The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""Be the Amazing Racer"- Episode 19,079"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-19-05, 06:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
""Be the Amazing Racer"- Episode 19,079"
Everyone sing it with me now!

NA NA NA NA
NA NA NA NA
HEY HE-EY
GOOD BYE!

As always, my posts are funnier when you imagine them with Phil's accent.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: "Be the Amazing Racer"- Episode... Surveysez 01-19-05 1
   RE: "Be the Amazing Racer"- Episode... ginger 01-19-05 2
       RE: "Be the Amazing Racer"- Episode... ohmyheck 01-22-05 11
 RE: "Be the Amazing Racer"- Episode... ARnutz 01-19-05 3
 RE: "Be the Amazing Racer"- Episode... Cygnus X1 01-19-05 4
   RE: "Be the Amazing Racer"- Episode... cadfile 01-20-05 5
       RE: "Be the Amazing Racer"- Episode... ARnutz 01-20-05 6
           RE: "Be the Amazing Racer"- Episode... cadfile 01-20-05 7
 RE: "Be the Amazing Racer"- Episode... tvgeek401 01-21-05 8
   RE: "Be the Amazing Racer"- Episode... cadfile 01-25-05 15
 RE: "Be the Amazing Racer"- Episode... warp_core breach 01-21-05 9
   RE: "Be the Amazing Racer"- Episode... Cygnus X1 01-25-05 13
 RE: "Be the Amazing Racer"- Episode... seahorse 01-22-05 10
   RE: "Be the Amazing Racer"- Episode... cadfile 01-25-05 16
       RE: "Be the Amazing Racer"- Episode... seahorse 01-25-05 17
 RE: "Be the Amazing Racer"- Episode... Seana 01-25-05 12
   RE: "Be the Amazing Racer"- Episode... Draco Malfoy 01-25-05 14
       RE: "Be the Amazing Racer"- Episode... ohmyheck 01-25-05 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Surveysez 2793 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

01-19-05, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Surveysez Click to send private message to Surveysez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: "Be the Amazing Racer"- Episode 19,079"
Lemme get this straight - That a$$ is telling this a$$ to haul its a$$?

.....Rebecca's donkey

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-05, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: "Be the Amazing Racer"- Episode 19,079"
Wasn't I spiritual this week? See how multifaceted I am? We definitely needed a kick in the pants. Or at least, Aaron sure did. What was that? WHAT did he say to the camera while we were driving the donkey?

Hayden

Aaron, GET OVER HERE NOW! You're in trouble, Buster!

ohmyheck 1919 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

01-22-05, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ohmyheck Click to send private message to ohmyheck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: "Be the Amazing Racer"- Episode 19,079"
LAST EDITED ON 01-22-05 AT 01:20 PM (EST)

Nothing Honey, I promise!!!!

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-05, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: "Be the Amazing Racer"- Episode 19,079"
Oh my gosh! Why do we have to go back to the third world? I mean we were just there!

I wish we could have the next leg in Paris and we could have a roadblock where we'd have to drink French wine and eat croissants! I even learned some French while we were in Corsica and Nice watch,

"Parlez-vous le français?"

"L'alliance modèle gouverne!"

"J'aime mon bébé, Freddie!"

OK, Phil... we'll go back to Africa. Wow at least this is different! These people choose to be poor! How refreshing!

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-05, 06:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: "Be the Amazing Racer"- Episode 19,079"
Yeah, I LVOE that song! Especially at the raves at Hef's place! "Na na na na, na na na na, hey hey" -- HEY!

*quickly puts on contrite expression*

Well, you got to see my Jedi mind powers at work on Victoria's finger, didn't you? And I really did read that clue correctly. They just didn't count the proper number of a$$es the first time.

We really enjoyed being in this race. It wasn't as bad as you saw. And it's all Victoria's fault that we're out. Her head was never in this game.

I welcome all autograph requests. Now where are my red skivvies?

Jonathan

cadfile 176 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-20-05, 01:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cadfile Click to send private message to cadfile Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: "Be the Amazing Racer"- Episode 19,079"
Whoa! This church is underground. Cool. Kendra said I have to meet the head religious dude and compare jewerly.

Do I leave my dew rag on or take it off inside the church?

Man, I wish I hadn't traded my model etiquette book for hair gel back in Berlin.

If I find out who Yielded us I will break them in half! It was Adam and Rebecca? Oh? Never mind, they are broken in half.

-- Freddy

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

01-20-05, 07:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: "Be the Amazing Racer"- Episode 19,079"
Hi baby!

Oh baby,

Your hand is bleeding! You need first aid!!!

Look how cute these children are, can we take one home?

Can you believe Adam & Rebecca yielded us? What the heck did they do that for? As soon as we get the opportunity, I say we yield them. That'll teach 'em, huh baby?

~Kendra

01-20-05, 11:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cadfile Click to send private message to cadfile Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: "Be the Amazing Racer"- Episode 19,079"
Don't worry about my hand baby. I'm a man, not like Victoria.

Adam and Rebecca aren't smart like us or as good looking. We'll get them back.

We can't take the children with us baby. They aren't wearing dew rags like us. They would never fit in.

If you have more trouble breathing just get them to carry you to pit stop. They'll do anything for some nickels.

Baby if we do get to Milan we'll

ROCK!

. I'll show you the flat I lived in with 25 other guys one summer. That

ROCKED

tvgeek401 1615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

01-21-05, 01:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tvgeek401 Click to send private message to tvgeek401 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: "Be the Amazing Racer"- Episode 19,079"
Hey, its me, Jon. I'm just running the race here. You may remember me. I'm on the 'normal' team.

you don't remember me? oh, well. at least Kris is hot.

Handcrafted by RollDdice ignore this space. ignore, ignore, ignore this spaceIcecat is da bomb!

01-25-05, 01:35 PM (EST)
15. "RE: "Be the Amazing Racer"- Episode 19,079"
Funny, I thought you were here to carry our bags?

warp_core breach 469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-21-05, 08:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail warp_core%20breach Click to send private message to warp_core%20breach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: "Be the Amazing Racer"- Episode 19,079"
*delusional Victoria after the shock of her elimination*

Well how did you all like our debut television performance? We really enjoyed ripping the viewers off by being people that we're not.

That's all it was you know, just a performance because we're not like that with each other... really. Did you notice how I fell into Jonathon's arms at the end? That's true love. That's my soulmate. There's no one I would rather have verbally and physically knock me around like Jonathon. Forget the fact that he actually hit me a couple of times with vehicle hatches and shoved me and called me stupid and threatened divorce and forget the fact that I had these finger bruises on my arm ~ because it was all an act. Really.

Now it's time for the pay off. We've had spots on the Insider, Entertainment Tonight and we're going to appear in a prime-time Dr. Phil special. Jonathon will of course do all of the talking and I'll just there like I did on the Insider and contribute the odd grunt and smile pretty for the cameras because it's better that way right? I wouldn't want my big mouth to ruin things for Jonathon. And then he would be upset and we can't have that...

Wooooo hoooo! Jonathon's acting skills have paid off! Take that wannabe actors Hayden and Aaron!! Why would anybody remember you when my Jonathon stole the show.

/Victoria

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-05, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: "Be the Amazing Racer"- Episode 19,079"
Here's the script for that bald-headed Texas goof. Memorize it. Now. It's our last best chance for damage control.

Remember, I smile, you sniffle. Work with me here.

And wear long sleeves or else!

Jonathan

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

01-22-05, 01:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: "Be the Amazing Racer"- Episode 19,079"
I'm in big trouble. I yielded Freddy and he is still in the game. He is going to be pissed at me.

Adam

Handcrafted by RollDdice

01-25-05, 01:38 PM (EST)
16. "RE: "Be the Amazing Racer"- Episode 19,079"
You might want to call your mommy Adam. I not only plan to break you in 1/8ths but I will also force you to wear a dew rag over those horns that freak every one out.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-05, 05:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: "Be the Amazing Racer"- Episode 19,079"
I'm not that worried, I have Rebecca to protect me.

Adam

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-05, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: "Be the Amazing Racer"- Episode 19,079"
I realise it's a bit early for this question, but if I don't ask now, I'll forget later.

Will there be a sign-up sheet for Be the Amazing Racer 7? This kinda looks like fun. Obviously, the contestants will have to be announced first. Then how does it work? Random assignments? Specific requests?

I looked back through the forum and was unable to find the answer myself.

Thanks!

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-05, 11:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: "Be the Amazing Racer"- Episode 19,079"
It's pretty much first come first served. But probably once the contestants for TAR 7 are announced we'll put the signup list up.

In the meantime, feel free to comment as anyone besides a contestant. Like a cameraman. Or one of the worshipers. Or Jonathon's ass.

"My generation was going to change the world, and all we really ended up with was classic rock channels." - SurveySez

ohmyheck 1919 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

01-25-05, 08:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ohmyheck Click to send private message to ohmyheck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: "Be the Amazing Racer"- Episode 19,079"
I get Boston Rob, Regardless!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •