The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Kacie seven year old"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

lilN20 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-26-05, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lilN20 Click to send private message to lilN20 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Kacie seven year old"
point blank if your not a seven year old stop acting like one then. and then when its all said and done you go cry about it. I just think she needs to grow up, maybe she didn't get enough attention when she was little so crying is a cry for attention. Don't let everything get to you have a little back-bone.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Kacie seven year old Cleverone 09-26-05 1
   RE: Kacie seven year old jediprincess 09-26-05 2
   RE: Kacie seven year old JANE4351 09-26-05 4
 RE: Kacie seven year old Sanday 09-26-05 3
   RE: Kacie seven year old Remy 09-27-05 5
 RE: Kacie seven year old lrlr1 09-27-05 6
 RE: Kacie seven year old 254ever 09-29-05 7
 RE: Kacie seven year old Butterfli000 09-29-05 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Cleverone 759 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-26-05, 04:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cleverone Click to send private message to Cleverone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Kacie seven year old"
Totally agree...Kacie has used her abuse to manipulate and elicit sympathy and now it's time to stop...she got mad when Iyanla called her on it because she was exposed and now Simon can see how he's been used...she needs to work thru her abuse issue and grow up and accept responsibility about where she is in her life now before she turns Simon off with it. I know know it's not easy...but she can't expect him to change until she acknowledges her own behavior and changes it.

"I walk in my own shoes..."

jediprincess 15 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-05, 06:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jediprincess Click to send private message to jediprincess Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Kacie seven year old"
I felt really bad for Simon today. He had a pretty good breakthrough today. It might not have been the ONE but he had a pretty emotional time. And afterwards, because IV called her out on her behavior, Kacie is crying and needing comfort for being told she acts like a 7 year old. Gee Kacie, wonder why she said that?

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take but by the moments that take your breath away.

JANE4351 83 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-26-05, 11:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JANE4351 Click to send private message to JANE4351 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Kacie seven year old"
1. Kacie didn't even give Simon support, by thanking him for letting her know he wanted a few minutes of quiet time. Then when he asked her if she wanted to go and play tennis or whatever, and she didn't want to. So... instead of her suggesting something else that they could do together, she goes and cries and says that Simon has left to be by himself again. C'mon Kacie, grow up.

2. Kacie is too needy for Simon. They need long term therapy. I can't see them following the process after they leave the house.

Sanday 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-26-05, 07:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sanday Click to send private message to Sanday Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Kacie seven year old"
How can Simon have his feeling or work through them if Kacie is going to beat him to the punch and cry first everytime? He probably feels like someone has to hold up and be strong. Kacie was dead wrong when they went upstairs to the bedroom. You could see it on Simon's face.

Remy 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-27-05, 09:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Remy Click to send private message to Remy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Kacie seven year old"
LAST EDITED ON 09-27-05 AT 09:35 AM (EST)

I think what is happening with Kacie is great. I really don't think that she is aware of how distructrive her behaviour is to the relationshiop. For Iyanla to point it out to her is a gift. The irony is that although this kind of behaviour, reverting to our childish nature and our deepest hurts, usually comes out in our relationships with our partner, feedback such as Iyanla is providing is almost impossible to hear from a spouse.

lrlr1 512 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-27-05, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lrlr1 Click to send private message to lrlr1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Kacie seven year old"
Poor Kacie! I so sympathize with her hellish childhood. I know she can no way get over it.... but she can get a grip!

254ever 14 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-05, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 254ever Click to send private message to 254ever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Kacie seven year old"
Kacie has to release that little child inside and start acting like a grown women. She needs to know that she matters,too.

Butterfli000 16 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-05, 05:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Butterfli000 Click to send private message to Butterfli000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Kacie seven year old"
I think Kacie really needed to hear that. For a minute there Tess came to mind. I was like...oh no!! Not another Tess. It's amazing how right after that she did the same exact thing while talking with Simon. I think he also sees that, but just didn't say anything. Awareness is an important thing. So, I'm glad Iyanla called her on it.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •