The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S27 theme leaked."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-01-13, 02:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S27 theme leaked."
I've got a source. For pretty much the first time ever, I've got a source, I trust the person involved, and all I have to do is clear spoiler space -- there, that should do it.

Now keep in mind: casting is not complete. They haven't sent anyone out to this year's location, so I don't have boot order spoilers because no one's been booted. I don't even have a fully defined location yet -- although I've been teased with it and told I would take it personally, so I have a pretty good idea. All I have is the theme, and I hate being the one who has to do this, but -- better you hear it from me, I guess.

Brace yourselves.

Hantz vs. Hantz.

And it's worse than you think.

After all the media attention from Brandon's mini-breakdown plus that unceasing and incomprehensible RussHell hypnosis and what I'm told is an internal family breakdown triggered by the dating combination of Mikayla and Troll, the producers have decided they can dip into this well one more time.

(No, they do not care about Brandon's lack of stability. Brandon's lack of stability is called 'ratings grab'. People will watch just to see when he blows up again. Remember: he failed the sanity test the last time out and they put him through anyway. There's just going to be a little more in-camp security this season.)

As with Rob vs. Jerk, the returning players will be in nominal charge of their tribes. I have no word on whether there will be other boomerangs, but assume newbies -- the producers will probably be trying to pull off what they did with Rob and assemble just the right idiots to bring in the RussHell win.

However, we're looking at an initial three-tribe setup (and eighteen total players). The extra group will be headed by a Hantz newbie -- RussHell's brother Shawn, whom a few of you may have seen on the A&E house flipping series. He's somewhat more sane -- or was edited that way for contrast. If you want to know what he's like in this setting, see you in September.

My source had no idea if there was any major conflict going on from Shawn to the other two and just gave me a slow head shake when I asked about preventing family collusion and a potential built-in alliance of three, which probably means the producers are expecting exactly that.

Beyond that screaming nightmare of a theme, I do have confirmation on hidden idols being scheduled for planting, but was told there's a new twist under consideration: the first two tribes to finish in the initial Immunity challenge get their idols hidden and the third has to do without. This is still being thrown around and may not occur, but I can see it going through -- idol triple-plays are too much of a wild card, especially after swaps, shuffles, and merges.

More updates as horrors warrant.

I have a source. I really wish I didn't.

Y'all saw the date, right?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S27 theme leaked. Murphy3126 04-01-13 1
   RE: S27 theme leaked. Snidget 04-01-13 2
       RE: S27 theme leaked. Murphy3126 04-01-13 7
           These are not prank pictures. Estee 04-01-13 8
 RE: S27 theme leaked. dabo 04-01-13 3
   RE: S27 theme leaked. Estee 04-01-13 4
       RE: S27 theme leaked. dabo 04-01-13 5
   RE: S27 theme leaked. SOAR64 04-01-13 6
 RE: S27 theme leaked. michel 04-01-13 9
   RE: S27 theme leaked. Round Robin 04-02-13 10
       RE: S27 theme leaked. Murphy3126 04-02-13 11
           RE: S27 theme leaked. NedraSue 04-02-13 12
 RE: S27 theme leaked. Belle Book 04-02-13 13
   RE: S27 theme leaked. Snidget 04-02-13 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Murphy3126 223 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-01-13, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Murphy3126 Click to send private message to Murphy3126 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S27 theme leaked."
You almost had me going ... until I saw "dating combination of Mikayla and Troll". That was over the top & I realized, oh yeah, April Fools!

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-13, 03:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S27 theme leaked."
Actually, I'd seen that rumor going around the web awhile ago. There is a picture of them looking cozy at some Survivor event.

04-01-13, 08:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Murphy3126 Click to send private message to Murphy3126 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: S27 theme leaked."
Oh, that is just so disturbing!

04-01-13, 08:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "These are not prank pictures."

http://i.imgur.com/McO2I.png

Supposedly RussHell's left his wife for Mikayla. Which would put us in the horrible position of having Brandon being half-right. She was put in his life to break up a Hantz marriage: he just got the wrong Hantz.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-13, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S27 theme leaked."
You neglected to include the celebrity cast members, who are:

Anson Williams
Brian Forster
Danny Bonaduce
Erin Moran
Eve Plumb
Howard Hessman
Kim Fields
Lisa Bonet
Tina Yothers
and
Zachary Bryan

04-01-13, 03:26 PM (EST)
4. "RE: S27 theme leaked."
What, no Kendra or Coolio? And where's Stephen Baldwin? I demand a recount!

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-13, 03:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S27 theme leaked."
They are also in negotiations with Tony Papenfuss, William Sanderson and John Voldstad, but two of them aren't talking.

SOAR64 146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-01-13, 03:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SOAR64 Click to send private message to SOAR64 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: S27 theme leaked."
I know that this list is not complete, because there is not a single Kardashian listed as a cast member.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-13, 08:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: S27 theme leaked."
LAST EDITED ON 04-01-13 AT 08:21 PM (EST)

Nice prank!

The unfortunate thing is that you probably only had the season wrong. Hantz on S28 is sounding more and more like a done deal. He'd get to pick his tribe on a Villain versus Villain season.

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-02-13, 00:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: S27 theme leaked."
I forget where, but I have read the rumor of an all-villains season. If they do such a season, you know it has to have RussHell in it.

04-02-13, 08:37 AM (EST)
11. "RE: S27 theme leaked."
I sure hope they have the sense to not allow Brandon back. That could be a dangerous situation.

NedraSue 109 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-02-13, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NedraSue Click to send private message to NedraSue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: S27 theme leaked."
This is by far, my favorite show on tv, but I WILL NOT WATCH ANOTHER SEASON WITH A HANTZ CAST MEMBER. EVER!

Sad day at my house!

Belle Book 3613 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-02-13, 07:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: S27 theme leaked."
Heh. It's a funny April Fool's prank!

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

04-02-13, 08:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: S27 theme leaked."
Right up until EPMB reads it and thinks it is a dandy idea and puts it into production.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •