The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"James Steals the Show!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-02-05, 08:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"James Steals the Show!"
If you haven't seen today's House Calls with James, do so immediately.

Some of his one liners about himself and the hamsters are quite witty, and the razzing he gives Marcellas is entertaining.

I'd love to see more of James - maybe in an All Stars?

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother6/_housecalls/

Then click on: "Watch Past Episodes in the Archive"

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: James Steals the Show! bdemoney 09-03-05 1
   RE: James Steals the Show! Wildchil 09-03-05 2
 RE: James Steals the Show! strid333 09-03-05 3
 RE: James Steals the Show! leianawd 09-03-05 4
   RE: James Steals the Show! fedcamper 09-05-05 5
       RE: James Steals the Show! leianawd 09-06-05 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-03-05, 10:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: James Steals the Show!"
Thanks for telling me to listen. I just got done listening to the episode and loved certain things from the interview...

James saying to Marcellas........"at least I used the veto on myself (when I had the chance)"

That he has no respect for April or Jen since they lied about Micheal being a sexual preditor.

But the best was when he compared the girl scout group to a herd of lions, saying that the weaker ones had to group themselves in order to avoid being eaten! Thought that was pretty funny and clever of him to say.

Wildchil 62 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-03-05, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wildchil Click to send private message to Wildchil Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: James Steals the Show!"
<<group to a herd of lions, saying that the weaker ones had to group themselves in order to avoid being eaten! Thought that was pretty funny and clever of him to say.>>

Hmm.. I don't see that as being so clever.. it's what all aliances do and why they are formed in these games *shrugs*

I wouldn't be very surprised now, especially with Bo and Ivette being put up by Howie and not one of the Friendship.. to see them stick together in the sequester house too...

Who is there in numbers? The Friendship

Who is gone? James.

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-03-05, 01:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: James Steals the Show!"
I just watched him in the archives and I admit that I was laughing pretty hard. James has a good grasp of the game and what the game means - the difference between certaing kinds of lies (Michael is a predator vs she's going after you).

Three is the perfect number.

leianawd 471 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-03-05, 02:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail leianawd Click to send private message to leianawd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: James Steals the Show!"
I would love to see a BB Allstars, especially if James was one of them. I have defended James til I was blue in the face and my fingertips were numb. Kaysar may be my favorite but James comes pretty close to Kaysar for me. I still think James played a great game, after all he stayed in that house for as long as he did being targeted. I haven't seen housecalls yet but I laughed when he said to Julie that they were all crazy, James almost seemed relieved like he was taking breaths of air when he was evicted, in a way I couldn't blame him after staying with those people.

fedcamper 142 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-05-05, 10:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail fedcamper Click to send private message to fedcamper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: James Steals the Show!"
James IS entertaining, but I'm afraid it won't be much of a relief for him, headed for the sequester house! Sometimes I laughed at James, sometimes I wanted to smack him down, but I wouldn't wish living with Jen for a few weeks on anyone!

leianawd 471 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-06-05, 02:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail leianawd Click to send private message to leianawd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: James Steals the Show!"
Me either! Jen is a horrible bi tch! I wonder how she will act when she has more people in the house other than Rachel who pretty much just takes the crap people say to her.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •