The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Why Did America Shun Ivette ?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Shulman 96 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-31-05, 07:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Shulman Click to send private message to Shulman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Why Did America Shun Ivette ?"
Ivette, the only HG who never heard from home, was shunned by America's voting. Why do they dislike her? She is not a phony like some others and is more truthful than most HGs.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Why Did America Shun Ivette ? Snidget 08-31-05 1
 RE: Why Did America Shun Ivette ? leianawd 08-31-05 2
   RE: Why Did America Shun Ivette ? Gypsy Angel 08-31-05 3
       RE: Why Did America Shun Ivette ? BBFANJenifer 08-31-05 4
 RE: Why Did America Shun Ivette ? kingfish 08-31-05 5
 Locking - duplicate Bebo 08-31-05 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-31-05, 08:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Why Did America Shun Ivette ?"
It may be that she lets her unvarished venom flow freely through her lips more than anyone else, some people may feel that being honest about how hateful she is should be rewarded. Better than being full of hate and keeping one's mouth shut, I guess?

For me her Rachel is the poorest sport and most immature houseguest ever speech right before the voting opened, while what she honestly feels, probably made people not like her so much.

Would that she own up to her own immature poor sportsmanship.

And if she managed to win anything she wouldn't have to count on America feeling sorry for her.

But that's just my opinion.

leianawd 471 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-31-05, 09:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail leianawd Click to send private message to leianawd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Why Did America Shun Ivette ?"
What about James he hasn't been HOH either and therefore has not gotten letters from his mother or sister or friends. I know some will say that James had his girlfriend Sarah in the house but hey Ivette has Beau. I think the main reason why America voted for Janelle to win it was due to the fact that the show is getting boring and her winning it would definately stir things up. Besides, Ivette is no more deserving than anyone else, the only way I would have given the call to her is if I knew Ivette's mother would tell her to stop acting like such a b itchy lunatic.

Gypsy Angel 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-31-05, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Gypsy%20Angel Click to send private message to Gypsy%20Angel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Why Did America Shun Ivette ?"
I kinda thought that her hysteria was maybe a strategy to make everyone gun for Janelle and spare James? Just a thought.

BBFANJenifer 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-31-05, 10:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BBFANJenifer Click to send private message to BBFANJenifer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Why Did America Shun Ivette ?"
The reason why Janelle got the call is simple. She's the most popular HG left in the house. I personally voted for Howie. But according to the BB website Janelle is the most popular. April is the least popular in the house and Yellvette is the second least popular (Jennifer is the least popular out of all, Kaysar most popular). I'm sure when this week is over April and Yvette's popularity will go even lower. There's no plan to keep Jame's. America likes Janelle more plan and simple.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

08-31-05, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Why Did America Shun Ivette ?"
LAST EDITED ON 08-31-05 AT 10:45 AM (EST)

Why?

Well, I don't know........

Maybe She is SATAN!!!!!

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

08-31-05, 10:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Locking - duplicate"
This topic is already being discussed in the phone call thread that was started last night - before you started two threads about the call.

Please, join existing discussions instead of starting (multiple) new threads.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •