The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S27: Blood vs. Water PRESS"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-17-13, 09:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S27: Blood vs. Water PRESS"
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/survivor-blood-vs-water-and-the-amazing-race-fall-premiere-dates-announced-by-cbs-14955.php

Survivor: Blood vs. Water will debut a week earlier than most of the rest of the network's fall schedule with a special 90-minute broadcast on Wednesday, September 18 at 8PM ET/PT.

The Amazing Race's 23rd edition will subsequently premiere on CBS on Sunday, September 29 at 8PM ET/PT.

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/survivor-blood-vs-water-format-twist-confirmed-by-cbs-14813.php

CBS has confirmed online rumors that this fall's 27th Survivor edition will feature returning Survivor castaways competing against family members and loved ones.

http://www.realitytvworld.com/shows/survivor-blood-vs-water/

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S27: Blood vs. Water PRESS SurvivorManiac 08-21-13 1
 RE: S27: Blood vs. Water PRESS CTgirl 08-22-13 2
   RE: S27: Blood vs. Water PRESS Estee 08-22-13 3
 JP on the RC/Craig - Candice/John s... tribephyl 08-31-13 4
 Parvati previews on TVGN suzzee 09-01-13 5
   RE: Parvati previews on TVGN Estee 09-02-13 6
       RE: Parvati previews on TVGN suzzee 09-02-13 7
 3 Qs with Probst Corvis 09-19-13 8
 What might have been. Estee 09-19-13 9
   RE: What might have been. tribephyl 09-19-13 10
   RE: What might have been. PepeLePew13 09-19-13 11
 Rupert dabo 09-27-13 12
   RE: Rupert dabo 09-28-13 13
 cc&Rachel dabo 10-05-13 14
 Marissa dabo 10-11-13 15
 Candice dabo 10-18-13 16
 Brad dabo 10-25-13 17
 Kat dabo 11-01-13 18
 Laura B dabo 11-07-13 19
 John dabo 11-08-13 20
 Aras dabo 11-22-13 21
 Vytas dabo 12-03-13 22
 sad news dabo 12-04-13 23
 Caleb dabo 12-08-13 24
   RE: Caleb dabo 12-09-13 25

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SurvivorManiac 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-21-13, 00:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorManiac Click to send private message to SurvivorManiac Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S27: Blood vs. Water PRESS"
EW Article:

Earlier this summer, Jeff Probst officially broke the news on Entertainment Weekly Radio that the 27th season of Survivor — titled Blood Vs. Water — would feature returning Survivor players and their loved ones. And now we can officially reveal that one of those pairs will be Survivor: One World’s Kat Edorsson and her boyfriend, Big Brother season 12 champ Hayden Moss. And the two talk about it for the first time right here! While players from both Survivor and Big Brother have appeared on fellow CBS reality competition show The Amazing Race — and a relative of Survivor’s Russell and Brandon Hantz, Willie, played on last summer’s Big Brother — Hayden will become the first person to have appeared on both programs.

In the video interview below (which was shot on location), I asked the couple which show is harder, Survivor or Big Brother. “I will answer that question exactly in about 39 days,” said Hayden the day before the game began. “Really, I’ll be the only person ever that can answer that question. So I’m excited to test it out and see what Survivor is all about.”

EW.com has also learned that this is not Hayden’s first brush with Survivor. In fact, he was very close to being cast on the show before he ended up on Big Brother in the summer of 2010. “We met with him for Survivor,” reveals host Jeff Probst. “He made it all the way to our finals. Hayden and I met. We were in the room talking and for whatever reason, I can’t even remember now, it just didn’t work out. Either we had somebody like him, I don’t know. And the next thing I know he’s on Big Brother! If you had just waited five minutes we would have put you on Survivor!” Evidently, the wait was worth it, as Hayden not only won $500,000 on Big Brother, but now gets to go for the full million when Survivor: Blood vs. Water premieres with a special 90-minute episode on Sept. 18 at 8pm on CBS.

To see more from Hayden and Kat on location, just click on the video player below. Check back soon for more news (casting and otherwise) on Survivor: Blood vs. Water, and for more Survivor news delivered right to your virtual doorstep, follow Dalton on Twitter @DaltonRoss.

Link to webpage and video interview: http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/08/20/big-brother-hayden-moss-survivor-blood-vs-water/

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

08-22-13, 09:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S27: Blood vs. Water PRESS"
http://xfinity.comcast.net/blogs/tv/2013/08/21/first-look-at-the-survivor-blood-vs-water-castaways/

Hayden Moss: 3 words to describe you - Athletic, popular, and respectful. I didn't watch Big Brother but I already don't like him

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

08-22-13, 09:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S27: Blood vs. Water PRESS"
And thus you achieved in three words what took a lot of hamster watchers three months.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

08-31-13, 04:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "JP on the RC/Craig - Candice/John switch"
Blood Vs Water Pair Switch

Some notes:
The castaways spent time with each other pre-game.
When RC/Craig "disappeared" everyone was left in question as to why.
Then Candice and John show up, just in time for filming.

Gives some knowledge as to how they all may have felt about the last minute replacement, as it pertains to the game opening twist.

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

09-01-13, 11:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Parvati previews on TVGN"
Wednesday Sept 4 at 8 PM EST on TVGN. Let the editing begin

I should be watched....closely.

09-02-13, 08:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Parvati previews on TVGN"
Things I would rather do than contribute to Parvati's continued and seemingly endless CBS income:

Most.

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

09-02-13, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Parvati previews on TVGN"
Resistance is futile.

I think I heard a commercial with her saying she was doing an aftershow on TVGN, the web isn't big enough to hold all the Dawish Princess.

I should be watched....closely.

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-19-13, 01:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "3 Qs with Probst"
Probst has good things to say about Tyson and negative things to say about Gervase. He also says in a video on the ew.com website that Gervase required medical attention after that challenge. So everyone saw how weak he is. He could be in trouble if the Returners lose next week. Which stinks, because he's my pre-season pick to win!

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: So, Rupert’s wife Laura and John’s wife Candice are voted out of their tribe just minutes into the game and you give Rupert and John the opportunity to switch places with them and go to Redemption Island instead. Rupert then takes the bait and does it. How bad a strategic move was that? Because it seemed pretty damn bad from where I’m sitting.

JEFF PROBST: Well I’m sitting here with Parvati, Malcolm and Cochran after just live-tweeting during the premiere so I may ask them to weigh in if appropriate. Okay, Parvati and Malcolm both say it was very bad because you put someone there who is already on the outs — she has nothing to contribute. I agree. I think Rupert’s ego got the best of him. He wanted to “look” good so he made a big move and I think he was second guessing it when he talked with his wife. He had already committed and so it was hard for him to change his mind. So yes, we agree. Bad move. It will be very hard for him to win his way back in — but if he does, it will go down as a huge hero move. Remains to be seen.

EW: You had Monica Culpepper on Survivor: One World and called her Monica. Yet now husband Brad shows up and all of a sudden he’s “Culpepper.” Why has Brad earned the patented Probst last name shout out when Monica didn’t? And how come you did not opt for “Moss” or “Baskauskas” or “Bankston” with some of the other newbies? Did Brad pull a Cochran while off camera and insist you refer to him by his last name, or did he just seem particularly Culpepperish?

PROBST: It was just instinct that because he played in the NFL I figured most people knew him as “Culpepper.” I didn’t really give it a second thought. But I understand your point. You have to “earn” the last name distinction. If he doesn’t, does that mean I have to take it back?

EW: You and I have our opinions and predictions of how people are going to do when they get out there. Who surprised you the most — either positively or negatively — once they hit the beach in these first three days?

PROBST: Hmmm, a few people. I was surprised with how composed Monica was straight out of the gate. I was surprised with Tyson and how he carried himself — still funny but clearly wanting to help his tribe succeed. I was surprised with how absolutely out of shape Gervase was and I was unfortunately not surprised that Colton appeared to be very much the same type of player.

EW: Someone’s going home next week in the first duel, and it looks like Evil Colton is ready to make his return. Tease us up for the next episode, sir!

PROBST: Our first duel and you get your first taste of the emotions that are going to run throughout the season. We’re only just getting started.

09-19-13, 04:25 PM (EST)
9. "What might have been."
According to an article at Grantland, invited to return and refused: Greg Buis.

I guess the level of conch phone technology just passed him by.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

09-19-13, 04:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: What might have been."
LAST EDITED ON 09-19-13 AT 04:28 PM (EST)

once a coconut phone user, always a coconut phone user.
These new fangled blackboards, woodberries and conch-cells are too confusing.

Too bad though. He and Collen are the only two I'd like to see return from season 1.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

09-19-13, 05:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: What might have been."
LAST EDITED ON 09-19-13 AT 05:55 PM (EST)

Pity. Good ol' Grog, I would have liked to see how he would have done with the newer generation of Survivor folks, and who he would have brought along. His equally-bizarre sister?

If anyone's wondering where Grog is these days, he sounds perfectly ... normal. http://www.pioneergreen.com/our_team.html

09-27-13, 11:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Rupert"
Part 1

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-rupert-boneham-talks-survivor-blood-vs-water-%28part-1%29--15336.php

everyone knew Laura's name. I mean, they've seen her come out and play Survivor with me a few times in the loved ones visit. ..

She's young at heart. And honestly, the tribe would've done great if they would've kept her. She's going to be one of the best swimmers out there. I already know she's one of the best runners out there, and she's great at puzzles. ..

we're out there all as very big Type A personalities. ..

the guys on the tribe of the returning players would've been better off -- if they would've voted Laura out of the game, Laura M. She was the one that played the game before that wanted all the women that did the "women's power"-kind of play. ..

I think most of my tribe voted for Candice because .. they saw her be wishy-washy. .. She can't always be trusted. ..

With having returning players, we all are friends

09-28-13, 11:07 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Rupert"
Part 2

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-rupert-boneham-talks-survivor-blood-vs-water-%28part-2%29--15342.php

I told her when I whispered in her ear just before I left, "Get in there and try to be that pawn. Be that person .. saying, 'I'll vote for anyone that's not me,' be that person now. You're a free agent, let them know." ..

I'm sure Laura would've been better in that darn challenge ..

it's not just beating me on Redemption Island. You've got to beat the next eight, 10 people that come in there ..

the person making it out of Redemption Island has not bonded with the tribe. They are a wild card coming out of a darn scenario that they are playing with a vengeance now, so they're put out of the game. ..

I was able to play the game 10 years ago when it was a little more of a pure Survivor kind of game ..

When you give so much stuff, it changes the game from Survivor to a little more of the conniver-side of the game.

10-05-13, 11:22 AM (EST)
14. "cc&Rachel"
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-colton-cumbie-talks-about-quitting-survivor-blood-vs-water-%28part-1%29-15363.php

I just promised that I wasn't going to attack people.

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-colton-cumbie-talks-about-quitting-survivor-blood-vs-water-%28part-2%29-15370.php

I wanted Caleb to be in a better position in the game. ..

I think I became public enemy No. 1, which previously was Kat Edorsson or Laura Morett, one of the two. And so, you know, my big mistake in the game was opening my mouth and trying to get Aras out too soon.

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-survivor-blood-vs-water-loved-one-castaway-rachel-foulger-talks-%28part-1%29-15364.php

I'm saying Tyson can get further in the game. He's a stronger player. That's why I wanted to keep him in the game and keep him on his tribe ..

I knew they could use me to try to get Tyson out. They can now move players on a completely different tribe. So I knew at that point that I could be in trouble. ..

Everything was totally improv. ..

John Cody .. he got the idol and ultimately it took him out of the game. He didn't play that idol very well, so.

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-survivor-blood-vs-water-loved-one-castaway-rachel-foulger-talks-%28part-2%29-15371.php

I really wouldn't have worried about Tyson that much because he's such a challenge dominator. I think that he could have stayed on Redemption Island. ..

I was surprised just because they took out a strong player physically. They're losing all the challenges.

10-11-13, 02:02 PM (EST)
15. "Marissa"
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-marissa-peterson-talks-survivor-blood-vs-water-%28part-1%29--15401.php

Gervase had told me ... "Okay, me and Aras are really cool. We're going to be working together. You and Vytas should work together so the four of us can make it to the end." I was like, "Okay!" ...

Vytas had approached me before and said, "Okay, we're going to watch each other's back and stuff." And I was like, "Okay, I'm basically in this sub-alliance and I just don't want to mess that up right now. ...

He had recognized Aras and they did have a relationship prior to that from before ... we did not know who was going to be there until right then and there. ...

I wasn't familiar with Colton or Candice or Kat. ...

I wasn't blaming him. I just let him know the reasoning, because I know he was just as shocked as I was. Because I don't blame Gervase for that ...

I feel like Tadhana kind of used me as the scapegoat in a sense, because other people were celebrating as well on the other side. ...

I'm not going to maybe be as loyal to my uncle as you might be to your wife. I thought that people would see that as an asset.

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-marissa-peterson-talks-survivor-blood-vs-water-%28part-2%29--15403.php

Gunning for Culpepper.

John had told Rachel, "Okay, you're going and I tried to save you. I tried to speak up for you. But you're going in." ...

because you don't speak out against the Culpepper and not feel his wrath ...

I said I didn't want him on my tribe and look what happened. He didn't want me on his tribe, and he had the power. ...

It's like he has been very privileged in his life and hasn't all the time had to interact with people who don't agree with him. ...

like not being a guy -- not being a guy but being a gay guy. And I thought that was messed up. I feel like that was offensive and ignorant, and he would say things like that all the time and nobody would say anything about it at all. ...

But yeah, like, he's still being a douchebag! You can do all those things and still be a fool.

10-18-13, 08:08 PM (EST)
16. "Candice"
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-candice-cody-talks-survivor-blood-vs-water-%28part-1%29-15430.php

But that's what makes this game so fascinating, and definitely this season with the twist of the "loved ones," there's so much emotion wrapped up in it. There's so many different layers of the game and you don't -- you're not thinking strictly strategy. Your emotion gets involved and makes you do crazy things. ..

I absolutely love when people write your name down and put a little heart by it, you know? It's like, come on dude! You're writing my name down, get rid of the heart over my name! ..

they would say things about how they weren't allowed to have an opinion, nothing that they said was taken seriously, Marissa wanted to learn how to do the fire and go fishing but she wasn't allowed to do any of those things. So she was frustrated by that, and that kind of annoyed me ..

what I can do is kind of hit Brad with the stinky stick and try to tarnish his image in the game. So I mean, that was part strategy and also part hurt feelings. ..

I know that at best, one Cody is going back into this game and somebody's got to keep their nose clean and somebody's got to get their hands dirty. So it was kind of a good cop, bad cop kind of thing. I know John's not going to cuss anybody out.

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-candice-cody-talks-survivor-blood-vs-water-%28part-2%29-15435.php

I like Aras Baskauskas, I like the way he plays the game. I think you want to align yourself with someone who's calm, who is going to be steady for the long run. ..

You don't want to be with somebody who's off the wall, you know, crazy all the time and that you have to be their personal therapist, because that just makes it really difficult. So I liked Aras, I liked Tyson. I kind of thought I could get along with Gervase as well. ..

Brad, you know, he's a talker. He never stops talking. So most of the stuff that he said, I wasn't sure that I was going to believe, because we were still in the game, you know? But it was definitely awkward. I got what I wanted, which was to have him voted out of the game and to come to Redemption Island. But at the same time, (laughs) it was kind of like, "Be careful what you wish for," ..

We got two doctors and a lawyer there on Redemption Island, and Brad's a football player and John played college basketball at West Point. So it's like, I kind of felt like, you know, I was in an uphill battle. But I still wanted to fight and I wanted to win, and I gave it all I had.

10-25-13, 12:12 PM (EST)
17. "Brad"
LAST EDITED ON 10-25-13 AT 01:56 PM (EST)

part 1

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-brad-culpepper-talks-about-his-survivor-blood-vs-water-experience-%28part-1%29-15468.php

John and I were still -- we were friends. ..

John's quite the competitor, you know, he understood that my reasoning for blindsiding him didn't have to do with me. It had to do with protecting Monica and not jeopardizing her position ..

"God, everybody in Monica's tribe is blaming me for whoever goes out." And so, I was real nervous on sending somebody out who she potentially could've been connected to. I had no communication with Monica. They never lost. They never sent anybody home. So I didn't know who or what she was connected to ..

part 2

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-brad-culpepper-talks-about-his-survivor-blood-vs-water-experience-%28part-2%29-15472.php

there was an alliance built five seconds into the game and she was not a part of it. Okay, so going out into it, I didn't want that to happen. ..

I'm a talker. I'm a trial attorney, and I didn't hide from anything of who I am. Everybody already knew I played pro football and they wanted to hear about it. And quite frankly, the guys all played the game early and strong. The girls weren't interested in talking strategy. ..

I wouldn't be married to Monica for 22 years if I was chauvinistic or misogynistic or sexist. She was trying to rip up the clue, and she was having trouble doing that, and so that's when I said to her, "Burn the clue!" ..

Why would I tell somebody not to make fire? We had no fire for three days. I mean, that's illogical. Everybody -- she in fact tried to make fire and failed. Why would I say to her, "Don't fish." I mean, I didn't say anything to her about not to fish. We had no fire. I guess if she wanted to eat sushi -- nobody fished the first three days. ..

Monica is extremely loyal. And I don't know whether she knows or not whether Vytas changed his vote on me. I think if she finds that out, I think she could be a silent assassin and that could be his downfall, I don't know.

11-01-13, 06:51 PM (EST)
18. "Kat"
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-kat-edorsson-talks-about-survivor-blood-vs-water-%28part-1%29-15498.php

I don't see myself being with anybody else besides Hayden, and I think Hayden feels the exact same way as me. So, we still don't even live in the same state, so it's hard ..

he would never break up with me over Survivor. I was just being a little baby about it. ..

But me and Hayden had our own agenda. So it was a lot tougher for me and Hayden than I think for a lot of them. ..

I was like, "Hayden, get your butt down here and switch with me, like I'm never going to make it out of this duel alive." So I wanted him to come switch with me so that I could have a better chance of staying in the game and he could came back in for the merge. ..

he said "long-term." So I was just like, "Alright, well I guess if it's long-term, then I'm out of here." So, I mean, he was going to do better in the game than, I always thought, probably better than me. ..

when we were in that situation and we were saying "long-term," it was a reflection on where we see ourselves going after this show ..

I'm not really sure what everyone else was thinking, but I know the rule is that you cannot split the money. So if he buys me a lot of shoes, then he's going to buy me a lot of shoes ..

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-kat-edorsson-talks-about-survivor-blood-vs-water-%28part-2%29-15504.php

that was my alliance on the other side of the tribe. Hayden got my alliance. ..

This season, Monica lucked out and I didn't. ..

No, the cheating thing is totally irrelevant. If I was in the middle, I would've done the same damn thing. So I just couldn't see John's puzzle ..

I would bring Monica to the side and say, "Look, girl, you gotta chill. You just gotta take a step back and just shut it," just because you're talking too much. You've just gotta relax and let things happen." It wasn't overstrategizing, she was just over-talking about scenarios we've already went through .. Tina would come up to me and say, "Oh my God, Monica's driving me crazy. I do not know what to do with her." ..

and then Tina goes back and throws me under the bus ..

So when she threw me under the bus, Monica went ape sh-t ..

It's like everybody is against each other. So never speak before the vote. Just don't speak. Just be mute. ..

Laura B. was a little bit socially awkward and so it was hard. She was always a wild card .. if you ticked her off, she will change her vote and she'll go onto the other side.

11-07-13, 10:05 PM (EST)
19. "Laura B"
part 1

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-laura-boneham-talks-about-survivor-blood-vs-water-15527.php

I think they kind of needed an excuse and that was it. I did discuss it with Tina and she kept her mouth quiet during Tribal Council, acting like she didn't even know. .. that was the excuse to get me out of the game. ..

Kat freaking attacked everybody out there. She had something negative to say about everybody, you know? ..

When Rupert signed up for Survivor, we signed paperwork that says immediate family is not eligible to play Survivor. So I never thought I would be able to play. It's a dream of mine to play because it's a cool game and I know Rupert loves it. And everybody that plays wants to go back!

11-08-13, 03:20 PM (EST)
20. "John"
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-john-cody-talks-about-survivor-blood-vs-water-15533.php

it's a simple matter of pounds per square inch. I have to put so many more pounds on the same size foothold as these other smaller players .. I'm not going to be the kind of guy who says, "I had no chance of winning that challenge," but I certainly think my chances were slim. ..

what you don't see is the island is huge. So there's that, first of all. Secondly, I wasn't looking that hard because I didn't want my alliance to see me as this big guy who is a doctor and is also going out looking for the hidden Immunity Idol. ..

the tribe's beach is on a bay. And the only way to get over the path to the waterfall is this long, very conspicuous walk along the beach, where every single person in your tribe can watch. So you go for a long walk over towards the waterfall, everyone knows you're going to be looking for the idol. ..

liked the five-guy alliance, and if I could've ridden that all the way to the end that'd be great, but if you have five guys and all of your "loved ones," that's 10 people. That's not really an alliance ..

everyone thinks Survivor is this honorable game, that you get to the end by just being nice, but it's not a nice game. And the moves that Candice made, she made with the intention of going to the end of the game and winning. What she did wasn't, like, so bad that other people have never done that stuff before. ..

I would be interested in playing Survivor with or without Candice. I think I would prefer to avoid all of the emotions, less crying on the beach in my underwear, by not having my wife out there.

11-22-13, 08:03 PM (EST)
21. "Aras"
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-aras-baskauskas-talks-survivor-blood-vs-water-%28part-1%29-15592.php

Nothing surprises me with my brother. ..

I just got blindsided pretty bad ..

There were a lot of signs, and my biggest fear was being paranoid. And so rather than just listen to my intuition, which was telling me, "Hey, you're doing something wrong," I didn't, and I just sat there and took it. ..

Gervase started being short with me, Tyson spent a long time talking to Ciera on the beach. She was supposed to be toxic.

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-aras-baskauskas-talks-survivor-blood-vs-water-%28part-2%29-15602.php

I wanted to go with Gervase and Tyson and Vytas to the Final 4. Vytas wanted to go with Katie and Tina and me to the Final 4. So that was something we kept kind of arguing about ..

Gervase is a really good friend of mine outside of the show before the season started. So Gervase, that was probably my biggest downfall, that I was never going to turn on Gervase and I assumed the same back from him ..

I assumed if Tyson was saying anything bad about me, Gervase would let me know. Obviously, I was wrong. ..

the new players, there's a lot of mistakes they make that an older player would never make or a returning player wouldn't make. ..

Tyson did this really good job of painting Aras as the "bad guy," and so it bought him some time with the rest of the tribe as the savior. And the tribe was kind of blinded by it. .. Tyson is doing exactly what Aras is doing, just better. ..

I wasn't exactly a very beloved character nor was I very hated. I was kind of in the middle of the road, and so I just assumed I wasn't going to get another chance to play again. So it was great to get that call. .. I think they were stoked to get Vytas just because, look at the guy, he's great TV.

12-03-13, 10:38 PM (EST)
22. "Vytas"
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-survivor-blood-vs-water-eliminee-vytas-baskauskas-talks-%28part-1%29-15631.php

I was blown away by the level at which she walked Tina through the solution to that puzzle. But I can't fault her for it because in the end, Survivor is just about staying alive as best you can, and Laura felt that keeping Tina around bettered her chances to stay alive. ..

it's a game about low moves. It's a game about betrayal and screwing people over. Laura screwed me over ..

Ciera is definitely coming into her own as a player at this point in time anyways. ..

I got kind of overconfident and cocky. At that point, I was already starting to count jury votes. ..

my big fault in the game, was just relying on those relationships that Aras had presented and not getting some of my own relationships. ..

I should've gone back to Hayden and Caleb and said, "Hey guys, let's work together until the end again," because they were waiting for me to come back to them .. It was on me for not massaging those relationships further.

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-survivor-blood-vs-water-eliminee-vytas-baskauskas-talks-%28part-2%29-15635.php

that one day I rested on my laurels when I won immunity and I took the afternoon off before Tribal, that was the afternoon where everything happened. That was my big mistake for sure. ..

I had never met Gervase. A lot of these returning players, when they come back to the game, they do a lot of pregaming and they talk. We really tried not to pregame with anybody. ..

Katie's a sweetheart. We're great friends. There's nothing romantic happening between us. I will say that I did maybe allude to that to Tina just to try to further my alliance in Galang, you know.

12-04-13, 11:54 AM (EST)
23. "sad news"
Taylor Collins, Tina Wesson's son, Katie Collins' brother, died in an automobile accident this week.
http://www.knoxville.com/news/2013/dec/03/knoxville-celebrities-wesson-taylor-collins-dies/?partner=RSS

Post condolences at http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID4/5236.shtml

12-08-13, 02:15 AM (EST)
24. "Caleb"
Bad news, Colton haters.

http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=842216&ocid=tv_outbrain&obref=obinsite

'Survivor' Couple Caleb and Colton's Baby Plans

12-09-13, 11:57 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Caleb"
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/survivor-blood-vs-water-eliminee-caleb-bankston-talks-%28part-1%29-15646.php

Tyson, he did a lot of back-rubbing to Ciera .. it kind of seemed like a ventriloquist act. ..

You could tell that Tyson was nervous as it all got out, whenever it came down to it. The odds were in his favor ..

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/survivor-blood-vs-water-eliminee-caleb-bankston-talks-%28part-2%29-15651.php

I think that Gervase believed he could beat him. ..

being in the jury at Ponderosa, we tried to predict, "Who do you think is going home," or, "Who do you think is doing this," ..

Ultimately, everybody was thinking, "Gervase is riding Tyson's coattails ..

if you had a "loved one" on the jury, they could kind of campaign for your votes. And so that was kind of a factor in it ..

Whoever voted me out, that was an awesome move. I mean, that was a good move. As a fan, I thought it was great. Obviously I hated it but, you know, it was a good move on their part.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •