The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S27 ep7"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-29-13, 09:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S27 ep7"
ADVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Spoilers, please do not include spoiler information for future episodes, stick to the episode in question. Thank you.

The DAWS

New Galang

KC. Katie Collins, Tina's daughter (Tadhana)
LB. Laura Boneham "Laura B", Rupert's wife (Tadhana/Galang)
MC. Monica Culpepper, Brad's wife (Galang)
TW. Tina Wesson, Katie's mother (Galang)
VB. Vytas Baskauskas, Aras' brother (Tadhana)

New Tadhana

AB. Aras Baskauskas, Vytas' brother (Galang)
CB. Caleb Bankston, Colton's fiance (Tadhana)
CE. Ciera Eastin, Laura M's daughter (Tadhana)
GP. Gervase Peterson, Marissa's uncle (Galang)
HM. Hayden Moss, Kat's boyfriend (Tadhana)
TA. Tyson Apostal, Rachel's boyfriend (Galang)

Redemption Island

JC. John Cody, Candice's husband (Tadhana)
KE. Kat Edorsson, Hayden's girlfriend (Galang/NewG)
LM. Laura Morett "Laura M", Ciera's mother (Galang)

Eliminated

RB. Rupert Boneham, Laura B's husband (Galang/R)
CC. Colton Cumbie, Caleb's fiance (Galang)
RF. Rachel Foulger, Tyson's girlfriend (Tadhana/R)
MP. Marissa Peterson, Gervace's niece (Tadhana/R)
CW. Candice Woodcock Cody, John's wife (Galang/R)
BC. Brad "Culpepper" Culpepper, Monica's husband (Tadhana/R)

The Rules

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot (and elim) in the subject heading.

This is easy, just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote, e.g., "elim-Hayden boot-Vytas." You have two things to vote on, who loses the duel at RI and is eliminated (elim), and who is voted out at TC (boot).

Letter codes have been provided for each player, please use them -- or not, the way things are going they may not matter until the finale. This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they are really obvious without actually reading your post.

Other things you want to vote on (who wins reward, who wins immunity, who burns the HII clue, do HIIs get found, do HIIs get played, who will be preggers at the reunion), these should go in your post not in your subject line.

2. Reply only to this post.

We like a nice straight vote thread. It's easier that way.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

2b. But to change your vote do reply to your own vote post.

Your new post heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: elim-John boot-Aras."

3. This is not a discussion thread do not treat it as such.

Make your case as much as you want, but there are plenty of places on the forum to debate the merits of people's arguments, have discussions, have civil and polite disagreements: this is a vote thread.

But please feel free to discuss your vote(s) in your own post, cast all the extra votes you want, make jokes, we're really all most interested in what you have to say.

4. No graphics.

Unless you insist. If you do include a graphic please make it pertinent to something in this episode. Siggies allowed.

5. Have fun!

Take a walk on the wild side.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Elim: KE Boot: LB Round Robin 10-30-13 1
 Elim-Kat; Boot-Vytas kingfish 10-30-13 2
 Elim-Kat Boot-LauraB dabo 10-30-13 3
 Elim: Kat, Boot: Laura B Flowerpower 10-30-13 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-30-13, 02:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Elim: KE Boot: LB"
Both for making rookie-type mistakes.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-13, 09:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Elim-Kat; Boot-Vytas"

The boot is just a guess, really. Maybe Vytas's drug history has screwed up his left/right coordination and he causes Nu Galang to lose the IC.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-13, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Elim-Kat Boot-LauraB"
LAST EDITED ON 10-30-13 AT 10:58 AM (EST)

We should be getting a double-elim week sometime soon, but not this week. What we seem to be getting this week is a lot of misdirection.

Will Hayden swap places at Redemption with Kat? Logically, there are a lot of reasons why he should not. 1. Old Tadhana have been doing well since ousting Brad, his going into the duel could upset the momentum. 2. New Galang is obviously disfunctional because the women turned on one of their own rather than ousting Vytas, Old Galang turned on one of their own rather than ousting an Old Tadhana. 3. It would unbalance New Tadhana with Old Galang, which would be bad for himself, Caleb and Ciera. 4. Kat is not a game asset, but if she can prevail at RI that could change. Kat or Laura M winning their way back from Redemtion is good for Old Tadhana.

Reasons why he should trade places? 1. Love is illogical. 2. John winning his way back from Redemption is not good for Old Tadhana.

Anyway, I'm guessing he stays where he is, Kat probably loses the duel.

As for the boot, Laura B and Vytas are in the minority on New Galang, there is a plot in place at New Tadhana to blindside Aras. The plot at New Tadhana is long range because Gervase and Tyson cannot afford to become Old Galang minority on New Tadhana. Caleb with his ability to switch things up at TC would be the logical target there. Barring a revolt against Monica the Culpepper, Laura B and Vytas have to play their hardest to throw one another under the bus on New Galang. Vytas by making himself next best thing to "blood" for Katie and Tina succeeds, Laura B just can't get the numbers playing the anyone but me game.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-13, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Elim: Kat, Boot: Laura B"
LAST EDITED ON 10-30-13 AT 12:15 PM (EST)

This week we have clues...

1. An ultimatum at Redemption Island puts one castaway on the spot to prove his love:

Kat is so afraid that Hayden won't want to be with her anymore because she is a pre-merge loser...he assures her before she goes, my relationship with Kat is even more important than this game!

2. Another castaway’s honesty may be her biggest downfall.

As Tribephyl pointed out in the misdirection thread...

This clue applies to Laura B. Note the word they use is "downfall".

3. An odd man out needs to prove his worth on an all-female tribe...

Sure seems like Vytas is working his social magic on the ladies of Galang.

Next, we have the verbage from the promos...

Jeff Probst: Next time on Survivor...
Vytas <talking to Katie>: Morning, boo.
Probst: ...in a tale of two brothers, Vytas is quickly making friends...
Tina <camera confessional>: I would be honored if he took an interest in Katie. I'm ready for grandbabies.
Probst: ...while Aras' are all but gone.
Tyson <talking to Gervase, Caleb, Hayden and Ciera>: They've been the most dangerous couple in the game from day one. We have to take out Aras sooner than later.
Caleb: Yeah, I'm good with that.
Tyson: Happy?
Hayden: Solid.

We have a tale of two brothers. The Vytas/Aras couple is at the center of attention, and I might add not in a good way as folks are using terms like, the most dangerous couple

Here is the other promo:

Announcer: And...two brothers on opposite tribes.
Aras <camera confessional>: We have a really dominate position in the game.
Tyson: They've been the most dangerous couple in the game since day one.
Announcer: Will this power duo be the next casualty?
Tyson: We have to take out Aras and Vytas sooner than later.

Then we have Tina's comment, "it's getting down to nut crackin time", which points to Vytas possibly getting the boot.

Well, we know that most likely the nuGalang tribe will loose the challenge, located here. The press photos are located here. The only post challenge pics we have are at the Galang tribe, and that certainly points to the Galang loss.

So, all the clues point to either Laura B or Vytas. One is misdirection the other is our story. They started teasing us last week with the dethroning of King Aras, and this week the power couple is at risk as well with Vytas possibly on the block. Last night I saw a commercial that was TOTALLY all about Aras and Vytas. Either Vytas is out tonight OR, King Aras may be out next week.

For right now, I am going with Laura B out this week. She is the odd woman out as Tina and Monica most likely want to keep Vytas and Katie around to play later when they reunite with Aras. Rupert's proud of her, so now she can go...

ETA: I must admit though, Vytas could indeed be the boot this week. His arc has done nothing but soar up to this point. But, we are hearing that Vytas and Aras will be the power couple, we know that Tina wanted to vote out Vytas last week because she is afraid of the "all guys tribe" at the other camp, and she also knows what a threat Vytas and Aras together would be. They are also running commercials that are hitting us over the head with the power couple Vytas and Aras. Could be they are milking these two before their demise, and it could possibly start with Vytas, this week.

OTOH, we also have this tip in the misdirection clues: Plus, a lesson in Survivor strategy — what not to do. I think this could apply to Laura B when she tells Vytas that he's next. Telling the boot that they are the boot ahead of time only enables them to somehow find a way out. Look what Caleb did a few weeks ago...

Really getting to be a coin toss...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •