The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"America Votes HOH"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

BBFANJenifer 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-31-05, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BBFANJenifer Click to send private message to BBFANJenifer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"America Votes HOH"
Wouldn't it be so cool if BB let America vote for HOH. It would be hillarious to see the fiendship. They would be stunned!! I'm just dying for BB to have another Ameirca's choice!

I think it's amazing how long Janelle has made it. She has been a target since week 2 and without a partner since week 1! She's a really great player. The fiendship really should have voted her out. They are so stupid.
Actually when you think about it's amazing April has made it this long. She has no game!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: America Votes HOH joy2bbbfan 08-31-05 1
   RE: America Votes HOH mommytohayden 08-31-05 2
       RE: America Votes HOH joy2bbbfan 08-31-05 3
       RE: America Votes HOH RonReports 08-31-05 6
           RE: America Votes HOH BBFANJenifer 08-31-05 8
 RE: America Votes HOH louieb 08-31-05 4
 RE: America Votes HOH RonReports 08-31-05 5
   RE: America Votes HOH louieb 08-31-05 7
       RE: America Votes HOH joy2bbbfan 09-01-05 9
           RE: America Votes HOH Lisa0116 09-01-05 10
 Disagree universityofkentuckyrocks 09-01-05 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

joy2bbbfan 17 desperate attention whore postings

08-31-05, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail joy2bbbfan Click to send private message to joy2bbbfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: America Votes HOH"
Wht I dnt rlly undrstnd is hw Maggies grp thnk thy are the bst team? Out of the two sides I thnk tht Ivt and Jnll are the 2 who rlly stnd out. Jnll bcuz she plys a gd game, and Ivt bcuz she cn cnvc hr team to do thngs (James) and mk thm feel srry fr hr. If she is a lousy cmpttr oh wll! Suck it up and go on I'm sure she knw b4 she came in that she sucked at cmpttns!

And can they PLEASE trn dwn the mcrphns whn she tlks, she tlks like she tlkng to some1 outside and she is inside!

mommytohayden 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-31-05, 11:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mommytohayden Click to send private message to mommytohayden Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: America Votes HOH"
How can you say April has no game? She has stepped it up lately. She won HOH then she turned around and won Power of Veto.

08-31-05, 11:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail joy2bbbfan Click to send private message to joy2bbbfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: America Votes HOH"
she mayb pckng it up nw, bt thrgh out the gm those 2 have wrkd it more.

RonReports 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-31-05, 09:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RonReports Click to send private message to RonReports Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: America Votes HOH"
>How can you say April has
>no game? She has stepped
>it up lately. She won
>HOH then she turned around
>and won Power of Veto.

I agree. In addition, April did not fall for Ivette's tearful plea, which amounted to: "Boo-hoo, America voted for Janelle instead of for me, so we need to evict Janelle immediately instead of evicting my ally, James." April even vetoed Janelle's nomination to eliminate any temptation of evicting Janelle instead of James.

BBFANJenifer 19 desperate attention whore postings

08-31-05, 11:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BBFANJenifer Click to send private message to BBFANJenifer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: America Votes HOH"
Did you see the topic on bashers that April cheated in the HOH competition? I think that's how she's on a "winning" streak. She doesn't have game!

louieb 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-31-05, 07:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail louieb Click to send private message to louieb Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: America Votes HOH"
You are on to something! CBS are you listening? Nothing could make this soon to be dismal ending more exciting. Imagine Evilette's mole ridden mug scrunch up and release a primordial scream the likes that has never been heard when Janelle recieves 93% of the vote. Please, please, please.

RonReports 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-31-05, 09:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RonReports Click to send private message to RonReports Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: America Votes HOH"
>Wouldn't it be so cool if
>BB let America vote for
>HOH. It would be hillarious
>to see the fiendship. They
>would be stunned!! I'm just
>dying for BB to have
>another Ameirca's choice!

No, it would not be cool. I like things just the way they are. The Friendship was already stunned to see Janelle win the most recent America's Choice. Kaysar won the first America's Choice. This means that the Friendship would NOT be stunned to see the third America's Choice have the same result as the previous two examples. When the same decision makers make the same decision (in this case, against the Friendship) three times in a row, it is not surprising. It is as predictable as the Sun rising in the East three days in a row.

louieb 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-31-05, 09:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail louieb Click to send private message to louieb Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: America Votes HOH"
It may be predictable, but it would be fun.

09-01-05, 09:31 AM (EST)
9. "RE: America Votes HOH"
LAST EDITED ON 09-01-05 AT 12:08 PM (EST)

Your right it would be predictable but still ohh so much fun to see their faces!And not one time have they looked at themselves to think maybe I need to check myself? What is it about them that America sees that I am not seeing? I could really care less about what Janelle has done in the past or what anyone lifes are like outside of this house. One thing I would like to see is that April(whiner), Ivette(crier) or Beau (hider) does not win the game (like I have any control over that)! I really think it should be between Maggie and Janelle.

Lisa0116 688 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-01-05, 02:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisa0116 Click to send private message to Lisa0116 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: America Votes HOH"
I think it would be fun, too. I also think it might be a wake-up call to what remains of this years crowd and a warning to next years crowd that it is NOT all about the people chosen to be in the house-it is also about the people who create the good (or bad) ratings. I think it is just horrid how the fiendsheep talk about the people who are watching and voting. Without them, where would Big Brother get the sponsors and the $$ to pay the winner?? America IS part of this game-even if we aren't allowed to choose who wins or loses-they should show a tiny modicum of respect to the viewing public (without whom there would be no show).

universityofkentuckyrocks 2575 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

09-01-05, 03:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail universityofkentuckyrocks Click to send private message to universityofkentuckyrocks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Disagree"
This would ruin the show for me. We would see everbody in the House becaome Mr. Nice Guy or Ms. Nice girl. I want to see the strategy and let someone who deserves to win, wins.

Yes I hate the Fiendsh!t as much as everybody else, but they are on a roll and they are playing a game. I think its the Hammies game not us Americans game.

It should be limited to a call from home, letter, vote someone back or a trip outside the BB House for a day. This would suck in my opinion.

UL will always suck in my book

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •