The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S17 Gabon - LOD - Week One Entry"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Games Forum (Protected)
Original message

MJewel 1951 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

09-21-08, 08:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MJewel Click to send private message to MJewel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S17 Gabon - LOD - Week One Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 09-25-08 AT 06:02 PM (EST)

SURVIVOR 17 - GABON

Welcome to another season
of the Luck of
the Draw Game
!

The Rules are
HERE

I want to start off the game once again by honoring previous game host Scarlett O Hara and game creator and previous host pmspml5 for having the LOD and making it such a great and fun game . I also want to give a shout out to last season's winner of the LOD...Taffnic...congratulations again Taffnic! A big shout out of thanks to Tribe for all the wonderful graphics in the game this season. Thanks so much Tribe...the graphics are outstanding as always !

Now, on to the game. First off, thanks to everyone who signed up to play! A little about the game, each week, (Depending on how many players sign up to play) I will eliminate the players with the two lowest scores.

The one exception to the elimination process will be non-posters. They will always be eliminated before low scorers.

Special note on confessionals: For game scoring - confessionals will be counted when they are separate. Example: Dan is shown talking in a confessional, then they show a view of camp then back to Dan speaking. Next, Jacque is shown in a confessional. Then Dan is shown again in a confessional. This would be 2 confessionals for Dan and 1 for Jacque.

The First Pick Bonus will start with next weeks entry. This week is first come first serve so to speak .

WEEK 1 HAPPENINGS

1PT - Each time your Survivor is shown gathering wood/food/water
2PT - Each time your Survivor is shown actually helping build the shelter
2PT - Each time JP says your Survivor’s name except for tribal council
3PT - For each of your Survivor's confessionals that the name is shown on the screen (except the first and last confessional)
3PT - Each time your Survivor is shown in the water(except for challenges)
5PT - For each vote your Survivor receives at TC but does NOT get voted off
5PT - Your Survivor gets fire for his/her tribe
10PT – Your Survivor is shown immediately following a commercial
10PT - Your Survivor takes the immunity idol from JP
10PT - Your Survivor carries the tribe flag into the IC
15PT - Your Survivor is on the tribe that wins immunity
20PT - Your Survivor finds and/or plays a Hidden Immunity Idol

-2PT - Each time your Survivor is shown laying down
-5PT - Each time your Survivor complains
-5PT - Your Survivor has the first confessional
-10PT - Your Survivor has the last confessional
-25PT - Your Survivor Quits and/or has to be removed from the game
-50PT - Your Survivor is voted off

*****If your survivor you pick (not draw) has NO Confessionals you will be awarded
50 bonus points!*****

The Official list of players so far:

agman
Ahtumbreez
byoffer
coolbluepig
Corvis
CTgirl
dreamerbeliever
HauntedOne
Jenna_F
Kermit the Vixen
MacabreMasquerade
mia rules18
nobody
ohmyheck
Road Kill
Scarlett O Hara
SpotTheDifference
Starsend42
Starshine
Survivor Maniac
suzzee
taffnic
tribephyl
vennui
vince3
Wallflower66
whoami

This game is open to all! I will except new players until 4:00pm EST on Thursday, the day of the Show. Just pick a survivor and put his/her name in your subject line. Each Survivor can be picked twice and only twice.

Remember, put the Survivor’s name in your Subject line and if it is the first or second time they have been
picked. (ex. Erik-1, Erik-2).

You must make your pick before I post the official picks/draws list which will be somewhere between 5:00pm to 7:59 pm EST the day the show airs. If you fail to make your pick by this time, than you will have your torch snuffed. In other words, you will be eliminated from the game.

Each week, I will post a complete list of all players' picks and draws by 8 pm EST the night that the
show airs in the entry thread.

The new "Good vs. Evil" Bonus:

The two lucky players drawn from my Lucky Steelers Hat this week are: "Good" Player - MacabreMasquerade and "Evil" Player - Coolbluepig. Congratulations to both of you!

You two lucky players can choose a player in the game to "steal" their draw points. The player you pick will NOT lose their draw points. However, you will receive to your weekly score their draw points in addition to your own pick/draw points. The player you choose to "steal" points from must be posted somewhere in your weekly game pick post. This must be posted sometime before I post the final picks/draws list. If it is not posted before then, you will not receive any steal points. The last time this bonus will be played is around final five depending on how the game plays out. The twist in this "Good vs. Evil" bonus is that the player the "Good" Player "steals" a draw from will receive a 50 point bonus for the week. The player the "Evil" Player "steals" a draw from will lose 50 points that week. How players use their "Steal" could be quite interesting . Once your name has been picked to be the "good" player, it cannot be picked again unless all players left in the game have had a chance to be the "good" player. The same goes for the "evil" player. Also remember, as always any bonus is optional to participate...you don't have to play them. There is no penalty for not participating in a bonus.

The Official Survivors are:

KOTA(Yellow):

Ace ~ Bob ~ Charlie ~ Corinne ~ Jacque ~ Jessica/"Sugar" ~ Kelly ~ Marcus ~ Paloma

FANG (Red)

Crystal ~ Dan ~ Danny/"GC" ~ Gillian ~ Ken ~ Matty ~ Michelle ~ Randy ~ Susie

Good luck all...the game has officially begun!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Ace MJewel 09-21-08 1
 Marcus 1 vince3 09-21-08 2
 Matty 1 SpotTheDifference 09-21-08 3
 Marcus 2 vennui 09-21-08 4
 Ace 2 taffnic 09-21-08 5
 Dan #1 dreamerbeliever 09-21-08 6
   Charlie 1 Survivor Maniac 09-21-08 7
 Dan #2 agman 09-21-08 8
 Sugar ~ 1 tribephyl 09-22-08 9
 Crystal 1 Starshine 09-22-08 10
 Michelle - 1 Jenna_F 09-22-08 11
 Charlie -2 Scarlett O Hara 09-22-08 12
 Jacque 1 byoffer 09-22-08 13
 Ken 1 suzzee 09-22-08 14
 Matty 2 coolbluepig 09-22-08 15
 Jacque 2 CTgirl 09-22-08 16
 Matty - 2 Road Kill 09-22-08 17
   Ken - 2 Road Kill 09-22-08 18
 sugar 2 mia rules18 09-22-08 19
 Corinne- 1 Wallflower66 09-22-08 20
 Corinne-2 ohmyheck 09-22-08 21
 GC - 1 MacabreMasquerade 09-23-08 22
 Paloma - 1 nobody 09-23-08 23
 Paloma-2 whoami 09-23-08 24
 Picks Update MJewel 09-24-08 25
   Gillian 1 Starsend42 09-24-08 26
 Randy 1 Kermit the Vixen 09-25-08 27
 Picks/Draws List MJewel 09-25-08 28

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

09-21-08, 08:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MJewel Click to send private message to MJewel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Ace"
LAST EDITED ON 09-21-08 AT 09:36 PM (EST)

Ace 1 is Corvis's pick for this week.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-21-08, 08:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Marcus 1"

SpotTheDifference 949 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-21-08, 09:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SpotTheDifference Click to send private message to SpotTheDifference Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Matty 1"

vennui 702 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-21-08, 09:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vennui Click to send private message to vennui Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Marcus 2"

Here we go !

THE FIRST SHALL BE LAST AND THE LAST SHALL BE FIRST

taffnic 5392 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-08, 09:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail taffnic Click to send private message to taffnic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Ace 2"
Ace will have 5 confessionals.

dreamerbeliever 3380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-21-08, 10:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dreamerbeliever Click to send private message to dreamerbeliever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Dan #1"
So excited I got an early pick, wont happen much more this season

Survivor Maniac 1295 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-21-08, 11:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivor%20Maniac Click to send private message to Survivor%20Maniac Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Charlie 1"
LAST EDITED ON 09-21-08 AT 11:51 PM (EST)

2 confessionals

agman 11166 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-08, 11:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Dan #2"
LAST EDITED ON 09-21-08 AT 11:53 PM (EST)

3 confessionals

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-08, 02:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Sugar ~ 1"
commence distraction techniques...

Starshine 5033 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-08, 02:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Crystal 1"
J Slice what a cool lady

Jenna_F 310 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-22-08, 05:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jenna_F Click to send private message to Jenna_F Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Michelle - 1"
My picks are based entirely on nothing for atleast the first 4 or 5 weeks, I'm slow. Hopefully my drawn picks are better then my own head.

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-22-08, 07:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Charlie -2"
Go Todd -- I mean Chas!!!

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-08, 08:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Jacque 1"
There should be a bonus for people who don't confuse this game with OP by guessing a number of confessionals!

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-08, 08:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Ken 1"

Certifiable Guest at Tribe’s Lodge

coolbluepig 819 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-08, 09:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail coolbluepig Click to send private message to coolbluepig Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Matty 2"
LAST EDITED ON 09-22-08 AT 09:38 AM (EST)

stealing from MacabreMasquerade

for some reason im so happy that im the first one to get te evil bonus >

2 confessionals

Co0L 3luE P1g: OINK OINK...

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-08, 09:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Jacque 2"
Thanks for hosting this again MJ! I'm in although I still haven't figured out the best Survivor to pick in this game!

Setup by Tribe

Road Kill 1101 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-22-08, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Road%20Kill Click to send private message to Road%20Kill Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Matty - 2"

Road Kill 1101 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-22-08, 09:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Road%20Kill Click to send private message to Road%20Kill Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Ken - 2"
Was too slow.

mia rules18 409 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-22-08, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mia%20rules18 Click to send private message to mia%20rules18 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "sugar 2"
Can't wait!

Wallflower66 2446 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

09-22-08, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wallflower66 Click to send private message to Wallflower66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Corinne- 1"
L to the O to the D Yay!

ohmyheck 1919 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-08, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ohmyheck Click to send private message to ohmyheck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Corinne-2"
I don't know why

MacabreMasquerade 927 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-08, 00:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MacabreMasquerade Click to send private message to MacabreMasquerade Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "GC - 1"
Coolbluepig, you are evil!!
I would like to steal from... byoffer!

nobody 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-23-08, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nobody Click to send private message to nobody Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Paloma - 1"
Paloma - 1

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-23-08, 09:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Paloma-2"
2 Confessionals

09-24-08, 08:44 PM (EST)
25. "Picks Update"
Still left to pick from are:

Bob 1 and 2
Kelly 1 and 2
Gillian 1 and 2
Randy 1 and 2
Susie 1 and 2
Crystal 2
GC 2
Michelle 2

Anyone can still join in .

Starsend42 878 desperate attention whore postings

09-24-08, 09:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Starsend42 Click to send private message to Starsend42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Gillian 1 "
Gillian 1

Kermit the Vixen 1639 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

09-25-08, 12:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kermit%20the%20Vixen Click to send private message to Kermit%20the%20Vixen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Randy 1"
Count me in! I wanna play!

I can't believe I nearly missed it!

09-25-08, 07:05 PM (EST)
28. "Picks/Draws List"

Picks/Draws List:

agman ~ Dan ~ Crystal
Ahtumbreez ~ no pick ~ no draw
byoffer ~ Jacque ~ Ace
coolbluepig ~ Matty ~ Marcus
Corvis ~ Ace ~ Marcus
CTgirl ~ Jacque ~ Charlie
dreamerbeliever ~ Dan ~ Bob
HauntedOne ~ no pick ~ no draw
Jenna_F ~ Michelle ~ Sugar
Kermit the Vixen ~ Randy ~ Susie
MacabreMasquerade ~ GC ~ Sugar
mia rules18 ~ Sugar ~ Bob
nobody ~ Paloma ~ Crystal
ohmyheck ~ Corinne ~ Paloma
Road Kill ~ Ken ~ Ken
Scarlett O Hara ~ Charlie ~ Dan
SpotTheDifference ~ Matty ~ Michelle
Starsend42 ~ Gillian ~ Dan
Starshine ~ Crystal ~ Matty
Survivor Maniac ~ Charlie ~ Corinne
suzzee ~ Ken ~ Randy
taffnic ~ Ace ~ Paloma
tribephyl ~ Sugar ~ Charlie
vennui ~ Marcus ~ Susie
vince3 ~ Marcus ~ Corinne
Wallflower66 ~ Corinne ~ Matty
whoami ~ Paloma ~ Ace

"Good" Player this week is: MacabreMasquerade who is "stealing" byoffer's draw
"Evil" Player this week is: Coolbluepig who is "stealing" MacabreMasquerade's draw

Byoffer will gain 50 points this week and MacabreMasquerade will lose 50 points

If Ahtumbreez posts a pick before 8:00pm EST (boardtime) the draw will be: Ken

If HauntedOne posts a pick before 8:00pm EST (boardtime) the draw will be: Michelle

Good Luck All!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •