The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Headline: Amazing Race History in the Making"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-19-05, 08:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Headline: Amazing Race History in the Making"
Last season, the Bowling Moms became the first all-female team to make it to the final four. Viewers may see this record tied in the coming episdes as Mary Adam and Rebecca could possibly move on to the final four, making them only the second all-female team to ever achieve that goal. Asked how she feels about her child's potential to make reality television history, Mary Adam's mommy replied, "It will be good to have more examples for women and, especially, young girls to emulate. I mean, I think it would be good if they look at the accomplishment itself when setting their goals, not necessarily the women involved. Well, they can certainly hold up Rebecca as a role model, but that Mary Adam is a disappointment and embarrassment to women everywhere." Mary Adam was too busy wandering around Ethiopia in a pout to be reached for comment.

a sig by syren

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Headline: Amazing Race History... Draco Malfoy 01-19-05 1
   RE: Headline: Amazing Race History... HistoryDetective 01-19-05 2
       RE: Headline: Amazing Race History... mrc 01-19-05 3
 Poor Role Model for girls Esbea 01-19-05 4
 RE: Headline: Amazing Race History... NoParole 01-19-05 5
 RE: Headline: Amazing Race History... volsfan 01-19-05 6
   RE: Headline: Amazing Race History... HistoryDetective 01-19-05 7
 RE: Headline: Amazing Race History... landruajm 01-19-05 8
   RE: Headline: Amazing Race History... volsfan 01-19-05 9
       RE: Headline: Amazing Race History... HistoryDetective 01-20-05 11
 RE: Headline: Amazing Race History... Cygnus X1 01-19-05 10
 RE: Headline: Amazing Race History... mikey 01-20-05 12
   RE: Headline: Amazing Race History... HistoryDetective 01-20-05 13
 They Did It!!! HistoryDetective 01-26-05 14
   RE: They Did It!!! Bebo 01-26-05 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-05, 08:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Headline: Amazing Race History in the Making"
See, there's nothing gay about me finding Mary Adam attractive after all.

01-19-05, 08:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Headline: Amazing Race History in the Making"
Well, as long as Mary Adam claims to like girls, you could always consider her your lesbian love interest.

a sig by syren

mrc 10113 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-05, 09:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Headline: Amazing Race History in the Making"
Draco's lesbian love interest is Mary Adam?

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
See, that statement makes my head hurt.

Esbea 7377 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-05, 09:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Esbea Click to send private message to Esbea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Poor Role Model for girls"
sHe has no fashion sense, and dont even get me started on the hair. Mommy needs to get him to a salon just as soon as he gets back from wherever 'Becca left his whiney butt.

Religion is for people afraid of going to Hell. Spirituality is for those who have been there.

NoParole 94 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-19-05, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail NoParole Click to send private message to NoParole Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Headline: Amazing Race History in the Making"
Granted, Becca IS the male-dominant figure in this relationship, but in Mary-Adams' defense... well... maybe he can cook!!!

(Oh, you people are so bad, and you sucked me right in... thank you)

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-05, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Headline: Amazing Race History in the Making"
Mary Adam is still running around Ethiopia looking for a fairy!

HEHEHEHE! You crack me up His Det!

WTF was Mary Adam wearing on her head to start the race lastnight? She looked like something from a scary movie.

01-19-05, 12:09 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Headline: Amazing Race History in the Making"
I thought that Mary Adam was looking for the fairy in Corsica... Must not carry a travel mirror in that backpack...

a sig by syren

landruajm 6040 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-05, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail landruajm Click to send private message to landruajm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Headline: Amazing Race History in the Making"
Oh, yeah, I forgot. Have you made Mary Adam your bitch yet, HD?

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-05, 01:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Headline: Amazing Race History in the Making"
Mary Adam might make HD his bitch! You never know about folks like Mary Adam...he may like it rough!

01-20-05, 09:36 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Headline: Amazing Race History in the Making"
LAST EDITED ON 01-20-05 AT 09:39 AM (EST)

Ahem, although there is a lengthy list of guys and Jennifer Garner who could make me their bitch, Mary Adam is not one of them. Any sort of relationship between the two of us would require that Mary Adam would be my bitch.

Edited because I forgot how to say bitch and mean it. #####!!!

a sig by syren

How could you even have imagined that it would work the other way around?!

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-05, 05:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Headline: Amazing Race History in the Making"
BOL HD! Will there be any demand for Mary Adam as a speaker for Women's History Month?

mikey 1150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-20-05, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mikey Click to send private message to mikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Headline: Amazing Race History in the Making"
On all female teams, you forgot Brandon and Nicole made it to the final three.

01-20-05, 04:16 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Headline: Amazing Race History in the Making"
That blonde thing was a woman? I thought it was a sheepdog!

a sig by syren

01-26-05, 08:24 AM (EST)
14. "They Did It!!!"
Mary Adam and Rebecca became only the second all-female team to make it to the final four in Amazing Race history! Congratulations, Mary Adam! Congratulations, Rebecca!

a sig by syren

Congratulations, Mommy!

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

01-26-05, 08:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: They Did It!!!"
We also learned this week that Mary Adam's middle name is Nancy.

I make this look good.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •