The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S27: Ep 11 Vidcap Analysis *No Sources*"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-21-13, 03:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S27: Ep 11 Vidcap Analysis *No Sources*"
Leave the Ep11 caps and the discussion of the Ep11 caps within this thread. Thank you.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Post-Show Prom o tribephyl 11-21-13 1
   RE: Post-Show Prom o kingfish 11-21-13 2
       RE: Post-Show Prom o michel 11-21-13 3
   RE: Post-Show Prom o suzzee 11-22-13 4
   RE: Post-Show Prom o Flowerpower 11-24-13 7
 S27: Ep 11 Gloves Come Off (Preview... Sheldor 11-22-13 5
   web promo caps tribephyl 11-23-13 6
       RE: web promo caps Flowerpower 11-24-13 8
           RE: web promo caps michel 11-24-13 9
               RE: web promo caps Flowerpower 11-24-13 10
                   RE: web promo caps michel 11-24-13 11
 S27: Ep 11 Press Images Sheldor 11-25-13 12
   RE: S27: Ep 11 Press Images Sheldor 11-25-13 13
       RE: S27: Ep 11 Press Images Flowerpower 11-26-13 14
           RE: S27: Ep 11 Press Images ginger0226 11-26-13 15
           RE: S27: Ep 11 Press Images kingfish 11-26-13 16
               RE: S27: Ep 11 Press Images suzzee 11-26-13 17
               RE: S27: Ep 11 Press Images Sheldor 11-26-13 19
                   RE: S27: Ep 11 Press Images tribephyl 11-26-13 21
                       RE: S27: Ep 11 Press Images Sheldor 11-26-13 24
 S27: Ep 11 Gloves Come Off (Sneak P... Sheldor 11-26-13 18
   RE: S27: Ep 11 Gloves Come Off (Sne... bbaper 11-26-13 20
       RE: S27: Ep 11 Gloves Come Off (Sne... Flowerpower 11-26-13 22
           RE: S27: Ep 11 Gloves Come Off (Sne... bbaper 11-26-13 23
               Ep12 PR and Ep11 POST-SHOW THUMBNAI... Sheldor 11-26-13 25
                   RE: Ep12 PR and Ep11 POST-SHOW THUM... dabo 11-27-13 28
                   RE: Ep12 PR and Ep11 POST-SHOW THUM... tribephyl 11-27-13 29
                       RE: Ep12 PR and Ep11 POST-SHOW THUM... Sheldor 11-27-13 30
 RE: S27: Ep 11 Zap2it Sneak Peek ... Sheldor 11-26-13 26
 S27: Ep 11 Challenge Preview - Wris... Sheldor 11-27-13 27

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

11-21-13, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Post-Show Prom o"
Transcript:

Jeff Probst: Next time on Survivor...
Hayden <talking to Caleb>: Tyson has been in control...the whole game.
Probst: Tyson has been running the show...
Ciera: What are you guys thinking?
Hayden: The four of us vote Tyson.
Probst: But one plan can turn everything upside down.
Ciera: We can so outsmart these veterans.
Caleb <talking to Katie>: Tyson thinks he's head honcho. We're gonna blindside him next vote.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-13, 05:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Post-Show Prom o"
LAST EDITED ON 11-21-13 AT 05:11 PM (EST)

OK, see, now this is what pisses me off about Survivor. First they tease you with the carrot that there is going to to be a rebellion and someone you've wanted voted off from the first is going to be the next to go, but you know that it's just a tease.

Well, maybe it will happen, but we all know it isn't likely after having been advertised in the promos. Fat chance, actually.

And, something about Cierra is rubbing me the wrong way too. Something to do with an egotistical 20YO thinking she is wiser in the ways of Survivor than her veteran mother. And that self-satisfied "I'm so smart and sneaky" smile. Young whipper snapper!

Nevermind. Just having a grumpy day.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-13, 09:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Post-Show Prom o"
Strange that I feel Tyson and Ciera have been about the most interesting characters this season has given us...

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-13, 11:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Post-Show Prom o"
Thanks Tribe for the vidcaps.

The comment Tyson made last week about Ciera being smarter then they thought she would makes me think she's going to be Tyson's next target.

Katie could be strung along for a spare vote by Tyson. Tyson & Gervase will likely want Monica in their block of three to the finale and I think they'll pull Katie in to their voting for Ciera for this TC, after that Katie could be kept around until F4 and either her or Monica (if Monica had immunity) would be the F4 boot.

I should be watched....closely.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-13, 10:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Post-Show Prom o"
While I agree it's clear in the aftershow that it is indeed Caleb that first comes up with the plan to target Tyson, this picture gives me pause...

It's Hayden that is heard noting that "Tyson has been in control the whole game", so he is the one that editing is giving credit for the plan...couple that with the picture of Hayden right smack in the middle, the CTGirl Theory, it makes me think Hayden could be the boot this week. At least I can't totally dismiss him. OTOH, the clue notes "the castaway" that makes the bold move could either smoke out the HII, or wind up being the target definitely points to Caleb. Hayden or Caleb?

Cierra, thanks to the new promo, clearly is the one that is in "hot water". Couple that with Tyson noting that she was smart afterall and making moves of her own could foreshadow her demise this week as well.

Sheldor 4639 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

11-22-13, 11:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "S27: Ep 11 Gloves Come Off (Preview)"
LAST EDITED ON 11-23-13 AT 00:11 AM (EST)

Survivor: Blood vs. Water - Gloves Come Off (Preview)

SurvivorOnCBS Published on Nov 22, 2013

A castaway's bold move could either smoke out the hidden immunity idol or extinguish their own flame. Also, one castaway is in hot water after playing both sides of the tribe, and two moms pull a less-than-maternal move at the Redemption arena, on Survivor: Blood vs. Water, Wednesday, 8/7c. Only CBS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zx85eWSyaVw

(Note: Screen caps not yet available on Survivor Fever)

Transcript:

(Ciera voting for her mother)

Announcer: She betrayed her own mother to survive

(Ri Truel)

Laura: We knew at some point one of us would have to vote the other one out. I just didn't think it was going to be so soon.

Ciera (turns head): Ughhh

Laura: But I'm proud of her

Announcer: CBS Wednesday. Now she's (CIERA) the game's biggest threat!

Tyson (to Gervase): Teenaged mom, Hell raiser, (close up of Ciera) she can look in your eyes (Ciera looking at Tyson) and lie better than everybody

Katie (to Hayden): She makes me nervous

(scene of Ciera walking toward camera)

Hayden: I don't think I can trust her

WATCH

(Closeup of Monica then Tyson)

YOUR

(Hayden looks surprised then Caleb)

BACK

Gervase: You put your trust (Ciera walking toward camera) person. You're going home!

11-23-13, 03:45 AM (EST)
6. "web promo caps"

Announcer: She betrayed her own mother to survive.
Laura <at Redemption Island Arena>: We knew at some point one of us would have to vote the other one out. I just didn't think it was going to be so soon. But I'm proud of her.
Announcer: CBS, Wednesday, now she's the game's biggest threat.
Tyson <talking to Gervase>: Teenage mom. Hell raiser. She can look in your eyes and lie better than everybody.
Katie: She makes me nervous.
Hayden: I don't think I can trust her.
Gervase <camera confessional>: You put your trust in the wrong person, you're going home.

11-24-13, 10:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: web promo caps"
The new promo that is hyping Cierra as the most likely target is interesting as well. If this episode falls the same way the others have than the promos will directly point to the boot...Cierra. Last week it was all about Laura being the odd mom out. Food for thought...

11-24-13, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: web promo caps"
I can't remember a week where the first promo made one player the big target while the second promo turned it to another.

BTW, being F7, there can't be a purple rock scenario this week and the game we saw them play in the shelter made it almost predictable that a purple rock scenario will be considered and that Ciera will take part. Ciera has to stay if that scene had any foreshadowing value.

11-24-13, 03:27 PM (EST)
10. "RE: web promo caps"
So, michel, if you were a betting man, you would be going with the one that makes the bold move that will either flush the idol, and lead to his own demise...would that be Caleb, or Hayden?

Hayden had the comments last episode noting how he trusted Tyson, and that he thought Tyson had his back...

11-24-13, 04:05 PM (EST)
11. "RE: web promo caps"
The previews put Hayden as the one going after Tyson so it would be his bold move even if Caleb could claim credit. Anyway, putting myself in Tyson's place, Hayden has to be the first target unless he wins immunity.

11-25-13, 05:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "S27: Ep 11 Press Images"
Survivor - Blood vs Water - Episode 11 - Press Images
Date: 11.25.13

_0001
_0002
_0003
_0004
_0005
_0006
_0007
_0008
_0009
_0010
_0011
_0012
_0013
_0014
_0015
_0016
_0017
_0018
_0019
_0020
_0021
_0022

11-25-13, 08:52 PM (EST)
13. "RE: S27: Ep 11 Press Images"
LAST EDITED ON 11-26-13 AT 08:12 PM (EST)

This RI Duel/Truel appears to be similar to the RI Duel from South Pacific where Edna lost to Ozzy called "Block It Out"

Survivor: South Pacific - Redemption Duel: Block It Out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pty1KFfDkHM

This Immunity Challenge appears to be the same as the 1st Immunity Challenge in S25 Philippines "Wrist Assured" which was won by Denise and Carter.

Survivor: Philippines - Survivor Philippines - Immunity Challenge: Wrist Assured
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0a26DPM2FI

Edited to add finish order:

• 5 mins: Skupin, Pete, Penner, Lisa, Malcolm, RC, Abi, Denise (Wins, bucket had not dropped much at all)
  • 15 mins: Artis
  • 25 mins: Jeff, Carter (Wins)

11-26-13, 08:13 AM (EST)
14. "RE: S27: Ep 11 Press Images"
LAST EDITED ON 11-26-13 AT 08:20 AM (EST)

Okay, thanks so much for posting, Sheldor! I have to admit, I didn't recognize the challenges...

Regarding the IC, we have 7 peeps left: Tyson, Gervase, Monica, Katie, Cierra, Hayden, and Caleb.

Unlike the first time this challenge was run, there is likely to be only one IN, not two.

Right off the bat I will eliminate Cierra and Katie, they don't stand a chance imo, especially against Monica who is not only strong but has endurance as well.

I think Hayden is too big to win this challenge, so I will eliminate him. Caleb doesn't appear to be too strong, but I could be wrong. He also is heavier than Tyson, Gervase.

So, I have narrowed the pool down to the remaining Tyson, Gervase, Monica. I think Monica has the best shot, but I don't know if she will outlast the boys. If I had to make an educated guess, I would narrow it down to Tyson and Monica....the two who endured the longest in the last challenge as well.

Thoughts?

Regarding the puzzle at RI, wow, maybe Vytas will be going home? I would put my money on Tina and Laura at the puzzles?

ginger0226 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-26-13, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger0226 Click to send private message to ginger0226 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: S27: Ep 11 Press Images"
I don't see Tyson winning this one due to his shoulder injury.....

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-13, 11:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: S27: Ep 11 Press Images"
LAST EDITED ON 11-27-13 AT 10:00 AM (EST)

Very nice FP, as usual.

Not sure why this would favor the light weights since it seems to be a hand strength thing, but in the earlier survivor, two lightweights, Denise and Carter won. Denise was a very tough competitor and very fit as was Carter, so maybe that helped, but it does seem that this challenge does indeed favor lighter weight people.

ETA: Ah. The weight in the bucket is proportional to the weight of the survivor.

And I agree about Katie, Cierra, no chance. And I guess I agree about Hayden and Caleb too, although either or both of those could surprise us. I mean, if Caleb has more of a lumberjack in him (please, this is not the place for that tittering) than just his shirt, he could have the hand strength/endurance to win.

Tyson's bucket is lower than the others in V-cap #009, and although it could be a dream teamers vid-cap, or maybe it’s too early in the contest before the pain has set in for the others, I would have to guess that Tyson didn't make it, in spite of the fact that one would suppose that he would have bicycler's endurance. Well, leg endurance.

ETA: And Ginger makes a good observation about Tyson.

Of Gervase and Monica, well, Gervase at times has shown very little endurance in these challenges, and Monica is probable his better at that.

I'd go with Monica as a guess for IC, at least if and until a more definitive clue comes along.

And for the RI challenge, if they have to crawl down the square channel four times for the boxes, that would put Vytas at a disadvantage, and Tina (as an older person) at a lesser disadvantage.

If the RI challenge requires that they lift one end of that square tube and shake out the boxes, then Tina would probably be the most disadvantaged.

Regardless, the hard part of the RI challenge is the Rubic's cube puzzle. Even so, at this point I'd have to guess that Laura would win this. And this could (somehow) fit in with the maternal aspect of the promo clue, it seems like Cierra’s turning on her Mom was edited to be more dramatic than Katie’s.

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-13, 01:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: S27: Ep 11 Press Images"
When I read the reference to not being very maternal for some reason I thought it meant that Laura & Tina were not very maternal to Vytas. Now it's stuck in my head.

And Sir Fish, the Lumberjack song is also stuck in my head. And I'm OK with it. titter

I should be watched....closely.

11-26-13, 07:28 PM (EST)
19. "RE: S27: Ep 11 Press Images"
kingfish wrote:

"Not sure why this would favor the light weights since it seems to be a hand strength thing, but in the earlier survivor, two lightweights, Denise and Carter won."

It favors lighter weight players because last time weight was added to each bucket proportional to the player's weight but Grip Strength is not proportional to the player's weight. That is why all the big men dropped out first last time.

I'd predict it comes down to Monica or Tyson.

"Tyson's bucket is lower than the others in V-cap #009"

Players always draw for spots. I think they are drawing for spots in this photo:

So Yellow is NOT necessarily Tyson's bucket.

"one would suppose that he would have bicycler's endurance. Well, leg endurance"

You need Grip Strength endurance for this challenge, legs are not involved. However bicyclist spend hours gripping their handlebars so I'll bet Tyson has good Grip Strength.

"ETA: And Ginger makes a good observation about Tyson. "

Tyson hasn't been wearing the sling, he said in an Extra Video that he is playing up his injury, and Tyson came in 2nd in last week's endurance challenge. This challenge doesn't require his shoulder muscles (Rotator cuff), it's all in the Wrist muscles.

"And for the RI challenge, if they have to crawl down the square channel four times for the boxes"

No, the "Sneak Peak" video shows that you stick your fingers through the netting and push the boxes through it. Advantage Vytas with longest fingers I think.

"Regardless, the hard part of the RI challenge is the Rubic's cube puzzle. Even so, at this point I'd have to guess that Laura could win this. And this could (somehow) fit in with the maternal aspect of the promo clue, it seems like Cierra’s turning on her Mom was edited to be more dramatic than Katie’s. "

Yeah, I too think Laura is the favorite to win this Duel. I wonder if Laura stands in front of her complete puzzle blocking Vytas on the far side from seeing her finished puzzle but she whispers to Tina next to her the solution.

11-26-13, 08:44 PM (EST)
21. "RE: S27: Ep 11 Press Images"
Players always draw for spots. I think they are drawing for spots in this photo:

While they do indeed draw for spots, its never something they show. Nor is it something that is this "secretive".
I believe this reveal a rock situation is to decide whether they're choosing to play for immunity or whether they're going to sit-it out for food.
And in this case I would figure that both Tyson and Gervase could sit-out. Thereby, leaving the newbs to be a tad resentful of the guys' position. Thus the whole targeting of Tyson talk going on.

11-26-13, 09:49 PM (EST)
24. "RE: S27: Ep 11 Press Images"
Ah! That makes a lot more sense! Thanks tribephyl!

If Tyson sits out I'm sure Monica will win; NO way Monica sits out.

11-26-13, 06:52 PM (EST)
18. "S27: Ep 11 Gloves Come Off (Sneak Peek) "
LAST EDITED ON 11-27-13 AT 04:46 AM (EST)

Survivor: Blood vs. Water - Gloves Come Off (Sneak Peek)

(Screen Caps not yet available on Survivor Fever. This video shows the first part of the RI Duel with Vytas leading, Laura right behind him, and Tina one block behind)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmSVDfGDXD0

Published on Nov 26, 2013

A castaway's bold move could either smoke out the hidden immunity idol or extinguish their own flame. Also, one castaway is in hot water after playing both sides of the tribe, and two moms pull a less-than-maternal move at the Redemption arena, on Survivor: Blood vs. Water, Wednesday, 8/7c. Only CBS

<Edited to add Transcript and Screen Caps>

Episode 11 Redemption Island Duel Promo

Date: 11.26.13

Transcript:

Jeff Probst: Alright, here we go. Two will move on. Survivors ready? Go!

Probst: That rope is rough. It's gonna beat up your hands. But you can't worry about that right now. Vytas has his first box. Laura has her first box. It is Vytas and Laura out to a quick start. Tina has her first one! Vytas making quick work of this. Vytas has his second box. There are four, total. Laura has her second box.

Ciera: Good job, Mom.

Probst: Tina, really slowing down.

Katie: Pop that hard, Mom.

Probst: It is Vytas and Laura both working on their third. Vytas has his third. Laura has her third. Tina has her second. She is one full box behind. That is a lot of time.

_0001
_0002
_0003
_0004
_0005
_0006
_0007
_0008
_0009
_0010
_0011
_0012
_0013
_0014
_0015
_0016
_0017
_0018
_0019
_0020
_0021
_0022
_0023
_0024
_0025
_0026
_0027
_0028
_0029
_0030

bbaper 39 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-13, 08:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bbaper Click to send private message to bbaper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: S27: Ep 11 Gloves Come Off (Sneak Peek) "
LAST EDITED ON 11-26-13 AT 08:31 PM (EST)

I can't make any sense of this posting:
CASTAWAYS TRY TO FIND BALANCE AT A FRUSTRATING IMMUNITY CHALLENGE, ON “SURVIVOR” WEDNESDAY, DEC. 4

"Rustle Feathers” – Castaways try to find balance at a frustrating immunity challenge and a ruthless game of tug of war leads to an incredibly rare tribal council, on SURVIVOR, Wednesday, Dec. 4 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

http://www.cbspressexpress.com/cbs-entertainment/shows/survivor-blood-vs-water/releases/view?id=37444

It does not look like it relates to the picture of the IC.

Ok, "A ruthless game of tug of war" must relate to who they are voting for at the TC. Perhaps choosing between Tyson and Ciera?

Perhaps this post should have been for episode 12?

11-26-13, 08:54 PM (EST)
22. "RE: S27: Ep 11 Gloves Come Off (Sneak Peek) "
Walter, yes, you have found the teasers, misdirection clues for next week, note that it notes, Dec 4. So, the IC will involve balance and frustration. Note that next week there will be a tug of war, most likely between the three remaining Returnees vs the 3 remaining loved ones/newbies. This solidifies that a newbie is going home this week. Also note that it says a "rare" tribal council. Something is going to happen that is very rare! That will be fun to speculate about. I think some are already speculating about the old "purple rock". Should be good. With the way the editing is going, I am confident that someone from the original Tadhana tribe will be on the losing end of the rock.

bbaper 39 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-13, 09:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bbaper Click to send private message to bbaper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: S27: Ep 11 Gloves Come Off (Sneak Peek) "
No duh. I realized after reading it again. I just couldn't my brain to realize why they posted so soon, that it was indeed for Ep. 12

11-26-13, 11:08 PM (EST)
25. "Ep12 PR and Ep11 POST-SHOW THUMBNAILS!"
Good job bbaper spotting the Ep12 Press Release!

I think someone wanted to start their Thanksgiving holiday early!

I had checked when the Ep11 "pre-show" Press Images were first released if the Thumbnail images were available for the "post-show" Press Images and they were NOT uploaded at that time.

I figured if they published the Ep12 Press Release today early by mistake they might have uploaded the Ep11 POST show Thumbnail images early and sure enough they did!!!

Note: The Ep10 POST-show Thumbnail images spoiled everything and they got published on forums and Twitter spoiling the episode for some people that did not want to get spoiled.

The Ep11 POST-show Thumbnail images also spoils everything: RI Duel Winner, Immunity Challenge Food Sit Outs, Immunity Challenge Winner, and Tribal Council Results.

Seeking the group's opinion if I should post these POST-show Thumbnail images in a separate thread with SPOILER warning like I did last time?

Or just let people find the photos for themselves?

-Sheldor

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

11-27-13, 00:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Ep12 PR and Ep11 POST-SHOW THUMBNAILS!"
Post with a spoiler warning if you can.

11-27-13, 01:51 AM (EST)
29. "RE: Ep12 PR and Ep11 POST-SHOW THUMBNAILS!"
Post them. with spoiler warnings.

11-27-13, 05:45 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Ep12 PR and Ep11 POST-SHOW THUMBNAILS!"
Thanks for the advice dabo and tribephyl

I wonder if CBS has always uploaded ALL of the thumbnail images for an episode (both PRE-show and POST-show) at the same time and assumed people would not be able to find the non-linked POST-show thumbnail images in the directory

images/photos/thumbnail/{YYYY}/{MM}/{DD}/

since the file names had non-sequential numbering before (looks like a digital camera file name/number)

My Brother’s Keeper
103342_D38988b.jpg
103342_D40680b.jpg

Now they are using sequential numbers like:

S27_Ep{nn}_SG_{nnn}.JPG

Which makes searching for them trivial

11-26-13, 11:58 PM (EST)
26. "RE: S27: Ep 11 Zap2it Sneak Peek Thanksgiving"
Zap2it 'Survivor: Blood vs. Water' sneak peek, plus the castaways give thanks

See article below for Sneak Peek video of Ciera

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2013/11/survivor-blood-vs-water-sneak-peek-plus-the-castaways-give-thanks.html

It's Thanksgiving week and we're thankful for two things -- first, the above exclusive sneak peek clip of Wednesday night's (Nov. 27) "Survivor: Blood vs. Water" episode, which is all new (not a clip show episode).

We're also thankful for the wonderful castaways who are still on the show that took time out of their busy schedules to tell Zap2it what they're thankful for this year.

Tyson: "I'm thankful for my smokin' hot girlfriend, loving family and friends and a body that won't quit."

Katie: "Every Thanksgiving I'm grateful for family and health and safety. This year more than ever I'm thankful for the opportunities I've been blessed with. Some families aren't even guaranteed a bag of rice for their "tribe" or shelter from natural disasters such as tsunamis. Praying everyone can be grateful for something this year."

Laura M: "I am most thankful for unconditional love. Having a faith that has shown and taught me the meaning of unconditional love. Never giving up on someone, circumstances or relationships. I am thankful that I am forgiven and loved, despite all of my mistakes. Thankful that I have never been given up on. Thankful that I have a family that never gives up on each other. Thankful for His grace!!!"

Caleb: "I am thankful to have Colton in my life...and for my family and all they do for us!"

Tina: "My health, my kids, my parents, my friends, my joy, my amazing life, my little cabin in the woods where I live, my dog (who has survived 7 copper head bites, being gutted by a wild boar, being attacked by a bear, stolen by hunters, had front and back leg broken and 1/2 her tail cut off. No, I am not kidding.) I am thankful to still be in the game on 'Survivor,' and lastly I am thankful that so many people in the world are coming together to help those in the Philippines who have lost everything!"

Vytas: "I'm grateful for my family and friends, for the roof over my head and food in my fridge, for my health and well being. Life is good!"

Ciera: "I am thankful for my family. Sounds really cliche but it's the truth. We have such a big family who have all been so supportive and who always have my back. I love them all so much."

Gervase: "I'm thankful for family. From my own family to my Survivor family. No matter how good, celebrating your accomplishments or bad, being there for you when things hit the fan. Family is always there. I love my family!"

Monica: "I'm thankful for my healthy family, my free country and self-control."

Hayden: "I am ultra-thankful for my family and friends who have supported me through the good, the bad, and the ugly. They are the reason I am the man I am today. Thank you to you all!"

Aras: "I am thankful for good health, a peaceful city and all the abundance that surrounds us."

What are you thankful for this year, "Survivor" fans?

11-27-13, 00:18 AM (EST)
27. "S27: Ep 11 Challenge Preview - Wrist Assured"
LAST EDITED ON 11-27-13 AT 04:51 AM (EST)

Survivor: Blood vs. Water - Behind-the-Scenes Challenge Preview: Wrist Assured

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kENHyI3F8U

Published on Nov 26, 2013

Challenge Producer John Kirhoffer takes us behind-the-scenes for a first look at the challenge, "Wrist Assured," featured on SURVIVOR: Blood vs. Water, Wednesday, November 27 on CBS.

Episode 11 Challenge Promo
http://www.survivorfever.net/vc_s27_challenge_ep11.html
Date: 11.26.13

Transcript:

Jeff Probst: First time ever that I can recall in a rehearsal, the king of challenges, John Kirhoffer has been here since day one, is going to compete in a challenge he designed, called Wrist Assured.

Kirhoffer: That's right. Feeling good. It's a strength related one and that's my specialty.

Probst: Here we go for rehearsal of Wrist Assured on Blood vs Water with John Kirhoffer putting his reputation on the line. Survivors ready, and release.

Probst: Millhouse, Kirhoffer's your boss so technically you probably have to say something positive. What are his chances:

Millhouse: Ahh, his chances are actually really good. He did take the spot of a tiny girl. So, he's got like 3 pounds in there or something. It's crazy.

Probst: Kirhoffer is not beyond cheating to hold his reputation. It's not the first time. It won't be the last.

Probst: Hey, Kirhoffer, so one of things we're talking about on this Behind the Scenes is that we're always fair on challenges. How much weight do people have?

Kirhoffer: 25% of their body weight.

Probst: So, you would have significantly more than July?

Kirhoffer: I weigh 99 pounds. I do yoga.

Probst: So if John Kirhoffer doesn't win this challenge he will first himself from Survivor.

Kirhoffer <falls out of challenge>: I couldn't even hold a little girl's weight. That's okay. The little girl may win.

Probst: And July wins!

_0001
_0002
_0003
_0004
_0005
_0006
_0007
_0008
_0009
_0010
_0011
_0012
_0013
_0014
_0015
_0016
_0017
_0018
_0019
_0020
_0021
_0022
_0023
_0024
_0025
_0026
_0027
_0028
_0029
_0030

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •