The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S26 Ep 13 Vidcaps *No Sources*"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-02-13, 03:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S26 Ep 13 Vidcaps *No Sources*"
This is the blah blah blah for the blah blah blah. Keep your blah blah blah here but don't blah blah blah here.
VidCaps to follow...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Post Show Promo tribephyl 05-02-13 1
   RE: Post Show Promo Estee 05-02-13 2
       RE: Post Show Promo Sheldor 05-02-13 3
           RE: Post Show Promo PepeLePew13 05-02-13 4
       RE: Post Show Promo byoffer 05-02-13 6
   Challenge byoffer 05-02-13 5
   2 Challenges tribephyl 05-03-13 7
       RE: 2 Challenges Image is NOT from ... beaglemaster 05-03-13 8
           RE: 2 Challenges Image is NOT from ... rachelOH63 05-03-13 10
           RE: 2 Challenges Image is NOT from ... tribephyl 05-03-13 11
   RE: Post Show Promo dabo 05-03-13 9
   RE: Post Show Promo dabo 05-05-13 22
 mini press images dabo 05-04-13 12
   RE: mini press images suzzee 05-04-13 13
   Thoughts Bebo 05-04-13 14
       RE: Thoughts chemig521 05-04-13 15
           RE: Thoughts Bebo 05-04-13 16
 Press Images dabo 05-04-13 17
   RE: Press Images tribephyl 05-05-13 20
       RE: Press Images beaglemaster 05-05-13 21
           RE: Press Images Sheldor 05-07-13 25
 10Secy Promo dabo 05-04-13 18
 PIP dabo 05-04-13 19
   RE: PIP dabo 05-06-13 23
 Web Promo dabo 05-07-13 24
 S26 Ep 13 Challenge Promo Sheldor 05-07-13 26
   RE: S26 Ep 13 Challenge Promo CTgirl 05-07-13 27
       RE: S26 Ep 13 Challenge Promo dabo 05-07-13 28
           RE: S26 Ep 13 Challenge Promo CTgirl 05-07-13 29
           RE: S26 Ep 13 Challenge Promo Sheldor 05-07-13 30
               RE: S26 Ep 13 Challenge Promo dabo 05-07-13 31
           RE: S26 Ep 13 Challenge Promo chemig521 05-08-13 32

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

05-02-13, 03:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Post Show Promo"
Transcript:
JP: Next time on Survivor...
Brenda (talking to Dawn): I think it should be Cochran.
JP: ...Cochran's in trouble.
Cochran (camera confessional): Do I have an expiration date that's rapidly approaching?
JP: and Erik's withering away.
Erik: I'm trying to defeat myself at this point. I've got to get something to eat.
Erik: I just want food!
JP: And a surprise visit from home changes everything.
Erik: Oh my God.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-13, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Post Show Promo"
This pretty much has to be a Play With Your Loved One challenge: people standing next to their visitors, double-ups on the colors visible to the right. Cockroach may be wishing he'd invited a ringer.

The challenge format itself needs another commercial to nail down. It can't be ascending the (two) rungs and playing mutual balance, not this soon after the last. There aren't enough obstacles for hurdles and the spacing is wrong anyway. The little metal spike at the top of the orange post could imply a paired rope course -- but again, not seeing enough obstacles.

Sheldor 4639 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

05-02-13, 05:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Post Show Promo"
LAST EDITED ON 05-02-13 AT 05:31 PM (EST)

Well they sure want us to THINK that Cochran and/or Erik are in trouble this week... So naturally it must be someone else!

Those platforms on the right SURE look exactly like the ones in the Family Reward challenge (Mud Slinging) last season!

Maybe the same platforms but the rest of the challenge looks different with those colored poles in the foreground.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-13, 07:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Post Show Promo"

>Well they sure want us to
>THINK that Cochran and/or Erik
>are in trouble this week...
>So naturally it must be
>someone else!

It's the annual "we hope the audience is stupid enough to fall for our 'make the audience doubt who the winner is' gambit so there'll be more drama in the final episode" episode. They've done it every time there's someone who has easily an better edit than everyone else up to that point in the game.

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-13, 09:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Post Show Promo"
Not much to go on (only one picture!) but here is my guess.

- we see coloured "bases" (a green one and a yellow one)
- we see coloured posts with some sort of bolt sticking out of the top of each one. The colours of posts we see are blue, red, orange, and maybe yellow one under Sherri's loved one.

I am guessing the Survivors are callers for their loved ones who are blindfolded and have to complete some sort of challenge using the posts. Maybe there are multiple of each colour, and they have to mount something on top of each?

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-13, 09:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Challenge"
LAST EDITED ON 05-02-13 AT 09:05 PM (EST)

nevermind. Started this hours ago, and see that more challenge pics are posted above.

05-03-13, 01:49 AM (EST)
7. "2 Challenges"
Both have the "family member stage" but the first one shows the survivors about to toss andbags to their family members, the family members then turn around and try to knock off all of the bamboo segments off their pedestals.

Notice also the team colors; LtoR: Red, Green, Orange, Purple, Yellow, Blue.

The IC will include yet another family member. Sherri is already with her son(?) and then she sees her (probably husband) who brings her to tears.

I can't call the challenge now but the colors of the "family member stage" are in different order; (seen) Green, Yellow, Red, Blue, Orange (and then probably Purple) the other apparatus from the previous challenge is also different. Looks to be a series of posts (at least 3 from the angle given). Probably another tossing challenge but with rings?

beaglemaster 108 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-03-13, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail beaglemaster Click to send private message to beaglemaster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: 2 Challenges Image is NOT from this season"
>
>

This picture is from season 25 and was only posted to show that they reused the platforms

rachelOH63 210 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-03-13, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rachelOH63 Click to send private message to rachelOH63 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: 2 Challenges Image is NOT from this season"
>>>This picture is from season 25
>and was only posted to
>show that they reused the
>platforms
>
>

Oooh. I didn't catch that either... and was thinking the family was there for 2 challenges.... Thanks!

05-03-13, 03:00 PM (EST)
11. "RE: 2 Challenges Image is NOT from this season"
LOL. That is hilarious. OOps.
Back to the drawing board.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-13, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Post Show Promo"
Brenda talks to Dawn about booting Cochran. How many times have we seen this mistake happen?

Cochran (camera confessional): Do I have an expiration date that's rapidly approaching? Cochran knows Brenda is gunning for him.

Who will win immunity?

Who will find an idol clue?

Family reward may include a trip with a feast, I'm guessing Erik neither wins nor gets taken along.

05-05-13, 07:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Post Show Promo"
If this sequence is entirely post challenge and family funtime is done ...

Erik, Cochran, Sherri

Dawn

Eddie, Erik

It seems perhaps Brenda has won the family visit and all the political pitfalls that includes.

05-04-13, 01:00 AM (EST)
12. "mini press images"
Fever doesn't have the full size'uns up yet, but here is what is on cbsexpressexpress.

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-13, 09:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: mini press images"
cbsexpressexpress

Thanks Dabo, although this is the only thing I saw. gah!

I should be watched....closely.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-13, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Thoughts"
The last couple of shots look like they are from an IC that does not involve family.

As for Sherri's reaction at RC when standing near her son...maybe after they've competed in the RC they learn that the winning team will be spending time with two, not one, family members. Sherri could be reacting to the sight of her husband and knowing she won't be spending time with him because she lost the challenge.

Two others I don't think win RC: Cochran is looking over and biting his lip, and Erik is looking over with a disappointed look on his. Both expressions would be understandable reactions to seeing a second loved one.

chemig521 73 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-04-13, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chemig521 Click to send private message to chemig521 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Thoughts"
IC looks like they balance on the end of the dock with toes over the end. Reach holds onto a rope behind them, that most likely is lengthened over time. Do, who in the group is best at planking off a dock? My guess is not Cochran. Maybe Eddie's firefighter strength will help him hang on in this one.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-13, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Thoughts"
Eddie finished second in the previous rope challenge. The only reason Cochran won it was because he had an advantage he had won in the Survivor option. So I agree that Eddie is the favorite for this one.

05-04-13, 11:44 PM (EST)
17. "Press Images"

05-05-13, 05:01 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Press Images"
Pre RC:

A horizontal bar tops each of the poles before the challenge begins.

Post RC:

The horizontal bars are gone.
Erik(w/brother), Cochran(w/mother) and Sherri(w/son) are standing where they were when introducing the challenge.
My guess is the winner is standing with their family member, next to JP.

beaglemaster 108 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-05-13, 10:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail beaglemaster Click to send private message to beaglemaster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Press Images "
>Pre RC:
>
>A horizontal bar tops each of
>the poles before the challenge
>begins.

I think there are bolts sticking up that the horizontal poles have to be spun around to get them off the square post. The poles have either at T or L at each end that I think must hook onto the 2 bamboo poles behind the platform. There are 3 evenly spaced knots or something on the bamboo uprights. If you zoom in you can see a heavy rope wrapped around the right side arm of the teal platform with thinner ropes hanging below the bar with some sort of objects tied to them. so it's a multi stage challenge. Other than running in circles to remove the 3 long poles from the 3 post I don't have a good idea what the rest of the challenge would be.

>
>Post RC:
>
>The horizontal bars are gone.

and the ropes and object hanging below are gone as well.

05-07-13, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Press Images "
Good detective work beaglemaster! I totally agree with your analysis. I'm wondering if the 3 horizontal bars stacked at the end on the poles is for a game of "Ladder Toss" throwing bolas like the do-it-yourself reward challenge in One World. First team to get all of their bolas on the ladder wins?

The Immunity Challenge is an exact duplicate (with one less player this time) of the One World Episode 12 Immunity Challenge. It came down to Kat vs Kim with Kim winning.

I won't post a photo of the One World Immunity Challenge to avoid confusion again!

So maybe both challenges are One World inspired this episode...

05-04-13, 11:48 PM (EST)
18. "10Secy Promo"
Announcer: Will a visit from loved ones give new strength?

Cochran: Can I get to the end or do I have an expiration date that's, you know, rapidly approaching?

05-04-13, 11:52 PM (EST)
19. "PIP"
Announcer: Wednesday, on Survivor, a visit from loved ones brings an emotional charge to the game. Don't miss a new Survivor, Wednesday, and then the Season Finale is next Sunday, on CBS.

05-06-13, 00:28 AM (EST)
23. "RE: PIP"
Sifting through what's available, it seems to me ...

... Sherri finally manages an impressive challenge performance but ...

... Eddie manages to win this one.

05-07-13, 11:29 AM (EST)
24. "Web Promo"
http://www.survivorfever.net/vc_s26_wp_ep13.html

Announcer: Survivor week kicks off CBS, Wednesday. Loved ones bring an emotional charge to the game.

Jeff Probst: First time in Survivor history, two loved ones.

Announcer: Will it give new strength to the castaways, or break them down?

Erik: I'm trying to defeat myself at this point.

Announcer: And with two episodes to go, it's everyone for themselves.

Cochran (camera confessional): Can I get to the end of this game, or do I have an expiration date that's, you know, rapidly approaching?

05-07-13, 09:12 PM (EST)
26. "S26 Ep 13 Challenge Promo"
Challenge Promo - Episode 13
Date: 5.7.13

http://www.survivorfever.net/vc_s26_challenge_ep13.html

http://www.youtube.com/embed/EN3OkH9ZcPM?list=UUlzCn8DxRSCuMFv_WfzkcrQ

Transcript:

John Kirhoffer (Survivor Challenges Producer): This challenge is called "I Hold On." Six players till hold onto a rope behind their back. Jeff will unwind the rope, getting them closer to the water. They will fall in after the strain. The last one standing wins Immunity.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-13, 09:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: S26 Ep 13 Challenge Promo"
Interesting - all three male dream teamers dropped out before any of the girls did.

This challenge puts them in a very awkward position. You have to have flexible shoulders in addition to being strong. This could point towards Sherry or Dawn winning.

05-07-13, 09:56 PM (EST)
28. "RE: S26 Ep 13 Challenge Promo"
Well, the dreamteamers don't have the same need for immunity as the players, though I'm sure they give it a good hard try each time. They also aren't living in the same conditions as the players.

Anyway, yeah, this challenge doesn't favor big guys like Malcolm or Reynold, bulk is a disadvantage. But it does require a certain amount of arm and hand strength, and mainly concentration. Whoever wins or shares reward the day before may get an energy boost advantage if there is a meal to go along with reward.

Brenda might do well but if her knee is still bothering her (she has a wrap on it in one of the press photos before RC) it may be too much for her to hang on long enough. Eddie has muscle (and some bulk) plus his fireman conditioning to put to it. Sherri's body type gives her an advantage over Dawn, if her arms and hands can hold out she might have a chance. But she sucks at challenges. Dawn might give up if she fears losing her retainer in the water again.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-13, 10:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: S26 Ep 13 Challenge Promo"
Dawn might give up if she fears losing her retainer in the water again.

I just spewed my wine!

It's a toss up for the winner.

05-07-13, 10:31 PM (EST)
30. "RE: S26 Ep 13 Challenge Promo"
In Survivor One World it came down to Kim and Kat at the end with Kim winning. Kim is taller than Kat but they were both thin and taller than their competition.

It seems to me if you are taller you will be at less of an angle than a shorter person and everyone is holding a portion of their entire body weight depending on the angle.

We know Eddie was the strongest player at holding 1/3 of his body weight in that other Immunity Challenge but he is also probably the heaviest player remaining. Sherri while THIN has been terrible in just about every challenge and her legs were shaking a lot in the floating dog house challenge. I don't think Cochran has any chance at this. Erik is thin and tall which I think will help but he was out very early in that drop a log challenge. Dawn was good at weight bearing in South Pacific and lasted pretty long in drop a log. Brenda's left knee has been bandaged in the Press Release photos for many episodes now and she lasted hours in that floating dog house challenge so I think Brenda is likely to win this.

05-07-13, 10:36 PM (EST)
31. "RE: S26 Ep 13 Challenge Promo"
The floating doghouse was right in Brenda's wheelhouse, though. She teaches people how to do that in her paddleboats all the time.

chemig521 73 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-08-13, 04:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail chemig521 Click to send private message to chemig521 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: S26 Ep 13 Challenge Promo"
Compare body positions, too. The players have to keep their heads up to maintain position, like Eddie is doing bin the vidcaps. Unless the pic of Sherrie is a momentary rest she looks to me like she is not long for the challenge at that point. When my daughter learned to dive last summer, a swim coach had her stand with her feet in that position and her head down. If you head is pointing down, that is where your body is going. This becomes more important the more your body is angled toward the water. Look at the vidcaps of the Dream Team and see the body alignment. Once their head drops, each of them goes in. Once it is down to 2, the player on the right goes in once she drops her head. The winning player is straining, but keeps her head up. Dawn , Erik, and Eddie are shown with strong body position in different vidcaps. Even Cochran, who stars out with poor alignment and us shown looking down at one point, seems to recover with better body alignment. Sherrie is bent at the waist and looking down, not the best position to be in here when she hasn't demonstrated strength or balance in any challenge yet.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •