The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"NEWS ON RODGER!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

thegoatone 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-07-01, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail thegoatone Click to send private message to thegoatone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"NEWS ON RODGER!"
I am from Kentucky, around the same area as Rodger. He is not in town. I am not as knowledgeable about the spoiler theories, but for Rodger, who is a school teacher, to be out of town could mean he is going to be on the CBS Early show or Letterman???

Just the type of stuff MB would pull....who would think Rodger. Believe me if you want to, but this is not a hoax to attempt deception...just my input for those who care.

The Goat.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: NEWS ON RODGER! Rudyrox 03-07-01 1
   RE: NEWS ON RODGER! jtmorgan61 03-07-01 2
       RE: NEWS ON RODGER! DivaByTheSea 03-07-01 3
 RE: NEWS ON RODGER! Minstrel 03-07-01 4
   RE: NEWS ON RODGER! Play2Survive 03-07-01 5
 RE: NEWS ON RODGER! Minesweeper 03-07-01 6
 more lies and bullsh!t shakes the clown 03-08-01 7
   RE: more lies and bullsh!t thegoatone 03-08-01 8
       People get a life nofx242 03-08-01 9
           HERE HERE! bondt007 03-08-01 10
               RE: HERE HERE! bondt007 03-08-01 11
                   RE: HERE HERE! mistofleas 03-08-01 12
                       RE: HERE HERE! yoda_schwartz 03-08-01 13
                           RE: HERE HERE! bondt007 03-08-01 15
                       RE: HERE HERE! Rudyrox 03-08-01 14
                           Agreed AyatollahKhomeini 03-08-01 16
       there you go Goat, now was that so ... shakes the clown 03-08-01 17
           Interesting rationalization - Prairie Lace 03-08-01 18
           RE: there you go Goat, now was that... Lisapooh 03-08-01 19
   RE: more lies and bullsh!t Sillychaele 03-08-01 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Rudyrox 152 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-07-01, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rudyrox Click to send private message to Rudyrox Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: NEWS ON RODGER!"
I think that MB would have the banished contestant on stand-by to take a late flight Thursday after the show. Especially for a school teacher who would be missed if absent right before an episode airs.

Roger being my favorite.. I hope you are wrong.

Mary

jtmorgan61 91 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-07-01, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jtmorgan61 Click to send private message to jtmorgan61 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: NEWS ON RODGER!"
>I think that MB would have the banished contestant on stand-by >to take a late flight Thursday.

That's what's happened so far. I would ignore this; two weeks ago I heard a rumor locally and saw on survivornews.net that Nick had left on Wednesday. That certainly didn't pan out.

DivaByTheSea 175 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-01, 03:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DivaByTheSea Click to send private message to DivaByTheSea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: NEWS ON RODGER!"
The only one that's known to have left early was Maralyn. She left for LA more than a week before her Friday morning interviews.

But people around her more-or-less figured it out.

**** Remember, the mighty oak was once just a crazy little nut that held its ground. ****

Minstrel 422 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-07-01, 09:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Minstrel Click to send private message to Minstrel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: NEWS ON RODGER!"
Rodger may be visiting Mike. Mike came to see him at his home and evidently they are good friends now. And, he just may be taking a normal vacation. This "news" isn't conclusive at all.

Play2Survive 270 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-07-01, 10:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Play2Survive Click to send private message to Play2Survive Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: NEWS ON RODGER!"
And isn't spring break starting for a lot of schools.

Minesweeper 1 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-01, 11:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Minesweeper Click to send private message to Minesweeper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: NEWS ON RODGER!"
Do you know Rodger or something? Where in Kentucky are you from?

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-08-01, 00:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "more lies and bullsh!t"
LAST EDITED ON 03-08-01 AT 00:28 AM (EST)

>He is not in town.
> I am not as
>knowledgeable about the spoiler theories,
>but for Rodger, who is
>a school teacher, to be
>out of town could mean
>he is going to be
>on the CBS Early show
>or Letterman???

...how the hell do you know that he is out of town??? Have you been to his job??? Have you been to his house to make sure he wasn't there??? How would you know that he is out of town just by being from the same area??? Unless yoiu know him personally there is really no way that you could no for sure that he is out of town.

Instead of calling your post "News on Rodger" you should've called it "Stuff I made up about Rodger cause I really need the attention from a bunch of people I don't know."

Consider yourself flamed.....now, let this thread die.

thegoatone 4 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-01, 09:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail thegoatone Click to send private message to thegoatone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: more lies and bullsh!t"
Shakes..

First of all, I am from Kentucky, Grant County, the town of Crittenden. So number 1... Kiss my ass.

Second of all. This is not my life to write all day about the mystery of Survivor. So get your fat ass out of the house and stop playing on the Internet all day.

My only attempt here is to let you people know, since it seems to be soooooo important, that Rodger is not in Town! I know of Rodger, I know his family, I know where he lives. Members of my family go to Grant County High School where Rodger is a teacher, and NO....they are not on Spring Break. That is the Week of April 8-15.

The fact of the matter is...RODGER IS NOT IN TOWN, RODGER IS NOT AT SCHOOL. RODGER IS NOT ON VACATION EITHER... RUMOR IS RODGER LEFT TOWN FOR A FEW DAYS....TO "spend some time with his family"
Take it for what you want, I do not care. But don't Cop an attitude Shakes because from what it seems, you don't know SH!T.

nofx242 4 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-01, 10:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nofx242 Click to send private message to nofx242 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "People get a life"
Its about time someone else spoke out on this board. Some people take this too serious. And Shakes you were made too look like a fool. i mean yes there are people who come on here and say false things, but he never posted it that way, he never said that it means something, said he thought someone might want to know. Now what I see is that your just alitte pissed off that someone might be posting legit things. so go back to your VCR and whatch the show over and over again to see who gets more air time-to figure out the show. Its just a stupid show, its not sports there is no money on line so get a life

bondt007 3413 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-01, 11:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bondt007 Click to send private message to bondt007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "HERE HERE!"
I got "flamed" (whatever that's suppose to mean...) last week for one question I had. Like, who said you can "flame" people anyway... and we actually CARE. Buy a clue and get on with life.

03-08-01, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bondt007 Click to send private message to bondt007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: HERE HERE!"
...oh, and if some people want to talk in a thread, who are YOU to ask for it to DIE? Don't visit the thread, clown.

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-08-01, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: HERE HERE!"
>...oh, and if some people want
>to talk in a thread,
>who are YOU to ask
>for it to DIE?
>Don't visit the thread, clown.
>
Excuse me, but it's Shakes "job" on this board to keep the threads in line!! If you paid a little more attention to the threads you would know that. You would also know that when Shakes flames someone and then gets the evidence or whatever else was asked for, he acknowleges it. So leave Shakes alone take your flame like a good little poster, learn from it and grow.
I know that Shakes doesn't need me to defend him, but I just can't stand to have ignorant people mouth off about something they know nothing about. 'Nuff said.

*I like the number 333...it's only half as evil.

yoda_schwartz 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-08-01, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail yoda_schwartz Click to send private message to yoda_schwartz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: HERE HERE!"
Kind of hard to say with your lips firmly planted on Shakes' ass.

Do, or do not. There is no try.
-Yoda, Jedi Master-

03-08-01, 02:16 PM (EST)
15. "RE: HERE HERE!"
Shakes' has a job? To "flame" posters? You guys are TOO MUCH!!!!

Rudyrox 152 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-01, 02:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rudyrox Click to send private message to Rudyrox Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: HERE HERE!"
Want to know what I think? Well I am going to say it anyway..;)

I think SurvivorBlows has a great forum and for the most part people here are a hell of a lot more friendly and respectful then those on the 'other' board. That is what attracted me to this site and is what kept me here even after the 'other' site starting allowing the *rejects* ;) to register again.

It may be Shakes job to keep the boards on topic and weed out the BS but I really didn't see too much wrong with this post.. we don't know for a fact this guy isn't telling the truth and I think he was attacked rather viciously for sharing what might just be good information.

I hope it's a lie.. because like I said Roger is my favorite.. but I would like to see this board remain friendly to new posters as well as old.. that is what sets SB aside from the others(for me anyway).

Mary

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-08-01, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Agreed"
LAST EDITED ON 03-08-01 AT 02:50 PM (EST)

However, it would have been better, oh goat one, had you included validating info in your original post ... especially considering the fact that ss.com posted that Rodger was seen in NYC prior to E4 (which may have been true but was irrelevant to the boot).

Actually, one of the better spoilers for Michael's burn (which I ignored) was that he was a guest speaker in his church this past Sunday; please let us know if you see anything similar for Rodger.

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-01, 03:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "there you go Goat, now was that so hard?"
>My only attempt here is to
>let you people know, since
>it seems to be soooooo
>important, that Rodger is not
>in Town! I know
>of Rodger, I know his
>family, I know where he
>lives. Members of my
>family go to Grant County
>High School where Rodger is
>a teacher, and NO....they are
>not on Spring Break.
>That is the Week of
>April 8-15.
>
>The fact of the matter is...RODGER
>IS NOT IN TOWN, RODGER
>IS NOT AT SCHOOL.
>RODGER IS NOT ON VACATION
>EITHER... RUMOR IS RODGER LEFT
>TOWN FOR A FEW DAYS....TO
>"spend some time with his
>family"

....see, that's all I wanted, a little bit of background as to why you might be privy to info regarding Rodger. Your original post lacked any such background info and was just as reliable as any of the many posts by people claiming to know certain people, or the infamous "friend of a friend saw Survivor X in NYC" posts. Any posts regarding first hand info regarding a Survivor is going to be under more scrutiny than any other type of post b/c these are 1. the best types of spoiler and 2. the most likely to be made up by some 10 year old. That is why it is imperative that anyone wishing to post something like this give us a some background info as to why we should believe it.

We already saw one "Rodger is out of twon" rumor turn into a lie so it is only natural to question any further rumors.

I'm sorry if I was a little harsh on you, but as you can see my comments did result in you posting the info we need in order to judge the veracity of your post. Also, if you have noticed, the board has been littered lately with some obviously ridiculous non-spoilers by non-regular posters such as yourself so it would only be natural to question yours as well.

>But don't Cop an attitude
>Shakes because from what it
>seems, you don't know SH!T.
>

...you're right, I don't know sh!t, that's why we need to be able to easily filter out the boolsh!t to make it a little easier to try and do some spoiling around here.

Prairie Lace 5 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-01, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Prairie%20Lace Click to send private message to Prairie%20Lace Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Interesting rationalization - "

"I'm sorry if I was a little harsh on you, but as you can see my comments did result in you posting the info we need in order to judge the veracity of your post."

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-08-01, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: there you go Goat, now was that so hard?"
TWO THINGS MORE SHOCKING THAN ANY SURVIVOR EPISODE

1. That a guy named after an Iranian terrorist would be the ultimate diplomat (AK - you are our very own secretary of state)

and

2. This new kindler, gentler Shakes.

Thus concludes my political commentary for the day.

P.S. Frankly, I think we all need to get lives or we wouldn't be obsessing about this. I like having a geek haven to hang out in.

Sillychaele 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-08-01, 05:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sillychaele Click to send private message to Sillychaele Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: more lies and bullsh!t"
shakes
I think sometimes u are to mean. There has been alot of things put on here. Some true some false. This person has a right to put on here what he heard so give it up. You dont OWN this site do you???? give it up!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •