The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Hurricane Howie Strikes Again!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

leianawd 471 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-02-05, 07:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail leianawd Click to send private message to leianawd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Hurricane Howie Strikes Again!"
How great was it that Howie won HOH!!!!!!!! I wanted Janelle to win it, but I was definately ok with Howie getting it too as long as none of the "Friendship" was in power again I was happy. Then Howie nominating Beau and Ivette, I couldn't help but laugh. Finally one of those two (hopefully Ivette) will be out of the house, the only way they can be saved is if they saved themselves and we've seen their performances during competitions. As long as that witch Ivette doesn't somehow have a stroke of luck and gets the POV I would really really love to see her go. I'm hoping that from here on that BB gets very interesting.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Hurricane Howie Strikes Again! Lisa0116 09-02-05 1
   RE: Hurricane Howie Strikes Again! nailbone 09-02-05 2
       RE: Hurricane Howie Strikes Again! leianawd 09-02-05 3
       RE: Hurricane Howie Strikes Again! RonReports 09-02-05 4
       RE: Hurricane Howie Strikes Again! RonReports 09-04-05 10
 RE: Hurricane Howie Strikes Again! Wildchil 09-03-05 5
   RE: Hurricane Howie Strikes Again! leianawd 09-03-05 6
       RE: Hurricane Howie Strikes Again! merrysinger 09-04-05 8
           RE: Hurricane Howie Strikes Again! bystander 09-04-05 9
               RE: Hurricane Howie Strikes Again! merrysinger 09-04-05 12
       RE: Hurricane Howie Strikes Again! Wildchil 09-04-05 11
   RE: Hurricane Howie Strikes Again! BBFANJenifer 09-03-05 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Lisa0116 688 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-02-05, 09:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisa0116 Click to send private message to Lisa0116 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Hurricane Howie Strikes Again!"
I got a tiny bit upset at the fact that (once again) when the Jedi win the HOH they are on the short end of a double elimination week. Poor Howie-did you hear him say "you mean I only get the HOH bedroom for 1 day?". Not to mention that since Janelle didn't get to do HOH blog and HOH pic, Howie won't get to this time, either.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-02-05, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Hurricane Howie Strikes Again!"
I agree!!!! We had to deal with an entire week of April, and the Good Guys only get a couple of days. But it does mean that Ivette will be gone sooner, so I can live with it.

o-

09-02-05, 11:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail leianawd Click to send private message to leianawd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Hurricane Howie Strikes Again!"
Yes, it does suck that Howie and Janelle get the short HOH, poor Janelle has only been HOH once and it was only for two lousy days. I really wish that they would let them do their HOH blogs. Speaking of HOH blogs has anyone read Jenn's, what a laugh.

RonReports 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-02-05, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RonReports Click to send private message to RonReports Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Hurricane Howie Strikes Again!"
Someone wrote earlier that April should nominate Ivette and Beau. Not a problem, those nominations happened this week and April was able to get James evicted.

RonReports 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-04-05, 05:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RonReports Click to send private message to RonReports Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Hurricane Howie Strikes Again!"
>
>it does mean that Ivette
>will be gone sooner, so
>I can live with it.

>>size=1]
>
> o-
>

>

Now Ivette is Head of Household and Hurricane Howie is likely to be blown out the front door.

I missed part of the HOH competition because CBS stupidly cut into the program to tell us that Rehnquist died and to tell us about his career. That was not urgent. It could have waited until this program ended.

Wildchil 62 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-03-05, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wildchil Click to send private message to Wildchil Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Hurricane Howie Strikes Again!"
I think it's a hoot that Howie got it AND that he nominated Bo and Ivette.. the Friendsip didn't have to start eating on their own yet, Howie did the dirty work for 'em.. this way, if their eviction survives POV.. probably Ivette gone.. and no hard feelings from Bo towards the Friendship.

I was surprised though in the eviction.. that both Janelle and Ivette voted for James.. and the reasons they gave, especially Janelle who has shown herself to be rather selfish and shallow. and they being the only two gullibale(sp) enough to fall for Jame's BS.. Janelle even thinking she could win against him if they made it to the final two. Amazing.

Also.. dang good move on April part to use the POV on Janelle instead of Howie.. not sure Ivette could have voted to keep Janelle in!!! Nice to see the "game played".

After this eviction.. (kinda hope it's Ivette too, Bo seems to be the better player.. certainly the less whiney one) The Friendship , I hope, will win HOH again.. and split up Janelle and Howie.. suspecting Janelle, unless POV comes into play.. will finally be gone.

09-03-05, 03:01 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Hurricane Howie Strikes Again!"
This has been one of the very few times that someone from the "Friendship" has made a strategically good move that won't end up biting them in the butt later. As for Janelle being shallow I don't think she was,after all Janelle really felt that she could make it further into the game yet she kept Howie because she has formed a friendship with him, I don't see that as shallow in my opinion. Right now I am rooting for Janelle. I never thought I really would even though I never disliked her but she is my favorite compared to the rest.

merrysinger 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-04-05, 00:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail merrysinger Click to send private message to merrysinger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Hurricane Howie Strikes Again!"
I must be missing something and not that I want Janelle evicted because I don''t but WHY didn't Maggie use her POV and put up Janelle?

bystander 4968 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

09-04-05, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Hurricane Howie Strikes Again!"
OK if you're serious than....If Maggie used the power of veto, Howie would nominate someone else for eviction, not Maggie. Howie would most-likely nominate April. So, in effect, Maggie using the power of veto would be like Maggie nominating April for eviction.

merrysinger 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-04-05, 11:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail merrysinger Click to send private message to merrysinger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Hurricane Howie Strikes Again!"
Thanks I just had a brain f--t. It was really driving me crazy. I just hope that somehow Yvette goes away soon.

Wildchil 62 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-04-05, 06:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wildchil Click to send private message to Wildchil Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Hurricane Howie Strikes Again!"
LAST EDITED ON 09-04-05 AT 06:52 PM (EST)

<<As for Janelle being shallow I don't think she was,after all Janelle really felt that she could make it further into the game yet she kept Howie because she has formed a friendship with him, I don't see that as shallow in my opinion>>

I agree.. her actions weren't shallow.. that's why I was so surprised by them.. because most of her previous behavior has been rather shallow in my opinion.

I'm still rooting for Maggie

BBFANJenifer 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-03-05, 09:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BBFANJenifer Click to send private message to BBFANJenifer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Hurricane Howie Strikes Again!"
Are we watching the same show?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •