The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Amazing Race Should Hook Up With Survivor"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

midson 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-19-02, 05:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail midson Click to send private message to midson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Amazing Race Should Hook Up With Survivor"
Since (presumably) Survivor 5 and Amazing Race III will be filming simultaneously, wouldn't it be cool if AR made a pit-stop in Thailand and stayed overnight with the Survivors - or at least paid them a visit? maybe they could somehow work the AR folks into a Survivor challenge. Same network, same production - Hey, it's logistically possible.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Amazing Race Should Hook Up Wit... Survivorerist 05-19-02 1
 RE: Amazing Race Should Hook Up Wit... JeffGator 05-20-02 2
   RE: Amazing Race Should Hook Up Wit... stan1616 05-20-02 3
 RE: Amazing Race Should Hook Up Wit... ELCinOhio 05-29-02 4
 RE: Amazing Race Should Hook Up Wit... PagongRatEater 05-29-02 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-19-02, 06:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Amazing Race Should Hook Up With Survivor"
That might be cool, but do you think that TAR will stop in Thailand again? But that would kinda be cool

And welcome to the boards, midson

=======================

Survivorerist - Oh where oh where did my sig pic go?

(Courtesy of Strider )

"I mean to see that we had just turned around like that at the last second and beat 'em at their own game...I think it's just hilarious! Like, I just laughed my head off! Ah ha ha ha..."
-Neleh Dennis

JeffGator 1401 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-20-02, 03:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JeffGator Click to send private message to JeffGator Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Amazing Race Should Hook Up With Survivor"
That would be neat, so would it be a 2 hour long episode of the combined shows, or just an hour of the Amazing Racers on Survivor or an hour of the Survivors on The Amazing Race?

stan1616 121 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-20-02, 04:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail stan1616 Click to send private message to stan1616 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Amazing Race Should Hook Up With Survivor"
It would be very cool! Hope they would've done that on The Amazing Race 2 where in a Roadblock and Reward Challenge, a Survivor would team up with one member of a certain team like Paschal and Peggy or Claire, Sean with Wil, Paige with Neleh (HOT TANDEM!!! Blake would be head over heels on those two as he is on the other), Kathy and Alex, Danny and Vee and Gabe and Gary (same hairdo and they're both nerds.). OR they could exchange teammates while they go around Thailand and comeback to their partners as they go to another country. Imagine Tara and Alex being stranded with Blake and Ozzy! But... it cannot happen when in the first place Survivor 4 was in Marquesas!

ELCinOhio 215 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-29-02, 04:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ELCinOhio Click to send private message to ELCinOhio Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Amazing Race Should Hook Up With Survivor"
I think I've seen this before.... where was it. Yes, I was watching MTV Road Rules IX, and they had to kidnap the Real World Computerized dog..

No Wait.. I was watching Real World X and they invited some of the road rulerers to Long Island with them for the weekend...

No Wait.. I was watching Road Rules IV and they had to steal the 8 ball from the Real World Miami House.

So it's been done before, hell they even have a Road Rules Real World Challange.

I can see that now TAR vs. Survivor. I can only imagine the possibilities.

PagongRatEater 12996 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-29-02, 05:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Amazing Race Should Hook Up With Survivor"
As cool as this would be, I don't see it to be terribly likely that Bruckhiemer and EMB would work together on this one just to help CBS. Both guys have pretty big egos and aren't likely to change their show for the other and I don't really see Moonvies having enough chits in with those guys to get them to do it.

Too Bad.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •