The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Trump's eyes were set on Ivana and Sandy"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Glish 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-09-04, 09:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glish Click to send private message to Glish Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Trump's eyes were set on Ivana and Sandy"
According to the boardroom it sounded like Trump would have prefered having Ivana and Sandy as the two brought in. Pricing issues aside. It really sounds like he's tired of those two!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Trump's eyes were set on Ivana ... frodo2 10-10-04 1
   RE: Trump's eyes were set on Ivana ... jae 10-10-04 2
       RE: Trump's eyes were set on Ivana ... tvsmylife 10-10-04 8
           RE: Trump's eyes were set on Ivana ... subman 10-10-04 9
               RE: Trump's eyes were set on Ivana ... frodo2 10-11-04 10
           RE: Trump's eyes were set on Ivana ... jae 10-11-04 11
   RE: Trump's eyes were set on Ivana ... rtrader 10-10-04 3
   RE: Trump's eyes were set on Ivana ... freakusmaximus 10-10-04 4
       RE: Trump's eyes were set on Ivana ... rtrader 10-10-04 5
           RE: Trump's eyes were set on Ivana ... realityshowgeek 10-10-04 6
               RE: Trump's eyes were set on Ivana ... ARnutz 10-10-04 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

frodo2 289 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-10-04, 03:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frodo2 Click to send private message to frodo2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Trump's eyes were set on Ivana and Sandy"
Ivana didn't do anything this episode, did she?. So it sounds like he just fired Pamela for not reading his mind.

jae 412 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-10-04, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jae Click to send private message to jae Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Trump's eyes were set on Ivana and Sandy"
In the extra boardroom scenes, he praised Ivana for getting better at numbers. I thought it was strange, but oh well...

Carolyn called Sandy "completely useless" but not in front of her. Hehe.

tvsmylife 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-10-04, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tvsmylife Click to send private message to tvsmylife Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Trump's eyes were set on Ivana and Sandy"
I think he was complimenting Ivana on her ability to cook the books, not her ability to do math...Or perhaps he mocking her. Pam had said that they would have to increase the number of sponges sold by approximately 30% to make up for the reduction in price. Ivana responded by saying that they only needed to increase sales by 8% because they had sold 22% of INVENTORY and would have needed to sell 30% of INVENTORY at 19.99 in order to beat the guys.

Has anybody heard that having realized that Ivana has trouble with basic math Trump decided to have an accountant look at the numbers from the mike pizza fiasco and it turns out that Ivana had used fuzzy math on that assignment as well. It turns out that they women did not go over budget so they are bringing StacyJ back.

subman 1546 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-10-04, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail subman Click to send private message to subman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Trump's eyes were set on Ivana and Sandy"
Great. We get to fire her all over again. Can't wait.

Engineered by Gothmog, 2004

frodo2 289 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-04, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frodo2 Click to send private message to frodo2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Trump's eyes were set on Ivana and Sandy"
I don't believe this. I think it's just an idle rumor.

jae 412 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-11-04, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jae Click to send private message to jae Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Trump's eyes were set on Ivana and Sandy"
>I think he was complimenting Ivana
>on her ability to cook
>the books

Yes, and it was a little surprising that Pamela didn't respond. Or maybe she did and we just didn't see it.

>It turns
>out that they women did
>not go over budget so
>they are bringing StacyJ back.

I'm pretty sure they're not going to bring anyone back in a contestant role. These are just rumors made up by blind fans who refuse to believe that their favorite contestant is gone for good.

rtrader 277 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-04, 11:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rtrader Click to send private message to rtrader Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Trump's eyes were set on Ivana and Sandy"
So it sounds like he just fired Pamela for not reading his mind.

Agreed. I think that bringing Sandy back in would have been Pamela's best shot at staying in the game. She got it right the first time when she brought Rob back in to get fired, but she didn't read Trump well this time and brought the wrong people back in.

Although Ivana looked pretty busy this week, there simply wasn't enough footage on her. Based on the extended boardroom, I would probably let Ivana stay (relative to this task, but who knows, maybe Trump was still gunning for Ivana also), but Pamela probably would have increased her odds by bringing Ivana in also.

freakusmaximus 310 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-10-04, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail freakusmaximus Click to send private message to freakusmaximus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Trump's eyes were set on Ivana and Sandy"
yes- but in the extended boardroom scene we learned that Ivana actually did all the math, screen writing and a bunch of other things

rtrader 277 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-04, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rtrader Click to send private message to rtrader Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Trump's eyes were set on Ivana and Sandy"
yes- but in the extended boardroom scene we learned that Ivana actually did all the math, screen writing and a bunch of other things

Agreed, I think that's why bringing Ivana back in this time was more of a gamble. Although, I think Pamela odds were better with Ivana rather than Stacy, who we're finding out is very adept at defending herself in the boardroom. The risk to Pamela just seemed lower if she had passed on Stacy (this time at least) and chosen Sandy and Ivana.

My 2 cents.

realityshowgeek 177 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-10-04, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realityshowgeek Click to send private message to realityshowgeek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Trump's eyes were set on Ivana and Sandy"
Trump knew he would fire Pamela if the women lost from the moment he put her back on the women's team. I was disappointed he really didn't allow Pamela to defend herself, but then again, the chances she had to defend herself, some pretty stupid things came out of her mouth. I wished she would have pointed out to Trump how the women were undivided in their vote to fire Pamela. It's so obvious how they meet and decide who to gang up on. I am not impressed with any of these women, not even the crowd favorite Jennifer. Her saving grace is she's not as vocal in her stupidity as the other women. It's hard to imagine any of these "applicants" running a company. How many times did we hear "I was swamped. My plate was full, etc." They just have minor tasks in a group effort. What a bunch of LOSERS!!

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-10-04, 12:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Trump's eyes were set on Ivana and Sandy"
Jenn M. is flying UTR! (under the radar) She impressed me before, and she has done a great job with the things she was assigned, she is also not playing in to the others "emotional" lynchings... but!!! she needs to step up to the plate NOW, volunteer for PM and get her hands dirty. Otherwise, she's just the female Bill who'll come out in like episode 12 or so.

BTW: How boring will it be for the winner to be a Bill Rancic clone???

I'm just a squirrel trying to get a nut.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •