The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BOTH TRIBES MOVE - NEUTRAL CAMP - PICS INCLUDED"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Conspiracy Jim 198 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-07-01, 11:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Conspiracy%20Jim Click to send private message to Conspiracy%20Jim Click to check IP address of the poster
"BOTH TRIBES MOVE - NEUTRAL CAMP - PICS INCLUDED"
There is much discussion regarding who the Ambassadors will be and which camp the new tribe will use, etc. Aja Steel has numerous vidcaps which should help us figure this out. Here they are below...

The above pics seem to be of Ogakor packing up, obviously getting ready to move their camp. You can see the idol hanging behind Amber in the second picture so we know that this is prior to the merge and any challenge.

In the above two pics we can see that the Merge Map is in the hands of Tina, so once again we know that at a minimum, it is Ogakor that moves. This also tell us that the Merge Map is the location of the camp site that Ogakor is heading to (my reasoning for this is that everyone is packed up and ready to go) and not a place of Ambassador metting.

The above two pics seem to be of Kucha either breaking down their camo, in preparation for the move, or changing the tent to incorporate more tribesmen.

It is a safe assumption using the above pics and the information we have from the Australian tour company, that both sides move to a neutral site. This is better than what was done in season 1.

Why the pic of Jeff.

Conspiracy Jim

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: BOTH TRIBES MOVE - NEUTRAL CAMP... velourqueen 03-07-01 1
   RE: BOTH TRIBES MOVE - NEUTRAL CAMP... MDSkinner 03-07-01 2
   RE: BOTH TRIBES MOVE - NEUTRAL CAMP... Conspiracy Jim 03-07-01 3
       RE: BOTH TRIBES MOVE - NEUTRAL CAMP... colbysincharge 03-07-01 4
           RE: BOTH TRIBES MOVE - NEUTRAL CAMP... bondt007 03-07-01 5
               RE: BOTH TRIBES MOVE - NEUTRAL CAMP... mistofleas 03-07-01 6
               RE: BOTH TRIBES MOVE - NEUTRAL CAMP... packback01 03-07-01 7
                   RE: BOTH TRIBES MOVE - NEUTRAL CAMP... SurvivorBlows 03-07-01 13
                       I stand corrected packback01 03-07-01 14
               how is the location of the camp imp... wendyp 03-07-01 9
       RE: BOTH TRIBES MOVE - NEUTRAL CAMP... aymelek 03-07-01 12
 RE: BOTH TRIBES MOVE - NEUTRAL CAMP... mistofleas 03-07-01 8
   RE: BOTH TRIBES MOVE - NEUTRAL CAMP... JustD 03-07-01 10
       RE: BOTH TRIBES MOVE - NEUTRAL CAMP... mistofleas 03-07-01 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

velourqueen 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-07-01, 03:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail velourqueen Click to send private message to velourqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: BOTH TRIBES MOVE - NEUTRAL CAMP - PICS INCLUDED"
>The above two pics seem to be of Kucha either breaking down their camo, in preparation for the move, or changing the tent to incorporate more tribesmen.

If Nick is the Ambassador, then he would be packing up his stuff for the overnight trip. He is the only one from Kucha that we see packing -- it looks like a back pack to me in the picture. We do see plenty of members from Ogakor packing their belongs.

So, I am not convinced that they are moving to a neutral camp. We can say that Ogakor moves, but I'm not so sure about Kucha.

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-07-01, 03:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MDSkinner Click to send private message to MDSkinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: BOTH TRIBES MOVE - NEUTRAL CAMP - PICS INCLUDED"
I would agree. there is not nearly enough evidence to show that Kucha is moving. It appears that the pic of Rodger could be him doing a number of things, but most likely he is somehow getting there tent ready for more people, or fixing it in some way or another. It does not seem likely to me that he would spend the time doing that sort of thing if Kucha was moving somewhere, though he may need to use some of the materials if they are, so who knows. But as I say, it does not seem like a guarantee that Kucha will be moving just yet. More evidence and I will agree, but this is insufficient to make that assumption.

Conspiracy Jim 198 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-07-01, 03:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Conspiracy%20Jim Click to send private message to Conspiracy%20Jim Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: BOTH TRIBES MOVE - NEUTRAL CAMP - PICS INCLUDED"
You would agree that Roger is breaking down the "house". Now this must be to either move entirely or to make it larger. There have also been pics of Kucha with their own map. This lends more proof to believing that both teams move. You might think that Kucha's map is used for Nick to find his way to the other teams site but then why would everyone in Ogakor be oacking up prior to the pic of Tina looking at the map. Also in season 1 Sean and Jenna had their own "private" dinner (Come on Jenna, just admit you guys had sex!!!)with food and alcohol. This time everyone is shown having a toast with some bottle of something. Just seems more logical that both teams moved, are settling in, and are provided the bottle of whatever to celebrate the new tribe and new site. Plus we have the Barramundi Camp info from the Australian Tour group. It specifically reads three different camps (Kucha, Ogakor and Barramundi!!!).

Conspiracy Jim

colbysincharge 71 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-07-01, 04:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail colbysincharge Click to send private message to colbysincharge Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: BOTH TRIBES MOVE - NEUTRAL CAMP - PICS INCLUDED"
dont forget the pink bathing suit (Lisabeth) at ogakor. There is a vidcap with a pink bathing suit in the shot where Jerri is "loading" her bongos onto her backpack, she is NOT unloading her stuff.
Colby, at kucha, and Lis, at ogakor, may well be the ambassadors; therefore Nick is loading to move.
Perhaps neither would budge and move to the other camp, and the third option would be to move to a neutral site. Especially, since they have 'run out' of fish at their sites.

bondt007 3413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-07-01, 04:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bondt007 Click to send private message to bondt007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: BOTH TRIBES MOVE - NEUTRAL CAMP - PICS INCLUDED"
Help me out here... how is the location of the camp important to choseing a bootie. I don't mean any offence here (to this thread), but how will the camp location, which can not be varified, help ?

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-07-01, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: BOTH TRIBES MOVE - NEUTRAL CAMP - PICS INCLUDED"
>Help me out here... how is
>the location of the camp
>important to choseing a bootie.
> I don't mean any
>offence here (to this thread),
>but how will the camp
>location, which can not be
>varified, help ?

I'll help. This thread is about the merge itself and where they will end up, not about who gets the old heave ho this week. Not all of the spoilers are about who goes next.
Does that help?

*I like the number 333...it's only half as evil.

packback01 3 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-01, 05:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail packback01 Click to send private message to packback01 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: BOTH TRIBES MOVE - NEUTRAL CAMP - PICS INCLUDED"
The real reason is that it is a question in the Fantasy Outback game. People are looking for those Roo Pellets.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-01, 08:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: BOTH TRIBES MOVE - NEUTRAL CAMP - PICS INCLUDED"
Actually, it's a SurvivorMarket question -- and has been for a few weeks now, likely long before it was a roo pellet question -- aren't those created weekly? (not that I'm saying SurvivorMarket is where they got the idea, but if they had, given their history, I certainly wouldn't expect them to acknowledge it)

packback01 3 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-01, 08:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail packback01 Click to send private message to packback01 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "I stand corrected"
Yes the Fantasy Outback questions change weekly. Either way, I believe much of the interest is due to these contests.

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-07-01, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "how is the location of the camp important to choseing a bootie. "
Well this could be important because it will show who is a worker and who is a slacker. It also will show who is cooperative and put the new Merged group in perspective and who is just nagging and sticks to their own people. I think if someone (COlby, Tina And Keith) are helpful and act like the new group has been one the whole time it will show them favorable. Where if Jerri has her take charge attitude like she did before if may offend some of the others.

Even though it is every person for themselves in the challenges you need to show that you can live and work with anyone.

aymelek 1220 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-07-01, 06:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aymelek Click to send private message to aymelek Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: BOTH TRIBES MOVE - NEUTRAL CAMP - PICS INCLUDED"
LAST EDITED ON 03-07-01 AT 06:29 PM (EST)

If you look at the picture of Rodger "breaking down the camp" you clearly see Colby in the background, with his hat on. Unless he's Ogakor's Ambassador--highly unlikely though. And you can also see Ogakor's green tent in the background right in front of Colby. I don't think Kucha moves; like they said, they're just enlarging the place for 5 more people. In the wine-toasting shot, looks like maybe Kucha's shelter in the background? That's reaching a bit though.

The map Tina is reading could be a map to the Ambassador's site because maybe she was picked to be the Ambassador for Kucha.

03-07-01, 05:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: BOTH TRIBES MOVE - NEUTRAL CAMP - PICS INCLUDED"
In the picture of everyone toasting , there are two poles in the background (yellow and purple). Have those been discussed yet? I haven't seen anything about them yet. I know that neither camp had poles that color, so this could indicate a new site.

Also in the picture with Jerri and Alicia (and what looks to be the top of Rodgers head) and the one right below it, there is an obvious orange flag in the background. Now where would they get that if not from an entirely new location? So many things point to a 3rd camp (Barramundi or another name) that I think they have time for a RC as well as immunity.

Then finally, is it possible that the wine or whatever they are drinking is from an RC and the person who won is sharing with everyone?
These are just a few of the things that wander around in my brain and if I don't let them out occasionally, they start to rearrange the furniture!

JustD 9 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-01, 05:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JustD Click to send private message to JustD Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: BOTH TRIBES MOVE - NEUTRAL CAMP - PICS INCLUDED"
>In the picture of everyone toasting
>, there are two poles
>in the background (yellow and
>purple).

>Also in the picture with Jerri
>and Alicia (and what looks
>to be the top of
>Rodgers head) and the one
>right below it, there is
>an obvious orange flag in
>the background

Yep, I just brought this up in another thread, where it's probably going to get hopelessly buried... http://community.survivorblows.com/boards/cgi-bin/dcboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=797&forum=DCForumID2&omm=57

I think the poles in the background are blue & green, tribe colors...

Who knows...
D

03-07-01, 05:35 PM (EST)
11. "RE: BOTH TRIBES MOVE - NEUTRAL CAMP - PICS INCLUDED"
Thanks for pointing me to the right thread. I was trying to figure out if I had seen anything on it before (when I was typing it, the words sounded familiar) but when I searched for the thread, I got lost.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •