00:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kerawal Click to send private message to kerawal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: *Who will be next?*"
Latoya London!!!!!!

xfrankiex 1 desperate attention whore postings

06-27-04, 05:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail xfrankiex Click to send private message to xfrankiex Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: *Who will be next?*"
LAST EDITED ON 06-27-04 AT 05:12 PM (EST)

HEY DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO ENTER FOR AMERICAN JUNIORS??? PLEASE REPLY ON HERE OR EMAIL: PIRATEGURL@EPALS.COM

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-27-04, 09:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: *Who will be next?*"
Is American Juniors back? Last I heard it had been dropped.
http://www.realitytvworld.com/index/articles/story.php?s=1647

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •