The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S27: Ep.12 Vidcap Analysis *no sources*"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-28-13, 03:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S27: Ep.12 Vidcap Analysis *no sources*"
Your weekly depository of vidcaps and discussion relating to those vidcaps for the 12th episode of S27.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Post-Show Promo tribephyl 11-28-13 1
   RE: Post-Show Promo tribephyl 11-28-13 2
       RE: Post-Show Promo CTgirl 11-30-13 22
   Observation Flowerpower 11-28-13 10
 S27: Ep.12 Rustle Feathers (Preview... Sheldor 11-28-13 3
   RE: S27: Ep.12 Rustle Feathers (Pre... Deitaphobia 11-28-13 6
       RE: S27: Ep.12 Rustle Feathers (Pre... Sheldor 11-28-13 7
           RE: S27: Ep.12 Rustle Feathers (Pre... Georjanna 11-28-13 9
               good spec! Flowerpower 11-28-13 11
                   RE: good spec! byoffer 11-29-13 16
           RE: S27: Ep.12 Rustle Feathers (Pre... Sheldor 11-29-13 19
   Web Promo Caps tribephyl 11-28-13 12
       RE: Web Promo Caps michel 11-28-13 13
           RE: Web Promo Caps mimo 11-30-13 23
               RE: Web Promo Caps tribephyl 12-01-13 28
       RE: Web Promo Caps tribephyl 11-28-13 14
           RE: Web Promo Caps michel 11-28-13 15
           RE: Web Promo Caps Flowerpower 11-29-13 17
               RE: Web Promo Caps television 11-29-13 20
               RE: Web Promo Caps Sheldor 12-01-13 29
                   RE: Web Promo Caps Flowerpower 12-04-13 35
                       RE: Web Promo Caps Sheldor 12-04-13 36
                       RE: Web Promo Caps tribephyl 12-04-13 37
                           RE: Web Promo Caps Sheldor 12-05-13 38
                               RE: Web Promo Caps tribephyl 12-06-13 39
           RE: Web Promo Caps Sheldor 11-29-13 18
               RE: Web Promo Caps tribephyl 11-29-13 21
                   RE: Web Promo Caps byoffer 11-30-13 24
                       RE: Web Promo Caps tribephyl 12-01-13 25
 RE: S27: Ep.12 Vidcap Analysis *no ... Georjanna 11-28-13 4
   RE: S27: Ep.12 Vidcap Analysis *no ... Sheldor 11-28-13 8
 RE: S27: Ep.12 Vidcap Analysis *no ... Estee 11-28-13 5
   RE: S27: Ep.12 Vidcap Analysis *no ... tribephyl 12-01-13 26
       by the waaaaayy... tribephyl 12-01-13 27
           RE: by the waaaaayy... suzzee 12-02-13 30
               RE: by the waaaaayy... tribephyl 12-03-13 31
 S27: Ep.12 Press Images Sheldor 12-03-13 32
 S27: Ep.12 Challenge Promo "Ram-Bal... Sheldor 12-03-13 33
 More Photos from SeeBS Scarlett O Hara 12-03-13 34

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

11-28-13, 03:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Post-Show Promo"
Transcript:
Jeff Probst: Next time on Survivor, trying to change his fortunes in the game, Hayden throws everything on the table...
Hayden <talking to tribe at camp after TC>: I hope everybody here likes 2nd place, because if Tyson goes to the end, he's winning.
Probst: ...and it just might work.
Gervase <talking to Hayden>: Tell me a move to make.
Hayden: If you want to get him out, we should try right now.

11-28-13, 03:25 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Post-Show Promo"
what's up with the random shot of a Tadhana flag at night?

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

11-30-13, 03:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Post-Show Promo"
An original Tadhana goes home?

CBS is making everything so obvious this season so why not?

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-13, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Observation"
Thanks for posting, Tribe!

I made an observation last night that may or may not mean anything at all. When these shots came on the promo...

They did NOT match up with the verbage that went with it...

Gervase <talking to Hayden>: Tell me a move to make.
Hayden: If you want to get him out, we should try right now.

So, the editing is manipulating the scene here and as I noted, this may mean something, or not. Also, I transcribed the verbage as:

Hayden to Gervase: If you want to get him out, it's this Tribal right here

FWIW!

Sheldor 4639 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

11-28-13, 03:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "S27: Ep.12 Rustle Feathers (Preview)"
Survivor: Blood vs. Water - Rustle Feathers (Preview)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pBDolOC1CY

Published on Nov 27, 2013

Castaways try to find balance at a frustrating immunity challenge and a ruthless game of tug of war leads to an incredibly rare tribal council, on Survivor: Blood vs. Water, Wednesday, 8/7c. Only CBS

Transcript

Announcer: CBS Wednesday

Jeff: We are deadlocked

Announcer: For only the second time in Survivor history

Jeff: Per the rules of Survivor... We'll draw rocks

Announcer: Someone's fate comes down to a BLIND DRAW

Jeff: White means you are going home, Black means you are safe. Everybody put out your palm... And reveal

(fade to BLACK and GASPS)

Jeff: There are no words that can top what just happened. This game is going to be a battle until the very end.

Deitaphobia 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-28-13, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Deitaphobia Click to send private message to Deitaphobia Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: S27: Ep.12 Rustle Feathers (Preview)"
You can tell by the shirts that two of the people holding out their wrists are Tyson and Katie. I Didn't see a 3rd fist. It's likely 3 of the votes are for Hayden. So who's the other target and who has immunity? If Ciera flips, it could be rookies vs. veterans, but why not target Tyson? Unless, the tie was a known outcome going in, and the rookies target Gervase or Monica to make sure Tyson can get rocked. That would mean either Gerv or Monica wins immunity and the other is a target.

11-28-13, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: S27: Ep.12 Rustle Feathers (Preview)"
LAST EDITED ON 11-28-13 AT 12:52 PM (EST)

From that preview video I believe Gervase has Immunity and those single views of Gervase are from another Tribal Council. In most of the group shots Monica is occluding Gervase's neck area from being seen but in the first distant group shot it looks like there might be something around his neck.

If that's true, that means the third rock drawer is Ciera, Monica, or Hayden and the other two were the tie vote.

That assumes no one found and played the Hidden Immunity Idol as that would reduce the number of people drawing rocks down to only two (Tyson and Katie)

Highly unlikely but there also could have been a 2-2-2 tie, re-vote and 1-1-1 tie, and rock draw with 3 tied people safe, Immunity Challenge winner safe, and only 2 people drawing rocks.

Georjanna 1316 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-28-13, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georjanna Click to send private message to Georjanna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: S27: Ep.12 Rustle Feathers (Preview)"
LAST EDITED ON 11-28-13 AT 02:12 PM (EST)

I agree with you, Sheldor. I think that Gervase has II. One way or another. And there is the possibility that the IN was passed from one Survivor to another and that's why we don't see it around anyone's neck in the creative clip.

I don't think that Gervase would have risked his position in the Game by relying on the promise of a three-person vote to afford him immunity from the draw. Gervase, I think, would have bought into the plan only if his safety was guaranteed - going in.

And I also think that Monica's body language excludes her. However her safety from the draw occurs.

She sits immobile, with her hands clasped around her knees and looking to her right (away from the host), as JP approaches with the bag of rocks and walks past her and Gervase to stand in front of Ciera, Katie, Hayden and Tyson. She doesn't make any movement indicating her intention to participate. Her back doesn't straighten. She isn't 'following' his movement across the area. She doesn't unclasp her hands. Nothing about her posture says that she is anything other than an observer.

And it is most plausible that Hayden was the recipient of the Tyson/Gervase or Ciera/Monica vote. And that fact would, ironically, make it all that much easier to sell his scheme.

So, barring your well-reasoned caveats, I think that the rock-pickers are Ciera, Katie and Tyson.

11-28-13, 03:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "good spec!"
LAST EDITED ON 11-28-13 AT 04:18 PM (EST)

Sheldor and Georgianna, I think you both are on the right track. I agree Georgianna that Monica is most likely excluded from the purple rock drawing. In addition to her not moving to open her arm to draw as Jiffy walks by, she also still has her hands extended and clasped as seen throughout the entire TC sequence, when Jiffy says, hold them out and reveal...you see Katie's hand extended and clasping a rock, and when you see Tyson's hand extended and clasping the rock, Monica's is still clasped together with her other hand....I really don't think she drew a rock at all. Here is the screen shot of the moment I am referring to, when we hear Jiffy say, Hold out your rocks...

You can see Monica's hand is straight down as it was throughout the entire TC.

So, there will be 3 peeps that are safe from the rock draw. The one with the IN, Gervase, and clearly he is the one with the necklace, imo. Hayden, who was most likely the target from Tyson's alliance, and then it appears that Monica was the other target, and most likely to force the rock draw that would definitely include Tyson.

So, those most likely excluded from the rock draw: Gervase, Hayden, and Monica.
Those that most likely have to draw: Katie, Tyson, and Cierra. ( I stand with Georgianna!)

Great spec, everyone! And thanks for posting!

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-13, 00:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: good spec!"
I agree because of this picture:

Jiffy is bringing over the rocks, and it looks to me like 3 Survivors are looking at Jiffy (Katie, Ciera, and Tyson) while the other 3 are are looking around at the others. (this is more clear of Gervase and Monica). Jeff is bringing a bad thing (the rocks) and it seems to me that those involved in choosing are watching the arrival of the rocks very carefully, while the other 3 are watching them.

11-29-13, 01:05 PM (EST)
19. "RE: S27: Ep.12 Rustle Feathers (Preview)"
Here is a screen cap that I believe shows that Gervase is wearing the Immunity Necklace and hence is immune from drawing rocks.

11-28-13, 05:05 PM (EST)
12. "Web Promo Caps"
Transcript:
Announcer: CBS, Wednesday...
Jeff Probst <at Tribal Council>: We are deadlocked.
Announcer: ...for only the second time in Survivor history...
Probst: Per the rules of Survivor, we'll draw rocks.
Announcer: Someone's fate comes down to a blind draw...
Probst <shaking bag of rocks>: White means you are going home, black means you are safe. Everybody put out your palm. And reveal.
Probst: There are no words that can top what just happened. This game is going to be a battle until the very end.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-13, 07:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Web Promo Caps"
Just before Laura was voted out, we saw the tribe playing a game with rocks and we heard: Ciera looks happy, she's got the black rock." Can we say that it will happen exactly like that? If so then Ciera will pick the black rock, staying safe once more.

mimo 563 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-30-13, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mimo Click to send private message to mimo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Web Promo Caps"
She also picked the black rock last episode when she chose not to compete and instead ate. Those were black rocks right?

12-01-13, 04:58 AM (EST)
28. "RE: Web Promo Caps"
black...white...whats the difference, right?

11-28-13, 07:59 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Web Promo Caps"
I guess RI is kinda predictable?

The 3rd juror is...
Caleb

No need to even parse source code for these giveaways. Sheesh.

Ep 12 rundown:
Post TC: Hayden begins anti-tyson campaign

RI: Tina and Laura get themselves 3 more days on RI. Caleb becomes a juror. Ciera burns the clue again?

Pre-IC: Hayden continues his anti-tyson campaign targeting Gervase for the cross-over vote.

IC: Tyson wins Immunity.

Post IC: With Tyson off the block, focus reverts to Hayden and Monica as the targets. Tyson will want to regain allegiance with Gervase and prove his trust with Monica. Maybe even test the promises Ciera gave to him.

TC: For these people to actively participate in a "white rock" situation they are all going to have to think that it's what's best for their game. Neither Ciera nor Katie can switch. And they have to be voting differently than both Tyson and Gervase are. (Hayden-3 | Monica 3)

Revote: Without Hayden and Monica: (Hayden-2 | Monica 2)
Upon the tiebreak: Tyson, Katie and Ciera pull a rock out of a bag. Tyson's is black. One of the girls has a white one.

Preview: One of the mothers will have to sacrifice their daughter to the buff-burner. My thought? Ciera is taught a valuable lesson in turning on her family too early.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-13, 11:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Web Promo Caps"
LAST EDITED ON 11-28-13 AT 11:42 PM (EST)

I hadn't noticed that. Geez!! They're giving it away this season. I had a nice edit analysis saying the two moms had to survive over Caleb. Pretty much wasted now.

11-29-13, 08:56 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Web Promo Caps"
Great spec there, Tribe. But, don't you think that Gervase wins the IC?

Let's figure out who votes for who. You raised a good point. Ciera and Katie vote different people. So, Gervase does go on board with Hayden and votes Monica!

Votes for Hayden: Tyson, Monica, Ciera
Votes for Monica: Gervase, Hayden, and Katie

I have to admit, this was a GREAT plan to knock Tyson down. Vote for Monica, stand firm, have Tyson go for the rocks. Wow! Hayden had nothing to lose by executing it. Also, he got Gervase to target Monica, I love that!

Will be great to see the fall out after this TC!

Can we exclude Tyson from picking the purple rock? I keep coming back to the quote he had at RI when Rachel was out...if I go to RI I will send you all to he!!...

television 282 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-29-13, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail television Click to send private message to television Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Web Promo Caps"
If this is how it goes down, no wonder Gervase is getting the overlooked edit. What a way to throw away his game entirely. You make that move at 7, not 6.

12-01-13, 11:04 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Web Promo Caps"
Interesting that CBS removed this preview from YouTube but they are running commercials this weekend with this same preview.

I'm confused though, wouldn't a more straightforward simple result be:

Votes for Hayden: Tyson, Gervase(Immunity), Monica,
Votes for Monica: Hayden, Katie and Ciera

Returnees vs Newbies. We know Tyson doesn't trust Ciera (he said so and played the HII last week). I believe the Next Time On scene of Hayden trying to get Gervase to turn on Tyson is a Red Herring.

Newbies vote for Monica so that a tie will force Tyson to draw a rock since Gervase has Immunity and Monica would be part of the tie. Returnees vote for Hayden for calling out Tyson and trying to get him voted out.

33.3% chance of Newbies winning with Tyson drawing the White Rock.
66.6% chance of Returnees winning with either Katie or Ciera drawing the White Rock.

Now that shocked response is obviously dubbed in but the most shocking result would be for Tyson to draw the White Rock when he had a 66.6% chance of the other two drawing the White Rock.

12-04-13, 09:17 AM (EST)
35. "RE: Web Promo Caps"
I'm confused though, wouldn't a more straightforward simple result be:

Votes for Monica: Hayden, Katie and Ciera.
Returnees vs Newbies. We know Tyson doesn't trust Ciera (he said so and played the HII last week). I believe the Next Time On scene of Hayden trying to get Gervase to turn on Tyson is a Red Herring.

Yes, it would appear more straightforward. But, Ciera has sworn alliegence to Tyson, despite Tyson not trusting her. Last week she told him that she will vote as he votes for the rest of the game. Clearly, after last week, we noted that Tyson did choose to vote with Cierra and against Hayden/Caleb. So, that tells us that he trusts her or at least is choosing to use her against Hayden this week.

That's why I believe that Gervase, Hayden, and Katie will all vote for Monica. This was a great move on Hayden's part because he is able to employ Gervase to vote out his rival, Monica, while not directly voting out Tyson, but realizing that the purple rock could indeed get him out. It gives Gervase an excuse...

Regardless, since Gervase has the IN, and Monica is the target, then ONLY Tyson is still there to draw rocks, the odds are 33% : 66% for him to draw the rock.

12-04-13, 03:24 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Web Promo Caps"
Good points FP. However, in your scenario the re-vote would be:

Votes for Hayden: Tyson and Ciera
Votes for Monica: Katie and Gervase

That gives the 66% advantage to team Gervase, Katie and Hayden since only Katie would be drawing.

Why wouldn't Tyson or Ciera (or both) simply switch their vote to Monica to avoid that 66% chance that one of them will pull the White rock?

Monica is a challenge beast and has been on the bottom of all voting discussions.

In my scenario the re-vote is:

Votes for Hayden: Tyson and Gervase
Votes for Monica: Katie and Ciera

Here I can see both sides willing to risk drawing rocks.

That gives the 66% advantage team Tyson, Gervase and Monica since only Tyson would be drawing. I think Tyson would like 66% for him vs 66% against him in your scenario.

Hayden, Katie, and Ciera would be willing to take the long shot 33% chance that Tyson draws the White Rock vs voting out Hayden (Katie would never vote for Hayden and Ciera would have flipped to vote with Hayden and Katie knowing a tie was inevitable so why would she flip yet again)

12-04-13, 05:32 PM (EST)
37. "RE: Web Promo Caps"
my thought is that any scenario that requires either Gervase, Hayden or Katie to be the 'power player', or someone who effects change, is highly unlikely to come to fruition.
Hayden talks a big game, but never seems to be able to deliver.
Gervase does not make big moves. Specially when his chances at improving his position are lessened. (Tyson is Gervase's shield. He would not destroy his own shield.)
And as stated prior, Katie is a game non-factor.

I think the mastermind behind all of the upcoming shenanigans will be Tyson. He tells, Ciera to vote for Monica. He tells Monica to vote for Ciera. He secures Gervase's vote for Ciera by donating his Immunity Necklace to him. Katie and Hayden are too dense to figure out they are being played. Tyson puts himself in massive danger (with the thought that he could kick arse on RI and come back) but rides the wave of luck/fate/odds and DOESN'T grab the white rock.
Gervase is immune, Ciera and Monica are suddenly safe from bootation. The rocks are distributed to Hayden, Katie and Tyson.
The reveal is Katie has the bad rock and gets her torch snuffed.

12-05-13, 06:28 PM (EST)
38. "RE: Web Promo Caps"
My straightforward simple scenario

Votes for Monica: Hayden, Katie and Ciera

where Hayden is the power player that gets Ciera to flips was right and my conjecture that the Hidden Immunity Idol would be placed and found was also right. I just can't believe Tyson didn't play it to insure that himself *and* Monica would be safe and to force only Ciera and Katie to draw rocks if Ciera flipped.

12-06-13, 04:07 AM (EST)
39. "RE: Web Promo Caps"
Excellent job, Shel! Wouldn't be the first time I made things complicated.

I also wonder why Tyson didn't use the hidden idol.
Except he did say he played it too early the first time and wished he hadn't. Perhaps he's over-compensating by keeping it till the F5, or when he HAS to use it.
But truthfully, I think Tyson just trusted that Ciera was with him and Gervase/Monica. Kudos to Hayden for selling the tie so well. But he had some help by Gervase counting out Ciera's position.

11-29-13, 12:56 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Web Promo Caps"
tribephyl wrote:
"IC: Tyson wins Immunity."

It is impossible for Tyson to have won the IC because Tyson is drawing a rock in the preview. The players part of the tie *AND* they player that won the IC is immune from drawing a rock.

We know Laura or Tina won the RI Duel. I'm guessing Laura did and gave the HII clue to Ciera again.

Does Ciera burn the HII clue again or does she keep it and does she find it and does she play it and is immune from drawing rocks too?

11-29-13, 04:19 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Web Promo Caps"
I understand the whole drawing a rock means he isn't immune thing. I'm just of the mind that thinks that Tyson wins Immunity but gives it away to Gervase at TC.

There will be no idol resurface for this episode. I fully expect Ciera to torch the clue (and soon after come to regret that decision.)

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

11-30-13, 11:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Web Promo Caps"
Happy 10K posts Tribe!!

Gord knows they have been well spent and thoroughly enjoyed!!

12-01-13, 04:44 AM (EST)
25. "RE: Web Promo Caps"
LAST EDITED ON 12-01-13 AT 04:45 AM (EST)

Don't bring the Gord's name into this. The last thing I need is a phalse profit claiming ultimate rights to my soul.
By the way, All 10000+ of them are my phault. I ain't handing a single one of them to anyone else but my stupid @$$.

Georjanna 1316 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-28-13, 06:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Georjanna Click to send private message to Georjanna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S27: Ep.12 Vidcap Analysis *no sources*"
LAST EDITED ON 11-28-13 AT 12:00 PM (EST)

On May 31, 2010, Andy Dehnart published Survivor’s presumably-then-applicable Contestant Contract and Rules. And CBS demanded that the texts be removed from the Reality Blurred site.

However, CBS having failed to pursue their claim of copyright infringement (and Mr. Dehnart having asserted that his was ‘Fair Use’ of the material), the content was restored to Reality Blurred in August of 2010. And there it remains.

The Contract is here.

And the Rules are here.

The Rule applicable to the ‘Purple Rock’ begins on Page 7 at 10 – vi. The ‘Full Screen’ button that makes reading the script so much easier is located at the bottom of the right-side, sliding bar.

Note: These documents are peppered with the phrase "... at the producer's discretion", so just how relevant they are (or were) to discussions about what might happen at any given Tribal Council is (and was) questionable.

Another Note: It isn't possible to copy and paste excerpts from these documents. I did screen print the text and then create a graphic of the 'Purple Rock' section. But although I'm rather confident that the horse has left the barn vis a vis the copyright or exclusivity of the material, I've decided not to post it here unless there is a request for me to do that.

I think that it's going to be really interesting to see just how much of the procedure we are permitted to see. If what we see is anything at all like what we've read. And who of the six Survivors in the Tribal Council know(s) that not only are the two tied individuals immune from the draw, so too is the IC winner (per the Rules).

Leaving only three ...

G

11-28-13, 12:55 PM (EST)
8. "RE: S27: Ep.12 Vidcap Analysis *no sources*"
"...not only are the two tied individuals immune from the draw, so too is the IC winner (per the Rules)."

I believe Jeff has also stated that anyone playing a Hidden Immunity Idol is also immune from the draw and I'm sure the Hidden Immunity Idol will be back in play.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-13, 09:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S27: Ep.12 Vidcap Analysis *no sources*"
Just wanted to mention how fed up I am with the Back Of The Book editing style which is starting to take over the season.

Also, put me down for thinking Hayden goes out. There would be a certain irony in his being removed by a rule too stupid for the Chenbot.

12-01-13, 04:52 AM (EST)
26. "RE: S27: Ep.12 Vidcap Analysis *no sources*"
a mere 3 days later and this... put me down for thinking Hayden goes out, is sounding just sooo ... cute!
... I wanna pinch some cheeks.

Is there a charge for that?

12-01-13, 04:57 AM (EST)
27. "by the waaaaayy..."

and no. The irony of me playing the confident 10000+ Apollo-type towards the 56K DAWgoddess that is ST is not lost on my tiny testosterone-driven cranium. Wouldn't be the first time I puffed my pheathers at her.

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

12-02-13, 05:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: by the waaaaayy..."
phlirt

I should be watched....closely.

12-03-13, 04:32 AM (EST)
31. "RE: by the waaaaayy..."
In the most awkward way possible.

Gaw...she hasn't even responded yet. It's been 3 days. Oh I mean 1 day. Is it too early to phreak out about it?

12-03-13, 01:45 PM (EST)
32. "S27: Ep.12 Press Images"
Episode 12 - Press Images
Date: 12.3.13

FINALLY the Press Images are out!
No unpublished thumbnail images yet...

_0001
_0002
_0003
_0004
_0005
_0006
_0007
_0008
_0009
_0010
_0011
_0012
_0013
_0014
_0015
_0016
_0017
_0018
_0019
_0020
_0021
_0022
_0023
_0024
_0025

12-03-13, 07:07 PM (EST)
33. "S27: Ep.12 Challenge Promo "Ram-Ball On""
Challenge Promo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkJqXR_BuaY

Published on Dec 3, 2013

Challenge Producer John Kirhoffer takes us behind-the-scenes for a first look at the challenge, 'Ram-Ball On,' featured on SURVIVOR: Blood vs. Water, Wednesday, December 4 on CBS.

VoiceOver Transcript

Jeff Probst: It is the rehearsal for "Ram-Ball On" based on the Zeppelin song. This is friends and family running this challenge today. We have 6 people. You have to balance a cue ball on the end of a stick, and then you have to make your way over a series of obstacles like this one. If you fall off, you have to go back to the start. Here's the coolest part of this. Once you've made your way through three of these obstacles, you'll come here, you'll place your cue ball right here and look what pops up, a key.

_0001
_0002
_0003
_0004
_0005
_0006
_0007
_0008
_0009
_0010
_0011
_0012
_0013
_0014
_0015
_0016
_0017
_0018
_0019
_0020
_0021
_0022
_0023
_0024
_0025
_0026
_0027
_0028
_0029
_0030
_0031
_0032
_0033
_0034
_0035
_0036
_0037
_0038
_0039
_0040
_0041
_0042

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-03-13, 08:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "More Photos from SeeBS"
CBS has posted these on Facebook:

Redemption Island Challenge:

Immunity Challenge Layout:

This is the Immunity Challenge:

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •