The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #27: Bloody Hell: Episode #14 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-15-13, 11:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #27: Bloody Hell: Episode #14 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Tyson wins.

That's not spoilers. That's not inside information of any kind. That's just common editing sense.

There. I just saved you three hours of your life.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Previously on Survivor...... Flowerpower 12-15-13 1
 RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #... dabo 12-15-13 2
 Pre RI truel.... Flowerpower 12-15-13 3
   RE: Pre RI truel.... byoffer 12-15-13 6
 RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #... PepeLePew13 12-15-13 4
   RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #... JessicaRN 12-16-13 49
 RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #... dabo 12-15-13 5
 RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #... PepeLePew13 12-15-13 7
 RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #... PepeLePew13 12-15-13 8
   RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #... PepeLePew13 12-15-13 9
       RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #... dabo 12-15-13 11
 Tina is back in the game... Flowerpower 12-15-13 10
 RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #... PepeLePew13 12-15-13 12
   RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #... PepeLePew13 12-15-13 13
       Tribal Council vote... PepeLePew13 12-15-13 15
           RE: Tribal Council vote... michel 12-16-13 42
 Tyson wins Immunity Flowerpower 12-15-13 14
   RE: Tyson wins Immunity jbug 12-16-13 50
 RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #... PepeLePew13 12-15-13 16
 TC boot is.... Flowerpower 12-15-13 17
   RE: TC boot is.... dabo 12-15-13 18
 RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #... PepeLePew13 12-15-13 19
 Final IC pending... Flowerpower 12-15-13 20
   RE: Final IC pending... PepeLePew13 12-15-13 21
 F4 Tribal Council PepeLePew13 12-15-13 22
 Tyson winner, Monica and Gervase no... Flowerpower 12-15-13 23
 Woo! dabo 12-15-13 24
 Jury preparation, Breakfast buffet? Flowerpower 12-15-13 25
   RE: Jury preparation, Breakfast buf... PepeLePew13 12-15-13 26
   RE: Jury preparation, Breakfast buf... vennui 12-15-13 29
   RE: Jury preparation, Breakfast buf... PepeLePew13 12-15-13 30
       RE: Jury preparation, Breakfast buf... CTgirl 12-16-13 44
 Jury Questions Flowerpower 12-15-13 27
   RE: Jury Questions dabo 12-15-13 28
       RE: Jury Questions PepeLePew13 12-15-13 33
 And the winner is.... Flowerpower 12-15-13 31
 And the winner is... byoffer 12-15-13 32
 Reunion Show Flowerpower 12-15-13 34
   RE: Reunion Show byoffer 12-15-13 35
 RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #... Flowerpower 12-15-13 36
 Aras and Vytas... Flowerpower 12-15-13 37
   RE: Aras and Vytas... dabo 12-15-13 39
       RE: Aras and Vytas... PepeLePew13 12-16-13 40
 Tina, Katie personal tragedy Flowerpower 12-15-13 38
   RE: Tina, Katie personal tragedy Flowerpower 12-16-13 41
       B-B-B michel 12-16-13 47
   RE: Tina, Katie personal tragedy PepeLePew13 12-16-13 43
       RE: Tina, Katie personal tragedy dabo 12-16-13 45
       RE: Tina, Katie personal tragedy byoffer 12-16-13 46
           RE: Tina, Katie personal tragedy suzzee 12-16-13 48
 End game disappointments... Flowerpower 12-17-13 51
   RE: End game disappointments... dabo 12-18-13 52
       RE: End game disappointments... michel 12-19-13 53
           RE: End game disappointments... Flowerpower 12-20-13 54
               RE: End game disappointments... michel 12-20-13 55

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-13, 09:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Previously on Survivor......"
Here we go...35 days ago, 10 returning players and their loved ones, hoping to play together but instead they were torn apart...forced to compete against each other. It was the beginning of Blood vs Water. After Laura B and Candice were voted out, their loved ones were put on the spot...Rupert sacrificed himself, and John didn't. At Tadhana John was tormented by his decision, but he found support within his tribe and formed a new family, but in the game of survivor bonds only take you so far, they lost 4 challenges in a row and were struggling to survive, meanwhile at Galang, winning kept their family harmonious. But everyone has a black sheep and Colton was theirs. And they wouldn't stand for it and at RI arena, when he couldn't get his way, he quit. There was fighting at RI, epic battles, and heart wrenching goodbyes, until there was one left, Laura M. She dominated RI, earning her way back into the game and was reunited with her daughter Ciera. After the merge Tyson and Gervase saw couples as a threat and took them out one by one until Laura and her daughter were the last couple remaining. Knowing that couples were a target Cierra made a big move and voted out her mom to further herself in the game. And, with no couples remaining it was the returning players that took control of the game...finding idols, picking up luck. After the dust settles, C and Hayden tried to convince MMonica to turn on her alliance, but it didn't work. C was left on the bottom and Hayden was sent to RI...Tonight it's a fight to the finish, Gervase the season one vet vowed redemption when they voted out his neice, Monica has emerged from her husbands shadow and won challenge after challenge. Tyson the former challenge threat injured his shoulder early in the game now motivated by his girlfriend...Ciera, this newcomer started slow quickly became a force int he game, even voting oyut her mom, it's her shot. At RI, Tina, Laura and Hayden will battle it out to see who will reenter the game...

At night 35...Another tough vote, I love you guys, C says it's part of the game, I love you...Monica says that she heard what you said. C in conf says the seed I planted didn't work but the great thing is that someone comes back into the game, and C knows that whoever comes back in will be working with her...

Tyson says his best shot will be with Monica and Gervase and may have to use that idol to keep Monica...he shows her the idol...If I don't play this, you can have it and show it to your kids...Tyson knows that the RI person will come back in, and I need to keep Monica tight with us.

Monica says if the guys think that I am thier lap dog, then fine, Monica wants to be on both teams so she has TWO chances of going to the final three....in conf.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-13, 09:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #27: Bloody Hell: Episode #14 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Seven minutes of recrap, 2 seconds of main titles. But Probst got to be a total bore so it's okay.

12-15-13, 09:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Pre RI truel...."
Night 35, Hayden at RI...darn it! So sorry it's you, I need hug, I smell bad. This is the second time I have played a game like this and this is the first time I have been voted out.

He tells them about C winning the challenge

TC was brutal. Monica in the middle, Monica, just listening to what Tyson says, it's a bummer...One of us will get back in, whoever goes back in, find the idol and change the game. If I win at the duel tomorrow I get to go right back in. I am competing against 2 grandmas, I like my chances.

Next AM, Hayden reads the treemail. Tina says it's a big day, I can taste it...she will spend all her energy.

Laura is so ready for this duel today, C is the lone soldier waiting for someone to come back in today, I have to get back in the game!

RI Arena:

Tina, Laura, and Hayden all come in...Final duel...place one foot at the end of a balancing board, at the other end a vase, when your vase falls, you are out of the game. Last person standing reneters the game, others out and become the 5th and 6th members of the jury.

Take their spot...place one foot at the end of the balancing board, challenge is on. Don't panic, 1 winner, 2 losers. Someone will rejoin the game, 2 others have a say in who wins, Laura is off to a shaky start, must get it together. Everybody looking real good, this could go a while...15 minutes has elapsed. Another very hot day. Tina is rock steady, Hayden is steady, Laura is wobbly struggling, Jiffy tells her to dig...incredible save by Laura, Hayden is wiping his eyes too much and slips and is done and out. Laura and Tina fighting for this. Laura says, Tina let me have this, PLEASE, and Tina says, no way sweetheart this is a million dollar game! Laura is so wobbly. 30 minutes have elapsed. 2 moms battling it out, Tina has never won a duel. Tina's legs are shaking, mask that pain, overcome it!Luara's drops and Tina wins! Tyson reaches over to hug Ciera, and Monica cries, Hayden and Laura both hug Tina. Hayden, you won big brother what's the take home her....I am going home and grab my family and girlfriend and tell them I love them!

Laura, how do you leave this game, is it a success or a failure...she is crying and doesn't feel like she finished strong...Jiffy tells her you didn't win, but does that mean you didn't finish strong. She says what good is it if I win 7 challenges strong if I can't finish it.

Cierra tells her she showed her so much out here, how to be a better friend, a better women, and better mom....C says I love you mom, she is the sixth member of the jury...

Tina, you are back in this game, and you get to give someone the clue to the HII, she keeps it.

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-13, 09:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Pre RI truel...."
Laura's pot must have had some glue under it to last that long with all her wobbling.

I sensed Hayden's downfall when they kept showing him wiping his eye. They foreshadowed his downfall.

Well done Tina to win a "how bad do you want it" challenge. I was glad it wasn't a puzzle challenge.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-13, 09:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #27: Bloody Hell: Episode #14 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Final truel - winner goes back into the game, other two join the jury.

Hayden loses balance while wiping sweat from his eye, he's out first. Tina and Laura battle to the end, both are shaking and holding on the best they could with their vases wobbling, but it's Laura who drops hers first and Tina wins!

Long spiel about Laura's winning a bunch of challenges but is it still considered a failure if she couldn't get the final one?

JessicaRN 1112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-16-13, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #27: Bloody Hell: Episode #14 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I thought that Laura asking Tina to let her win was kind of odd and it would have been even odder, had Tina done it.

12-15-13, 09:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #27: Bloody Hell: Episode #14 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Hayden loses to the grandmoms, finishes 7th! Laura loses to Tina, finishes 6th! Tough loss for Laura.

Women now outnumber men in Kasama, time for a women's alliance? What they ought to do is never what actully happens.

Survivor players I mean.

12-15-13, 09:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #27: Bloody Hell: Episode #14 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Tina and Ciera are teaming up to find the idol. Tina's waaay up in the tree, a lot further up that I expected she'd be able to go. Ciera says Tina's the last of the three she wanted to see back in the game, but has no choice but to work with her for survival.

They're now schmoozing with Monica to get her to join in an all-woman alliance to the end. Tina's a little confrontational and Ciera's buttering up Monica to feel like she has a better chance of winning against the ladies than against the guys. Monica's now sorting things out on her own.

12-15-13, 09:34 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #27: Bloody Hell: Episode #14 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Interesting looking challenge - holding onto a rope to keep a table balanced while going back and forth to get blocks to put upright on the table without tipping them over.

Don't think we've seen this particular challenge before? John Kirhoffer is earning his paycheque with this one.

12-15-13, 09:37 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #27: Bloody Hell: Episode #14 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
...and Tyson wins this challenge, he's safe to the F4!

12-15-13, 09:40 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #27: Bloody Hell: Episode #14 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Should be interesting to see how he decides to use the power of the HII he doesn't need.

12-15-13, 09:39 PM (EST)
10. "Tina is back in the game..."
Post RI Duel: Back at Kasama: C had hope that her mom could come back in, now she is not coming back in it. Tina is so happy she just doesn't know what to say, in conf she knows that there is a strong alliance with Monica and Gervase and Tyson. And maybe she can talk Monica into coming with the girls. Tina shares the clue, and C says that Tina is a freak, she is up in the tree looking all over. C says for a 50 something year old woman she is all over the place.

C tells her that she doesn't know for sure but Tyson could possibly already have the idol. Tina talks to Monica, the jury is going to be so ugly. The jury is so mad at you, pissed that you didn't have to go through RI...

C disagrees with Tina, she tries niceness to get to Monica, she is appealing to Monia's ego and be nice to her....appeal to her to make the move on her own, make the move against them and make that big move, you could win.

Monica in conf In the last hour I have been pounced on by Tina and C and I don't know what direction I will go but this is a brutal game!

Come on in, guys. Final 5, the IC. Pull on a rope pulling on an unbalanced table. get all 10 blocks on the table without them falling wins. Everyone pull on rope and place your first block, then they go back on the rope and set the 2nd one. If your block falls, you must go reset then go back to get the others. Cierra is in first. Tyson, Monica, C with three, Tyson with 3, Monica with 4, Tina with 4, C has 4, Tyson 4, and Monica drops all 4 of hers, Tina drops all four of hers. Want to be fast but not be out of control. Monica and C have 5, Tyson has 6. Tyson has 3 empty spots on this table. Ciera dumps hers. Tyson has 8, he is steady. Tina must re set. Gervase has his 8, so does Monica. Tyson has 9. C and Monica and Gervase dump all theirs. Tyson has space to take his time. He has one block left, he is getting closer and closer. Tyson wins immunity and guarenteed spot in the F4. See Cierra is upset...He asks Jeff if he should kneel like he is being knighted, and he does! One votd out will be the 7 th member of the jury, see Cierra.

Tyson in conf won't celebrate yet, needs to know how the next vote will go!

12-15-13, 09:46 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #27: Bloody Hell: Episode #14 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Tyson, Monica and Gervase debating on Ciera or Tina as the vote. Tyson feels that Ciera will be harder to beat as she made the bigger move in the game, while Monica feels that Tina will be tougher because she's got more friends on the jury. Gervase and Monica are having a pretty loud discussion and Monica is feeling like she's being bullied by Gervase.

Now the ladies are talking together about voting for Gervase (well duh, there's nobody else to vote for if these three are together).

Let's see what Monica decides to do.

12-15-13, 09:51 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #27: Bloody Hell: Episode #14 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Monica compares her predicament over the past 24 hours to being a first-round draft pick - being pulled on by two different sides. Gervase doesn't see how he's being portrayed as villainous. Monica's says she's feeling overwhelmed by the full-court presses on her.

Tina doesn't look as old now in her 37th day in her 50s than she did in Australia at the end when she was 40 years old.

12-15-13, 09:57 PM (EST)
15. "Tribal Council vote..."
Tyson hands Gervase his HII! So, a lady is definitely leaving now.

The vote...

Gervase
Gervase
Ciera
Ciera

Ciera is out of the game.

Your official final four: Tyson, Gervase, Monica and Tina.

So... what was the fifth vote? Safe to say it was for Ciera as they'd have shown the third Gervase vote to build the suspense.

Final words... yes, 3 votes for Ciera and 2 for Gervase.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-13, 00:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Tribal Council vote..."
LAST EDITED ON 12-16-13 AT 00:19 AM (EST)

So, in the end, Ciera did in fact leave right after her mom! She voted her out because she didn't want to be the next one voted out but it still worked out that way.

12-15-13, 09:51 PM (EST)
14. "Tyson wins Immunity"
Pre TC drama. Alot of focus on Cierra at the challenge, when Tyson had won it...

Day 37: Kasama, good job , Tyson! Right now he has the IN and the HII, and he would like to keep it as a souvenier and give it to Rachel. I can relax a little but the main thing is who do we vote out tonight? Is smartest move to get rid of Tina or C. Gervase tells him it would be easier to beat Tina in front of the jury before Cierra. Monica says that she thinks that Tina should go, because NO one sitting on the jury is out because of her, and that's hard to beat at the end. Tyson tells them that he wants them to decide. Monica in conf: says that Tina has the most friends on the jury and she needs to go now.

Gervase says that Ciera is lying and needs to go. Monica and Gervase are arguing about the two, ridiculously...they are down and out right arguing...Gervase argues that C needs to go and is far better aof a player.

Monica crying in conf I have been bullied and bullied and bullied in this game, it's my time, and you all need me. And Gervase, you better be nice because in the end, you really might need them.

Tina and Cierra are in tent...Monica says there is another option, the HII. Monica says that they think I am 100 percent with them. She basically tells them that she is willing to vote out Gervase.

Tina i n conf: if Monica is going to make a move, she will make it tonight..she is holding all the cards.

Monica in conf: says tonights TC is my night, it's my strategic move. The girls are fighting for me, the boys think I am their lap dog, and I am going to make my choice as to what is best for me.

TC: So C after the last TC, you are down to alliance of one, and Tina, you immediately go to Ciera...Tina says absolutely. Jiffy says the question is where do you sit, Monica? M says that she finds herself in the middle again, feels like a first round draft pick. Girls say this is the time for you to make a big move and take out the villains. Gervase doesn't know how I came to be a villain, I stayed true to my alliance.

C says that the boys says that Monica is a puppy dog, blah , blah, she needs to make a big move than to get to take out the villain..

Tyson says I have never referred to her as a lap dog, I have been true to her, blah....

Monica says that the last 24 hours have been extremely difficult, they are breaking down Monica. I just want to die inside...that's hard. It's not been until the last day that it;s gotten to me a little bit, and tonight it's my strategic move, it's my move, for not for them, but for Monica.

Gervase: Those are scary moves. Yes, my heart just dropped out my chest.

Jiffy: Time to vote.

Saw Tyson close his eyes when Monica said she is making the big move for her tonight.

Monica says as she votes, I respect you but tonight, it's about me...

Tonight is the last night you can play the idol....cut to commercial!

jbug 17146 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-13, 09:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "RE: Tyson wins Immunity"
Do they keep them at TC till they break?
Monica blew it by saying too much. She should have kept quiet about being pulled by both sides. She should have made Tyson think she was still totally with them; only then did she have a chance to blindside Gervise.

12-15-13, 10:00 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #27: Bloody Hell: Episode #14 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 12-15-13 AT 10:01 PM (EST)

Tina's soaking up the sunrise at the Vytas Memorial Looking Point while the others are still sleeping.

Tyson's now expressing self-doubt since he no longer has the idol and it's anyone's game now, and says if there's ever a time to win immunity, it's now.

12-15-13, 10:01 PM (EST)
17. "TC boot is...."
Jiffy reads the votes: Tyson gives his Hii to Gervase, and he plays it.

Gervase
Gervase
Ciera
Ciera you are out

Jiffy never exposed the last vote. Monica could have indeed voted Gervase! Wow!

Congrats, you have made it to F4. Tomorrow is the final immunity chalelnge, get some sleep, you are going to need it.

C says she had palns that didn't work out, but I am leaving with so much confidence and strenght and I thought I did all that I could do!

See the votes being read and Monica voted Ciera. Dang!

See a snake as they come back to camp. Tina says that I was shocked at this one! In conf: she was shocked that it was Ciera. So I will have to win at the challenge. Monica what do you have to say prophet? Monica says that I was with them, but I wouldn't have played an idol, now my goal is to win the IC so I can be in control of my own destiny.

See in the morning, Tina is on the hill overlooking the ocean. I am so proud that I am here on day 38, but if I don't win this challenge today there are no more options for Tina isn this game. Tina is on Aras' and Vytas' hill.

Monica and Tina are talking sunrise...it was just awesome. We will remember that. Tyson in conf says I did feel comfortable before now with the idols, but now it's do or die right now, the most impt part of the game is still to come...

12-15-13, 10:04 PM (EST)
18. "RE: TC boot is...."
Monica's talk at TC got Tyson to give Gerv the HII to play, she's using what power she has to prove her influence.

12-15-13, 10:12 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #27: Bloody Hell: Episode #14 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
We're back from commercial and we go straight to the F4 immunity challenge. We see two giant slides borrowed from Wild Water Kingdom as part of an obstacle course which they have to go through to collect bags and then solve a puzzle, get clues from the completed puzzle to open a numerical lock combination.

Tyson, Gervase and Monica, in that order, start on their final puzzles almost at the same time. Still anybody's game. Tina's now at the puzzle table.

Tyson's done first, he doesn't have the info he needs so he goes back to the obstacle course to get the data he needs... he makes it back and gets the combination correct.

Tyson wins immunity again!

12-15-13, 10:13 PM (EST)
20. "Final IC pending..."
Day 38 at the IC arena, Come on in, Guys! Welcome to the final IC, one last shot, win this challenge garauntee your spot in the F3. Last time, immunity is back up for grabs. Race through series of obstacles collecting puzzle bags, 2 at a time, get all 6, use peices to solve puzzle to solve combination lock. Loser at TC is the 8th and final member of the jury.

Here we go, for immunity and garuanteed spot at final TC. 2 men go one way, 2 women go another. Monica has her fist bag, and Tina...Tyson looking for the second. Monica and Gervase with 2 bags, Monica blocks him out. Tyson up the stairs with his second bag. Once they run up the stairs to place their bags, they slide down a big water slide back down to the ground level. Monica and Tyson have thier 4th bag, Gerv has his fourth bag. Monica is in the lead, then Tyson, flies down, looking for the 5th and sixty bag. Tina is in last, way behind. Tyson has his fifth bag, so does Monica. Tina is slowing down. Gervase has his fifth. Tyson and Gerv with 6th bag, Monica with her sixth. Tyson, Gerv, Monica are 1, 2, 3. Working on their puzzles.

Solve the puzzle then follow the instructions. Jeff reminds them that this is a million dollar challenge. Monica has been the dominate person in the challenges this season. This will come down to who can finish this the fastest. The puzzle contains clues with instructions to the combination lock. Tina is making progress now, Tyson getting closer. Gervase pick it up. Tyson has solved the puzzle. Now solve the clues.

Tyson heads down the slide...Tyson now counting something else as he goes up the stairs, and he wins final immunity! Tyson wins! Monica hugs him, and he goes to hug Gervase. Tyson, when you needed it most. Safe tonight. Monica does not look hapy at all. Tina says that she is bummed, but at the same time I can present monica with the opportunity to do a 2-2 vote, it's a big move and she's not made a big move, go out with both guns blazing.

12-15-13, 10:15 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Final IC pending..."
*eyes the clock* ... it seems to me that we're a little later than usual for the F4 tribal council. That would suggest either there's no Fallen Comrades or it's a short final jury session.

12-15-13, 10:27 PM (EST)
22. "F4 Tribal Council"
LAST EDITED ON 12-15-13 AT 10:28 PM (EST)

Lots of schmoozing between Tina and Monica with the former trying to convince the latter to go with her to force a 2-2 tie.

The vote...

Tina
Tina
Gervase
Tina

Monica didn't go with Tina after all. Tina says "you guys be kind to each other until tomorrow."

Final three to go in front of the jury: Tyson, Gervase and Monica.

Final words: Tina talks about her disappointment, realizing how close she was to tying Sandra's record for two wins - hoped she'd get the chance to go up against Gervase in a fire-building tiebreaker as she knew she'd win against him.

12-15-13, 10:28 PM (EST)
23. "Tyson winner, Monica and Gervase not happy..."
Tina was bummed but will try to talk Monica into a 2/2 split vote at TC.

Kasama, day 38. See a lizard. You earned it! I was glad to see a little bit of celebration out of you. Tyson in conf says this is the first time he's made it to day 39, this is the best day of my life...

Monica says do you like when I boxed you out...to Gervase. Gervase in conf: was pissed when Monica vchecked me.
Tyson and Gerv in the hammock, can you believe that we did it. Gerv in conf: the vote is easy tonight, 3 votes Tina. Now I have to convince the jury that I deserve to win it. He is discussing it with Tina. He is talking about why he can't understand why he was called a villain.

Monica said that when Tyson played that idol, I was furious, how dare you guys not fill me in. I could vote Gervase tonight, to Tina.

Gervase and Tyson are talking about the girls voting tonight.

Tina tells Monica that my only play tonight would be for you and I to vote for Gervase...go to fire, and I think I can beat Gervase at fire making. I know that you have to do what you have to do, but it's my plea to you. Tina in conf: want Monica to go with me...hear Tina tell Monica that she thinks that Gervase has a better chance to win the game than she does.

Monica says on conf:, I could do this, it could be a big move in front of the jury, but what if Tina wins, would I want to sit next to Tina?

TC:

So this is it, survive tonights tribal you make it to the end...Tina, do you feel the pressure that you had to win? Yes, I had to go to plan b. work Monica. Monica last TC you made it clear, it's not about winning alliances, it's about Monica. Gervase has talked smack, but 43 year old monica is going to bump you back. Gervase said what is the point of that, I was shocked. This is a continuation of what you have been saying...yes, it's about me. Tina came to me today and said, we can't vote Tyson, we can only vote Gervase, I want to make fire against Gervase, are you in

GErvase, does this concern you? Yes, although I made it to the end, it's not over. Big moves are scary in this game and they can happen at any time...time to vote. Tyson is first voter.

Monica has a sweater on that I have never seen?

Tina
Tina
Gervase
Tina

Monica is such a DAWG!

See Katie, Monica is smiling. Tyson, Mon, Gervase, congrats you have gone as far as you can go, the power now shifts to t he jury. They decide, your job, convince them....See Tyson.

Tina: OMG, so hard for me, I was one TC away, at the same time, Survivor never ceases to deliver an adventure of a life time!

Hear Monica whisper to the guys as they walk out, "We did it, we did it!!!"

12-15-13, 10:28 PM (EST)
24. "Woo!"
I am four for four!

12-15-13, 10:39 PM (EST)
25. "Jury preparation, Breakfast buffet?"
Beautiful scenery at sunrise. We did it! Monica says she sees chilling chamgagne...and lots of beautiful food. Tyson in conf: The breakfast I have been dreaming about for 39 days, is finally there. I will find myself in the final TC, now I have to focus on winning a million dollars.

Monica in conf: I did it by myself, without Brad, and the helpmate found herself again. crying, and could win the Blood vs Water.

gErvase in conf: I have come full circle, after 13 years I come back to a game that is totally diff't than when I first played it, I think i have a good chance of convincing the jury that I am the winner and being the sole survivor...

Cut to the TC:

Welcome to final TC. 39 days, as far as you can go, the power shifts to the jury, 8 people that you had a hand in voting out...

convince with your statements, Gervase up first: I think I played this game great, used old school and new school. I had 13 years off, I did the big blindsides, Tyson was not close enough to ARas to make that happen, I deserve your votes to be the winner.

Monica I want to address the elephant in the room, you think I hwas dragged to the end by them, I never chose that path because I wanted to sit with these guys because then I would have less blood on my hands, it was my best strategy I was proud of my social maneuvering.

Tyson: came in knowing I would be target numero uno, was going to have fun with this game, but it changed the moment that Rachel got voted out, I have to get to day 39 so I can say to Rachel that I appreciated you so much, she got voted out to get to me. So, I played hard, I found the idols I won challenges when I had to, nothing was out of malice, I am here because Rachel was voted out. Tyson is crying saying all of this! HE IS GOING TO WIN IN A LANDSLIDE, imo!

12-15-13, 10:52 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Jury preparation, Breakfast buffet?"
Thanks for carrying on with the play-by-play torch, FloPo! I had to step out for a while to pick up my daughter from work so I'm behind by about 20 mins now - dang kids, don't they know that the Survivor finale is more important?!?

vennui 702 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-15-13, 10:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vennui Click to send private message to vennui Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Jury preparation, Breakfast buffet?"
Not happy, a leathery old group. It is really a dud of a year.

12-15-13, 10:59 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Jury preparation, Breakfast buffet?"
Just how hard did Tyson have to pinch himself to make the waterworks come out? I'm leaning toward half of it being genuine and half of it being forced to pull on some heart-strings.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-13, 01:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: Jury preparation, Breakfast buffet?"
I wondered that too but after seeing him cry at the finale, I am thinking that they were genuine.

12-15-13, 10:55 PM (EST)
27. "Jury Questions"
Jury here is your chance to address them...

Vytas is first...Tyson, the name is to get before you get got, and you did that...problem is that my last play is telling you that if you get me out, you will not get my vote. He will stick to that. He tells Gervase old school means that you don't adapt. you linked u with a player that carried you through. Monica, we had a genuine friendship, you turned on me and you turned on me, I don't know who to vote for so I will see what shakes out...

Kaite has one question for Tyson: In your speech you said that you didn't do anything out of malice but when I pulled that white rock, and you said to me, do you see that seat over there, that's yours, that was out of malice. Tyson said that was the one thing that he felt that he should apologize to...blah blah. he says he is sorry, it was his one regret of the game.

Caleb: Question is to gErvase, what was your gig game changing move: Voting out Aras. I was never the target, I put Tyson there, he was taking all the heat, but most of the moves of this game came from me.
Monica: be vulnerable, tell me something from the heart. My whole life has been about Brad, 0 years int he NFL. It's never not one day been about me. But, I am proud of me, I didn't have one friend out here, not since I walked at that door. My goal was to get to the ned, and win. To get to the end and not because I am Brads'wife or Honor's mom....for me.

Cierra: Tyson, I titled you the villain. Do you see yourself as the villain, he doesn't. Every move I made was not out of malice, it was who was going to beat me, everything i did was out of pure strategy. I am not the villain if I am not, then I must be the hero

Were you ever going to vote out Tyson? No, if he voted out Tyson he thought he would be thenext to go. I felt I could definitely beat Tyson...

Laura: Monica, I don't know who you are....I can be prickly, tell me something? Monica feels completely out of place here, people say you are a puppy dog, Monica people don't like your stories...it brought me to my knees out here, I have grown out here. I won the challenges, all 100 pounds of me, I won the challenges, why? because it is my time. she is crying everytime she answers.

Tina: Give me one word that best describes the core of who you are?

Monica; generous
Gerlvase: Honorable
Tyson: Fun-loving, is that one word or two?

Hayden is up. Tyson, did you have the idol when you drew rocks? Where woas it...up in the tree, one step ahead of you again.

Monica: I love you and I love Brad, Monica says that she made him. The perception is that you are a little fake. She has heard this time and time again, I don't know what you all want me to do? Have you all met a nice person, someone who isn't selfish. Hayden is trying to talk...he says that he just hasn't gotten to know her...maybe at the end of the game we can have dinner and coffee....Monica is not getting one vote imo.

Aras: Prove you have game awareness and tell me what they did that was instrumental in getting to the end....pick the other two and tell me who you think should win between them...

Gervase responds Tyson: Tyson had awareness, had great game play, can't knock his game.

Monica responds Tyson: who made the best moves...Tyson, found 2 HII, and won last 2 immunities, he was a charging horse

Tyson: honestly have to go with Monica...Monica always wanted people to hthink that she was on the bottom and got information for us that we couldn't get.

12-15-13, 10:56 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Jury Questions"
Got to admit that was one of the best FTCs in ages.

12-15-13, 11:13 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Jury Questions"
Agree, this was a really good FTC. Useful questions, few that went off track, plenty of accountability being forced on the three of them.

And Tyson really nailed the questions better than the other two, so if there were any niggling doubts left from anyone else that he could win, it's completely vaporized by now.

12-15-13, 11:05 PM (EST)
31. "And the winner is...."
39 days and it comes down to this, one final vote, you are voting for a winner. who you think most deserves the title of sold survivor. for the last time it is time to vote. Tyson is sweating bullets.

Caleb says: Ty$on, go buy rachel a house, marry her and make alot of babeis

Vytas: Monica. You are a real strong woman, a little bit annoying, but a strong woman

39 days is a long time, you will have to wait to get back to the US. Tyson says, Bye Jeff...see him walking off with the box, now he is wlking into the stage with the box, at Television City, Los Angeles, California to the roaring crowd, and there they all are....

And we hear the music...39 days in the Phillipines, new twist, alotof emotion, brings us to final 3, Tyson, Monica, Gervase a jury of your peers, these are votes you WANT to see your name on...

Monica
Tyson
Tyson
Tyson
(Tyson is crying already!)
Tyson
He is soooo crying
Winner of Survivor Blood vs. Water, Tyson, and they all hug!

he is bawling!

They all come to him and Rachel comes running up on stage to hug him! And he goes to hug his dad and his mom!

12-15-13, 11:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "And the winner is..."
Tyson!!

Yay!

12-15-13, 11:22 PM (EST)
34. "Reunion Show"
Entire group from the season all cleaned up! Cochran is there, his life has taken a big turn...

New winner and his name is tyson! See highlights...Congrats! We have loyal fans, what was different this time? The Bl vs Water theme, I went out there to have fun, but when she sacrificed for me, I already had the experience of getting out, so I had to fight and scrape to get to the end....it kept me focused when she got voted out....everytime I wanted to relax this time I said no, I have to keep fighting...I am not a focused individual! Rachel said that she was confident at the time when she left...she hoped she had made the right decision...what were the physical demands, and what about the mental and physical demands....Tyuson said he didn't think anyone slept more than 2 hours a night, except Caleb.

Tyson said you are thinking 24/7...always what about others and what were they thinking, always thinking about how do I keep one step ahead...Jiffy likes this guy that can stay on track.

Monica stayed on course and impressed alot of people with her dominating physical challenge wins...I have to prove to the kids that more than one bad ##### lives in this house....blah blah. Jiffy says it's fair to say, you are compelling, controversial, but one thing consistant, but with each episode hyou earnedmore and more respect. wHy did you need the kids to know why you need them to know there was more than one badass in the house....Brad had surpassed everything but I worked so hard, but even though, I am still that coed that caught your eye....HUH?

Kids said mom we are so proud, but we are not surprised. Waht was the emotional wear and tear? It hurt me more than it hurt Brad when he was attacked...I was pummelled. It was very difficult...Jiffy asks a girl in the audience...Monica stayed true to her game, she dominated the challenges, she deserves to be here...blah blah...

So Brad, what is it like for you to see Monica have all these people say these comments about her...we have known that more than one bad ##### lives in our house for a long time, they turn and thank Vytas for his vote.

Gervase, the big question was why didn't you take a more leadership role? It was hard, because when we were Galang, Aras was theleader, then later it was Tyson...and if anyone wanted to take one of us out, it would be Tyson before me, I thought it was good game strategy. He said he always thought about taking Tyson out....Gerv says it was almost like I backed myself into a corner.

Ciera, 2 of the biggest moves of the season were made by you....funny as I thought at the beginning you would be toast. Cierra says the rocks episode totally happened at TC. She thought she was going for it, making the move. Jiffy validates it, if you ever get on Survivor, THAT IS HOW YOU PLay. You don't play for 4th!

Hayden says that he was playing for a million dollars if I can force a rock draw here, I can possibly win! Cierra also a big move when you voted out your mom. Laura you explained when you watched your daughter grow up before your eyes when she was talking about voting you out. Laura wanted the game of Survivor to teach her daughter how strong she was...

Jiffy noted that there was a role reversal on the show...they are very close....we don't play for 4th, we play for first. It's giving the effort.

Up next...Rup[ert is one of the most popular to have ever played the game and he sacrificed himself for his wife, and this guy, Colton, just quit.

12-15-13, 11:23 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Reunion Show"
Pleasantly (and surprisingly) Jiffy kept the Culpooper discussion about Monica and didn't get much into Brad.

12-15-13, 11:36 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #27: Bloody Hell: Episode #14 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Monica seems extremely immature and insecure to me. She is fighting for recognition in her family it seems. I thought she was very weak in front of the jury...it's like the 39 days was a bit long for her. She is a gorgeous woman and extemely fit in her own right, she needs to take a good look in the mirror and own it!

Gervase was a graceful loser, imo. I think he played a sound game. I agree, letting Tyson take the lead was a good strategy, everyone was gunning for Tyson over him and he realized if Tyson were to go, he would be next. Wise.

Tyson just rocked it all, start to finish, imo.

Colton is seen quitting...The first time I played I was on a tribe of all men, that's the reason it didn't go well

The next time I played it didn't go well because..."I was on tribe AARP"...laughing.

The AARP kicked your ##### and stayed out there the entire time. You can redeem or bury yourself tonight, whatever you want to do. YOu have this guy in Caleb, that everyone adores...why di dyou quit...basically my entire life I felt that I needed other people to take care of me...my mom, women, Caleb. I finally figured out that I have to take care of me. I have to say I am a man, I can do this, and perservere on.

Caleb, what do you see in Colton that we don't? Well he likes to be comfortable, heat in winter, AC in summer....he went in to panic mode.

Been given 2 opportunities to play and contrast this with Rupert, one of the most popular ever, when he sacrificed himself for his wife, so she could play....shows the clip....Rupert, is there any part of you that regrets that...no, it makes him sad he wanted to protect and save his wife. Strategically a good move? He says in his family that was the only move he could make....Laura B says that she was thrilled with the opportunity to play. Been married 16 years, happy wife, happy life. Now Cochran and his unexpected turn that his life has taken?

Hint for next season...B B B

Not much of a hint....Brawn, Brain, Blondes?

Showed muddy guys in a challenge, then puzzles, then a blonde swimming away from the camera so all we see is her long blonde hair....

12-15-13, 11:48 PM (EST)
37. "Aras and Vytas..."
Last years winner...Cochran, what do you want to do with your life? He wanted to pursue his dreams and would like to write in some capacity. Now after the show, he met to write for him in the TV show, The Millers. Dreams come true. He shot some behind the scenes shots. They show a great clip with Will Arnett, funny!

Now the sibling rivalry with Aras and Vytas...show the cheap shot that Vytas took.

Aras, you wanted to heal, use this time to get closer. Yes, we did, this is a shared experience, but we got one on the positive side. Vytas: he thinks their rivalry has become healthier than it's been. He loves his brother but we are brothers, always a little competitive nature. Vytas says that he would play again if asked, and Hayden, would you play this again, he says, absolutely he would, biggest difference...Physilcally a tougher game. Kat, you said who is going to want to date a girl that does'nt make the merge. Kat just said that she is a little top heavy now? Waht the heck does she mean?

Candice and John? What is the added element that the relationship brings to this game. Candice said that this was the most difficult, cause when someone comes after that someone is coming after your loved one, like yelling at Brad Culpepper.

Visit another couple that we had out how their experience on the show that happened to them after the show with a personal tragedy.

Could the BBB stand for Brains Brawn and Beauty? BBB?

12-15-13, 11:57 PM (EST)
39. "RE: Aras and Vytas..."
Big Bad Bodacious?

12-16-13, 00:00 AM (EST)
40. "RE: Aras and Vytas..."
Billions of Blistering Barnacles?

(And yes, it's Brawn, Brains and Beauty. How stupid.)

12-15-13, 11:57 PM (EST)
38. "Tina, Katie personal tragedy"
Tina tells us that the baby she had is unconditional, she loved her as soon as she was placed in her arms, we are so close. You have this amazing experience, and a few weeks ago my son was in a fatal accident, please buckle up. driver had seat belt on and walked away. She is very fortunate that she is a 53 year old women, I want to know who thisee people are, it was such a joy to know these people. It is so comforting to be here with all of these people and my CBS family. Katie says that her brother was so excited to come here tonight, so she wouldn't have missed it, we have shared this love and she wants to say any proceeeds that people want to send go to redcross.org to the Philippines.

When we come back...show you what Survivor is doing next season and Tyson will get his check for the million...

12-16-13, 00:00 AM (EST)
41. "RE: Tina, Katie personal tragedy"
Brawn vs Brain vs Beauty

Wow, that's an interesting concept...*SNORT*

12-16-13, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "B-B-B"
The funny thing is when I saw the first two Bs, I thought the hint was that Survivor would try playing with some of Big Brother's rules. Then, when they said it was Brawn vs Brain vs Beauty, I realized it was dumber than that: They were rehashing a theme from Big Brother where we had a season of Jocks vs Nerds vs Popular kids.

12-16-13, 00:20 AM (EST)
43. "RE: Tina, Katie personal tragedy"
Speaking of tragedies... it was nice how Jiffy and CBS spent five minutes on Cochran and his show, but couldn't find fifteen seconds to memorialize the passing of B.B. Andersen.

Priorities, priorities...

12-16-13, 01:47 AM (EST)
45. "RE: Tina, Katie personal tragedy"
So true, particularly since it was cancer that took B.B. The fight against cancer has been one big Survivor cause for ages, Ethan won his battle, Jenn lost hers.

Still, it was good that Survivor/the CBS family, and the fan networks, helped Tina and Katie deal with the tragic loss of Taylor.

12-16-13, 11:24 AM (EST)
46. "RE: Tina, Katie personal tragedy"
And did I miss the part where Survivor is raising a lot of money for the Philippines? After all the season's they have filmed there, I would have expected some sort of "buy memorabilia and support the efforts to help". It was nice of Katie to suggest donations to that, but I read that as her suggestion and not a Survivor/CBS initiative.

Did I miss something?

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-13, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "RE: Tina, Katie personal tragedy"
They did and I remember a Jiffy spot, usually after the broadcast saying something about it.

12-17-13, 11:44 AM (EST)
51. "End game disappointments..."

Disappointed that Vytas was a bitter juror. He threatened Tyson if he got him out, then Vytas wouldn't vote for him in the end. Get over it, Vytas, you were indeed outwitted and outplayed.

Monica. OMG, what an insecure DAW! Crying that she is bullied every step of the way. I have to wonder if she's also bullied at home. She was desperate to be recognized by her husband, her kids, anyone. Pathologically desperate, IMO.

It really is annoying because look at her! She is absolutely gorgeous, and extremely fit and buff. If she can't find the beauty within herself she is clearly pathological. To her I say, quit looking for validation or self worth from outside, others and start looking from within yourself!

Tyson made good choices in selecting Gervase and Monica to sit next to at the end. I think Gervase's big mistake was that in order to win this game he needed to get rid of his shield prior to the finale and it had to be HIS move. He could'nt have let it be someone else's move (Hayden's), and he had to do it before when Tyson was vulnerable....albeit with the protection of the idols and then with winning the final 2 immunities, Tyson played a stellar game!

12-18-13, 00:01 AM (EST)
52. "RE: End game disappointments..."
I read that Vytas said Tyson played the best game and he would have voted for him would it have made a difference between him winning or losing. As things stood Tyson couldn't lose, he was in a position to vote for a runner-up, which is how Monica got his vote.

I understand your frustration with her, but considering that the Culpepper name got trashed early, and she acted as Brad's doormat at the arena, seeing her trying to stand on her own at the end was fitting.

12-19-13, 10:42 PM (EST)
53. "RE: End game disappointments..."
That is what Vytas tweeted AFTER being called bitter so it made it sound like spin.

Monica reminded me somewhat of Sophie but the tears didn't work for her. Funny that Tyson made a better case for her than she did herself.

12-20-13, 08:34 AM (EST)
54. "RE: End game disappointments..."
I think that Monica may have just "cracked". It seems the others out there may have had trouble relating to her, and she played a paranoid game. I think 39 days absolutely took it's toll on her in a big way.

Now, can you believe Kat? I am beginning to think her IQ is in single digits... How inappropriate and totally off topic. I think she even tripped Jiffy up. What the heck is wrong with her?

12-20-13, 09:15 PM (EST)
55. "RE: End game disappointments..."
I've long stopped trying to figure out Kat. The funniest thing though was that you'd think she'd wear something revealing if she wanted to draw attention to her new boobies.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •