The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Current Events:"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

TechNoir 9741 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-31-03, 06:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TechNoir Click to send private message to TechNoir Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Current Events:"
Photo of the Week

President Bush, along with first lady, Laura Bush, and members of the Waco Midway Little League Softball World Series championship team, react as Bush accidentally drops his dog, Barney, Saturday, Aug. 30, 2003, at TSTC Airfield in Waco, Texas. Bush quickly scooped up the dog who was not injured.

From Yahoo ...

Those kids are gonna need psychological help .. I hope they have good health insurance.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Current Events: Bucky Katt 08-31-03 1
 RE: Current Events: ejm92 09-01-03 2
 RE: Current Events: Draco Malfoy 09-01-03 3
 RE: Current Events: PepeLePew13 09-01-03 4
   RE: Current Events: Draco Malfoy 09-01-03 5
 RE: Current Events: Drive My Car 09-01-03 6
   RE: Current Events: Spidey 09-01-03 7
   RE: Current Events: Draco Malfoy 09-01-03 8
   RE: Current Events: SurvivinDawg 09-01-03 12
       RE: Current Events: PepeLePew13 09-01-03 13
           RE: Current Events: SurvivinDawg 09-01-03 17
               RE: Current Events: PepeLePew13 09-01-03 18
                   RE: Current Events: SurvivinDawg 09-01-03 21
       RE: Current Events: desert_rhino 09-02-03 33
   RE: Current Events: pythonfan 09-02-03 49
 RE: Current Events: I_AM_HE 09-01-03 9
   RE: Current Events: Draco Malfoy 09-01-03 10
 RE: Current Events: SurvivinDawg 09-01-03 11
   RE: Current Events: TechNoir 09-01-03 14
   RE: Current Events: PepeLePew13 09-01-03 15
       RE: Current Events: SurvivinDawg 09-01-03 16
           RE: Current Events: Drive My Car 09-01-03 20
           RE: Current Events: Draco Malfoy 09-02-03 22
               RE: Current Events: Drive My Car 09-02-03 23
                   RE: Current Events: PepeLePew13 09-02-03 24
                       RE: Current Events: Draco Malfoy 09-02-03 25
               RE: Current Events: SurvivinDawg 09-02-03 26
                   RE: Current Events: TechNoir 09-02-03 27
                       RE: Current Events: SurvivinDawg 09-02-03 28
                           RE: Current Events: PepeLePew13 09-02-03 29
                               RE: Current Events: pythonfan 09-02-03 50
                           RE: Current Events: Drive My Car 09-02-03 30
                               RE: Current Events: SurvivinDawg 09-02-03 31
                                   RE: Current Events: PepeLePew13 09-02-03 35
                                       RE: Current Events: SurvivinDawg 09-02-03 52
                                           RE: Current Events: TechNoir 09-02-03 53
                                               RE: Current Events: SurvivinDawg 09-03-03 54
       RE: Current Events: Drive My Car 09-01-03 19
           RE: Current Events: colleenwannabe 09-02-03 32
 And to think... FesterFan1 09-02-03 34
   RE: And to think... mistofleas 09-02-03 36
       Support group FesterFan1 09-02-03 38
           RE: Support group samiam 09-02-03 40
               RE: Support group FesterFan1 09-02-03 46
           RE: Support group mistofleas 09-02-03 41
               RE: Support group FesterFan1 09-02-03 43
                   RE: Support group Devious Weasel 09-02-03 45
                   RE: Support group mistofleas 09-02-03 47
 To Be Fair Devious Weasel 09-02-03 37
   What about 'balanced'? FesterFan1 09-02-03 39
       RE: What about 'balanced'? Swami 09-02-03 51
   RE: To Be Fair samiam 09-02-03 42
       RE: To Be Fair Devious Weasel 09-02-03 44
 RE: Current Events: ginger 09-02-03 48

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bucky Katt 3146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-31-03, 07:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bucky%20Katt Click to send private message to Bucky%20Katt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Current Events:"
He should have gotten a cat.

"How fascinating for you. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm due to make a deposit at the local savings and litter box."

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-01-03, 01:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Current Events:"
I have a feeling this could be used for the democratic campaigns in 2004.

Survior 5 Anti-Bootee Champ, Survivor 6 Anti-Bootee Chump

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

09-01-03, 06:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Current Events:"
He was just shocked to be around a winning team after being the stRangers owner all those years.

Start Weight:339 Last Weigh-in:329 Loss To Date:-10
"For the last time, no you may NOT play pin the tail on our lord and savior." - Oh My Gods!

PepeLePew13 26135 desperate attention whore postings

09-01-03, 08:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Current Events:"
First a wipeout on the Segway and now dropping the dog... what's next? Barfing onto a foreign leader? (Oh wait, his dad took care of that)

Click here to rank all 96 Survivors!

Heidi: My biggest assets to the tribe are my athletic skills and my intelligence. I've lost one of them.
Jiffy: Which one?

09-01-03, 08:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Current Events:"
Choking on a pretzel? Oh wait...

"For the last time, no you may NOT play pin the tail on our lord and savior." - Oh My Gods!

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

09-01-03, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Current Events:"

Those poor kids.
At least they have a story to tell the rest of their lives

and then the President dropped the little dog, it went thump when it hit the ground

is the dog's name Economy?

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

09-01-03, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Current Events:"

Bwahahaha! That was really funny. Thanks for my first guffaw of the day.

Move over, Gerry Ford!

09-01-03, 10:52 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Current Events:"
Have I mentioned lately that I *HEART* Buggy?

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

09-01-03, 06:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Current Events:"

Since the economy is recovering well like the dog did, perhaps that *IS* a good name for the dog.

It's so amusing to watch these clutchings at straws for anything to blame on Dubya. As the economy improves over the next few months, as it is doing, it'll be even more fun to watch Howard Dean rant helplessly while Republicans cruise to victory in the 2004 polls!

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

09-01-03, 06:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Current Events:"
Just be glad he didn't drop a Dawg.

Heidi: My biggest assets to the tribe are my athletic skills and my intelligence. I've lost one of them.

09-01-03, 08:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Current Events:"
Just be glad he didn't drop a Dawg.

Quite possibly why Georgia mascot Uga VI visited the halls of Congress instead of the White House some time ago.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

09-01-03, 08:28 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Current Events:"
Smart dawg...

09-01-03, 08:35 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Current Events:"
Smart dawg...

'Course. And, Uga VI is also playing hurt. He has a leg injury that will require offseason surgery (no, he was not dropped), but he's gamely hanging in there doing his mascot duties.

desert_rhino 10087 desperate attention whore postings

09-02-03, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail desert_rhino Click to send private message to desert_rhino Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Current Events:"
As the economy improves over the next few months, as it is doing

So, I don't suppose you're going to give us any links to any data whatsoever to this effect...

Raw data would be nice. Semi-objective would be okay. Ann Coulter's rantings, no thanks.

-- JV

Of course, we haven't had more than 2 quarters in a row of increased GDP since this whole recession thing began... But hey, not falling directly into the Pits of Hades is "getting better," right?

pythonfan 3348 desperate attention whore postings

09-02-03, 03:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pythonfan Click to send private message to pythonfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "RE: Current Events:"
make me choke on my food why don't you.

and, no, I was not eating pretzels.

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

09-01-03, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Current Events:"
drop the dog, wag the dog, when will they think of the poor dogs???

09-01-03, 11:04 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Current Events:"
What is it with Texan Presidents and dogs? At least LBJ had the sense to keep a good grip on the ears.

09-01-03, 06:23 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Current Events:"
Since Dubya is doing well, Democrats have nothing to run on ("Please vote for us so we can raise your taxes!" "Please vote for us so we can make the nation less secure against terrorism!"), then I guess these cheap-shot personal attacks on Dubya are all that are left. Hope y'all enjoyed it.

09-01-03, 07:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TechNoir Click to send private message to TechNoir Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Current Events:"
Someone once told me that I am not responsible for the price of my shots. I agree.

"Half of Tech's charm is that sometimes I have no idea what she's talking about" -- True

09-01-03, 08:08 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Current Events:"

>"Please vote for us so we can make the
>nation less secure against terrorism!"),

Well... there wasn't a major terrorist attack or an Iraqi war going on while Clinton was in office, but there were during both Bush governments. We can debate the reasons or origins all you want, but these significant events happened while the Bushes were in there.

>then I guess these cheap-shot personal attacks on Dubya are
>all that are left.

Hey, I saw it as a case of a clumsy president doing a pratfall, something worth laughing over. If a Democrat did the same thing, I'd laugh at him just as equally. Other people may have an agenda for laughing at Bush over the dog, but I don't.

Bush's making it quite an habit of doing these things, so I laugh at him. Just like I laughed at Clinton during his Monica escapades.

09-01-03, 08:24 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Current Events:"
Well... there wasn't a major terrorist attack or an Iraqi war going on while Clinton was in office, but there were during both Bush governments. We can debate the reasons or origins all you want, but these significant events happened while the Bushes were in there.

There were several major terrorist attacks while Bill Clinton was in office. The Embassies in Africa come to mind, for openers.

But worse, the nation of Sudan offered Bill Clinton and Janet Reno SEVERAL TIMES to arrest and extradite Osama Bin Laden to the United States. Clinton (personally) refused every time. So I would say that the blood of those 3000 deaths from the World Trade Center is at least partly on Bill Clinton's hands.

Also, Bill Clinton damaged United States security by selling hi-tech missile technology to the Red Chinese... missiles which are nuclear-tipped and now aimed at us.

Furthermore, if Bill Clinton had done the RIGHT THING in 1998 and invaded Iraq and destroyed the raping, murdering madman Saddam and his sons then, then there wouldn't be a need for an Iraqi Campaign (as part of the War on Terror) today.

Unfortunately, these are things that no one who values Freedom and Liberty can laugh at.

09-01-03, 08:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Current Events:"

So I would say that the blood of those 3000 deaths from the World Trade Center is at least partly on Bill Clinton's hands.

Oh Please.

09-02-03, 07:49 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Current Events:"
Furthermore, if Bill Clinton had done the RIGHT THING in 1998 and invaded Iraq and destroyed the raping, murdering madman Saddam and his sons then, then there wouldn't be a need for an Iraqi Campaign (as part of the War on Terror) today.

And of course, if Daddy Bush had finished the job in 1991, we wouldn't have had this problem either.

Start Weight:339 Last Weigh-in:327 Loss To Date:-12

09-02-03, 07:52 AM (EST)
23. "RE: Current Events:"

Draco that is so diferent.

09-02-03, 08:25 AM (EST)
24. "RE: Current Events:"
Oh it is very different... but it just goes to show you how just about any event can be slanted one way or another politically to suit an agenda.

Political rantings should always be taken with a grain of salt.

09-02-03, 08:41 AM (EST)
25. "RE: Current Events:"
Oh it is very different... but it just goes to show you how just about any event can be slanted one way or another politically to suit an agenda.

Bingo.

Start Weight:339 Last Weigh-in:327 Loss To Date:-12

09-02-03, 08:47 AM (EST)
26. "RE: Current Events:"
And of course, if Daddy Bush had finished the job in 1991, we wouldn't have had this problem either.

Totally agree. And notice how soundly Daddy Bush was defeated after one term, in the 1992 election.

But that still pales in comparison to Clinton not getting Bin Laden into custody when the opportunity was there... multiple times.

09-02-03, 09:10 AM (EST)
27. "RE: Current Events:"
Silly boys and girls. Don't you understand that if you are anywhere close to right field you blame EVERYTHING on The Clenis™? It is some kind of law. You do it or you are a socialist, by definition. And if you acknowledge that any other President, like Carter, did anything wrong, The Clenis™ did it worse.

(They just can't stand the fact that the man got a bj. And that folks like him. Just drives 'em nuts. So the Ann Coulters of the world just go off, lose it completely everytime it is brought to their attention. Don't even bother to try to use logic -- it is just blind rage.)

"Half of Tech's charm is that sometimes I have no idea what she's talking about" -- True

09-02-03, 09:34 AM (EST)
28. "RE: Current Events:"
LAST EDITED ON 09-02-03 AT 09:35 AM (EST)

Don't you understand that if you are anywhere close to right field you blame EVERYTHING on The Clenis™?

Excuse me, but not a word was mentioned in my posts above about Bill Clinton's sex life, nor is it relevant to what I've posted in this thread.

I perceive the above post to be an attempt to distract the readership from the truth of the matter that Bill Clinton not only didn't get Osama Bin Laden into custody when the opportunity not only knocked, but knocked again and again, but he sold America-threatening technology to the Red Chinese. This is not "blind rage", it's the factual truth, getting a "Lewinsky" not withstanding.

I would say "Good try", Technoir, but this wasn't even a good try.

09-02-03, 09:40 AM (EST)
29. "RE: Current Events:"
Whose turn is it to wear this ref shirt this time? Draco? Buggy? Bueller?

pythonfan 3348 desperate attention whore postings

09-02-03, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pythonfan Click to send private message to pythonfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "RE: Current Events:"
LAST EDITED ON 09-02-03 AT 03:42 PM (EST)

Can I wear it? I look good in vertical stripes. They're very slimming.

Impartial and indifferent are sort of similar, arent' they?

09-02-03, 09:42 AM (EST)
30. "RE: Current Events:"
But what did your Clinton bashing post have to do with the funny dog dropping photo? I mean you are the one who brought it up.

09-02-03, 10:14 AM (EST)
31. "RE: Current Events:"
But what did your Clinton bashing post have to do with the funny dog dropping photo? I mean you are the one who brought it up.

No, Pepe brought it up (see posts above) by saying that there were no terrorist attacks during the Clinton Administration. I merely replied to that post.

09-02-03, 11:22 AM (EST)
35. "RE: Current Events:"
LAST EDITED ON 09-02-03 AT 11:24 AM (EST)

Let it be known that I'm an equal opportunity basher. Regardless of whether it's Republican, Democrat, Liberal, Conservative, Rhino Party, or the Cambridge Raving Looney Society Party, I'll bash it.

You're not an equal opportunity basher, Dawg, that's all.

Relax, I'm not saying it like it's a bad thing, just pointing out where your allegiances are.

09-02-03, 06:10 PM (EST)
52. "RE: Current Events:"
You're not an equal opportunity basher, Dawg, that's all.

And, pray tell, what exactly was your first clue?

Of course I'm not an equal opportunity basher. I bash the color Orange. Georgia Bulldogs *hate* orange. We have orange to our North, our South, our East and our West.

Remember, rednecks turn Orange in the fall...

09-02-03, 06:53 PM (EST)
53. "RE: Current Events:"
I thought "redneck" was a derogatory term ... is it or is it not?

(Gotta get this PC stuff right.)

Did I mention that the Dems are also going to take back the Senate in the next election? Well they are. Start counting.

09-03-03, 06:03 AM (EST)
54. "RE: Current Events:"
(Gotta get this PC stuff right.)

I'll let the Liberals worry about namby-pamby "P.C." stuff. They know what they can do with their "political correctness."

Did I mention that the Dems are also going to take back the Senate in the next election? Well they are. Start counting.

You just keep thinking that. Whateeevverrr you say. If you say so, who am I to argue. Juuusssst keep thinking that....

09-01-03, 08:30 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Current Events:"

Agree Pepe, it is not a slam at Bush, it is an amusing picture to laugh at, just as any of us would laugh at any dumb thing any elected official ( or heck even a Celebrity) did during a photo op.

No agenda, he does something funny , we laugh.

colleenwannabe 455 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-02-03, 10:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail colleenwannabe Click to send private message to colleenwannabe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Current Events:"
I don't find this picture remotely funny. I'm not a conservative, I just like dogs.

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

09-02-03, 11:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "And to think..."
LAST EDITED ON 09-02-03 AT 11:19 AM (EST)

...we trust this guy with The Button.

At least these kids will have a story to tell their progeny. (One that will surely elicit a reply from said offspring approximating "and you voted for him?!")

Fester
I wouldn't trust him with the knick-knacks in my house, let alone WMDs.

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings

09-02-03, 11:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: And to think..."
Thanks Fester!

I have this picture in my head now. It goes like this:

GW is in the room where "the button" is located. He's wandering around wondering what most of the stuff does. He's munching on a pretzel. He trips over a line on the floor and remembering what happened last time he had a pretzel in this mouth, instead of swallowing...spits it out. Being a Texan he's good at long distance spitting so the pretzel travels across the room (I see this all in a Kubrik, 2001 Space Odyssey slowness) and lands on "the button" thus sending thousands of BA-BOD's around the world.

All because he didn't like Cheese Puffs (which are softer and less likely to stick in your throat).

Thus ends the picture in my head.

--is giggling

09-02-03, 11:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "Support group"
You have that nightmare too?

Fester <-- knows who to call now when he wakes up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat.

samiam 5976 desperate attention whore postings

09-02-03, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samiam Click to send private message to samiam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Support group"
Fester, dear, all you have to do is nudge me. Who can you turn to if not one of your faithful stalkers?

is equal opportunity and will stalk Mrs. Fester, too

09-02-03, 11:53 AM (EST)
46. "RE: Support group"
Fester, dear, all you have to do is nudge me.

Well, I wouldn't want you to fall off your ladder, dear.

is equal opportunity and will stalk Mrs. Fester, too

Now that's fair AND balanced.

Fester
I keep telling you, just ring the bell and we'll let you in.

BTW, is bigamy legal yet?

09-02-03, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Support group"
The meetings are every Wednesday night at 7:00pm in the basement of the Unitarian Church.

You bring the donuts, I'll bring the duct tape.

--would revel in a midnight phone call from Fester as long as there was heavy breathing involved

09-02-03, 11:49 AM (EST)
43. "RE: Support group"
You bring the donuts, I'll bring the duct tape.

I'm not sure what you have in mind, misto, but count me in!

Fester
Filled, or with holes?

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

09-02-03, 11:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: Support group"
Where do you get filled duct tape?

09-02-03, 11:56 AM (EST)
47. "RE: Support group"
The donuts must be filled with raspberry cream and the duct tape is to put around the windows securing the plastic wrap that someone else is bringing.

Dweez needs to bring coffee and I've heard that we'll be having someone from the Sleep Clinic working with us on deep breathing techniques to get us over the nightmares.

--is excited to have Fester join the group

09-02-03, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "To Be Fair"
LAST EDITED ON 09-02-03 AT 11:49 AM (EST)

I'd hate to have cameras following me around almost everywhere I go, capturing almost everything I do. I know there would be some pictures equally as klutzy as this one.

Edited for spelling.

09-02-03, 11:46 AM (EST)
39. "What about 'balanced'?"
Oh right, I forgot. "Balance" doesn't enter the equation when we're talking about Dubya.

Fester
He makes Ford look like Barishnikov.

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

09-02-03, 04:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "RE: What about 'balanced'?"
He makes Ford look like Barishnikov

Ford was gifted, I tell ya, gifted. Everytime he did a forward somersault while exiting Air Force One he landed on his feet. Plus he didn't drop any dogs or vomit on foreign leaders. We could use a man like Ford today.

Not saying what we could use him for, but I just made a lemon meringue pie.

samiam 5976 desperate attention whore postings

09-02-03, 11:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samiam Click to send private message to samiam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: To Be Fair"
Oh, I agree completely. I'm a severe klutz and I'd hate to have my misadventures broadcast.

Of course, this is why I don't run for office.

well, that and those pesky videotapes

09-02-03, 11:50 AM (EST)
44. "RE: To Be Fair"
well, that and those pesky videotapes

Yes, but three more low payments and those negatives will be all yours.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

09-02-03, 02:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "RE: Current Events:"
I see he's finally acting out his deep-seated jealousy over all the attention Mommy lavished on Millie, late First Dog and best-selling novelist.

>

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •